Yeah, delete the female body textures from this mod if you're using CBBE. 

I looked at that log and my stuff thinks the guy never got hard (outside of sex). I also never saw the keys being pressed. Likely hooking into the keys never ran. Removing, cleaning, and reinstalling might work but if you're happy don't bother.

12 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Yeah, delete the female body textures from this mod if you're using CBBE. 

I looked at that log and my stuff thinks the guy never got hard (outside of sex). I also never saw the keys being pressed. Likely hooking into the keys never ran. Removing, cleaning, and reinstalling might work but if you're happy don't bother.

I don't use CBBE but yeah, I'm good with how it works right now, don't wanna risk breaking anything.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2020 at 4:47 AM, Caco Demon said:

I haven't been able to get any of the BD schlongs to work with the 3BBB vagina physics, at least. I'm not sure if its simply something I'm doing wrong, or there's some other requirement aside from the "Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE_HDT-SMP - v1.1" archive found on the SOS page.

After spending many hours in search of a solution, I have finally come up with a method to solve just this problem.
This may not be the cleanest edit, maybe someone can point out if I've somehow fucked up by doing this.

The method:

1. Have 3BBB installed properly so that SMP vagina collisions work with "regular" schlongs (e.g. VectorPlexus regular).
2. Do not use SOS HDT-SMP from the main SOS download. This is not needed for 3BBB and may actually get your collisions to stop working (read on to know why).
3. Open up nifskope and in the following files (provided you're not using schlongs from MMGschlongs.esp).

meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\BadDog\Feline\Male\
sheath_p1_0.nif
sheath_p1_1.nif

meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\BadDog\Slit\MaleHumanoid\
slit_p1_0.nif
slit_p1_1.nif

make these changes

Find the BSTriShape that is the "shaft" for that particular schlong. Click on it in block list. Right click on name and edit string index. Change its name to MaleGenitals and save.

That's it! Collisions should now be working.

Why it works:
3BBB provides its own collision xmls, complete with DefaultBBPs.xml. It makes an effort to define collisions for the most popular dicks, including VectorPlexus, by naming their shapes in its files. The act of defining collisions works by looking at the name of the shapes, hence changing the name of the shape on the erect dick makes it use the collisions defined by 3BBB for 'MaleGenitals'.

Maybe you or someone can help.. The issue is my character. My penis isnt changing when I go into beast mode. I still have my Vector Plexis penis. I can switch it out in beast mode but then I have the sheath when I go back to human form. My PC is a custom race and would be the likely cause of any issues IMO. I am wondering if it could because I had to scholongfy him and the scripting just retains that. A while back I had add a race to hoodies to get it finally agree that yes indeed a custom follower could equip a female orc penis.  

I'm not sure how it works exactly. I think when you transform you keep the same schlong and if it hasn't got a form that works with the werewolf race then you lose it. The Hoodies do, which is why equipping a sheath works. I would have bet money the VectorPlexis schlongs also have a werewolf mesh. So I'm not sure why it's not working for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to leave a "thank you" for this mod, as you probably only ever see people posting with "issues". I had some hiccups originally due to placing the mod in the wrong load order, but after getting it in the right place I have been amazed at how realistic you have made these function. Now using them in both LE and SE.

Great work, and thanks again. :)

Is there a CBBE version of the female hoodies body texture? Or a version of the Female Anthro schlong without pubic hair?

I use Fair Skin Complexion but there's an extremely distinct separation between body and schlong thanks to how dark the top of the schlong is, and the included textures are meant for UNP.

Does anyone have any issues with this mod resetting all the mods after saving and then re-loading??

I know usually it's caused by too many esp mods, but I'm well under the limit.. And I have all the required mods....

It sucks because the mod works great, just after I load up a game with the mod saved, everything gets re-set..

how do i disable female dicks but keep the female slit?

Disabling the female esp removes all female addons but i only want to remove the female sheat and the horse strapon and the female anthro ones....i have tried to get rid of them by clicking remove in the sos menu but i only managed to get rid of the horse strapon... the other ones gets auto added every time the game start and sos sees that the co-save file doesn't match the current one.... what do i do????

I have several questions.

1. Why are the plugins in main package Form 43? The title says it's ported to SSE - Form 43 is Oldrim, Form 44 is SE. Doesn't look ported to me.

2. Why are the female textures included in the main package? It overwrites my other female mods. Shouldn't the female resources be in the female pack, since there is a separate download marked as Female?

I have other doubts as well, but let's start with these 2, since they are the most pressing matters.

I can help you port it, if you're having trouble...

@rerewqewq, not sure what you're asking. The erect anthro schlong is the smurf average. 

I've never had a problem running with form 43. I've been updating anyway with my more recent ports.

Putting the female textures in the main mod was a decision made long ago that I haven't revisited. No real reason for it now.

Hey @Bad Dog I've been trying to follow your instructions to the letter but I think I do miss something... I disabled the strapon use under SL settings as you suggested because I would love to have 10 % of random females to be futa, the "normal" women to use your horse strapon only during male context. The thing is, I do find occasional futas around but they almost never decide to use a "male" role, how can I set that if an actor has a schlong (of any kind) they have to use male animations only? 

And the horse strapon from yours, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong but even if I force set it to a female npc, it's invisible.

Any help is much appreciated :)

Note: I play on SSE and I think I got all prerequisite mods. Male NPCs work wonderful and never got a problem with those.

Truth is I mostly don't run with female schlongs so they aren't as well tested.

I *think* you can tell sexlab (or SLA, or Eager NPCs) to treat a particular NPC as male for animations. Look through MCM and see if you find the option. Otherwise, dick or no, SL still thinks they're female. 

I'll check the horse strapon.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having one major issue with this mod; the SOS control hotkeys seem to be bugged while I have them enabled. The slits/sheaths work perfectly fine on NPCs and their regular erection controls work fine (pageup/pagedown) but the player control (shift+pageup/pagedown) will only change the angle of the dick for a half a second before it is angled back into one specific angle, in my current case forces the dick to be angled down to its lowest state. No matter how much you press the keys, the most you get is a slightly amusing moment of the dick flopping up and back down down. This issue causes problems for all SOS dicks but only for my player character (which I'm currently using the Half-Dragon mod for, attempting to use the hoodie slits/sheaths dont seem to work properly but I'm more here for the NPCs to have these cocks). Forced angle changes, such as by scenes, by console command or by arousal work fine until I try to change the angle with the hotkeys.