Gotta say, I really don't want to have to edit all the meshes to get rid of the HDT XML reference. Those are designed not to be a problem if you don't have HDT, so it should be fine UNLESS the mechanism HDT-SMP on SSE uses is looking for the same string. Anyone know?

I'll get rid of the DLL and sexlab json in the next rev.

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Gotta say, I really don't want to have to edit all the meshes to get rid of the HDT XML reference. Those are designed not to be a problem if you don't have HDT, so it should be fine UNLESS the mechanism HDT-SMP on SSE uses is looking for the same string. Anyone know?

I'll get rid of the DLL and sexlab json in the next rev.

I don't think it's an issue. I'm just OCD. Not trying to force you to change anything. :P You're the mod author. You do what you want. I just find it a bit dirty. I'll admit, it would be a LOT of meshes to edit, so I don't blame you. I honestly don't want to take the time to do it even though I usually do.

I'm OCD too, but in a different way. In a format like NIF, which is designed to be extensible, it is WRONG to look for things you're not planning to use and break if there's extra stuff you don't know what to do with. So, for example, the blender import scripts that fall on the floor when there's extra stuff in the nif are doing it wrong and should stop.

So it doesn't bother me to leave these extra nodes in.

On 9/21/2019 at 8:20 PM, Bad Dog said:

Male pussies, ya, no, not likely. But you can get close with the slit if you copy the P0 mesh over the P3, P4, and P1 meshes. That will mess up argonian schlongs, if you care. You could give them all sheaths.

I too have been looking into this, and aside from a LE mod designed around Clams and HDT, I have come up totally empty for female genitalia on male characters. Quite amazed given the plethora of material out there for people that want the opposite. Sadface. 

My question is- how would one go about doing this? I tried just applying the argonian slit to one of my males (I'm using YiffyAge) but it shows as incompatible and just makes their crotch vanish. I wasn't quite sure /why/ it wouldn't allow someone to apply the male argonian genitals to any other male (when you can apply any of the male ones to any female race, afaik) so I was kind of stumped as how to proceed. Any advice or help to get this character off the ground would be graciously appreciated!

5 hours ago, megamantaray said:

Is FemaleHoodies gone in the latest version? ?

4 hours ago, heirflick said:

Not showing up in MCM menu i`ve uninstalled and run game saved then reinstalled hoodies 8.11 ran game no hoodies in MCM

Install the 8.00.04 version, then overwrite/merge with the 8.11 version. :) 8.11 isn't a complete copy. It's missing the SOS addon script and the BDHoodieFemale.esp.

I have the really pretty textures from Feminine Khajiit/Argonian and Masculine Khajiit/Argonian mods from the Nexus, how can I use those along with this mod?
I like those a lot. Would it be as easy as overwriting/deleting the texture folders except the SOS one?

The description says something like this but I'd like confirmation because I'm a dumbass.

Sorry for the double post! 

Gah, female hoodies. I'll go find them and get them converted and put up.

I'm now remembering, there is a male pussy (sorta mostly). If things are still working right you can put the slit schlong on humans and it will pick up a human texture (courtesy of someone credited on the OP). I don't actually run with that so it might be broken. I'll check. (And of course the guy gets erect with what might be a truly humongous clit.) 

50 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Gah, female hoodies. I'll go find them and get them converted and put up.

I'm now remembering, there is a male pussy (sorta mostly). If things are still working right you can put the slit schlong on humans and it will pick up a human texture (courtesy of someone credited on the OP). I don't actually run with that so it might be broken. I'll check. (And of course the guy gets erect with what might be a truly humongous clit.) 

But that likely wouldn't work with YiffyAge, would it?

I'm getting an odd bug with this update. I've installed v80.00.04 in MO2, then installed v8.1.1 and loaded it with a higher priority so it overwrites everything it needs to. The schlongs will show up, but any time there's a change in the erection state or the angle (such as arousal or shift+pgup/pgdown) the schlong starts to do what it's supposed to, then changes to the underwear. After a second of being underwear, it switches back to the correct, fully flaccid schlong and then returns to the arousal state or angle it was supposed to be at. I've already narrowed it down to this update specifically. I'd appreciate any help in fixing this.

On 8/1/2018 at 1:57 AM, schlonger said:

ok, you are right. I can make any schlong bigger, but not mine. This get my charackter some serios self esteem issues :D - I tried the menü but it says for players size "sosracemenu" (Whatever that is) and also the portions do not work. Any other way? Maybe I'm just to stupid to find the right option :)

*edit* seems that I have no access to the "race menu" - where can i find that? Is ot another mod?

*edit2* I played around with the SL Matchmaker - and the PC only gets an errection with the smurf average - all other fail.

Racemenu is this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080

You need it for the character creation menu to have additional options, like SOS compatible penis customisation

25 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

You're right. But the female Lykaios schlong should ship with that race now that Lykaios is a separate mod. I'll post an update taking it out of here and make sure it's covered with the Lykaios.

if i use the original schlong from the race its invisible on my female char

thats the reason why i hoped it will show up if i use this one here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Howdy

I noticed that there's some missing DDS versions of the hairless human schlong in the hairless patch file I downloaded.

Human_P0_Color is all that I have in the hairless patch file

Human_P1_Color seems to get applied when it is erect and it doesn't have a replacement in the patch.

I suppose it might be a long shot but I noticed another mod on the site, SOS Grower, and I wonder if the concepts used in that mod couldn't be applied to this one instead of the model replacement that's presently implemented.

Then again, I'm not even at the level of novice when it comes to modding, so I have no idea how any of this works.

• 3 weeks later...