• 2 weeks later...

I found your instructions very clear, but I have some clarification questions:

1) In the SoS menu in MCM, SoS and your hoodies mod work perfectly on player and NPCs, but the sheathe penis (or any other variant) does not appear on any of the werewolf models when applied.  Is there a step that I am missing for them to appear? Things like SexLab and Nasty Critters, you wrote, were optional, but would those help if I were to install them?

2)
     A) Assuming I am able to fix the problem with the werewolf penises not showing, are female werewolves able to have a penis as well? My female argonian character has a slit penis, but I wasn't sure if that could mean I could have one as a werewolf.

B) Is there anything specific changes that need to be made if I wanted to use SL Werewolves? The mod page under (in)compatibilities reads, "This mod is compatible with SOS. If you want SOS to handle werewolf penises, install meshes without penises". I wasn't exactly sure what this meant. I know this isn't your mod, but I would assume you would be familiar with it. This is the mod, just for reference: (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1148-sexlab-werewolves/)

Thank you for reading, and thank you for all your mods! You work really hard on them all, and you are wonderful.

Werewolves are a PITA. All my schlongs have a werewolf variant, which means when you shift the peen will shift with you. BUT if you have Creature Framework running, it might swap in its own werewolf model, overriding mine. AND anyway you need a neutered base werewolf model so that the peen can be properly added--otherwise you'll probably get double dick syndrome. Probably. Unless all the peens have been set up to use the same slot. In which case which one wins depends on which mod wins.

I run with CF and MNC loaded first, Hoodies after, werewolves off in CF and that seems to work--but I'm not guaranteeing that wild werewolves actually get equipped.

I *think* SL Werewolves has a bunch of options for the male, and it's telling you to use the neutered one if you want SOS to equip the dicks, same as I said above.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Curiouser and curiouser...

I've recently started my game anew and I've included SOS and this mod... and included the new racemenu

I also have added the xpsmsee skeleton... and when it is enabled, this happens... 

I've removed the skeleton addon and the SOS MCM Menu reverts to allowing sizing, again.

Recommendations?

Hey, the HDT Physics Extension dll you bundle is throwing errors with the current version of SKSE (v 2.0.19), from skse64.log:

checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll

couldn't load plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll (Error 193)

My load order is not overwritting that file (and Vortex claims it comes from BadDogHoodiesSSE_V08_00_04). Is a rebuild due? Should I try "sourcing" that file from somewhere else?

Cheers,

MP

8 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

@ 8bitberry 「フラグ」列を意味する場合は、無視してください。MOがそれで何をするのかはよくわかりませんが、実際のキットとは何の関係もありません。次のキットで正しく設定できるようにします。

@サイロ はい、そうでしたが、理由はあまりありません。気になる場合は、追加で追加できます。

Thanks!
MaleSpiky was very honey and spicy for me.
I would be grateful if you could add it to the mod.

Hey, peeps and pervs: With apologies, I'm going to take 8.13 down and put it back up in a minute as 9.0.

The reason is there's a spell that I want to be common to all the schlongs (it listens for erection-changing events), but it has to depend on some forms in SOS's ESP and it wants to live in my core ESM so that it can be common. To do that I have to change my ESM to an ESP. Which is (nearly) game-breaking--you have to uninstall all the hoodies, clean save, then re-install.

If feels dumb because it's a real nothing-burger change functionally, but getting everything to stack right turns it into a bigger deal.