Been using this for a while. It's a great mod. Just wanted to ask if there's anything that can be done about npc's abandoning their power armour after an encounter? It's not really a huge issue, I just disable them in console after a while. Some of them eventually become ownerless lol. 

Also I don't suppose there have been any improvements or add-ons for the weird dialogue package that plays during encounters? Like the weird high-pitched squealing sound and absence of any appropriate human dialogue. 

A long while ago I looked into making some but only really succeeded in making some death emotes for female npc's. I'm not sure how that could be done other than maybe using some stock insults during the clapping phase. 

Edit: Cool I found Razor's voice projects. Guess I need to open my eyes and look around sometime lol. 

Edited by Reefymapupset
1 hour ago, Reefymapupset said:

Just wanted to ask if there's anything that can be done about npc's abandoning their power armour after an encounter?

In the Data\AAF\AAF_settings.ini at line 39 you'll find
return_to_powerarmor

change the setting from False to True.

10 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

In the Data\AAF\AAF_settings.ini at line 39 you'll find
return_to_powerarmor

change the setting from False to True.

Oh nice. Thanks a lot for that. 

Slightly unrelated but I had the most obscure and macabre thought while processing your reply. I had a vision of raiders using power-armour attachments which are essentially their captured enemies/slaves chained up to the front of the armour, legs hoisted up so that they can be taken along for the 'ride' in the most literal sense. Of course that would necessitate a handy little compartment door to facilitate the special 'interface' between user and living attachment. It sure would be a sight to see lol.  

2 minutes ago, AJHell said:

Question: The surrender button does not seem to work for me. It says "There is no one around to surrender to" despite being shot at by raiders. Anyone know the cause?

Do you have a fully functioning AAF with animation packs (and the plethora of required goodies)?

Are you playing as a human or a race that has a patch? If not human, did you install the needed patch?

And check the MCM>AAF Violate>Aggressor Options just to make sure the Raiders didn't get unchecked.

And if you're using Profile Redirector, disable it as it causes issues with MCM.

I'm having the same problem as AJHell. I can shoot at the raider and make him surrender, have sex with him, etc. The only issue is surrendering myself.  Same problem happens with dogs, mutants, and I assume every other enemy type. I get the same message that he got. I assume that the scan to find potential hostiles is missing something or is broken somehow. Any idea what could cause issues there?image.thumb.jpeg.0ff25dd89e485e75bc2f45850b2341df.jpeg

36 minutes ago, denten23 said:

I'm having the same problem as AJHell. I can shoot at the raider and make him surrender, have sex with him, etc. The only issue is surrendering myself.  Same problem happens with dogs, mutants, and I assume every other enemy type. I get the same message that he got. I assume that the scan to find potential hostiles is missing something or is broken somehow. Any idea what could cause issues there?

Make sure you do not have any patches installed that modify Violate’s scripts or plugins, and that you are not mixing old pieces of Violate with new ones.  

The code that looks for enemies to surrender to changed in the latest release of the mod, and old patches or components of old versions of the mod will cause those changes not to work.

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Make sure you do not have any patches installed that modify Violate’s scripts or plugins, and that you are not mixing old pieces of Violate with new ones.  

The code that looks for enemies to surrender to changed in the latest release of the mod, and old patches or components of old versions of the mod will cause those changes not to work.

Downgrading to the older violate (1.59) seemed to fix it. I still don't know what mod caused the problem, but its working now without any other changes being necessary, so I'm just going to count my blessings and leave the troubleshooting there. Thanks for the help!

Could anyone explain what comes from having a real handcuffs slave collars placed on you...either by violate or harassment or other mods.  I've have never seen anything come from having a red blinky light collar.  I've walked around game days, weeks, months.  I just go have it removed for 5000 caps.  

1 hour ago, leesjig said:

Could anyone explain what comes from having a real handcuffs slave collars placed on you...either by violate or harassment or other mods.  I've have never seen anything come from having a red blinky light collar.  I've walked around game days, weeks, months.  I just go have it removed for 5000 caps.  

Well, for starters, you can't wear anything else in the same biped slot, though that's a pretty minor convenience overall. Sexual Harassment will treat you differently if you have a collar, and an enterprising NPC might work out how to leverage the collar's shock feature to enslave you (collar master approach). Once you have a collar master, you'll get "sex slave" approaches mixed in with the rest.

RH does have a shock collar trigger, but no mods I'm aware of use it yet (though I've seen some mod authors talk about experiments with ways to incorporate that).

1.60 beta 7 doesn't work for me either, it has the exact same issue "There is no one here to surrender to ..." 1.60 beta 4 or 5 was the last version I used and they had no issues.

I compared all the scripts and they seemed to be up to date.

Reverted to 1.59 and no problems.

Edited by gippo

I have never played a combat surrender mod before so I have really no clue what I am supposed to do after I was raped and then released. I ran away and seem to have lost the bad guys. But I am naked, bound, gaged and what not. I can't free myself - can't pick the lock.

Am I supposed to reload my last save before I lost the fight? The FAQ doesn't give an answer to that.

I assume my question is too basic for you guys. I hope you will answer anyhow.

Edited by ManceCornel

Hello Egoballistic,

I have a simple (?) question.

Currently I'm working on something like a 'nightmare scenario' when sleeping.

Unfortunately, the normal AAF Violate behaviour is not very suitable: The follower is in an AaF scene, the follower is posing with hands up, the Follower is standing for one or two seconds and after that the follower is again in an AAF scene.

I would like to change the behavior "Follower is posing with hands up" (possibly also "follower is standing"). But until now I have not yet identified the places. where the trick is done.

I expected either an idle or a package (also on a referencealias in a quest) to produce this behavior.

With kind regards

?

2 hours ago, gippo said:

1.60 beta 7 doesn't work for me either, it has the exact same issue "There is no one here to surrender to ..." 1.60 beta 4 or 5 was the last version I used and they had no issues.

Are you absolutely sure you don't have anything patching/overwriting files from Violate? A translation mod for example, or a patch to add a modded race? What you're describing definitely sounds like you're coupling Violate with something else that is highly dependent on a specific version of Violate's internal implementation details.

34 minutes ago, ManceCornel said:

I have never played a combat surrender mod before so I have really no clue what I am supposed to do after I was raped and then released. I ran away and seem to have lost the bad guys. But I am naked, bound, gaged and what not. I can't free myself - can't pick the lock.

Am I supposed to reload my last save before I lost the fight? The FAQ doesn't give an answer to that.

Check your MCM settings for DD, Real Handcuffs, etc. Adjust the chances for restraints being put on you in the Violate MCM. Roggvir has a DD equip manager mod that allows you to adjust some values, and there are a couple mods that make removing DD restraints easier (there are no settings for that in DD's MCM iirc).

Edited by HalcyonAndOn
30 minutes ago, ManceCornel said:

Violate is incorporating effects from other mods you have installed, maybe Real Handcuffs or Devious Devices. Those mods have their own options for ways to free yourself, but also Violate tries to provide some convenience options (for example, one of the aggressors likely has a handcuff or restraint key, or maybe a note with the unlock code for an electronic collar they placed on you, perhaps also your stolen belongings). You can try to find ways with the mods you're using to retaliate against your attackers, but if you lack familiarity with the mods you've installed that supply the restraints, you might want to read up on those first. For example, Real Handcuffs has the option to break the handcuff chain at an owned settlement workbench, or you might install a mod like DD Bench Unlocker that allows you to trade caps at an armor workbench to unlock the bondage devices you're wearing. Both of those mods also have systems for trying to struggle free or pick locks on the things you're wearing.

If this is your first time using Violate, you might want to turn down (or off) the equipment theft and mod integration percentages in its MCM until you get more used to the possible outcomes. Unfortunately it defaults to always applying all possible outcomes from the mods you have installed that it recognizes, which can be a bit overwhelming.

4 hours ago, gippo said:

This is because one of the scripts or plugins from Violate is either the wrong version or being patched by something else.

2 hours ago, Kanlaon said:

I would like to change the behavior "Follower is posing with hands up" (possibly also "follower is standing"). But until now I have not yet identified the places. where the trick is done.

If you want only the player to be violated, and for the follower to just stay in the surrendered pose, set the global variable AFV_Global_Follower to 0 and AFV_Global_PlayerAffected to 1.  This is the same as setting "Player can be violated" to 1 and "Followers can be violated" to 0 in MCM.

13 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

If you want only the player to be violated, and for the follower to just stay in the surrendered pose, set the global variable AFV_Global_Follower to 0 and AFV_Global_PlayerAffected to 1.  This is the same as setting "Player can be violated" to 1 and "Followers can be violated" to 0 in MCM.

Thanks, but this is not what I had in mind. I do the settings exactly the opposite to your suggestion !

FPV_PAScr.AFV_Global_PlayerAffected.setValue (0.0)   ; setting to 0 can be used to abort long time running scenarios
      FPV_PAScr.AFV_Global_Follower.setValue (1.0)         ;

The reason is: The follower used for the nightmare scenario is a clone of the player (!) and the clone is already decapitated. It looks so weird if the clone is posing with hands up or standing around for a moment. The AAF animations used can be selected by using appropriate keywords (Needs to be done too)

If you surrender, you will be left standing and an error will occur.

AAF ERROR [034] FEMALE HUMAN + MALE HUMAN Does this error mean there is no animation?

If I press the HOME key and specify a sex animation and run it, it plays, but an error occurs only when I surrender.

・Atomic Lust_2.7beta
・ZaZOut4_0.0.3.3beta
・CreaturePack_v03_01
・CreaturePackDLC_v01

・BraveAnims 1.3

・Mutated Lust v1.4

・FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.1b

・BP70 Fallout 4 Sex Animations 2.3

・Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3

・Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17

I have this installed.

I tagged it with AAF Vanilla-Kinky-Creatures Sex Animation Themes, installed all the animations, and finally installed the Ultimate AAF Patch, but it didn't work.

The load order is Ultimate AAF Patch at the end.

image.jpeg.209419862a296ab90a18bffae2b87707.jpeg

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

このエラーは、アクターとタグに適合するアニメーションがないことを意味します。必要なタグをアニメーションに追加する AAF テーマをインストールする必要があります。

I see, thanks!
I checked with Kinky Animation Support, but they didn't work.
In addition to installing AAF Vanilla-Kinky-Creatures Sex Animation Themes, do I have to do anything with the ini or xml?

44 minutes ago, rkty121 said:

I see, thanks!
I checked with Kinky Animation Support, but they didn't work.
In addition to installing AAF Vanilla-Kinky-Creatures Sex Animation Themes, do I have to do anything with the ini or xml?

Follow this guide and IIRC, you only need the last file "AAF_VanillaSexAnimations_Theme_V210819.0.7z"