3 hours ago, Chuchumf said:

keep getting 

"Violation Scene aborted"

"AAF OnSceneInit status [4]"

Q: I can surrender to enemies, they surround me, but no animations play,  and I see I Need to Retreat followed by AAF OnSceneInit status [X]

A: This means that AAF responded to the animation request with an error.  Violate will end the violation scene in this case.

The error message won't stay on the screen for long.  However, you can bring up the AAF Admin console and see what the error was.  Hit the Home key to bring up the AAF menu, then the Del key until it says MODE: Admin.  Then hit Enter to bring up the window.  You'll see something like this:

20190720100342_1.thumb.jpg.5f1501966a8293efebed2575a4b75359.jpg

The Admin console shows all of the errors and warnings AAF has logged, with the most recent one at the top

The most common error is Error 4, meaning  that AAF was unable to find any animations matching the combination of actors and tags.  In the above example, I disabled the AAF Creature Pack mod, then surrendered to some Mirelurks, so AAF returned an error indicating no suitable animations were found.  To avoid this error,

• Make sure your AAF Violate MCM options match the animation packs you have installed
  • Make sure you enabled all of the required options when installing AAF Themes: enable Sex - Kinky Animation Support as well as all of the Race/Creature animations you will need.
38 minutes ago, Tyrrano said:

I'm pretty inept at downloading anything that isn't just clicking the vortex button on the nexus. So I would appreciate a exact guide on how to download this with vortex.

You don't download it with Vortex, you download it with your browser and then drag the file from your Downloads folder to the drop target at the bottom of the mods view in Vortex. Almost as easy. From that point on, it works the same as getting a mod from Nexus (except Vortex won't be able to tell you whether there's a new version of the mod posted, I tend to just periodically check the recent file updates list for FO44 on LL to find out what's new here, though you can also subscribe/follow the mods you're using and get notifications about updates that way).

7 hours ago, Tyrrano said:

I'm pretty inept at downloading anything that isn't just clicking the vortex button on the nexus. So I would appreciate a exact guide on how to download this with vortex.

Not to dissuade you, but be aware that FO4 adult modding is not a plug-and-play process.  Getting the mods to work together properly can be finicky and occasionally requires some technical acumen.  Violate, for example, won't work at all without the baseline requirements installed (F4SE, AAF, etc), nor does it have any animations to display unless you install those packs separately, nor would it even know which animation to begin without the Themes mod (for now).  Genitalia won't function/align/exist without a proper skeleton, a compatible body, Looksmenu, and Bodyslide at minimum.  Plus you'll need to learn the very basics of building a body in Bodyslide if you're not already familiar with building outfits.

I highly advise a look through this guide if you're dedicated enough to suffer through Bethesda's modding process.  ?

3 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Are the surrender dialogues in this supposed to have voices/sounds? I have a voice folder from Violate but only get subtitles in dialogues no voices

Those are silent voice files so you can skip through the dialogue, they also make the dialogue naturally move along faster.

So, there's only subtitles.

RSE combat sex animation worked. But Violate its not working correctly. They just get mushed into each other.

Never mind. I reinstalled the Animation packs in my mod manager and reorder the animation packs. It worked now. 

Although the female Aggressor didn't seem to equip any strap ons

Seems like when I load Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix 1.0.3 after Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes) 7.5 it won't work. The strap ons show up the the actors end up merging into each other. But If I disable the 7.5 patch then the Staged Leito works with the strap on on FF animations.

Otherwise un-ticking the leitos fix mod on the left panel the animations work but the strap ons won't appear. Becomes dry humping.

Which is weird because I thought it should still work fine if leitos is overwriting the 7.5 patch on Female to female scenes. Not a modder so maybe theres a left over file on 7.5 that leitos doesn't overwrite and causes some incompatibility. 

Load order.PNG

18 minutes ago, JUSSME said:

Seems like when I load Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix 1.0.3 after Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes) 7.5 it won't work. The strap ons show up the the actors end up merging into each other. But If I disable the 7.5 patch then the Staged Leito works with the strap on on FF animations.

Otherwise un-ticking the leitos fix mod on the left panel the animations work but the strap ons won't appear. Becomes dry humping.

Which is weird because I thought it should still work fine if leitos is overwriting the 7.5 patch on Female to female scenes. Not a modder so maybe theres a left over file on 7.5 that leitos doesn't overwrite and causes some incompatibility. 

12 hours ago, SurrealCruelty said:

It seems to work fine for me (Indarello). I have the Esp ticked in since I had it working again. Not 100 percent sure because I am not sure which animations are Indarello. I was trying to use AAF menu but its weird to use. And it say things like theres no actor even though I had my crosshairs on one. But other mods worked fine. The MCG mod, RSE and Violate work. Imcluding FF animations with strap on.

7 hours ago, JUSSME said:

It seems to work fine for me (Indarello). I have the Esp ticked in since I had it working again. Not 100 percent sure because I am not sure which animations are Indarello. I was trying to use AAF menu but its weird to use. And it say things like theres no actor even though I had my crosshairs on one. But other mods worked fine. The MCG mod, RSE and Violate work. Imcluding FF animations with strap on.

He means the Staged Leito Plus mod is not compatible with Indarello's Patch for Animations. As in this whole thing (it patches tons of AAF XMLs from various animation packs in conflicting ways):

Spoiler

On 8/23/2020 at 6:08 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Q: I can surrender to enemies, they surround me, but no animations play,  and I see I Need to Retreat followed by AAF OnSceneInit status [X]

A: This means that AAF responded to the animation request with an error.  Violate will end the violation scene in this case.

The error message won't stay on the screen for long.  However, you can bring up the AAF Admin console and see what the error was.  Hit the Home key to bring up the AAF menu, then the Del key until it says MODE: Admin.  Then hit Enter to bring up the window.  You'll see something like this:

20190720100342_1.thumb.jpg.5f1501966a8293efebed2575a4b75359.jpg

The Admin console shows all of the errors and warnings AAF has logged, with the most recent one at the top

The most common error is Error 4, meaning  that AAF was unable to find any animations matching the combination of actors and tags.  In the above example, I disabled the AAF Creature Pack mod, then surrendered to some Mirelurks, so AAF returned an error indicating no suitable animations were found.  To avoid this error,

• Make sure your AAF Violate MCM options match the animation packs you have installed
  • Make sure you enabled all of the required options when installing AAF Themes: enable Sex - Kinky Animation Support as well as all of the Race/Creature animations you will need.

I keep running into this error as of lately, and I found that AAF errors it says that it failed to start scene (with ffmm and ffm) because no animations with the aggressive tag.

I have checked that all my animations are installed correctly.

19 minutes ago, darkon74slayer said:

I keep running into this error as of lately, and I found that AAF errors it says that it failed to start scene (with ffmm and ffm) because no animations with the aggressive tag.

I have checked that all my animations are installed correctly.

Yes, there's a bug in the tags for the Savage Cabbage's Animation Pack V1.2.3.1 where "aggressive" was misspelled throughout. The 200831 update to Halstrom's Themes yesterday was supposed to fix that though, I thought?

11 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, there's a bug in the tags for the Savage Cabbage's Animation Pack V1.2.3.1 where "aggressive" was misspelled throughout. The 200831 update to Halstrom's Themes yesterday was supposed to fix that though, I thought?

Themes no longer includes tags for SavageCabbage's mod.  Themes 200831 fixed the "aggressive" tags in that mod, but SavageCabbage still needs to fix the tags in his mod.

I recommend using with Themes 200623.0 and SavageCabbage 1.2.3 until both mods are updated. 

6 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Themes no longer includes tags for SavageCabbage's mod.  Themes 200831 fixed the "aggressive" tags in that mod, but SavageCabbage still needs to fix the tags in his mod.

I recommend using with Themes 200623.0 and SavageCabbage 1.2.3 until both mods are updated. 

Got it, so aggressive was misspelled in all the entries in Themes as well as in SC's Animation Pack, and is not yet fixed in the latter. Thanks for clarifying! (I originally misread and thought maybe Halstrom had re-added the tags for SC's back into Themes temporarily as a workaround.)

33 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

so how long has the problem existed, I backed up to 1.2.2 and still have the problem.

18 minutes ago, darkon74slayer said:

so how long has the problem existed, I backed up to 1.2.2 and still have the problem.

It only started with SavageCabbage 1.2.3.1 and Themes 200812.0.

If you are reverting to an older SavageCabbage you must also revert Themes to 200623.0 or SC's animations will have no tags at all.

New version 1.46 uploaded

I've actually been playing the game for more than a few minutes at a time recently.  This release fixes a few things I noticed over time that started bugging me.  Also, Halstrom added a new tag to Themes for mod authors to use, so I went ahead and added support for it.

• Actors in surrender pose will no longer bounce into a standing position and back every few seconds.
  • Aggressors in the approach scenes (where they walk to the victim and make a comment) now behave more realistically.
  • Followers teleporting to the player at the start of surrender will try to find better spots, farther from walls and objects.
  • If there is no usable furniture in the area, or if furniture use is disabled in MCM, animations will always take place at the victim's location.
  • If "Player can be violated" is OFF and restraints are enabled, the player's restraints will always be applied at the start of the violation event.
  • Animations tagged as "Rough" will now be allowed in the same situations as "Aggressive" ones.

As always, the mod will self-update when you install the new version, no need for a clean save.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

He means the Staged Leito Plus mod is not compatible with Indarello's Patch for Animations. As in this whole thing (it patches tons of AAF XMLs from various animation packs in conflicting ways):

Reveal hidden contents

They seem to be working for me.  Its the Voice option fix in the options which doesn't cause it to be compatible for me.

I just have leitos overwrite after the 7.5 patch with no voice option fix.

NPC just tried to Black mail with nudes and I refused. Then I tried to shoot it in the face but I got shot  and then Violate initiated. But then several bunch  of NPC's raped me. And then a npc took off the handcuffs for sex, and then I died from trauma of rape. 

The NPC stole my stimpacks! grrr

I don't know if you take suggestions, but here's mine anyway.

What if raiders in the Commonwealth set up traps for people so they can rob and or enslave them. It's obvious what else they can do with them. I think this would fit the theme of both Fallout raiders and this mod. Also the mechanic is fair enough, since you can dodge it if you're paying attention to where you step.

First thing i thought of is a bear trap that traps you in place and cripples your leg. The other possibilities are gas traps (sleeping gas), Tesla traps (get stunned while the raiders come for you), maybe use the gasoline trap as glue so the player gets stuck.

Either way I'm curious what you think about this.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New version 1.46 uploaded

I've actually been playing the game for more than a few minutes at a time recently.  This release fixes a few things I noticed over time that started bugging me.  Also, Halstrom added a new tag to Themes for mod authors to use, so I went ahead and added support for it.

• Actors in surrender pose will no longer bounce into a standing position and back every few seconds.
  • Aggressors in the approach scenes (where they walk to the victim and make a comment) now behave more realistically.
  • Followers teleporting to the player at the start of surrender will try to find better spots, farther from walls and objects.
  • If there is no usable furniture in the area, or if furniture use is disabled in MCM, animations will always take place at the victim's location.
  • If "Player can be violated" is OFF and restraints are enabled, the player's restraints will always be applied at the start of the violation event.
  • Animations tagged as "Rough" will now be allowed in the same situations as "Aggressive" ones.

As always, the mod will self-update when you install the new version, no need for a clean save.

The standing up and down in surrounding pose bothers me the most. What exactly the reason is the cause of this? Very curious.