@digium

That works a treat. It also leaves the pc naked at the end if Bad End hasn't kicked in which makes more sense immersion wise to me. Why would the Raiders redress her.

There is one small problem with Devious Devices, it will remove them but leaves any debuff in place so they need to be put back on manually if you have any. Real Handcuffs aren't a problem as they are not removed

I don't really know how raider pet works with this mod, after being defeated, animations play out,then mod tells me to retreat with chance to become a pet is set to 100%, I'm being handcuffed, and if I stay, the fight starts again.Somtimes I manage to randomly get a collar around my neck, but this doesn't change anything 

52 minutes ago, Vaxall said:

I don't really know how raider pet works with this mod, after being defeated, animations play out,then mod tells me to retreat with chance to become a pet is set to 100%, I'm being handcuffed, and if I stay, the fight starts again.Somtimes I manage to randomly get a collar around my neck, but this doesn't change anything 

Raider Pet will allow you to approach any raider as long as you're not carrying weapons and become their pet, but AAF Violate will only explicitly hand off to Raider Pet after a violation scene if the scene takes place near/in a location with a raider "boss" (basically clearable raider encampments and not just any minor raider outpost or random encounter). Try surrendering in a fight at the Corvega manufacturing plant in Lexington, or similar sort of location.

15 hours ago, Vaxall said:

Done that at Corvega, no luck. They put the shock collar on, but after violation scene raiders still point gun at me, waiting to start fight once again. Raider pet mod only works in standalone, you know, the quest line including the note from Jun :/ 

Works for me. Do your weapons get properly taken away during the handoff? Sounds like something might be causing you to still seem armed, which will turn the raiders hostile again.

18 hours ago, Vaxall said:

Done that at Corvega, no luck. They put the shock collar on, but after violation scene raiders still point gun at me, waiting to start fight once again. Raider pet mod only works in standalone, you know, the quest line including the note from Jun :/ 

If Violate hands you off to Raider Pet, the Raiders will stay in the "Combat Alert" state. After the hand off, a Raider will collar you & take your weapons & caps, at least with Violates robbery set to 0.

You can pick up/pickpocket as many weapons as you want and the Raiders may ask "what do you have there" but wont become violent. The instant you equip a weapon, other than knuckles while sneaking, will turn enemies hostile again, and you'll get 130 XP. Just remember, the collar will still explode, if not already disarmed by the Boss in 20 minutes real time from the last time you banged any Raider.

Also, Raider Pet will re-use any collar that Violate equips, Devious Devices or Real Handcuffs. But you'll still get the Raider Pet collar dialogue.

On 11/12/2020 at 8:35 AM, Slorm said:

I've just tested this out using console commands:

player.unequipall

player.equipitem 00021b3b

This works well as a workaround, strips the player and re-equips the pipboy. AAF redresses the hostile NPC's but leave the pc as it never stripped her. This would also solve one of the odd side effects of AAF where it re-equips different items (there's a detailed explanation by @dagobaking as to why this occurs here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97147-advanced-animation-framework/?do=findComment&comment=3194652

Probably easiest to set it up as a .bat and run it from the console. The console has the advantage of freezing the game as you need to enact it before the AAF routine has a chance to strip the pc, assuming that Violate Robbery hasn't already done so. Best done when she first surrenders.

Hotkey would work just as well. I just have the basic version which get installed with MCM and although it takes the assignment (e.g. hotkey F4 player.unequipall) it doesn't seem to do anything when I hot F4 (nor appear in the MCM) so may need some modding of it's own.

I'm a little familiar with Skyrim scripting but not at all with FO4 but I'll see if I can find the point where the pc surrenders and see if the above could be inserted to recompile a patch. No promises as I don't know what I'm doing with FO4

Here is an alternative with which you don't  have to mess with hotkeys or bat files. I edited Egoballistic's surrender script so that when the player surrenders she strips everything (an equips the pip-boy). The character will now remain nude throughout the many sex scenes. At the end, he or she will remain nude but, it is better than nothing.

Perhaps as I learn more I can add an undress script that stores what items got removed, then in the Runaway script I can re-equip those items. I don't know... this is my first 'mod', I have a lot to learn about Papyrus. I have 20 years programming experience but don't yet have down all the specifics of Papyrus itself. But...getting there.

So, anyway, take this file and drop it in the Data/Script folder

FPV_OnHit.pex

1 hour ago, Malphias said:

Here is an alternative with which you don't  have to mess with hotkeys or bat files. I edited Egoballistic's surrender script so that when the player surrenders she strips everything (an equips the pip-boy). The character will now remain nude throughout the many sex scenes. At the end, he or she will remain nude but, it is better than nothing.

Perhaps as I learn more I can add an undress script that stores what items got removed, then in the Runaway script I can re-equip those items. I don't know... this is my first 'mod', I have a lot to learn about Papyrus. I have 20 years programming experience but don't yet have down all the specifics of Papyrus itself. But...getting there.

I wouldn't put a ton of effort into developing a workaround unless it's just a learning exercise. It was already fixed last week in beta 156: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/aaf-framework/wiki/Main/CHANGELOG.md#!changelog

1 hour ago, Malphias said:

So, anyway, take this file and drop it in the Data/Script folder

Many thanks indeed. :)

I just tried it out and it works perfectly. I wouldn't worry about spending time on the redressing as it seems pretty pointless, why would Raiders put your clothes back on. It seems far more immersive to be left naked

3 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Many thanks indeed. :)

I just tried it out and it works perfectly. I wouldn't worry about spending time on the redressing as it seems pretty pointless, why would Raiders put your clothes back on. It seems far more immersive to be left naked

Thanks, though as VaultBait has pointed out, it may bave been pointless with the next AAF.  We'll see.

But, as Egoballistic has released his source and has stopped work on this I am going to continue to dig into his scripts and figure them all out. There are no real bugs, but there are things I'd change or add. Instead of running away or getting passed off to Raider Pet or CSA Abductions, I want to add another ending...left for dead.  Meaning that one of the aggressors shoots you or stabs you, screen blacks and when it fades back in, you are someplace else nearby naked and barely alive (very low health).  Someplace in a neighboring cell or perhaps up to two cells away.

9 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Thanks, though as VaultBait has pointed out, it may bave been pointless with the next AAF.  We'll see.

But, as Egoballistic has released his source and has stopped work on this I am going to continue to dig into his scripts and figure them all out. There are no real bugs, but there are things I'd change or add. Instead of running away or getting passed off to Raider Pet or CSA Abductions, I want to add another ending...left for dead.  Meaning that one of the aggressors shoots you or stabs you, screen blacks and when it fades back in, you are someplace else nearby naked and barely alive (very low health).  Someplace in a neighboring cell or perhaps up to two cells away.

This does sound awesome, I'd certainly take advantage of it. I agree your attackers have little incentive to redress you after an assault.

However, and this is a bit of a pet peeve of mine with some existing mods which implement their own stripping... it would be nice if any equipment removal would use a soft dependency on this (its file page includes instructions for modders wanting to do just that):

As an example, I use the Myopia Simulator mod, so I include a pair of eyeglasses in my no-strip set. This way the picture doesn't go all fuzzy on me as soon as my character engages in a sex scene because my glasses stay on.

19 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Mmm, that sounds good, couple of cells away would be ideal (or add a slider so player can choose - if that can be done) :)

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

This does sound awesome, I'd certainly take advantage of it. I agree your attackers have little incentive to redress you after an assault.

However, and this is a bit of a pet peeve of mine with some existing mods which implement their own stripping... it would be nice if any equipment removal would use a soft dependency on this (its file page includes instructions for modders wanting to do just that):

As an example, I use the Myopia Simulator mod, so I include a pair of eyeglasses in my no-strip set. This way the picture doesn't go all fuzzy on me as soon as my character engages in a sex scene because my glasses stay on.

Don't disagree with the glasses staying on, or any item the player deems fit to keep on. Maybe take that up with AAF? It does most of the stripping.

At any rate, should not be that hard to add a new ending to AAF Violate as I described.

Edit: Been looking around and I think "Left for Dead" is possible. The easy part is putting it in the script. The hard part... I would have to put a coc marker in every cell.

There is a console command to move you to any cell: CenterOnworld Commonwealth 19,19 would move you to an exterior cell at x,y coordinates 19,19 but...you can't use this in a script. It's the only way a quick search has revealed you can teleport around the map without some sort of object or marker.

I just used it in the game...I don't suggest doing so LOL ...that cell is above Salem on the coast and I popped in among some mirelurks, mirelurk kings and a mirelurk queen.

Which is something I don't like with many mods. They just take and drop you in some random location even if it isn't a viable location to be dropped.

I like the idea of markers, because I can scout out each cell in game and determine where in a cell is a good place for a body dump.

3 hours ago, Malphias said:

Don't disagree with the glasses staying on, or any item the player deems fit to keep on. Maybe take that up with AAF? It does most of the stripping.

It works fine with AAF already, what the mod I linked does is flag the equipment so that AAF knows not to take it off. As I said, the problem comes when other mods decide to implement their own equipment stripping (for other reasons, or as a precursor to calling AAF).

3 hours ago, Malphias said:

Which is something I don't like with many mods. They just take and drop you in some random location even if it isn't a viable location to be dropped.

I like the idea of markers, because I can scout out each cell in game and determine where in a cell is a good place for a body dump.

Mods I know which got this right:

• RSE II: CSA abducts you to very specific (but randomly chosen) places, often prison cells or locked rooms, and dumps you in other specifically chosen places if you're left for dead once the abduction ends
  • Alcohol Effects has you wake up in a variety of interesting but generally safe locations when you drink so much that you black out
  • DLYH sends you to one of a curated set of "random" locations deemed reasonably safe for starting out with no equipment (besides the bomb clamped around your neck)
On 11/17/2020 at 7:42 PM, Malphias said:

Maybe...I certainly hope so....and yes, it is a learning exercise.

Hmm, yes the issue is definitely with AAF . Your fix works perfectly but even after a Violate Robbery (so I had no apparel in inventory) I was redressed in a cream dress and full set of medium combat armour which I don't own. Hopefully as @vaultbait says this has now been fixed. Seems to have come about in v1.54, I don't recall it happening in earlier versions

For now if you get the Purgatory end the best thing is to revert back to player.unequipall via the console.

What's a bit irksome is that I can't reproduce it. I've tried going to the same spot and consoling in various NPC's, it seems to be random. I've tried changing the xml to reEquip each item from resetAll to see if that makes a difference until the new version is out (I doubt it will though)

11 hours ago, Slorm said:

Hmm, yes the issue is definitely with AAF . Your fix works perfectly but even after a Violate Robbery (so I had no apparel in inventory) I was redressed in a cream dress and full set of medium combat armour which I don't own. Hopefully as @vaultbait says this has now been fixed. Seems to have come about in v1.54, I don't recall it happening in earlier versions

For now if you get the Purgatory end the best thing is to revert back to player.unequipall via the console.

What's a bit irksome is that I can't reproduce it. I've tried going to the same spot and consoling in various NPC's, it seems to be random. I've tried changing the xml to reEquip each item from resetAll to see if that makes a difference until the new version is out (I doubt it will though)

I've been helping test the "in-between" releases for a while so saw it happening much earlier than beta 154, though that may be the first time that behavior made it into a normal public release. I didn't initially realize it was a problem in AAF and thought one of the 350 other mods I'm also using might be at fault but was unable to pin it down. The workaround I arrived at was to save and then immediately load that save after any outfit change I didn't want undone. But testing with beta 156 for the past week I haven't seen it happen any longer, so I'm pretty sure it'll be fine at the next major public release unless the fix has to be reverted for some reason.

1 hour ago, daledoe67 said:

how do i get the shock collar off...pipboy asking for a code

Kill whoever put it on you and they should have a note with the code to unlock it. Failing that, you can always select it with the debug view in MCM and it will be removed from your player as soon as you exit the menu.