2 時間前、lee3310 さんはこう言いました。

このガイドと IIRC に従ってください。必要なのは最後のファイル「AAF_VanillaSexAnimations_Theme_V210819.0.7z」だけです。

The guide has already been reviewed and all required items are installed.
・AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V210817.0.7z
・AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V210819.0.7z
・AAF_VanillaSexAnimations_Theme_V210819.0.7z
Of the three, only AF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V210819.0.7z has been installed.
However, it didn't work well, so I wonder if the tagging you taught me earlier is wrong?
To tag it, just check the checkbox at the time of installation with AF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V210819.0.7z, right?
Or is this idea itself wrong?image.jpeg.209419862a296ab90a18bffae2b87707.jpeg

10 minutes ago, rkty121 said:

The guide has already been reviewed and all required items are installed.
Of the three, only AF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V210819.0.7z has been installed.
However, it didn't work well, so I wonder if the tagging you taught me earlier is wrong?
To tag it, just check the checkbox at the time of installation with AF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V210819.0.7z, right?
Or is this idea itself wrong?image.jpeg.209419862a296ab90a18bffae2b87707.jpeg

You clearly have at least 2 issues there.

I just wanted to say how amazing this mod is. It really adds an element of immersion, and realism to the game that would truly be a serious threat in a real post apocalypse world. I really enjoy how it forces you to plan ahead of any quest, or exploration that you make. Using it on hardcore mode makes even the most random encounter a risk, and added with the Sex Attributes Framework Mod, surrendering to anything can have long term consequences that forces you to rethink how you will approach your next quest, talk to npc's or even visit safe zone. It helps turn FO4 into a more realistic world with serious consequences. It took me several in game days to clear out the Corvette Factory in Lexington because of the overwhelming numbers, and being forced to surrender multiple times, and not being able to break free of the handcuffs. The sense of accomplishment, and satisfaction of turning the tables on the same enemies that violated you, and forcing them to surrender to you is just so gratifying. Thank you for making this mod, and thank you for sharing it.

6 hours ago, rkty121 said:

remove those two files, if the problem persist, make sure you have the correct xml patch.

@EgoBallistic: Idea for future enhancement... Switch the SKK_CSHostile keyword handling in the Surrender function to using a formlist similar to how you handle BannedKeywords.

In Milking Human Kindness I have a kind of super mutant stalker NPC who occasionally will appear and start following the player. After a period of time he stops following, and if the player gets far enough out of range a script directly de-spawns him so that I don't litter the map with bored stalkers over time. If the player gets attacked and surrenders to him and gets their equipment stolen, then flees after the violation, the stalker will vanish along with their gear, basically the same issue as previously existed with SKK Combat Stalkers. I can easily add a keyword to my stalkers in MHK along with a RobCo Patcher config to extend a formlist in Violate if one exists.

Alternatively, is there a different way I should be implementing stalker NPCs? Why do random encounter NPCs not exhibit the same problem? Is it maybe enough to just let the game engine garbage collect them naturally when the player's far enough away that their 3D rendering is unloaded? Is it that you're adding the thief to a quest alias and so the game engine naturally avoids cleaning up NPCs until they're no longer in the alias?

Edit: Okay, I think I've convinced myself that it's safe to not aggressively disable/delete the stalkers and let the game GC them on its own schedule. Being able to extend the list of keywords for aggressors that shouldn't steal from the player may still be a good idea, but the need for it in MHK is no longer present. Leaving the above blabbering to explain my thought process, in case I got something fundamentally wrong there.

Edited by vaultbait
42 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

that you're adding the thief to a quest alias and so the game engine naturally avoids cleaning up NPCs until they're no longer in the alias?

Exactly, putting a ref in an alias will make it persistent until quest shutdown. The game doesn't get rid of persistent actors even if they are flagged as temporary, disabled, "killed" and "marked for delete". Vanilla random encounter Refs will be skipped on unload if interacted with (made temporary persistent) and that can be a problem in it self. The game can decide to keep the ref forever in the save even after removing all persistence promoters.

Edited by lee3310
10 hours ago, Church the Cat said:

Might this mod be made to work with the linked mods, to combine the effects, by adding tears, running mascara and bruises during and after rape scenes? ?

I wouldn't even know that the tears mod existed if ego didn't tell me about it ?.

1 hour ago, gippo said:

Using a manual install of Violate how do I change the language?

Then you didn't manually install it correctly. or there isn't a translation file for your language. It it's the latter, you can make your own by using one of the current ones as a template.

1 hour ago, Nakaii said:

Everything seems to work fine expect when the scene start, it doesn't put me into free cam.

The most common cause of that symptom is failing to install the scripts folder from F4SE (or having some other mod that overwrites scripts from F4SE with older/broken ones). Another potential cause is that something is overwriting the LLFP library included with AAF or is preventing F4SE from loading the DLL for it.

Edit: Oh, Izzy's right, I missed your second sentence.

Edited by vaultbait
1 hour ago, Nakaii said:

I have out it so only my companions get scenes and not the pc. 

You only get the free cam when participating in a sex scene. You have it so only your companions get assaulted, so you only have 3rd person.

On 12/31/2023 at 5:01 PM, izzyknows said:

Then you didn't manually install it correctly. or there isn't a translation file for your language. It it's the latter, you can make your own by using one of the current ones as a template.

Thanks.

Once I make this file how do I switch to using it?

On 1/4/2024 at 9:52 AM, Nakaii said:

Everything seems to work fine expect when the scene start, it doesn't put me into free cam.

I have out it so only my companions get scenes and not the pc. 

If you want free cam for companion scenes I'll probably need a like mod FO4 Photo Mode https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/49997 which gives you a free cam for taking pictures. while there might be more specific mods to give free cam, this was one I had and came off the top of my head.

I get a fatal error in violate with Super Mutants (one time instance, so not sure how many yet); every time with gangbangs and Raiders. I have the animations installed, and they work fine with AAF SEU, aside from gangbangs where I need to attract more participants.  So far, single assailant scene works. I'm trying to work out which anims cause the breakage. Any ideas? 

Oh, thanks for the mod, too.

11 hours ago, PlukovnikPravda said:

I get a fatal error in violate with Super Mutants (one time instance, so not sure how many yet); every time with gangbangs and Raiders.

What is the actual error message?

11 hours ago, PlukovnikPravda said:

I have the animations installed

Which animations?

If you are getting an OnSceneInit [4] error that means you don't have animations installed that fit the requirements.

I'm not seeing that error message. It simply stops, goes black while the sound continues, and gives me the Ding of Death. If I Alt+tab I can see the Fatal Error message window asking if I want to upload the crash log. I got this error when I was running AAF in Debug Mode but never saw the OnSceneInit [4].

Spoiler

(Optional) Bed Handjob alt
UAPv2.6.64-1.7
Savage Cabbages pack v1.3.0
AAF - The One Patch to rule them all
AAF Violate Voice
AAF Autonomy Exp
AAF SEU
AAF Vanilla Kinky Creatures animations themes v210819.0
AAF Violate v1.60 Beta ** Did I load the right one here?
Addon__BadEnd_Worshop furniture
AAF
Atomic Lust
Atomic Muscle
Bound in Public
bp70FO4 Anims
Captive Tats
Crazy Animations (MM Gun ver)
Devious Devices 
DD Bleu UMP 45 2.3
Farelle Anim 0.1.2
FO4 Anims by Leito