1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

The recommendation you read was about avoiding having RSE II: CSA's autosurrender conflict with AAF Violate's autosurrender. If you don't want any mods to autosurrender when health is low, then you have to turn it off in all of them.

That makes sense.Β  I didn't see any toggle labeled "autosurrender" in Violate.Β  Now, I think I am understanding that Violate's "autosurrender" options, such as "chance that character will surrender," IS its autosurrender option.Β  So, I've moved that toggle all the way down to 0% so hopefully that will stop it from happening so that I can only surrender with Hotkey.Β  Sorry for dumb questions.

Short question. Whenever I got defeated and I surrender, as usually AAF animations start, restrains apply as normal. But as soon as the rape scene is over, the NPC turns hostile immediatly and just kills me. I have no idea what conflicts it. I have CSA also installed. Also moving around with 3 companions atm(no idea if THAT conflicts the scripts). Can someone help me with that? Can't really find any settings to fix that.

Β 

Already installed Knockout Framework, just not to die because of that

28 minutes ago, Tortout4 said:

Short question. Whenever I got defeated and I surrender, as usually AAF animations start, restrains apply as normal. But as soon as the rape scene is over, the NPC turns hostile immediatly and just kills me. I have no idea what conflicts it. I have CSA also installed. Also moving around with 3 companions atm(no idea if THAT conflicts the scripts). Can someone help me with that? Can't really find any settings to fix that.

Β 

Already installed Knockout Framework, just not to die because of that

knockout framework is brokenΒ 

1 hour ago, Tortout4 said:

Multiple companions doesn't cause any issues, you can have up to 20 companions with you.

Β 

You can set the pacification duration to a higher value in the MCM.Β  If that doesn't help then something is going wrong.Β  In that case make it happen again and post your script log and I'll take a look.

8 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Multiple companions doesn't cause any issues, you can have up to 20 companions with you.

Β 

You can set the pacification duration to a higher value in the MCM.Β  If that doesn't help then something is going wrong.Β  In that case make it happen again and post your script log and I'll take a look.

Pacifaction timer is already on 120. I will post logs soon

34 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Β 

Somehow logs wont show up when I use debug mode. Where do I see that?

31 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I'm not sure what I can tell you beyond the instructions I wrote up in that post.Β  The one I linked, here: post your script log

I will post my logs tomorrow about enemies attacking me. I have alot of problems with this shitty game atm.

Here are logs where I found another bug. I stuck at the surrender animation for a long time and nothing happens. Had to close game after that.

Β 

EDIT: Managed to get attacked after rape scene, got send to abduction. So I posted the logs here as PapyrusAttack.

Papyrus.0.log

PapyrusAttack.log

43 minutes ago, Tortout4 said:

Here are logs where I found another bug. I stuck at the surrender animation for a long time and nothing happens. Had to close game after that.

Β 

EDIT: Managed to get attacked after rape scene, got send to abduction. So I posted the logs here as PapyrusAttack.

Both of your logs show a crazy amount of errors and corrupt Papyrus data due to mods being removed, as well as constant errors from Better Locational Damage and from some kind of artillery mod.

Β 

As far as the problems with Violate, AAF is throwing internal errors like this one which shouldn't even be possible:

[10/01/2020 - 10:59:53PM] AFV report: AnimationStart Event
[10/01/2020 - 10:59:53PM] error: Cannot play a None idle on an actor
stack:
    [ (FF007C05)].Actor.PlayIdle() - "<native>" Line ?
    [AAF_MainQuest (09000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.startMultipleIdles() - "AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 2284
    [AAF_MainQuest (09000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.initAnimation() - "AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 2252

This means AAF tried to play an animation but the idle form from the animation pack plugin was invalid.

Β 

There are just too many problems with this for me to be able to help you.

16 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Both of your logs show a crazy amount of errors and corrupt Papyrus data due to mods being removed, as well as constant errors from Better Locational Damage and from some kind of artillery mod.

Β 

As far as the problems with Violate, AAF is throwing internal errors like this one which shouldn't even be possible:

[10/01/2020 - 10:59:53PM] AFV report: AnimationStart Event
[10/01/2020 - 10:59:53PM] error: Cannot play a None idle on an actor
stack:
    [ (FF007C05)].Actor.PlayIdle() - "<native>" Line ?
    [AAF_MainQuest (09000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.startMultipleIdles() - "AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 2284
    [AAF_MainQuest (09000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.initAnimation() - "AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 2252

This means AAF tried to play an animation but the idle form from the animation pack plugin was invalid.

Β 

There are just too many problems with this for me to be able to help you.

Well shit. Ok need to sort things out and probably have to reinstall all animation packs

59 minutes ago, Tortout4 said:

Well shit. Ok need to sort things out and probably have to reinstall all animation packs

And my I suggest making or getting a pure vanilla save that has never left the Vault 111 door. Ms. Vault111 is a good example, as the triggers around the door haven't been tripped.

hey egoballistic with the bad end furniture mod would it be possibleΒ after the pc had been executed by an enemyΒ would it be possible to show a scene of the dead pcΒ being used for a raider settlement decoration depending on how they are killed? just an idea and i wonder if more forms of bad end executions can be possible (being burned alive,irradiated,eviscerated,mutilation,acid bath)i hope i'm rushing youΒ  but i figure if it can be done it would be a good addon for aaf violate and i like to know if anyone would agree to this thank for reading egoballistic?

Awesome mod. Having an issue though when my character gets "violated", the enemy after the animations becomes "essential". Not sure what I'm doing wrong?Β Please note the enemies that become essential are not named NPC's. One of the enemies that became essential (after violated initiated animations) was one of the targeted robots when meeting Adda for the first time.Β 

3 hours ago, Digz said:

Awesome mod. Having an issue though when my character gets "violated", the enemy after the animations becomes "essential". Not sure what I'm doing wrong?Β Please note the enemies that become essential are not named NPC's. One of the enemies that became essential (after violated initiated animations) was one of the targeted robots when meeting Adda for the first time.Β 

Violate doesn't make enemies essential or put them in any essential aliases.Β  So this mod is not directly causing this.Β  My guess is that another mod reacting to AAF events made them essential.

Β 

For some reason though, this rings a bell.Β  Unfortunately I can't think of where I have seen this before at the moment.

Β 

Β 

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Violate doesn't make enemies essential or put them in any essential aliases.Β  So this mod is not directly causing this.Β  My guess is that another mod reacting to AAF events made them essential.

Β 

For some reason though, this rings a bell.Β  Unfortunately I can't think of where I have seen this before at the moment.

Β 

Β 

When AAF first started development it had a bug that made the player character essential.Β  This was before it started using the doppelganger for animations.Β  I don't remember what caused it but there might be a clue in the early aaf thread.Β  It's possible someone managed to "recreate" a similar bug unintentionally.

Edit: not just essential, PC was invulnerable to damage, as if god-mode had been applied.

20 minutes ago, Sagebrush61 said:

When AAF first started development it had a bug that made the player character essential.Β  This was before it started using the doppelganger for animations.Β  I don't remember what caused it but there might be a clue in the early aaf thread.Β  It's possible someone managed to "recreate" a similar bug unintentionally.

Edit: not just essential, PC was invulnerable to damage, as if god-mode had been applied.

I don't think AAF is causing this either.Β  The only actor AAF makes invulnerable is the doppelganger, and the code is very specific to that actor.

Β 

Incidentally, now I remember what this reminded me of.Β  In Violate 1.41 there was a bug where if you attempted to surrender but no valid aggressors were found, your character would get stuck with SetGhost on and would be invulnerable to everything.Β  But that was fixed in 1.42 and only applied to the player anyway.

After deselecting Madness Mod in MO2, all appears well. I'm guessing maybe Madness was possibly causing NPC's to become essential while in a AAF animation but not removing the tag. Thank you very much EgoBallistic and SageBrush61 for your responses.

15 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I don't think AAF is causing this either.Β  The only actor AAF makes invulnerable is the doppelganger, and the code is very specific to that actor.

Β 

Incidentally, now I remember what this reminded me of.Β  In Violate 1.41 there was a bug where if you attempted to surrender but no valid aggressors were found, your character would get stuck with SetGhost on and would be invulnerable to everything.Β  But that was fixed in 1.42 and only applied to the player anyway.

Follower mods have been my problem all along. Apparently, any follower mod that adds extra followers causes everything AAF to go tits up & refuse to work properly. This is why my people stand up during animation, and I bet it's the cause of alot of other problems as well.

Β 

:bawling:

Β 

TESTED SO FAR:

Β 

1. Unlimited Follower Framework

2. Tea Party - Multiple Follower Overhaul.

Β 

NOT TESTED:

Β 

1. Everyone's Best Friend

2. Amazing Follower Tweaks

Β 

:exclamation:

Β 

I bet Unique Player & Follower Redux screws up stuff as well.

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

Apparently, any follower mod that adds extra followers causes everything AAF to go tits up & refuse to work properly. This is why my people stand up during animation, and I bet it's the cause of alot of other problems as well.

That's simply not true.

Β 

I use Everyone's Best Friend and Unlimited Companion Framework with zero problems in AAF.Β  I also use FCOM which adds scripted NPCs who follow you around - they aren't followers in the technical sense but they are commandable, fight with you, etc.Β  Never had any issues.

Β 

Having said that, you only need to look at the Bugs tabs for AFT and Tea Party Companions to see that they should be avoided.

5 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

That's simply not true.

Β 

I use Everyone's Best Friend and Unlimited Companion Framework with zero problems in AAF.Β  I also use FCOM which adds scripted NPCs who follow you around - they aren't followers in the technical sense but they are commandable, fight with you, etc.Β  Never had any issues.

Β 

Having said that, you only need to look at the Bugs tabs for AFT and Tea Party Companions to see that they should be avoided.

Brand new install.......

Β 

AAF

Savage Cabbage

SEU

Β 

Before EFF, dogmeat did the animations. After EFF, he stops in mid animation & sways back & forth like he's trying to run away but can't.

Β 

Tea Party was the same way. I just tested AFT, and at first AFT seemed to work, but after awhile it failed too.

Β 

I'm trying Everyone's Best Friend next........

Β 

:exclamation:

Β 

Β 

9 hours ago, Digz said:

After deselecting Madness Mod in MO2, all appears well. I'm guessing maybe Madness was possibly causing NPC's to become essential while in a AAF animation but not removing the tag. Thank you very much EgoBallistic and SageBrush61 for your responses.

Thanks for following up.Β  I just took a look and sure enough, AAF Madness uses a ref collection alias that flags actors as essential:

Β 

image.png

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That's simply not true.

Β 

Β 

Ok, apparently, I had forgotten I had manually installed Autonomy 1.06 & that was the culprit, I replaced it with Random Shenanigans & thusfar no problems.

Β 

....We'll see howΒ it goes.

8 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Ok, apparently, I had forgotten I had manually installed Autonomy 1.06 & that was the culprit, I replaced it with Random Shenanigans & thusfar no problems.

Β 

....We'll see howΒ it goes.

If it helps, I switched from Shenanigans to Just Fuck a while back. The former is abandoned for a year or more now, but the latter is still fairly actively maintained.