@Bad Dog So I'have tested the script and the erction problem seems to have been fixed but the bug where the NPC doesn't re-equip his armor isn't fixed.

And I don't know if it's normal, but when a SL Scene end, the mesh swapped isn't the un-erect one. It seems to be the mesh just after the un-erect one ( mesh 1, I think)

4 hours ago, leoid3 said:

@Bad Dog So I'have tested the script and the erction problem seems to have been fixed but the bug where the NPC doesn't re-equip his armor isn't fixed.

And I don't know if it's normal, but when a SL Scene end, the mesh swapped isn't the un-erect one. It seems to be the mesh just after the un-erect one ( mesh 1, I think)

I can attest to this.... This mod is pretty amazing, but this is the first time I've had this issue with it. I'm also using BD's Orc Schlong and it works fine after SL events in regards to re equipping but armor never reequips for BD hoodies.

Found the issue. Turns out if you're NOT using a revealing armor there are race conditions because it's equipping the schlong that fires up some magic effects and with concealing clothes, the first time the schlong equips is when you strip for sex. 

Then when the flaccid schlong gets re-equipped at the end, turns out that counts same as equipping an armor, so your concealing clothes get bumped. 

There will be a new version up shortly but here are the scripts if you want to play.

scripts.7z

Thanks for that fix, updated mine and will test it out.

I'm actually here to ask about potential issues when using Cumshot? I haven't tried installing yet and just wanted to confirm the incompatibility. 

This post from the author and its page listing seems to say it won't work but it doesn't really make sense to me why it shouldn't..

On 1/14/2021 at 10:02 PM, Bad Dog said:

I'm not having any trouble with Cumshot. Works on SE, no crashes.

That's reassuring to hear. So it might be something on my end, maybe an interference from a third mod. Guess we just have to wait if more people report about this problem.

Seem to be having problems getting the female slit schlong to work on a 3bbb body. The anthro appears easily enough, the sheath works after a few seconds and some movement, the slit however either never shows up or has to be kicked into gear by a sex scene.

Thought the problem was the bodyslides so put that to base. No dice

Thought it might be flawns argonian meshes so disabled that. Still nothing.

tried it on a vanilla bodies just to be sure. Worked even less.

This is all on the latest version of SOS, CBBE, Aroused, etc.

Any ideas?

5 hours ago, crosser0987 said:

The hoodie schlongs are not getting errect in sex scenes on the new version never had that problem before.

Okay, so I've tested around a bit more and I can very rarely get the sheath schlong to work in scenes. I have not been able to get the slit working, weirdly enough the anthro schlong works perfectly fine.

Question is does the anthro schlong unsheath (foreskin pulls back)? If not, it's not actually working any better than the others.

I need a log. I've seen all this work, so something's going on that I'm not seeing here.

Another thing to try: get nude first. Use the keys to verify the schlong swapping is happening, finishing with fully sheathed. Then go sex somebody up. If it works, it looks a lot like the bug that's fixed in the latest update.

15 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Question is does the anthro schlong unsheath (foreskin pulls back)? If not, it's not actually working any better than the others.

I need a log. I've seen all this work, so something's going on that I'm not seeing here.

Another thing to try: get nude first. Use the keys to verify the schlong swapping is happening, finishing with fully sheathed. Then go sex somebody up. If it works, it looks a lot like the bug that's fixed in the latest update.

Yes the anthro schlong does unsheathe and the khajiit sheath also kinda works when the character is aroused but not in sex scenes and as ive said i never had this before i just updated to the new version today and made a new save and had these issues

Okay, try this. Drop it on top of the scripts you have. I found two problems: One, I wasn't registering for events on game load, so even if it worked the first time, it wouldn't work the next time you started the game. And two, there was a race condition where if I caught the SL start event before SL stripped the actor, I'd see the as clothed and not equip the erect schlong. (Usually I have to not equip the erect schlong when clothed because it causes the actor to strip. And I can't strip for SL because then SL won't re-dress the actor afterwards. So I just put in a second's delay to give SL a chance to do its stuff.)

I'm not at all sure how I could have missed this, since I've been running with this setup. Anyway, try it out and let me know how it goes. 

scripts.7z

21 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Okay, try this. Drop it on top of the scripts you have. I found two problems: One, I wasn't registering for events on game load, so even if it worked the first time, it wouldn't work the next time you started the game. And two, there was a race condition where if I caught the SL start event before SL stripped the actor, I'd see the as clothed and not equip the erect schlong. (Usually I have to not equip the erect schlong when clothed because it causes the actor to strip. And I can't strip for SL because then SL won't re-dress the actor afterwards. So I just put in a second's delay to give SL a chance to do its stuff.)

I'm not at all sure how I could have missed this, since I've been running with this setup. Anyway, try it out and let me know how it goes. 

scripts.7z 13.11 kB · 16 downloads

Got good news and not so good news: The scripts have done the trick and getting the slit schlong to appear just requires a use of the SOS erection spell. Goes up nicely. Trigger arousal's check status function and it slowly deflates till it's hanging between the legs and clipping slightly into the character's left thigh. Didn't retract, just kept dangling like the other dongs.

The sheath and foreskin retracted properly when an encounter initiated but, immediately afterwards, the packages vanished into the aether, ala incompatible/no equipped bits.

Might add that the improved camera beta is present, alongside tempered skin for males and, if/when it doesn't cause massive seams, bijin skin cbbe. The bodyslide's proportions don't seem to be the issue because at weight 0 it's vanilla and the clipping etc. function exactly the same.

20210123014922_1.jpg

20210123014911_1.jpg

On 1/21/2021 at 6:18 PM, Bad Dog said:

scripts.7z 13.11 kB · 22 downloads

Sorry to point this out but the scripts you posted in the quote from 01/21 above are exactly the same as the ones in the mod download (at least for me and notepad++ tells me they are identical)? It sounded like you made new changes compared to the files provided by the main download...

Goddamn. Here's the real fix. 

On 1/22/2021 at 10:31 AM, Baggytrousers27 said:

The scripts have done the trick and getting the slit schlong to appear just requires a use of the SOS erection spell. Goes up nicely. Trigger arousal's check status function and it slowly deflates till it's hanging between the legs and clipping slightly into the character's left thigh. Didn't retract, just kept dangling like the other dongs.

Expected behavior is that the schlong stays out as long as the erection spell is active, which is a minute or two. Aroused (with SOS integration enabled) may cause the schlong to hang but eventually the erection spell should end and at that point the schlong should retract.

On 1/22/2021 at 10:31 AM, Baggytrousers27 said:

The sheath and foreskin retracted properly when an encounter initiated but, immediately afterwards, the packages vanished into the aether, ala incompatible/no equipped bits.

That shouldn't happen, EXCEPT that with free camera the schlong swap doesn't show. Switching to 1st/3rd person view causes it to show. I don't know of a similar problem with free camera but it's something to check--switch to 3rd person and back. If it's not that post a log with the new scripts and I'll look.

scripts02.7z

When/if the schlong appears and disappears is still a bit finicky. If the schlong angle is changed during an animation or the animation is switchecd there's a decent chance of it just vanishing. There's also a new status effect.

Also where in the files would the log you're requesting appear?

20210126144744_1.jpg

I think I've found a bug. After I fast travel to a far away place, my followers who have the Bad Dog Sheath schlong will remain sheathed during a sex scene or after they're shot with the erection spell. The dick stay sheathed. It doesn't bend down, nor does it become invisible. I decided to do a bunch of test to hopefully narrow down the cause.

I'm using Bad_Dog_Hoodies_SE.9.1.0.0 and Bad_Dog_Hoodie_Females_SE.9.4.0.0 for this test.

Both me and a female Khajiit follower are using Bad Dog Sheath Female schlong.

This is tested on a new save.

Control: Start in Whiterun Stables. Both can get erect.

test 1: Start in Whiterun Stables. Walk to Pelagia Farm. Both can get erect

test 2: Start in Whiterun Stables. Fast travel to Pelagia Farm. Both can get erect

test 3: Start in Whiterun Stables. Walk to Riverwood. Both can get erect.

test 4: Start in Whiterun Stables. Fast travel to Riverwood. Follower stays sheathed. PC can get erect.

test 5: Start in Whiterun Stables. Walk to Riverwood. Fast travel back to Whiterun Stables. Follower stays sheathed. PC can get erect.

test 6: Start in Whiterun Stables. Fast travel to Whiterun Stables. Both can get erect

test 7: Start in Pelagia Farm. Go through a load door. Both can get erect.

test 8: Start in Pelagia Farm. Go through a load door. Go back out. Both can get erect.

test 9: Start in Whiterun Stables. Wait (pressing T) for 24 hours. Both can get erect.

From the tests it seems that only when I fast travel to a sufficiently distant location that my follower's dick stop working. Manually walking to said location didn't have any effect. Fast travelling to a close location also didn't have any effect. Entering a load door have no effect. Waiting have no effect. Finally, the bug didn't seem to affect the PC.

It's possible that the followers are losing the enchantment they get from their dicks for random Skyrim fuck-you reasons. Have you tried doing a quick save and quick load (F9) and seeing if that restores followers their potency? 

I really want to know if the magic effect is still active. If you're up for it:

• Load up MFG 
  • Get to the situation where the follower can't get it up.
  • ~ to bring up the console, click on your follower to see their details
  • Tab if you need to to bring up full MFG details
  • Look for "activeEffects" and left-shift to select
  • Look in the "active, hidden" section and see if you have BDSchlongEffectME" (or some similar name) and "Hoodie Schlong Owner Effect". The NPC should have both. (They might be in the "Active" section because I wasn't hiding them in one of the versions)

Let me know the results. 

Quick save and load didn't work.

I'm playing on Special Edition, so I can't use MFG. I used More Informative Console instead which does the same thing.

The schlong still works in the first image. The effects are listed in the middle panel.

Spoiler

20210202211055_1.jpg.7f743e22dc57cd73cde74c40af0eb642.jpg

The schlong stops working in the second image. "BDSchlongEffectME" is still present. "Hoodie Schlong Owner Effect" and "BDSOSHoodieErectionDetectME" is missing.

Spoiler

20210202211309_1.jpg.630abc411c9211fcfb49835b2212815c.jpg

Looks like you upgraded from a prior version because the ErectionDetection ME is old. But that shouldn't be the problem.

Your second shot confirms that your follower did in fact lose the schlong owner ME. That should never happen -- it is added to the character when the schlong is first equipped and it should never be lost.

Try switching to a different schlong using SOS, confirm the follower now has the Hoodie Schlong Owner Effect, then switch back if you like and confirm that the schlong is now working.

I'll add something to the schlong enchantment to check that the owner has the owner enchantment regularly. Right now it just checks when first equipped.