40 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

The standing up and down in surrounding pose bothers me the most. What exactly the reason is the cause of this? Very curious.

The mod uses a surrender AI package that takes the actor out of combat and puts them in the surrender idle animation.  The animation has a fixed duration, but as long as the package is running it will repeat the animation.  Problem is, each time the animation ends, the actor reverts to their default idle animation for just an instant, then the package starts the animation again.  So you get that bounce up and down.

I fixed this by making a new version of the surrender idle animation that loops forever on its own.  So now the animation never ends while the package is running, and there is no bounce.  But, since the animation loops forever, it will not automatically reset when the AI package ends.  To prevent the actor from getting stuck forever in that animation, the package runs a script that resets the actor's animation when it ends.  More complicated, but a better looking result.

Fallout 3 had a controversial mod like this like 8 years ago but it was much simpler and animations happened as soon as an enemy did enough damage up close. Animations began immediately, NPCs didn't calm down and it was a lot scarier than this. First person worked too, in a janky kind of way.

Just poking my head in to say I'd be interested if you could recreate that intensity

(FNV Sexout, Skyrim Sexlab and Fo4 AAF all work the same way so maybe I'm the only one who cares but yeahhhhhhhh pfft submit reply)

Sex Attributes support: if you use Sex Attributes, violations will automatically be recognized by that mod, and its stats will affect Perversion.

This link points to messenger and not to mod itself. The second link lower parts of the page correctly points to mod.

Sorry if this was mentioned before. Using search for "Sex Attributes" didn't pop that up for me and mod was just recently updated.

Thank you for the mod by the way. I gave a good run for it and will be giving it another run soon.

Hey sorry to be bothering but I'm kinda stuck here. My character is binded like this (after getting assaulted) and I can't seem to find a way to get out of these cuffs. 

Help? :D

Spoiler

Fallout4_Wa8Xvjnxtq.png

I was also handcuffed behind the back but managed to get free with some brotherhood npcs (I'm using both restraints mods/the second picture shows what cuffs are binding my gal)

Fallout4_7TSisuYYXY.png

7 hours ago, MikeHawk007 said:

Hey sorry to be bothering but I'm kinda stuck here. My character is binded like this (after getting assaulted) and I can't seem to find a way to get out of these cuffs. 

Help? :D

Reveal hidden contents

Fallout4_Wa8Xvjnxtq.png

I was also handcuffed behind the back but managed to get free with some brotherhood npcs (I'm using both restraints mods/the second picture shows what cuffs are binding my gal)

Fallout4_7TSisuYYXY.png

You either need a restraint key (you can buy them from Kimy in the Memory Den or loot/pickpocket the attacker who put them on you) or try to escape by struggling out or picking the lock. Short of that, there are options in mods like Sex Attributes to use sheer willpower to break free or Boston Devious Helper to convince an NPC to free you with potential consequences. I like to play with all of the above for a bit of variety.

Hello, i having issues when the outcome is 100% chance to be gangbang, here is part of my log where it fails.

any help will be appreciated. ty.

type
stack:
	[None].ObjectReference.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
	[ (0009FE63)].TrapThistleScript.OnCellDetach() - "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\TrapThistleScript.psc" Line 30
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:10AM] error: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[None].ObjectReference.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
	[ (0009FE64)].TrapThistleScript.OnCellDetach() - "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\TrapThistleScript.psc" Line 30
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:11AM] UpdateMeterData with: fCurrentSettlement_FoodPercent: 1.000000, fCurrentSettlement_WaterPercent: 1.000000, fCurrentSettlement_SafetyPercent: 0.000000, fCurrentSettlement_PowerPercent: 0.000000, fCurrentSettlement_HomesPercent: 0.000000, fCurrentSettlement_JobsPercent: 0.000000
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:13AM] AFV report: Control up: FPV_SurrenderKey held for 0.099000 s
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:13AM] AFV report: MCM force surender attempt
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:13AM] AFV report: force surrender. AFV_Global_On 1.000000 surrenderActive False
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:13AM] AFV report: combat targets [9] rapists [9] companions [0]
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:13AM] AFV report: Control up: FPV_SurrenderKey held for 0.067000 s
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:13AM] AFV report: OnControlUp has determined player was spamming the key, ABORTING
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:16AM] New self esteem value: 46.909744
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:16AM] AFV report: exitPowerArmor returns after 5 tries
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:18AM] AFV report: Player can be target
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:18AM] AFV report: FindRapistFor Player, cur 0 Max 8
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:18AM] AFV report: rapist found
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:18AM] AFV report: Submission is 0.000000
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:18AM] AFV SexSceneChoosing: curRapistE [1] maxRapistE [8] CanDoGangbangs [True]
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:19AM] AFV report: StartSex: akActors[0] is Player [20]
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:19AM] AFV report: StartSex: akActors[1] is Raider Veteran [2155039]
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:19AM] AFV report: StartSex: akActors[2] is Raider Scum [1173600]
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:19AM] AFV report: StartSex: akActors[3] is Raider Waster [1173598]
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:19AM] AFV report: StartSex: akActors[4] is Raider Scum [1173599]
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:19AM] AFV report: Using akActors[0] as locationObject
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:20AM] OnSceneInit: error 4
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:20AM] AAF SEU Debug: SceneInit event: error [4]
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:20AM] AFV report: OnSceneInit Event: animation failed to start, result [4]
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:20AM] AFV report: actors array is [[Actor < (00000014)>], [Actor < (0020E21F)>], [Actor < (0011E860)>], [Actor < (0011E85E)>], [Actor < (0011E85F)>]]
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:20AM] AFV report: force outcome.
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:20AM] AFV report: outcome start
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:20AM] error:  (0011C6C6): cannot find variable named fSpeed.
stack:
	[ (0011C6C6)].ObjectReference.SetAnimationVariableFloat() - "<native>" Line ?
	[ (0011C6D8)].simpleelevatormasterscript.SimpleElevatorSetupFunction() - "C:\Users\Dr. Peter Haas\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SimpleElevatorMasterScript.psc" Line 285
	[ (0011C6D8)].simpleelevatormasterscript.OnTimer() - "C:\Users\Dr. Peter Haas\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SimpleElevatorMasterScript.psc" Line 88
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:20AM] error:  (0011C6C6): cannot find variable named fValue.
stack:
	[ (0011C6D8)].simpleelevatormasterscript.SimpleElevatorSetupFunction() - "C:\Users\Dr. Peter Haas\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SimpleElevatorMasterScript.psc" Line 286
	[ (0011C6D8)].simpleelevatormasterscript.OnTimer() - "C:\Users\Dr. Peter Haas\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SimpleElevatorMasterScript.psc" Line 88
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:20AM] error:  (0011C6C6): is considered loaded, but does not have an animation graph manager.
stack:
	[ (0011C6C6)].ObjectReference.PlayAnimation() - "<native>" Line ?
	[ (0011C6D8)].simpleelevatormasterscript.SimpleElevatorSetupFunction() - "C:\Users\Dr. Peter Haas\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SimpleElevatorMasterScript.psc" Line 287
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:21AM] error:  (0011C6C6): cannot find variable named fSpeed.
stack:
	[ (0011C6D8)].simpleelevatormasterscript.SimpleElevatorSetupFunction() - "C:\Users\Dr. Peter Haas\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\SimpleElevatorMasterScript.psc" Line 336
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:21AM] AFV report: FindRapistFor Player Function ended and interrupted is 1 found is 1
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:21AM] AFV report: Companions can be target
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:21AM] AFV report: real interrupt came
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:21AM] AFV report: CheckForRapeEnd start, interrupted is 1
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:21AM] AFV report: CheckForRapeEnd already running
[09/10/2020 - 07:02:24AM] error: Cannot call WorkshopID() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

29 minutes ago, Dodzh said:

[09/10/2020 - 07:02:20AM] OnSceneInit: error 4

[09/10/2020 - 07:02:20AM] AAF SEU Debug: SceneInit event: error [4]

[09/10/2020 - 07:02:20AM] AFV report: OnSceneInit Event: animation failed to start, result [4]

[09/10/2020 - 07:02:20AM] AFV report: actors array is [[Actor < (00000014)>], [Actor < (0020E21F)>], [Actor < (0011E860)>], [Actor < (0011E85E)>], [Actor < (0011E85F)>]]

[09/10/2020 - 07:02:20AM] AFV report: force outcome.

Violate tried to start an animation with your character and three other actors, but AAF could not find a suitable animation.  This issue is addressed in the Troubleshooting section on the mod's download page.

Those script errors from TrapThistleScript and simpleelevatormasterscript are from vanilla events and not related to this mod.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Violate tried to start an animation with your character and three other actors, but AAF could not find a suitable animation.  This issue is addressed in the Troubleshooting section on the mod's download page.

Those script errors from TrapThistleScript and simpleelevatormasterscript are from vanilla events and not related to this mod.

this is what i get when i do what you suggested, i really dont understand this well could you maybe point me on the right direction?

thanks for all the help

https://imgur.com/7eeX01j

https://imgur.com/Sj21iU3

1 hour ago, Dodzh said:

this is what i get when i do what you suggested, i really dont understand this well could you maybe point me on the right direction?

This is the problem:

image.png

You either need to disable Female aggressors in gangbangs in Violate's MCM, or install an animation pack that has those kinds of animations.  The only one at the moment is AJ's Various XML which adds gender-neutral versions of SavageCabbage's group animations.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

This is the problem:

image.png

You either need to disable Female aggressors in gangbangs in Violate's MCM, or install an animation pack that has those kinds of animations.  The only one at the moment is AJ's Various XML which adds gender-neutral versions of SavageCabbage's group animations.

ill give this a try and post any results.

thank you again for taking the time to look at this.

edit:
tried your suggestion and still dint work

https://imgur.com/WSwkEBH

female are disable as you can see here:

Y62BUKv.png

AAF mods and animation im using:

m1MjO11.png

ty

1 hour ago, Yullasis2 said:

so i installed everything the way it was describes on the mod page but when i surrender my character just stands there with her hand in the air indefinetly while enemies gather round, i've tried everything, even reinstalling my game. anyone else had this is issue and know a fix?

Not to sound like a broken record, but have you confirmed that everything's working well enough that you can initiate an animation with AAF's wizard before you try to use mods which call AAF?

On 9/10/2020 at 12:06 PM, Dodzh said:

tried your suggestion and still dint work

https://imgur.com/WSwkEBH

The error says AAF could not find any MMMM/F animations tagged as Aggressive or Rough.

Make sure you are using the latest version (version 1.2.4) of SavageCabbage's animation pack as well as the latest version of AAF Themes, and that you don't have any patches installed that overwrite SavageCabbage's XML files.

8 hours ago, Yullasis2 said:

so i installed everything the way it was describes on the mod page but when i surrender my character just stands there with her hand in the air indefinetly while enemies gather round, i've tried everything, even reinstalling my game. anyone else had this is issue and know a fix?

From the Troubleshooting section on the mod's front page:

Q: I can surrender to enemies, they surround me, but then no animations play and everyone stands in place forever.

A: This means AAF did not respond to an animation request.  Violation scenes depend on AAF sending event messages back to Violate.  If AAF is not running or experiences a fatal error, it won't send any events and Violate will be stuck waiting forever.

There are two possibilities:

• AAF is not working at all.  You should verify that AAF works in your game by using the Home key to select actors and play animations.  If that doesn't work, your AAF installation has a problem.  Playing animations in Violate will therefore not work.
  • AAF tried to play an animation that caused it to crash.  Some animation packs or XML patches with incorrectly formatted XML can cause this.  You should make sure that your animation packs are correctly installed and that any patches (The One Patch, Patch for Animations, AJ's Various XML, etc) and their required mods are installed in the right order.

You can force a stuck violation to end by holding down the surrender hotkey for 5 seconds and releasing it.  This will allow you to continue playing, but AAF will probably remain stuck.

10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The error says AAF could not find any MMMM/F animations tagged as Aggressive or Rough.

Make sure you are using the latest version (version 1.2.4) of SavageCabbage's animation pack as well as the latest version of AAF Themes, and that you don't have any patches installed that overwrite SavageCabbage's XML files.

first thanks for taking all this time trying to fix my problem. ive tried everything i could think of and nothing works. i went and revised all mods i have installed and removed all AAF related mods except the ones need for this and works now but i had to start a new save looks like something on the old save was making your mode break. no big deal, i guess was time to start new game.

i did noticed however some things when using DD and Real Handcuffs sometime the mod will add handcuffs when a dd item already placed that can prevent that. or adding extra dd items when there are already items that can prevent them. example adding plug when wearing chastity belt. or handcuffs when wearing some dd item already preventing hand movement, i guess i could live with that til a fix is found or something.

also as suggestion might be a better experience to add those devices at the end of the whole thing rather than at first or in the middle of it but that is just my preference not a bug. well sort of :P

again thanks for taking all this time trying to help me, keep up the good work. peace!

3 minutes ago, Dodzh said:

i did noticed however some things when using DD and Real Handcuffs sometime the mod will add handcuffs when a dd item already placed that can prevent that. or adding extra dd items when there are already items that can prevent them. example adding plug when wearing chastity belt. or handcuffs when wearing some dd item already preventing hand movement, i guess i could live with that til a fix is found or something.

DD handles that correctly if you have Real Handcuffs' DD compatibility installed and if you use the DD patch for Plugs of the Commonwealth.  You can also use Rogg's DD Items Manager to choose which DD items to allow and which to disable.

5 minutes ago, Dodzh said:

also as suggestion might be a better experience to add those devices at the end of the whole thing rather than at first or in the middle of it but that is just my preference not a bug. well sort of

Violate has an option in its Restraints MCM page to apply restraints at the start or end of the violation scene.

17 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

DD handles that correctly if you have Real Handcuffs' DD compatibility installed and if you use the DD patch for Plugs of the Commonwealth.  You can also use Rogg's DD Items Manager to choose which DD items to allow and which to disable.

Violate has an option in its Restraints MCM page to apply restraints at the start or end of the violation scene.

thanks for the info

Please note:

Third-party mod authors do not have permission to publish patches to this mod without discussing it with me first.  This includes people on Nexus who make patches to add Anime Race compatibility to LL mods.

I have so far kept the mod open source and compatible, and I have no issues with any of the mods on LL that currently interface with my mods.

However, I will take steps to prevent my mods from working with unauthorized patches if people do not respect my wishes in this regard.

Edit: removed unnecessary questions, mod is working 

Ok so it seems the god mode does not do quite what I thought it meant, is there a way to stop attacks that would do more than the damage threshold for surrendering from killing the character outright? Would this work with something like knockout for example.

32 minutes ago, sila said:

Second edit: so manual surrender works, for some reason the god mode setting doesn't seem to be working against them even though it works vs humanoids. Any idea what might cause that?

No.  Surrender works the same whether the aggressors are humans, creatures, etc, and god mode is applied at the same time.

Note that god mode is not infallible.  If a single hit takes you from above the surrender health threshold to zero health, you will still die.

4 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

No.  Surrender works the same whether the aggressors are humans, creatures, etc, and god mode is applied at the same time.

Note that god mode is not infallible.  If a single hit takes you from above the surrender health threshold to zero health, you will still die.

Yeah that was my mistake, did not quite get what it meant the first time I read the option description. Would a knockout mod work? I am playing on survival so one shots happen fairly often.