On 10/5/2020 at 4:16 PM, abroady96 said:

Idk if this was asked already but is there anything i can do the get female to female animations to work? when i get defeated they just stand there for a while and nothing happens is ther a fix thank you  

Add the tag F_F to positions. If you have further questions, please include more info, like what animations you have, patches, races, etc.

On 10/5/2020 at 7:16 PM, abroady96 said:

Idk if this was asked already but is there anything i can do the get female to female animations to work? when i get defeated they just stand there for a while and nothing happens is ther a fix thank you  

Please look at the Troubleshooting section on the mod's front page.

Oh, I remember what I came to ask. Is there anyway to increase the time for furniture search? AAF is taking longer for pretty much everything. Furniture animations only trigger ~10% of the time when set to 100%. I think it's not completing the scan before selecting the scene. If not, that's fine, I'll get rid of some AAF scripts because I think it's causing problems with xml equipment/action as well.

Nevermind, fixed it. Not sure how, but after deleting random stuff. Don't mind me

Actually, I can't figure out why it won't pick furniture. I delete NoFurn animations, and furniture works, don't delete it and it sometimes works. No other mods except those required to have a proper scene. All unedited. I'm confused, nobody else has this problem?

Spoiler

Screenshot6.jpg

ScreenShot5.jpg

8 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Actually, I can't figure out why it won't pick furniture. I delete NoFurn animations, and furniture works, don't delete it and it sometimes works. No other mods except those required to have a proper scene. All unedited. I'm confused, nobody else has this problem?

The Global Options page in Violate's MCM has options for Enable Furniture Animations (you want this On), Furniture search radius, and Furniture Preference.  The default value for search radius is not very large, but increasing it makes AAF's scan take longer.  Preference is the % chance that a furniture animation will be used if appropriate furniture is found in the scan radius.

13 minutes ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

Is the problem here?

*how can this error be fixed?

He does not work with human beings.

He works with green creatures. Sometimes you just quit there and don’t...

Q: I can surrender to enemies, they surround me, but no animations play,  and I see AAF OnSceneInit status [X] followed by Violation Aborted
A: This means that AAF responded to the animation request with an error.  Violate will end the violation scene in this case.

The error message won't stay on the screen for long.  However, you can bring up the AAF Admin console and see what the error was.  Hit the Home key to bring up the AAF menu, then the Del key until it says MODE: Admin.  Then hit Enter to bring up the window.  You'll see something like this:

20190720100342_1.thumb.jpg.5f1501966a8293efebed2575a4b75359.jpg

The Admin console shows all of the errors and warnings AAF has logged, with the most recent one at the top

The most common error is Error 4, meaning  that AAF was unable to find any animations matching the combination of actors and tags.  In the above example, I disabled the AAF Creature Pack mod, then surrendered to some Mirelurks, so AAF returned an error indicating no suitable animations were found.  To avoid this error,

• Make sure your AAF Violate MCM options match the animation packs you have installed
  • Make sure you enabled all of the required options when installing AAF Themes: enable Sex - Kinky Animation Support as well as all of the Race/Creature animations you will need.
11 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The Global Options page in Violate's MCM has options for Enable Furniture Animations (you want this On), Furniture search radius, and Furniture Preference.  The default value for search radius is not very large, but increasing it makes AAF's scan take longer.  Preference is the % chance that a furniture animation will be used if appropriate furniture is found in the scan radius.

Yeah it's on, 100%, with max search. Reinstalled Violate, AAF Themes, MCM. Fallout 4, f4se, and SC animations. Started a new game. Surrounded by furniture that meets SC's xml forms.

AAF gui works 100%.

However, violate surrender works with everything BUT 1 human male & 1 human female, except it doesn't recognize furniture unless those animations are disabled. 1 human male and 1 human female simply pops out error code 3 with some debug message about on.switch whatever (in screenshot above). Surrender works with Supermutants, 1 male, 1 female. Surrender DOES works with Inderello's patch, or my patch, installed, on 1 male & 1 female, but NO furniture... unless you delete the NoFurn animations. Again, threesomes work.. without furniture.

Because there's nooo possible way this could be my fault... I'm looking into FPV_OnHit (But seriously, I have no idea what I could be doing wrong)

I'm going to start with line 827

because I think I'm not passing one of these, maybe (scenechoosing funciton): Ags_Valid[curRapistE].getRace() == agRace?
(the rapist is a Raider or PrestonGarvey Impersonator, so they qualify as human)

or maybe 636 (StartSex Function):      While (i < akActors.length)

Idk, I have honestly no idea how to proceed. I don't even know what AFV pulls for valid actors. Too many integers for my small brain

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Error 4

Thank you for the almost perfectly satisfactory answer.  :star:

yes ... the linked anim is missing... maybe. Maybe a label fault? 

...the ASIA mod seems useless.  :bawling:

however, I did not find one and what I found ... is all upstairs. And... I say that not found.  :confused:

And the AAF_CreaturePack01...  ERROR! 

- if he creates immortal beings turned on.

- in the endless war game this is not beneficial!  <cckgjfo4001-bastion>  :confused:

1501587718_Fallout42020-10-1310-06-07-79.jpg.2c0fdb4d8f6870f27bfdced5c9f0ed0a.jpg

1 hour ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

However, violate surrender works with everything BUT 1 human male & 1 human female, except it doesn't recognize furniture unless those animations are disabled. 1 human male and 1 human female simply pops out error code 3 with some debug message about on.switch whatever (in screenshot above). Surrender works with Supermutants, 1 male, 1 female. Surrender DOES works with Inderello's patch, or my patch, installed, on 1 male & 1 female, but NO furniture... unless you delete the NoFurn animations. Again, threesomes work.. without furniture.

As I recall, SavageCabbage's animation pack has no 1-on-1 aggressive animations that do not take place on furniture.  So if there isn't furniture in range for one of those animations, you'll get an error [4].  You definitely need more animation packs.

1 hour ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Because there's nooo possible way this could be my fault... I'm looking into FPV_OnHit (But seriously, I have no idea what I could be doing wrong)

The code you are looking at is to determine whether you can surrender to those enemies.  You're already way past that point when you get the AAF error.  You have surrendered, the mod has called StartSex, but AAF can't find any animations for those actors that are tagged as "Aggressive" or "Rough", so it fails.

This is simply an issue of not enough / not the right kind of animations installed.

5 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Actually, Farelle, VaderMania, and SavageCabbage all have aggressive animations.  But they mostly focus on animations that are not human M/F.  The only major animation pack that has no aggressive animatioins is Atomic Lust.

Yea, I know there's some "crossing of the streams" with some of the packs. I assumed they meant human interaction......

:thumbsup: :cool:

7 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Actually, Farelle, VaderMania, and SavageCabbage all have aggressive animations.  But they mostly focus on animations that are not human M/F.  The only major animation pack that has no aggressive animatioins is Atomic Lust.

I recently installed JF & it called for 2 women & a dog. Do we even HAVE that animation?

:O

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Okay, yeah, the most obvious answer is probably the best answer and I did forget about the original SC tags, but in both the patches, I marked EVERYTHING aggressive, I have aggressive tags everywhere, I have aggressive tags on top of aggressive tags. Still, it does not select furniture, even for supermutants, and the furniture is the correct form ID for SC. Either the AAF furn search function is returning nothing, or the player race is not an acceptable race/sex/status for furniture, even though player is an alive human female.  Either I'm completely stupid and/or blind or the world is a conspiracy and everyone is lying to me, because I honestly don't know how nobody else has this problem with SC animations. I guess I'll just fuck with it till it magically works, trying different combinations of animations.

*edit* Does the same thing with Leito staged, all set to aggressive. Whenever furniture DOES work, 1 out of 10 times, it's on the chair... so confused.

2 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Okay, yeah, the most obvious answer is probably the best answer and I did forget about the original SC tags, but in both the patches, I marked EVERYTHING aggressive, I have aggressive tags everywhere, I have aggressive tags on top of aggressive tags. Still, it does not select furniture, even for supermutants, and the furniture is the correct form ID for SC. Either the AAF furn search function is returning nothing, or the player race is not an acceptable race/sex/status for furniture, even though player is an alive human female.  Either I'm completely stupid and/or blind or the world is a conspiracy and everyone is lying to me, because I honestly don't know how nobody else has this problem with SC animations. I guess I'll just fuck with it till it magically works, trying different combinations of animations.

*edit* Does the same thing with Leito staged, all set to aggressive. Whenever furniture DOES work, 1 out of 10 times, it's on the chair... so confused.

Got any "settlement" mods? Might try disabling them one at a time & see what happens?

:thumbsup:

On 10/13/2020 at 3:58 PM, VonHelton said:

Animations

installed:

AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
AAFThemes.esl
Atomic Lust.esp
Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
Deathclaw_nude.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
SMBehemoth Loincloth.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp

.... would be which missing?

... all reinstall.  Even the weapons are frozen by something. The super mutant off freezes ... fuck ... total shit all.  :confused:

But... not functions.  :bawling:

1434423880_Fallout42020-10-1417-43-22-34.jpg.4233698e297c4e8bb4e6fd1cc02dae36.jpg

607660610_Fallout42020-10-1421-40-59-90.jpg.588287440de21b2c235c278e081e46eb.jpg

*the thing is that I've missed something and the stream updated my game. Nothing works now.

*there is such an indication. What it means?  ...already gone.

692831185_Fallout42020-10-1501-21-41-68.jpg.d499fe59d4d319765c84e65c8647f984.jpg

Esetleg hiányzik a felsorolásból valami?

Én nem tudom. Mást nem találtam. Minden a legújabb.

Ezek viszont valamiért itt - nálam - nem működnek együtt.

A mutáns kifagy a halálakor. A fegyver beragad a kezébe... és menüleltára sincs.

A mozi nem indul... 10 perc és semmi azonban a kezelést elveszi és csak az újraindítás marad mivel semmi más nem működik.

Ebben a szarban valami kurvára nem jó...

Az a helyzet, hogy valamit eltéveszthettem és a patak frissítette a játékom. Most semmi nem működik és nem, nem vagyok mérges... annyira. Amíg a 138 viszonylag és többé-kevésbé jól futott a mostani... a 163 csak a probléma. A legújabb elérhető dolgokat töltöttem mindenből és valamiért nem akarnak együtt működni. Most próbálgatom... hibajelentést nem tud írni mivel a játék megáll amikor csinálni kellene valamit. A kezelő gombok halottak. A mutánsok kezébe befagy a fegyver a halálukkor. Ők is megfagynak. Ez a cuccos valahol egy hatalmas hibát markol és fogalmam sincs hol és mi az..  :bawling: És igen. Tettem a fagyás gátló megoldást... de minek is? Egy plusz cuccos fusson a nem tudom miért? A 163 nálam egy hatalmas szar. 

Megadom magam... "azonnali nyomorék magadás" de semmi. Játszhatatlan...

2007965288_Fallout42020-10-1523-29-02-38.jpg.771e161cb6bfc361e606a677cc5ba30a.jpg

Hello!

Upon defeat, and after all actors have been gathered, I often get a message that the scene has been "... aborted [3]" and no animation plays. But half of the time everthing goes well.

What does this "[3]" mean?

Is there a log somewhere that gives me details what was wrong? If it is a problem with an animation, I must know which one...

1 hour ago, effrenatus said:

What does this "[3]" mean?

OnsceneInit error 3 is an error produced by AAF in response to the request to play an animation.  It means the only animations AAF could find that match the actors and tags take place on furniture, but there is no such furniture in the area.

Most likely this means you need to install additional animation packs with animations that take place "on the ground", i.e. not on furniture.  Leito's and 50 Shades of Fallout 4 are good choices.  There is a list of recommended animation packs in the FAQ section of this mod's download page.