Hi. I just installed the basic 4 mods from requirements list, and installed f4se correctly. Entered the game, entered combat spammed surrender button but character was just standing there ldly. Then my character died. Idk if it works like in SL Defeat, when you die, you enter bleedout state. Also do i need to install all the mods from list below requirements?

16 minutes ago, TheBoroPL said:

Hi. I just installed the basic 4 mods from requirements list, and installed f4se correctly. Entered the game, entered combat spammed surrender button but character was just standing there ldly. Then my character died. Idk if it works like in SL Defeat, when you die, you enter bleedout state. Also do i need to install all the mods from list below requirements?

We need to see your load order.

:exclamation:

48 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

No animations played because you have none installed, according to your screenshot. Try this guide to get yourself on the right path: 

Okay Im following the guide, and now i have dropped some animations to MO2 folder, AAF_Four_Play_Animations. Is this the file I was looking for, cause i have installed animations from requirements via vortex and idk if i need to do smt else for it to workobraz.png.9984afdc7ac54acff14342867442185d.png

15 minutes ago, TheBoroPL said:

Okay Im following the guide, and now i have dropped some animations to MO2 folder, AAF_Four_Play_Animations. Is this the file I was looking for, cause i have installed animations from requirements via vortex and idk if i need to do smt else for it to work

I suggest seeking help in the AAF Discord (https://discord.gg/B95qTEn).  Your baseline setup needs fixing.  Going back & forth here will just clog up an unrelated thread.

1 hour ago, TheBoroPL said:

Okay Im following the guide, and now i have dropped some animations to MO2 folder, AAF_Four_Play_Animations. Is this the file I was looking for, cause i have installed animations from requirements via vortex and idk if i need to do smt else for it to workobraz.png.9984afdc7ac54acff14342867442185d.png

"Unmanaged" = Manual installation. That is a massive No No.

And this screenshot tells me you only have a patch for animations and the Themes mod. Neither are animations.

Not to mention disabled plugins on the right panel.

48 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

I suggest seeking help in the AAF Discord (https://discord.gg/B95qTEn).  Your baseline setup needs fixing.  Going back & forth here will just clog up an unrelated thread.

This.

24 minutes ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

It appears to me that you can not use it. Why not use the NMM method?  ye.gif.430cbca3f11bf162bf1a63788ba25961.gif 

Nah nah. I messed everyhing up. I use now both MO2 and Vortex cause I had to set mod order via MO2, wich I cant do with Vortex. Idk if changing mod order only overwrites files with same names but if so, there were no collisions beteween most of these mods. Btw guide I have read says not to use NMM. Now Im struggling with downloading GFV, cause I did everything according to AAF support guide, and still Im stuck on same problem, wich is, that after I surrender I get quest, npc approaches me and no animation is played. Anyone knows how can I play animation via console, to test if its installed correctly?

36 minutes ago, TheBoroPL said:

I messed everyhing up

.... i think the problem is that there are too many organizers! You only need 1 thing ... you can use it! The other trash. 

If the installation sequence is wrong, it will not play anime. 

If any of the stuff is incompatible it will not play anime.

I also tried the sequence ... it didn't work.  (I am not saying that the intention is not good. I say it didn't work for me.)

I installed it according to logic and ... voila. 50%... and - but not everything still works.  Certainly some error....  it always slips in.

(security camera image)

458151368_Fallout42020-11-0822-02-55-59.jpg.7d6350742e75e0d481f6956788f2a863.jpg

1 hour ago, TheBoroPL said:

I use now both MO2 and Vortex cause I had to set mod order via MO2, wich I cant do with Vortex.

You really don't want to use 2 different managers. They do things differently and will cause nothing be headaches. The whole "don't use NMM" or whatever manager, is total bs. They all have pros & cons. Pick one and learn how to use it.

If the animations are not playing, it's most likely because AAF can't find what is being called. The "Home" key will open the AAF menu where you can manually play animations & see the error/warnings.

8 hours ago, TheBoroPL said:

Nah nah. I messed everyhing up. I use now both MO2 and Vortex cause I had to set mod order via MO2, wich I cant do with Vortex. Idk if changing mod order only overwrites files with same names but if so, there were no collisions beteween most of these mods. Btw guide I have read says not to use NMM. Now Im struggling with downloading GFV, cause I did everything according to AAF support guide, and still Im stuck on same problem, wich is, that after I surrender I get quest, npc approaches me and no animation is played. Anyone knows how can I play animation via console, to test if its installed correctly?

Using 2 managers is NOT recommended. I personally use Vortex, others use MO2.

:exclamation:

10 hours ago, TheBoroPL said:

I had to set mod order via MO2, wich I cant do with Vortex

You configure load order in the Plugins view of Vortex, either by establishing rules which indicate which plugin should load after which other plugin, or by adding them to prioritized groups. In the absence of either of those it tries to auto-order the plugins list based on LOOT community feedback, but I've found that often chooses poorly and so needs either rules or grouping to work around conflicts. You can also just edit the plugins.txt file directly, though that gets messy and becomes a lot of work every time you change your mod loadout. I've been using Vortex for a couple of years now, and over the long term, I've found relative placement rules tend to be the most flexible, adaptive and robust solution (Vortex will even alert you if you try to create a dependency cycle). If you decide to continue using Vortex, I recommend reading its documentation or watching some demonstration videos at the very least.

Oh, and yeah, like everyone else has said, only use one mod manager at a time.

When I get a "Bad End" animation after the actual deed, my character is redressed before the Bad End animation starts, is there a way to prevent this from happening? I'm fine with disabling redressing after AAF scenes for player alltogether if that's possible. I looked around the MCM menus but maybe I missed something.

4 hours ago, digium said:

When I get a "Bad End" animation after the actual deed, my character is redressed before the Bad End animation starts, is there a way to prevent this from happening? I'm fine with disabling redressing after AAF scenes for player alltogether if that's possible. I looked around the MCM menus but maybe I missed something.

It seems to be an issue with AAF, it's been discussed earlier in this thread.

You can deactivate the redress in AAF_settings.ini but then the NPC's don't redress as there's not that level of granularity in the settings so it's not a viable solution.

It needs Violate to undress the pc before the AAF routine kicks in  but as the author is no longer here it's unlikely to be implemented

43 minutes ago, Slorm said:

It seems to be an issue with AAF, it's been discussed earlier in this thread.

You can deactivate the redress in AAF_settings.ini but then the NPC's don't redress as there's not that level of granularity in the settings so it's not a viable solution.

It needs Violate to undress the pc before the AAF routine kicks in  but as the author is no longer here it's unlikely to be implemented

Ah nuts, ok. Thanks for the info.

I was thinking, a decent workaround might be using the "player.unequipall" console command with the hotkey mod. Only downside seems to be that in my case at least, the pip-boy gets unequipped aswell when using that command. Guess I'll make another hotkey for equipping the pip-boy back on, lol.

11 hours ago, digium said:

I was thinking, a decent workaround might be using the "player.unequipall" console command with the hotkey mod. Only downside seems to be that in my case at least, the pip-boy gets unequipped aswell when using that command. Guess I'll make another hotkey for equipping the pip-boy back on, lol.

I've just tested this out using console commands:

player.unequipall

player.equipitem 00021b3b

This works well as a workaround, strips the player and re-equips the pipboy. AAF redresses the hostile NPC's but leave the pc as it never stripped her. This would also solve one of the odd side effects of AAF where it re-equips different items (there's a detailed explanation by @dagobaking as to why this occurs here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97147-advanced-animation-framework/?do=findComment&comment=3194652

Probably easiest to set it up as a .bat and run it from the console. The console has the advantage of freezing the game as you need to enact it before the AAF routine has a chance to strip the pc, assuming that Violate Robbery hasn't already done so. Best done when she first surrenders.

Hotkey would work just as well. I just have the basic version which get installed with MCM and although it takes the assignment (e.g. hotkey F4 player.unequipall) it doesn't seem to do anything when I hot F4 (nor appear in the MCM) so may need some modding of it's own.

I'm a little familiar with Skyrim scripting but not at all with FO4 but I'll see if I can find the point where the pc surrenders and see if the above could be inserted to recompile a patch. No promises as I don't know what I'm doing with FO4

4 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I've just tested this out using console commands:

player.unequipall

player.equipitem 00021b3b

This works well as a workaround, strips the player and re-equips the pipboy.

Probably easiest to set it up as a .bat and run it from the console. The console has the advantage of freezing the game as you need to enact it before the AAF routine has a chance to strip the pc, assuming that Violate Robbery hasn't already done so. Best done when she first surrenders.

Hotkey would work just as well. I just have the basic version which get installed with MCM and although it takes the assignment (e.g. hotkey F4 player.unequipall) it doesn't seem to do anything when I hot F4 (nor appear in the MCM) so may need some modding of it's own.

I'm a little familiar with Skyrim scripting but not at all with FO4 but I'll see if I can find the point where the pc surrenders and see if the above could be inserted to recompile a patch. No promises as I don't know what I'm doing with FO4

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46419

This hotkey mod allows you to assign batch files to a hotkey, so you could put those lines in a .txt file and call it with the hotkey.