Crap, did I ship the version with the master flags on? Fuck my life. I have to turn it on to SE-ify it.

@MonVert as I say in the OP, cuz you can't have a seamless texture if you don't ship both sides. When I came back to this mod I had to go on a hunt for the female textures I had used last time, and never did find them. Overwrite them if they aren't what you want.

Edit: OK, 9.0.1 fixes it.

Yeah, wasn't he using nioverride to move the bones from a script? I'm not sure why you couldn't do the same from an animation, just like the SOS animations. I *think* they could respond to the same animation events, so the SOS schlongs go erect one way and the unsheathing another. But there are a lot of people who actually know what they are doing who spent a bunch of time on it so if it was easy they woulda done it.

I'm having some problems and some help would really be amazing

I'm getting a script extender plugin error in vortex about this mod, it says that the hdtPhysicsExtension.dll is not a valid dll.

The seams on the cbbe body are messed up. I can clearly see them, the body is a different color than the head, hands and feet and it completely disables my Feminine Argonian and Khajiit textures mod.

And when I give the schlong to females they don't get erect, the anthro one is erect but the foreskin doesn't pull back. The slit and sheath just stay non erect.

Any help here?

Yeah, your install is messed up. That help?

- I don't know where the hdtPhysicsExtension.dll error is coming from. Look to see which mod is providing it and if it's mine, get the latest version. I think I was shipping a dll in error at one point.

- Seams on the CBBE body mean your textures and the body don't match. Make sure you have the CBBE addon loaded, or another CBBE mod. Pics and a load order can help.

- If males work and females don't, it' weird. Post a log of you loading up a female with a dick and trying to get erect using the keys.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Bad Dog

First, thanks for all your hard work on this mod.

On the previous version, all worked flawlessly. But with the last version, I have a really weird bug with the schlong during sexlab animations.

When an animation start, the schlong becomes erect as planned but quickly after the schlong disappears and my character have a hole in his body.

Spoiler

enb2021_1_9_12_14_08.png.0345956db03769c5ccf9bcf45d9dc167.png

When the animation finish, the shclong reappears  but the armor  does not re-equip.

I have checked the log and I see nothing about the disappearance. I don't know if it's normal, but the mesh swapping seem to occurs during the animation ( from level 9 to level -8). And I'm using a new version of Sexlab Aroused (Sexlab Aroused Modular Edition)

Here is the log Papyrus.0.log 

Do you have a solution to this issue ?

@Bad Dog For the free cam mode, I use an option directly in Sexlab.

But I think I have found the problem, It's Sexlab Aroused Modular Edition (I have tested with the original and all work perfectly). Because in the original Sexlab, the Arousal update event is blocked during a scene but with SLAM, the update event occurs during the scene so the script about the mesh swapping is triggered .

So I just added a condition in the mesh swapping event but I can't compile the script (stupid sexlab error) so I can't test if it works.

So if you could look at that and if it's possible , of course, could you add a condition to block the mesh swapping if the character is in a Saxlab scene and the mesh is already at 3 ? 

EDIT 1 : I have finally succeeded to compile the script with my modification and it's not perfect but works pretty well but now, I have another issue, after the end of a scene, the character involved doesn't re-equip his armor and the player character unequip his armor when the mesh swapping event trigger. Do you have any clues why it's happening ?

I'm not sure if it's because YA isn't updated properly for the new hoodies mechanics, or what... But despite sitting at 100 arousal the game randomly, inappropriately, auto-equips the erect schlong mesh; causing my character to un-equip any slot 32/52 equipment. It, also, randomly decides to stop functioning during sex lab scenes....leaving me with a flaccid slit.

@Bad Dog Here is the log with the original script (I just delete all the thing not related to SL/SLA/BDSOS) At the line 123-124, you can see  OnArousalComputed and SetErectionLevel are triggered while the character is in a SL scene ,with the use of SL Aroused Modular Edition, so the mesh is swapping to an unerect one during the scene.

Papyrus.0.log

@MonVert I have exactly the same problem for the un-equip thing.

Edit 1: The character (not the player but the NPC) un-equip problem seem to occur only in specific condition. For example, at en the end of a scene between two humans will not trigger the problem but at the end of a scene between a khajiit and a human will trigger the un-equip problem but only for the male one. I don't know if it's an isolated problem (papyrus lag) or something else but i will do more testing to try to trigger the problem.

Just as well not to edit the log. I'm used to sorting through other notifications for the ones I want, and sometimes it's relevant.

Not sure what to make of this. My code is checking to see if the actor is in the SL animatingFaction, and it's not. Possibly I should call the SL IsActorActive, but it just does the same thing so it shouldn't matter. (If the log contained an error showing the property wasn't filled, it's not in this extract.) So since SL is not admitting that the actor is getting some, my code lets the schlong swap happen.