New Version 1.60 Beta 7 Uploaded

• Fixed issue where closest aggressor would follow the player instead of staying pacified.  That's what I get for rushing an update out.
  • Fixed the "Only combatants can be aggressors" and "Allow mutually hostile aggressors" so they work properly now.  The logic for the "only combatants" option was wrong, so it would always accept any enemy NPC who was in combat or alerted whether or not they were aware of the player.  The mutually hostile aggressors option only worked when the enemies were actually in combat with one another, this should work all the time.
Edited by EgoBallistic
5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 1.60 Beta 7 Uploaded

• Fixed issue where closest aggressor would follow the player instead of staying pacified.  That's what I get for rushing an update out.
  • Fixed the "Only combatants can be aggressors" and "Allow mutually hostile aggressors" so they work properly now.  The logic for the "only combatants" option was wrong, so it would always accept any enemy NPC who was in combat or alerted whether or not they were aware of the player.  The mutually hostile aggressors option only worked when the enemies were actually in combat with one another, this should work all the time.

I hate you (lol).

I have just installed the previous version!! 

You are too damn FAST!!!!

(it's my way to say 'Thank you very much for doing it so fast')

BTW. how to enable 10  ppl animations?  you said you added a setting, but it's obviously a  hidden one, so what command can I use to turn it on?   

Edited by mishovur
9 minutes ago, mishovur said:

(it's my way to say 'Thank you very much for doing it so fast')

You're welcome :)  The previous version was broken so I couldn't just leave it like that.

9 minutes ago, mishovur said:

BTW. how to enable 10  ppl animations?  you said you added a setting, but it's obviously a  hidden one, so what command can I use to turn it on?   

in console,

set AFV_Global_Threesome_Max_Human to 10

Make sure you have animations for every number of actors from 5 to 10 otherwise you can end up with SceneInit 4 errors.

2 hours ago, Karna5 said:

I've never been able to get new versions to work

Until a couple weeks ago, I was using version 81 and had it working with everything. Got gud at making mods backwards compatible.

But I was bound & gagged with only my fingers free to work the keyboard & mouse and forced at gun point by Ego & Kziitd to trash my entire AAF setup with the untold hours of work and upgrade to 171.

After one bad download and one missed file, well, I'm sad to say it works just fine.

Now I just have to find the key to these bloody restraints.

In other words... if I can do it, you can too. ;)

5 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I only updated two mods. This one and the Super Soap Mod. So I assume that the cause is the update here.

Just met another super mutant. If I didn't have Heather with her alien weapon, I'd never get out of there.
I hope Ego fixes this quickly.

It was and he did! :)

Grab the new new version! LOL

Bug Report - Script Error FPV_BoundInPublic

I was adjusting the script so all creatures will fire BiP and spotted the following error:

Papyrus Compiler Version 2.8.0.4 for Fallout 4
Copyright (C) ZeniMax Media. All rights reserved.
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "FPV_BoundInPublicScript.psc"...
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_BoundInPublicScript.psc(42,1): variable FPV_Follwer0 is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_BoundInPublicScript.psc(42,14): none is not a known user-defined script type
No output generated for FPV_BoundInPublicScript.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on FPV_BoundInPublicScript.psc

The error is a typo on Line 42: "Follower0" has been typed as "Follwer0"

I've corrected my version but haven't uploaded as I've made changes to mine

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Until a couple weeks ago, I was using version 81 and had it working with everything. Got gud at making mods backwards compatible.

But I was bound & gagged with only my fingers free to work the keyboard & mouse and forced at gun point by Ego & Kziitd to trash my entire AAF setup with the untold hours of work and upgrade to 171.

After one bad download and one missed file, well, I'm sad to say it works just fine.

Now I just have to find the key to these bloody restraints.

In other words... if I can do it, you can too. ;)

Whew, you're right. thanks. I've tried countless times over the year(s) to update to the 160s range of AAF and failed, but version 171 popped in without issue. All the FOMOD settings for unequipping in all mods give the same settings for male and female, but I use mashups for females (meaning women need to keep their clothing on while men need to remove it). So the equipment setting I use even still works with version 171:

<condition isFemale="false">
            <unEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>
        </condition>

When I logged in with 171 AAF just now to test it, I guess I'd drunk some booze before logging out because my character immediately dropped to the floor (a roofie from Provocative Perks) and force-tested three AAF scenes without issue.

I'll update to the new AAF Violate now. This is a pleasant and welcome surprise to finally be able to use the latest AAF after all this time. :)

Well, this is awkward. I just upgraded to the new AAF Violate and tested getting caught out in the open in Good Neighbor. Everybody shoots me until I die (bleed out state), then I get up, and they shoot me again until I die, and i get up, and it repeats forever. It never sends the character to AAF and never has a moment of non-hostility when she gets up.

I'll play around with settings to see if I can fix this and report if I work it out. I have my character set to 100% surrender chance at 0 health (which is what I used with the old version of AAF violate earlier this morning).

I have a sneaking suspicion maybe 0 health doesn't work anymore.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

I'd try a new run. You didn't update as far as I did, but for me my old saves were for the most part trash. They would still load & play, but things were VERY wonky.

That's a good suggestion. I may end up doing that if I can't get things working properly again.

Setting the surrender to 5% health instead of 0% is at least now triggering surrender, but the game then hard locks up so bad I have to windowskey-TAB to a second desktop, open task manager and kill Fallout 4 because it doesn't come out of the freeze.

Thanks.

p.s. The lock up has happened 3 times, but it's in an area with lots of people who get aggressive all at once. I'll test in areas with fewer people in case it's just a performance issue.

p.p.s. It was just a performance issue. I do have to keep it at 5% instead of 0% health currently, but I can live with that. And testing where fewer people go hostile all at once resulted in a properly functional surrender and completion. Thanks everyone.

p.p.p.s. I got 0% health surrender to work eventually. Thanks. I prefer 0% for RP purposes because it represents a true death alternative.

Edited by Karna5
18 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Violate requires AAF, which you need to install the source when installing AAF. It's an option during installation.

Also you need to have the game source files extracted. Scripts\Source\Base\Base.zip (right click>extract here)

I've tried your suggestions. I don't know why it's giving me this. Is the code not recognizing its own functions.
As a reminder for those reading, I'm just trying to patch in more races.

Compiling "FPV_MCM_Script.psc"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(134,1): RegisterForExternalEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(451,0): new event oncontroldown cannot be defined because the script is not flagged as native
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(455,0): new event oncontrolup cannot be defined because the script is not flagged as native
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(491,21): VarArrayToVar is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(491,21): cannot call the member function VarArrayToVar alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(491,7): type mismatch while assigning to a var (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(492,21): VarArrayToVar is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(492,21): cannot call the member function VarArrayToVar alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(492,7): type mismatch while assigning to a var (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(515,59): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(0,0): Error while trying to typecheck script fpv_mcm_script: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.
No output generated for FPV_MCM_Script.psc, compilation failed.

Failed on FPV_MCM_Script.psc

57 minutes ago, Insultedreference445 said:

I've tried your suggestions. I don't know why it's giving me this. Is the code not recognizing its own functions.

Compiling "FPV_MCM_Script.psc"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(134,1): RegisterForExternalEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(451,0): new event oncontroldown cannot be defined because the script is not flagged as native
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(455,0): new event oncontrolup cannot be defined because the script is not flagged as native
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(491,21): VarArrayToVar is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(491,21): cannot call the member function VarArrayToVar alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(491,7): type mismatch while assigning to a var (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(492,21): VarArrayToVar is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(492,21): cannot call the member function VarArrayToVar alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(492,7): type mismatch while assigning to a var (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(515,59): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FPV_MCM_Script.psc(0,0): Error while trying to typecheck script fpv_mcm_script: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.
No output generated for FPV_MCM_Script.psc, compilation failed.

Failed on FPV_MCM_Script.psc

DM me your file.

On 9/14/2023 at 10:53 AM, xspertone said:

Is there a chance we'll see a Beta6 soon with that workaround?  RIght now, this has become a showstopper for using Violate in my playthru's.  I miss it, since it adds so much to the game. I know it's not your fault, blame lays squarely on SS2's shoulders for this one.

The issue should be fixed with Beta 7 at least as far as Violate hanging.  However, the underlying issue with AAF is still there.  I still would like to get to the bottom of that.

The problem is happening inside AAF's Flash code, so my guess is some other mod that uses Flash is interfering in some way.  I tried reproducing it myself so I installed SS2 Chapter 3 and its dependencies, but I couldn't get it to happen.  SS2 uses a lot of Flash code, but so do mods that add UI elements like DEF_UI and similar.  

So, could you list any other mods with UI elements that you are using?  That might help narrow it down.

6 hours ago, Insultedreference445 said:

Those are all F4SE functions.  Do you have the F4SE source scripts installed in the right place?  They should all be in Data\Scripts\Source\User.  I seem to remember that at least one build of F4SE put them in Data\Scripts\Source which is wrong.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The issue should be fixed with Beta 7 at least as far as Violate hanging.  However, the underlying issue with AAF is still there.  I still would like to get to the bottom of that.

The problem is happening inside AAF's Flash code, so my guess is some other mod that uses Flash is interfering in some way.  I tried reproducing it myself so I installed SS2 Chapter 3 and its dependencies, but I couldn't get it to happen.  SS2 uses a lot of Flash code, but so do mods that add UI elements like DEF_UI and similar.  

So, could you list any other mods with UI elements that you are using?  That might help narrow it down.

If you mean UI changes?  I only use FallUi - here: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/51813

I do have XDI for dialogue too along with WolfGangs Patch - here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NHGQkp27EFkPjQdQRwtXCTuCRRXecF0h/view

I attached my loadorder.txt to at least give you an idea of the plugins I'm using.  If there's anything else I could show you, please ask. 

loadorder.txt

I'd like to see settings that control the chances of spawning the appropriate restraint keys/collar combination in the aggressor's inventory. Knowing both DD keys can be reliably be obtained by surrendering gives a perverse incentive to do so in some situations. I think uncertainty would be more fun, and between RH and DD's native ways of escape and the additional options added by SA/SH there are plenty of ways to get out of restraints in the event the aggressor doesn't drop the appropriate key.

Bug Report - Beta 7

@EgoBallistic

+ Reworked enemy scan aliases to better handle the "Allow mutually hostile aggressors" and "Only combatants can be violators" options

The only combatants option still has a problem and doesn't seem to be working. Tested twice so far:

1/ Wilson Atomatoys HQ - fighting 2 muties at the ramp that goes up to the first floor (second floor in US) and they all started queuing up

2/ DB Tech - fighting 2 Raiders just by the main hall entrance, killed one the other got me and I ended up with 5 Raiders (the remainder I think) including Bosco who stays in the basement by the pool so could not have been in the combat.

HTH

BTW the earlier .psc script error I reported was also for Beta 7, sorry I should have specified the version

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Wilson Atomatoys HQ - fighting 2 muties at the ramp that goes up to the first floor (second floor in US) and they all started queuing up

How do you enter a fight and not aggro the local neighborhood?

If they're aggroed I "think" that translates to combatants. Ones outside the combat area (not aggroed) wont travel over to get a piece of poontang. Which is how it works for me anyway.

If i turn it off, then the entire county joins the party.

36 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

How do you enter a fight and not aggro the local neighborhood?

If they're aggroed I "think" that translates to combatants. Ones outside the combat area (not aggroed) wont travel over to get a piece of poontang. Which is how it works for me anyway.

If i turn it off, then the entire county joins the party.

My understanding is that at the moment only NPC's directly in aggro with the pc should be part of the rape (that is, showing in red in the compass bar)

The problem is when they aren't aggroed though (like Bosco in the basement). In places like Corvega you can often just aggro 2 or 3 Raiders at a time.

However there's also a logic issue here and as a good Sophist I will demolish my own argument, in that if there's a commotion it's likely to either draw attention to the fight, or more likely when the pc has been captured the NPC will call to all his mates to join in.

I dunno, I'd suggest LoS but if it's anything like Skyrim it'd be hopeless, but perhaps a range restriction could possibly work if restricted to the same level.

1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

When you enter combat with an NPC, it sends some sort of alarm ("SendAssaultAlarm") that alerts all allies in the area, the radius is set internally by the game.

It's similar to when they find a dead body. They're not agrro, but able to detect the PC faster.

25 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

It's similar to when they find a dead body. They're not agrro, but able to detect the PC faster.

Yeah, if you kill someone (or they find a dead comrade) then enter sneak mod, the UI should display [caution] even if no one is in sight and condition functions like "IsInCombat",  "IsCombatTarget"... will probably return "true". That's how i presume it works anyway.

Edited by lee3310
10 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Yeah, if you kill someone (or they find a dead comrade) then enter sneak mod, the UI should display [caution] even if no one is in sight and condition functions like "IsInCombat",  "IsCombatTarget"... will probably return "true". That's how i presume it works anyway.

Right, that makes sense. The alarm you mentioned in your other post I assume the scan range is spherical, if the range could be adjusted or better have it act as planar scan (that is kept to the same floor) that would trim down the excess, particularly with the muties.

If it's set by the game engine then it doesn't sound feasible unfortunately