7 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

when Violate gets activated, there's a fade to black and then, my character just morph, naked, with the rapist. No animation or anything. But it stops at a moment... Just like if it acted like an animation.

That sounds like an animation pack that wasn't installed properly.  If the .hkx animation files are missing, the actors will stand inside one another and not move. 

7 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

it showed the regular error message (AAF OnSceneInit) but it's number 3 when my character get violated and 4 when I initiate the act...

Error 3 means the only animations AAF could find that works with the actors and tags are furniture animations, but there is no such furniture within range.

Error 4 means AAF found no animations at all that work with those actors and tags.

It sounds like you don't have the right animation packs installed to work with the mod, or the packs you do have are not installed correctly and AAF can't find the animations.

10 hours ago, kupa11 said:

Whenever i surrender (even to raiders) I got freezed in hands up position. They do nothing, just stand and watch.

Q: I can surrender to enemies, they surround me, but then no animations play and everyone stands in place forever.

A: This means AAF did not respond to an animation request.  Violation scenes depend on AAF sending event messages back to Violate.  If AAF is not running or experiences a fatal error, it won't send any events and Violate will be stuck waiting forever.

There are two possibilities:

• AAF is not working at all.  You should verify that AAF works in your game by using the Home key to select actors and play animations.  If that doesn't work, your AAF installation has a problem.  Playing animations in Violate will therefore not work.
  • AAF tried to play an animation that caused it to crash.  Some animation packs or XML patches with incorrectly formatted XML can cause this.  You should make sure that your animation packs are correctly installed and that any patches (The One Patch, Patch for Animations, AJ's Various XML, etc) and their required mods are installed in the right order.

You can force a stuck violation to end by holding down the surrender hotkey for 5 seconds and releasing it.  This will allow you to continue playing, but AAF will probably remain stuck.

6 hours ago, lukelok3 said:

So, I'm getting the "No FEMALE HUMAN + MALE HUMAN + MALE HUMAN animations" error, what pack do I need to solve this issue? I have all of the packs recommended on the post except the "BP70's Fallout 4 Sex Anims".

SavageCabbage has the most MMF animations, there are a couple of others that add them as well.

If you have the packs installed and they work, the issue could be related to tags on the animations.  Make sure the latest version of Themes is installed and you enabled all the options when installing Themes.

I've got a strange issue where once violate transfers to RSE CSA the companions get stuck following the end of the abduction quest and keep raising and lowering their weapon and won't follow the player. I was able to run it through CSA's version of surrender and the companions weren't broken I think it has something to do with the way Violate pacifies companions. They have the same strange behavior of raising and lowering their weapons during Violate's surrender sequence not sure how to fix this. 

24 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

I've got a strange issue where once violate transfers to RSE CSA the companions get stuck following the end of the abduction quest and keep raising and lowering their weapon and won't follow the player. I was able to run it through CSA's version of surrender and the companions weren't broken I think it has something to do with the way Violate pacifies companions. They have the same strange behavior of raising and lowering their weapons during Violate's surrender sequence not sure how to fix this. 

Well I updated from my old version 1.24 Violate to version 1.45 and the problem seems to have fixed itself. Just didn't expect the solution to that simple now to see if it holds up to my entire mod list.

5 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

Well I updated from my old version 1.24 Violate to version 1.45 and the problem seems to have fixed itself. Just didn't expect the solution to that simple now to see if it holds up to my entire mod list.

Thank you for updating, when I read your first post I thought that sounded like a bug that I had fixed long ago and wondered how it could have returned!

There were some bugs early on in the companion handling in the Violate-to-CSA interface scripts.  The sample interface script Flashy published didn't handle companions at all, so I had to reverse engineer that part and make Violate directly start and stop the appropriate quests in CSA.  The CSA quest that identifies the companions for abductions is also the one that puts a surrender AI package on them, and in 1.24 I forgot to turn that quest off when it is no longer needed.  So you would free the companion but its AI would keep fighting between following you and surrendering, leading to the behavior you saw.

I have a question on the Robbery function as I was curious if there is a potential issue as what can happen in Skyrim.

I'm assuming there's no time limit to get your stuff back (couldn't see anything in the OP). In Skyrim on very rare occasions, I have had my stuff robbed and been transported elsewhere and by the time I got back to the attacker he had been killed and the game had cleared the body, so all there was is a marker but no way to get your stuff back as there's no body. Ultimately the time limit clears the quest entry from the journal.

So I was just curious if that can happen with Violate. I view it more as a feature myself (a bit of added risk) but did wonder about clearing the quest entry. Unfortunately I couldn't think of a straightforward way to test it

EDIT:

I was able to test it by spawning a bandit and after being robbed went back and killed him. Waited around eight days and the body was still there and lootable, so a redundant question now :classic_smile:

I'll leave it up for reference in case anyone else asks

4 hours ago, TheFunkyRat said:

When the animations play everything works fine, exept my female character has a male body but the face stays female. Is this a known issue or is no fix avalible?

Mmm, looks like you reported this in  the Raider Pet thread too, so apparently it is happening for you with multiple mods. You should probably be asking this in the AAF tthread (though you're likely to get more immediate assistance in the #help-nsfw channel of the AAF Discord server).

15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Mmm, looks like you reported this in  the Raider Pet thread too, so apparently it is happening for you with multiple mods. You should probably be asking this in the AAF tthread (though you're likely to get more immediate assistance in the #help-nsfw channel of the AAF Discord server).

Thanks, will do

I'm getting an

Violation scene aborted

AFF OnSceneInit status [4]

error every time two or more Raiders try to have their way with my Sole Survivor.

I am certain, I have at least one animation pack containing FMM animations installed. I tested them with the AAF wizard and they work. I also have themes installed.

2 hours ago, Starfire12 said:

I'm getting an

Violation scene aborted

AFF OnSceneInit status [4]

error every time two or more Raiders try to have their way with my Sole Survivor.

I am certain, I have at least one animation pack containing FMM animations installed. I tested them with the AAF wizard and they work. I also have themes installed.

Nevertheless, Error 4 means AAF found no animations at all that work with those actors and tags.  If you bring up the Admin console after this happens (Home, then Del until it says Mode: Admin, then Enter) it will tell you exactly what it was looking for.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Nevertheless, Error 4 means AAF found no animations at all that work with those actors and tags.  If you bring up the Admin console after this happens (Home, then Del until it says Mode: Admin, then Enter) it will tell you exactly what it was looking for.

I'll do that next time, thanks.

1 hour ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

Is it safe to install this mid-play through or is it advised that I start a new game?

It is safe to install mid play through. 

However, since you were asking about four play in another thread, I would recommend a clean save if you previously had four play violate installed in this playthrough.  It doesn't have to be a completely new save, but it should be from before you installed the four play mods.

9 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

It is safe to install mid play through. 

However, since you were asking about four play in another thread, I would recommend a clean save if you previously had four play violate installed in this playthrough.  It doesn't have to be a completely new save, but it should be from before you installed the four play mods.

Got it, will do. I had four play installed at the start of this play through so I’ll just start totally fresh. Thank you for your help! 

Another question: Would you suggest I use AAF_Violate or RSE Combat Surrender or are they able to work together?

I’m using MCG Extended Social Interactions if that makes a difference. 
I’ve had a few issues with RSE not working as it should but that might be because I had Four Play Violate installed. 

Side note: I uninstalled all Four Play mods but couldn’t find Four Play Violate in my mod list. The .esm (which I’ve now deactivated) is in the plugins list but the mod itself isn’t showing up in the mid list so I can’t uninstall it through Vortex. Weird.

hey i need help,so i have installed the mod when i decide to try on the raiders in coverga beer factory,when i surreder appears some error and say '' violation aborted'' something like that,i try tu use the admin of aaf and i found many error for the same error ( like 300) the erro is : ''warning''  (086) id morphset '' unready'' not found ( named null'' and other say the same thing but change the ''unready'' for ''ready'',i have installed all the files it's requaired but maybe i'm not installing correct via nexus manager,i need real help for install or how to fix this error,i already have others mod but just quest mod like ( american rising,depravity,50 ways to die,outcast and remants,fusion city and some body female mod like cbbe and for clothes vault suit and lingirie),anyway,i need help!!! ( sorry for my broken english,not my native language).

If I'd install:

- Raider Pet

- RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions

and Bad End: Purgatory

what settings would I have to set for the endings to make all three options each 25% likely with a remaining 25% chance for "vanilla" ending to the violate scenario?

All sliders at 25 or are Raider Pet and RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions subcategories within the Bad End framework?

38 minutes ago, Starfire12 said:

If I'd install:

- Raider Pet

- RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions

and Bad End: Purgatory

what settings would I have to set for the endings to make all three options each 25% likely with a remaining 25% chance for "vanilla" ending to the violate scenario?

All sliders at 25 or are Raider Pet and RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions subcategories within the Bad End framework?

You would just set the Chance of Bad End, Chance of Raider Pet Outcome, and chance of RSE CSA Abduction to 20% or 30% each (the settings are in 10% steps).  If you want Purgatory to happen every time you get a Bad End, you need to set the Fatal Bad End setting to "Always".

Also note that Raider Pet can only happen if you are violated by Raiders on Raider territory, there are at least 3 violators, and the location has a Boss -- places like Corvega, DB Technical School, Haymarket Mall, etc.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

You would just set the Chance of Bad End, Chance of Raider Pet Outcome, and chance of RSE CSA Abduction to 20% or 30% each (the settings are in 10% steps).  If you want Purgatory to happen every time you get a Bad End, you need to set the Fatal Bad End setting to "Always".

Also note that Raider Pet can only happen if you are violated by Raiders on Raider territory, there are at least 3 violators, and the location has a Boss -- places like Corvega, DB Technical School, Haymarket Mall, etc.

Thanks for the heads up!

Better not kill all the raider bosses, until I try more mods then.

32 minutes ago, Starfire12 said:

All the locations that have a named Boss will spawn a generic Boss when the cell resets. So if you kill the Boss.. you'll get another one later.

I have my cells set to reset every 24/48 hrs.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:
1 hour ago, Starfire12 said:

All the locations that have a named Boss will spawn a generic Boss when the cell resets. So if you kill the Boss.. you'll get another one later.

I have my cells set to reset every 24/48 hrs.

Also it works well enough in encampments with no clear boss at all. Early in the main mod quest it just picks the most suitable raider near you and designates them the "boss" for purposes of subsequent events.