6 minutes ago, LynErso666 said:

I don't understand the small logs are good thing.

Mods generally record a small amount of information (if any) to the Papyrus log, and then have some optional debug logging which could be far more verbose but usually you wouldn't enable that unless you were troubleshooting a problem with that specific mod.

Most of what does accumulate in Papyrus logs is script errors, which can get huge pretty quickly if they result in dumps of suspended stacks from memory in the script virtual machine. So, yes, huge logs generally does mean some mod is broken (or in your case, perhaps many, many mods). Script errors rarely lead to crashing the game because Papyrus operations are sandboxed separately from the game engine, instead the outward symptoms will be scripted mod features not working at all, or happening long after whatever was supposed to trigger them if the issues are leading to script lag/latency.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Mods generally record a small amount of information (if any) to the Papyrus log, and then have some optional debug logging which could be far more verbose but usually you wouldn't enable that unless you were troubleshooting a problem with that specific mod.

Most of what does accumulate in Papyrus logs is script errors, which can get huge pretty quickly if they result in dumps of suspended stacks from memory in the script virtual machine. So, yes, huge logs generally does mean some mod is broken (or in your case, perhaps many, many mods). Script errors rarely lead to crashing the game because Papyrus operations are sandboxed separately from the game engine, instead the outward symptoms will be scripted mod features not working at all, or happening long after whatever was supposed to trigger them if the issues are leading to script lag/latency.

Ahhhhhh I get it. That makes sense. So what purpose do the logs serve for debugging these things and finding out what scripts are broken?

4 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

In my copy of Skyrim...with even more mods, one of my Papyrus logs is 1.1 GBs.

Yeah, Like your FO4, your Skyrim is also broken. What you "think" is fine and dandy, is not and your bloated logs are the proof.

The thing is, when you start merging mods, you can very easily introduce issues. And I mean issues that don't even seem related. Basically, you can beak site in new a interesting ways.

And with that many mods I will guarantee you they aren't loading correctly. Even at the limit of 256 ba2's, (think that's the limit) they wont reliably load completely.

And with Transfer Settlements not working, that is a major red flag your game if FUBAR.
I've exported/imported settlements with well over 30K items. It took forever, but TS did it without issue.

But as the old saying goes:

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. ;)

25 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Yeah, Like your FO4, your Skyrim is also broken. What you "think" is fine and dandy, is not and your bloated logs are the proof.

The thing is, when you start merging mods, you can very easily introduce issues. And I mean issues that don't even seem related. Basically, you can beak site in new a interesting ways.

And with that many mods I will guarantee you they aren't loading correctly. Even at the limit of 256 ba2's, (think that's the limit) they wont reliably load completely.

And with Transfer Settlements not working, that is a major red flag your game if FUBAR.
I've exported/imported settlements with well over 30K items. It took forever, but TS did it without issue.

But as the old saying goes:

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. ;)

Well thank you, Izzy, I appreciate that

4 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

Well thank you, Izzy, I appreciate that

I'm not trying to be mean. I learned the hard facts that what I was doing was breaking the Papyrus engine by exceeding it's limitations. Both FO4 and Skyrim were designed to be ran on a console, of that time. PC's even of that era could waaay out preform the consoles.
For example, there's an engine limitation of 256 assignable objects per settlement. 1 farmer takes 7 items. 1 vendor takes 2, 1 "unassigned" settler takes 2.

So as you can see 37 farmers will exceed the limitation.

It may "look" like everything is fine, but if you watch closely, you'll start to notice things are starting to break down. The NPC's are not actually doing their jobs, getting stuck on one plant, not pathing correctly where they did before, just standing around, not going to bed.....

When you get to around 300 total settlers, little things will start to break, at 600 ish, bigger things like quest will start to break/hang, at 1k it will corrupt your save.

The reason being, each NPC's is a container that has to have it's contents logged, tracked and updated every time you visit. Plus it engine has to process the package (tell them what to do and where) of each one.
On top of that, there's level lists that are updated as the PC levels up. Yes, the settlers are "supposed" to level up their gear as the PC levels up. But most of the time is doesn't work, cause it's really easy to brake.

Anyway, my point is, once I learned at least a little restraint, (I'll admit it.. I cried) and toned everything down, I was happily surprised to see functioning settlements, and a muuuuch more stable game.

The little details that were broke before, really stood out because I got used to them not working.
Even at 21K hours of game play, I still find unique ways to break the game. LOL

Hello Egoballistic

I have just one or two question, that could avoid a lot of trials and error.

The last description in AAF Framework contains the following.

### Added
- Ability to start AAF furniture scene with actor that is using the furniture.

I thought this would include the player too. What happened in my mod with AAF violate is following:

The real player (no clone) is lying in the bed and I made a call to the new function External_Surrender ...

The settlers (!) as rapists are already speaking with topics from AAF violate and behaving like raiders.

But nothing happens until a timeout (in my own mod) occur that lets the player stand up.

Than the raping scene starts as usual with the black screen and putting the playerclone generated from AAF framework back into the bed ....

If there is no better way, I can make a workaround for the first scene using the playerclone from GotoSleep.

But that is again much more work.

Regards.

13 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I'm not trying to be mean. I learned the hard facts that what I was doing was breaking the Papyrus engine by exceeding it's limitations. Both FO4 and Skyrim were designed to be ran on a console, of that time. PC's even of that era could waaay out preform the consoles.
For example, there's an engine limitation of 256 assignable objects per settlement. 1 farmer takes 7 items. 1 vendor takes 2, 1 "unassigned" settler takes 2.

So as you can see 37 farmers will exceed the limitation.

It may "look" like everything is fine, but if you watch closely, you'll start to notice things are starting to break down. The NPC's are not actually doing their jobs, getting stuck on one plant, not pathing correctly where they did before, just standing around, not going to bed.....

When you get to around 300 total settlers, little things will start to break, at 600 ish, bigger things like quest will start to break/hang, at 1k it will corrupt your save.

The reason being, each NPC's is a container that has to have it's contents logged, tracked and updated every time you visit. Plus it engine has to process the package (tell them what to do and where) of each one.
On top of that, there's level lists that are updated as the PC levels up. Yes, the settlers are "supposed" to level up their gear as the PC levels up. But most of the time is doesn't work, cause it's really easy to brake.

Anyway, my point is, once I learned at least a little restraint, (I'll admit it.. I cried) and toned everything down, I was happily surprised to see functioning settlements, and a muuuuch more stable game.

The little details that were broke before, really stood out because I got used to them not working.
Even at 21K hours of game play, I still find unique ways to break the game. LOL

lol No worries, Izzy, I have yet to see any unstable settlements, however, or anything break or scripts simply not function just yet. I used to, but I have been testing various load orders for years now before getting it stable. Even after 1200 hours in a test playthrough, this load is working amazing. If something IS broken and that's why my logs are bloated, then I don't care about it, because it's something I wouldn't even think to test because I don't use it. lol. It's not like I use thousands of mods without years of work into making them work.

6 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

I have yet to see any unstable settlements, however, or anything break or scripts simply not function just yet.

I'd just turn Papyrus logging off then. Save the processing time and disk space. We'll just pretend we didn't see anything... it'll be fine! LOL

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I'd just turn Papyrus logging off then. Save the processing time and disk space. We'll just pretend we didn't see anything... it'll be fine! LOL

Sure, orrrrr lez just not, and keep em in case we need em, and also avoid pretending there are problems that simply aren't there. 

Edited by LynErso666
On 11/28/2023 at 3:01 PM, Kanlaon said:

But nothing happens until a timeout (in my own mod) occur that lets the player stand up.

Than the raping scene starts as usual with the black screen and putting the playerclone generated from AAF framework back into the bed ....

If your quest has a higher Priority than Violate's quest then your AI package will keep control of the player until you release them.  You probably need to lower your quest's Priority.

13 hours ago, Haamernus said:

Is it possible to have Violate integrated with Crime and Punishments surrender outcomes (kidnapping)?  Similar to how it is integrated with RSE II: CSA?

Not by me.  Flashy never released the source for CAP and I'm not going to waste my time decompiling all that spaghetti code to make an interface for it.  I'm going to work on my own abduction / captivity mod once the current big project I'm working on is released and stable.

Not sure why but Violate fails to register POTC for me:
The only thing that overwrites POTC is FG-potc-addon, I've tried to use force Violate update feature with and without it on a clean save
And the only thing that overwrites Violate is the voice addon (but its only sound files)

dcc-bp-lol.esp itself is enabled and works just fine in game, i can equip them and see the Hud effects with their special variations

I am using the latest Violate and POTC (No Navi Version, Slot 57) 

I dunno if it will help in my case but here is the log file during violate force updating

If anyone encountered this issue pls help :')

Papyrus.2.log

1 hour ago, HeavyYoungHeathens said:

Not sure why but Violate fails to register POTC for me:
The only thing that overwrites POTC is FG-potc-addon, I've tried to use force Violate update feature with and without it on a clean save
And the only thing that overwrites Violate is the voice addon (but its only sound files)

dcc-bp-lol.esp itself is enabled and works just fine in game, i can equip them and see the Hud effects with their special variations

I am using the latest Violate and POTC (No Navi Version, Slot 57) 

I dunno if it will help in my case but here is the log file during violate force updating

If anyone encountered this issue pls help :')

Papyrus.2.log

That's a mess, and you never want to see this entry:

Errors occurred while loading the Papyrus save game data

Start a new run and see if things clear up. Good chance they will as you've removed/disabled several scripted mods. Big no no that is. ;)

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

That's a mess, and you never want to see this entry:

Errors occurred while loading the Papyrus save game data

Start a new run and see if things clear up. Good chance they will as you've removed/disabled several scripted mods. Big no no that is. ;)

Yuh my main save is a bit on the funny side, however i did a test on a new safe and it still didn't register it 
I wonder what could possibly cause this

Papyrus.0.log

26 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Care to elaborate on what specifically you're asking about in the attached log? I don't see any errors related to FPV (Violate).

I am not sure if the logs are even helpful in this case, aaf violate debug is set on, and i simply force update it to see if it detects potc. 
dcc-bp-lol.esp (potc esp) is installed and running, it works as intended in my game, i can craft, equip and use everything from the mod but violate just ignores it for some reason :(

image.png.998a754f34fe3281279202e94b85015f.png

1 hour ago, HeavyYoungHeathens said:

I am not sure if the logs are even helpful in this case, aaf violate debug is set on, and i simply force update it to see if it detects potc. 
dcc-bp-lol.esp (potc esp) is installed and running, it works as intended in my game, i can craft, equip and use everything from the mod but violate just ignores it for some reason :(

If the "dcc-bp-lol.esp" plugin is loaded, you should see a message in your logs, "AFV FPV_POTC: Plugs of the Commonwealth loaded".

Try manually restarting Violate's POTC quest in console:  

stopquest fpv_potc
startquest fpv_potc

You should see the message above in your log after that.

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

If the "dcc-bp-lol.esp" plugin is loaded, you should see a message in your logs, "AFV FPV_POTC: Plugs of the Commonwealth loaded".

Try manually restarting Violate's POTC quest in console:  

stopquest fpv_potc
startquest fpv_potc

You should see the message above in your log after that.

Yop that helped! Thank you so much ?

8 hours ago, MRLewdguy said:

im having issues where it cant find 

Some of the enabled plugins depend on others that are not enabled: RealHandcuffs_SS_CQ_Compatibility esp depends on SimSettlements_XPAC_Conqueror.esp
dcc-bp-lol-navi.esp depends on BNPA Ship Armor.esp dcc-bp-lol.esp

Those are not really related to this mod.

It looks like you enabled a Sim Settlements Conqueror compatibility patch for Real Handcuffs, and a BNPA Ship Armor patch for Plugs of the Commonwealth, but you don't have Sim Settlements Conqueror or BNPA Ship Armor installed.  So, you should disable those two comparibility patches.

I see one big problem with this modification:
If there are several rape scenes, then EVERY TIME after the scene all participants re-equip their clothes, and EVERY TIME before the start of the scene all participants un-equip their clothes.

As a result, firstly, it takes up resources, and secondly, it causes a failure. For example: if a paper or curie is being fucked, then a script glitch puts on her clothes by default (which are not even in the inventory), as a result of another glitch, the same paper is fucked without taking off her clothes (do you know how ridiculous this looks?). This happens especially often when overriding restrictive devices. But even without them this happens.

Yes, I know about "know strip manager" or something like that. I have already entered items that cannot be removed.
Yes, I know that in the Volate settings you can turn off the “do not forcefully remove clothes” option. But I've already done all this, it doesn't help.

QUESTION: Is it possible in the new version to make life easier for everyone and add 2 conditions: 1) Participants “unequip” clothes and use “devices” ONLY at the very beginning, after surrender. 2) after finishing the Volate, DO NOT “equip” the clothes again.?

1 hour ago, REB85 said:

If there are several rape scenes, then EVERY TIME after the scene all participants re-equip their clothes, and EVERY TIME before the start of the scene all participants un-equip their clothes.

This only happens if AAF is managing the victims' clothes. 

You can prevent AAF from doing anything with the victims' clothes by enabling the "Strip victims before violation" option in the MCM under Global options.  When you do this, Violate will remove the victims' clothes before AAF takes any action, so as far as AAF is concerned they have no clothing to unequip or re-equip.

1 hour ago, REB85 said:

QUESTION: Is it possible in the new version to make life easier for everyone and add 2 conditions: 1) Participants “unequip” clothes and use “devices” ONLY at the very beginning, after surrender. 2) after finishing the Volate, DO NOT “equip” the clothes again.?

You can do that now.  Under Global Options, Enable "Strip Victims before Violation".  Under Restraint Options, set "Apply Restraints" to "Start of scene" and "Strip Victims before Restraining" to ON.

Violate doesn't ever re-equip clothes on anyone.  Only AAF does that.  If clothes are being reequipped that is because AAF is doing it, which means you don't have Violate's "strip victims" options enabled.

Edited by EgoBallistic
1 hour ago, REB85 said:

1) Participants “unequip” clothes and use “devices” ONLY at the very beginning, after surrender. 2) after finishing the Volate, DO NOT “equip” the clothes again.?

MCM>AAF Violate>Restraint Options>

Devious Devices (Player Only strongly suggested) or Real Hand cuffs

Apply Restraints > Start of Scene 

Strip victims before restraining > On