Sorry me. I'm fully a newbie! I wanted to make one patch with other mod with different werewolves textures using SOS BD WW schlong. And this schlong have a good 3BBB physics, if you use Animal SOS too with some MasterConfigs changes. But I have a problem. I have to   add some properties, but Script have a error, when you want to see properties. And after properties from other your quests will dissapearing too. If you will not touch BDSOSSchlongQuest and BDSOSSchlongPlayer other will work good. Is this could be brcause of  tah is the BadDogSchlongCore.esm scripts? And I should to work some another way? I hadn't same problems before. What I doing wrong? Sorry for my explanation. I'm not from english speaker country.

1844367135_.PNG.6c70f240285767909c13b3a4cc6dd8bb.PNG697348746_1.PNG.246c436de7518f46b4e5907d8da75d20.PNG1698504206_2.PNG.353f5445eac162f018c4006f612a1572.PNG

Ran into an issue with this. I installed it in my save, and then realized that it causes the other schlongs to also have the jittery erection on the PC. No prob, I wasn't super invested, so I went ahead and uninstalled. Unfortunately, that corrupts the save. I can reinstall the mod and the save will open again, but that means I'm stuck with a permanently jittery schlong (and no way to return to flaccid) on my PC, even though I'm not using the anthro schlong anymore. I've cleaned and removed the schlongs using the SoS menu, and they no longer show up on the SoS list at all, but I still can't open the save if I uninstall. I also swapped the schlong on my PC from one mesh to another, to see if that would clear out whatever was lingering, also with no change.

Any pointers for cleaning my save so that I can uninstall?

Edit: also generated the FNIS after uninstalled, also no change.

I have some problems with MMG and Beast sheathe Schlongs they won't erect/unsheathe. I have both Flower Girls, Sexlab and XP32 Skeleton installed. I know Flower Girls is not supported by Bad Dog Hoodies but that doesn't keep the Anthros schlong from erecting so flower girls can not be the culprit here.

It's not hard. Open up the Hoodies nif with nifskope and one of the HDT SOS schlongs in another window. Find the "stringextradata" block right at the top. Delete from Hoodies, copy over from SOS to the Hoodie schlong. The block references an xml file so make sure that's in your load order too, which it will be if you have the HDT SOS schlongs enabled.

This is about two years old but I found this mod while looking for ways to make beast races nude. For some reason, the slit and the sheaths do not get erect when using the hotkeys. I believe this is a known issue, but is there any way to make them work then? 

there are a lot of missing assets in ur mod male and female i reinstalled it and checked again still the same missing assets

Spoiler

Male

textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p4_msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroHumanAA_P4 [ARMA:0403D2B2] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p4_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p4_msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroHumanAA_P4 [ARMA:0403D2B2] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p4_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p3_msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroHumanAA_P3 [ARMA:0403D2B1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p3_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p3_msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroHumanAA_P3 [ARMA:0403D2B1] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p3_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p0_msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroHumanAA_P0 [ARMA:0403D2AF] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p0_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p0_color.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroHumanAA_P0 [ARMA:0403D2AF] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p0_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p0_msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroHumanAA_P0 [ARMA:0403D2AF] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p0_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p4_msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroArgonianAA_P4 [ARMA:0403B241] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p4_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p4_msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroArgonianAA_P4 [ARMA:0403B241] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p4_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p3_msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroArgonianAA_P3 [ARMA:0403B240] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p3_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p3_msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroArgonianAA_P3 [ARMA:0403B240] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p3_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p0_msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroArgonianAA_P0 [ARMA:0403B23F] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p0_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p0_color.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroArgonianAA_P0 [ARMA:0403B23F] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p0_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p0_msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroArgonianAA_P0 [ARMA:0403B23F] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p0_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p4_msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroKhajiitAA_P4 [ARMA:04039750] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p4_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p4_msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroKhajiitAA_P4 [ARMA:04039750] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p4_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p3_msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroKhajiitAA_P3 [ARMA:0403974E] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p3_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p3_msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroKhajiitAA_P3 [ARMA:0403974E] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p3_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p0_msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroKhajiitAA_P0 [ARMA:04036178] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p0_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p0_color.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroKhajiitAA_P0 [ARMA:04036178] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p0_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\human_p0_msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDAnthroKhajiitAA_P0 [ARMA:04036178] \ ARMA \ Male world model \ MOD2 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\anthro\male\malegenitals_p0_0.nif
seq\bdhoodieschlong.seq   <-- Start-game enabled quest requires SEQ file SOS_Addon_BDHoodiesSlit_Quest "SOS Bad Dog Slit" [QUST:04048E93]
seq\bdhoodieschlong.seq   <-- Start-game enabled quest requires SEQ file SOS_Addon_BDHoodiesSheath_Quest "SOS Bad Dog Sheath" [QUST:04048E91]
seq\bdhoodieschlong.seq   <-- Start-game enabled quest requires SEQ file SOS_Addon_BDHoodiesAnthro_Quest "SOS Bad Dog Anthro" [QUST:0403BD26]

Female

textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiosfp1msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P4AA [ARMA:0500086A] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p4_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P4AA [ARMA:0500086A] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p4_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiosfp1msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P4AA [ARMA:0500086A] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p4_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P4AA [ARMA:0500086A] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p4_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiosfp1msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P3AA [ARMA:05000869] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p3_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P3AA [ARMA:05000869] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p3_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiosfp1msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P3AA [ARMA:05000869] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p3_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P3AA [ARMA:05000869] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p3_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiosfp1msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P1AA [ARMA:05000868] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p1_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P1AA [ARMA:05000868] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p1_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\khajiitpenis_s.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P1AA [ARMA:05000868] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p1_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\khajiitpenis_sk.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P1AA [ARMA:05000868] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p1_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\lykaiosp0fmsn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P1AA [ARMA:05000868] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p1_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P1AA [ARMA:05000868] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p1_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiosfp1msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P1AA [ARMA:05000868] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p1_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P1AA [ARMA:05000868] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p1_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\khajiitpenis_s.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P1AA [ARMA:05000868] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p1_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\khajiitpenis_sk.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P1AA [ARMA:05000868] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p1_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\lykaiosp0fmsn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P1AA [ARMA:05000868] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p1_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P1AA [ARMA:05000868] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p1_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\khajiitpenis_s.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P0AA [ARMA:05000867] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p0_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\khajiitpenis_sk.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P0AA [ARMA:05000867] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p0_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\lykaiosp0fmsn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P0AA [ARMA:05000867] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p0_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P0AA [ARMA:05000867] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p0_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\khajiitpenis_s.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P0AA [ARMA:05000867] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p0_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\khajiitpenis_sk.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P0AA [ARMA:05000867] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p0_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\lykaiosp0fmsn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P0AA [ARMA:05000867] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p0_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathHuman_P0AA [ARMA:05000867] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\canine\female\dogf_p0_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiosfp1msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathArgonian_P4AA [ARMA:05000866] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p4_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathArgonian_P4AA [ARMA:05000866] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p4_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiosfp1msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathArgonian_P4AA [ARMA:05000866] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p4_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathArgonian_P4AA [ARMA:05000866] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p4_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiosfp1msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathArgonian_P3AA [ARMA:05000865] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p3_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathArgonian_P3AA [ARMA:05000865] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p3_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiosfp1msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathArgonian_P3AA [ARMA:05000865] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p3_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathArgonian_P3AA [ARMA:05000865] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p3_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiosfp1msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathArgonian_P1AA [ARMA:05000864] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathcatf_p1_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathArgonian_P1AA [ARMA:05000864] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathcatf_p1_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\khajiitpenis_s.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathArgonian_P0AA [ARMA:05000863] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p0_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\khajiitpenis_sk.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathArgonian_P0AA [ARMA:05000863] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p0_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\lykaiosp0fmsn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathArgonian_P0AA [ARMA:05000863] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p0_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathArgonian_P0AA [ARMA:05000863] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p0_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\khajiitpenis_s.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathArgonian_P0AA [ARMA:05000863] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p0_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\khajiitpenis_sk.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathArgonian_P0AA [ARMA:05000863] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p0_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\lykaiosp0fmsn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathArgonian_P0AA [ARMA:05000863] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p0_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathArgonian_P0AA [ARMA:05000863] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p0_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiosfp1msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathKhajiit_P4AA [ARMA:05000814] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p4_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathKhajiit_P4AA [ARMA:05000814] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p4_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiosfp1msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathKhajiit_P4AA [ARMA:05000814] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p4_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathKhajiit_P4AA [ARMA:05000814] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p4_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiosfp1msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathKhajiit_P3AA [ARMA:05000813] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p3_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathKhajiit_P3AA [ARMA:05000813] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p3_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiosfp1msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathKhajiit_P3AA [ARMA:05000813] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p3_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathKhajiit_P3AA [ARMA:05000813] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p3_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiosfp1msn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathKhajiit_P1AA [ARMA:05000812] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathcatf_p1_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\canine\female\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathKhajiit_P1AA [ARMA:05000812] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathcatf_p1_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\khajiitpenis_s.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathKhajiit_P0AA [ARMA:05000811] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p0_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\khajiitpenis_sk.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathKhajiit_P0AA [ARMA:05000811] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p0_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\lykaiosp0fmsn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathKhajiit_P0AA [ARMA:05000811] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p0_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathKhajiit_P0AA [ARMA:05000811] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p0_1.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\khajiitpenis_s.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathKhajiit_P0AA [ARMA:05000811] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p0_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\khajiitpenis_sk.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathKhajiit_P0AA [ARMA:05000811] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p0_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\lykaiosp0fmsn.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathKhajiit_P0AA [ARMA:05000811] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p0_0.nif
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\lykaiospeniscolorf.dds   <-- Asset for SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheathKhajiit_P0AA [ARMA:05000811] \ ARMA \ Female world model \ MOD3 - Model FileName: meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\baddog\feline\female\sheathf_p0_0.nif
seq\bdhoodiefemale.seq   <-- Start-game enabled quest requires SEQ file SOS_Addon_BDFeStrHorse_Quest "SOS Horse Strapon" [QUST:05000949]
seq\bdhoodiefemale.seq   <-- Start-game enabled quest requires SEQ file SOS_Addon_BDFemaleAnthro_Quest "SOS Female Human" [QUST:050008B8]
seq\bdhoodiefemale.seq   <-- Start-game enabled quest requires SEQ file SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSlit_Quest "SOS Female Slit" [QUST:0500081E]
seq\bdhoodiefemale.seq   <-- Start-game enabled quest requires SEQ file SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSheath_Quest "SOS Female Sheath" [QUST:0500081D]
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\anthro\female\argonian_sk.dds   <-- SOS_Addon_BDFemaleAnthroArgonianTx_P4 [TXST:050008C0] \ TXST \ Textures (RGB/A) \ TX03 - Glow/Detail Map
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\anthro\female\argonian_sk.dds   <-- SOS_Addon_BDFemaleAnthroArgonianTx_P3 [TXST:050008BF] \ TXST \ Textures (RGB/A) \ TX03 - Glow/Detail Map
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\anthro\female\argonian_sk.dds   <-- SOS_Addon_BDFemaleAnthroArgonianTx_P1 [TXST:050008BE] \ TXST \ Textures (RGB/A) \ TX03 - Glow/Detail Map
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\anthro\female\argonian_sk.dds   <-- SOS_Addon_BDFemaleAnthroArgonianTx_P0 [TXST:050008BD] \ TXST \ Textures (RGB/A) \ TX03 - Glow/Detail Map
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\slit\female\argonian_p0_msn.dds   <-- SOS_Addon_BDFemaleSlitArgonianTx_P0 [TXST:0500080C] \ TXST \ Textures (RGB/A) \ TX01 - Normal/Gloss
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\anthro\female\khajiit_sk.dds   <-- SOS_Addon_BDFemaleAnthroKhajiitTx_P1 [TXST:05000807] \ TXST \ Textures (RGB/A) \ TX03 - Glow/Detail Map
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\anthro\female\khajiit_sk.dds   <-- SOS_Addon_BDFemaleAnthroKhajiitTx_P4 [TXST:05000806] \ TXST \ Textures (RGB/A) \ TX03 - Glow/Detail Map
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\anthro\female\khajiit_sk.dds   <-- SOS_Addon_BDFemaleAnthroKhajiitTx_P3 [TXST:05000805] \ TXST \ Textures (RGB/A) \ TX03 - Glow/Detail Map
textures\actors\character\sos\baddog\anthro\female\khajiit_sk.dds   <-- SOS_Addon_BDFemaleAnthroKhajiitTx_P0 [TXST:05000804] \ TXST \ Textures (RGB/A) \ TX03 - Glow/Detail Map

the textures are there but in wrong path so i think u forgot to edit the path inside of the nif
i checked them cuz some schlongs are purple cuz of missing textures like the female sheat

21 hours ago, dePog said:

Has anybody made a Bodyslide patch for this in order to get the positioning right on other Bodyslide bodies?

Here ya go. Be warned: some of the meshes are wonky and I never could get the canine and werewolf meshes working so they aren't included.

On 1/2/2019 at 4:43 AM, popcorn71 said:

Just finished up the Bodyslide files I have been working on but don't really have time to test them in game right now so use at your own risk. I haven't included any of the canine or werewolf meshes as they are not done yet.

I ended up fixing the broken meshes by taking parts of the functional ones and reworking them to replace the broken parts. Its not really a proper fix but is should work.

BadDog Female Hoodies.7z 1.66 MB · 54 downloads

Edit

As far as I can tell there is no reason for this mod to touch the tail AA and the record should be remove from the plugin. None of the meshes included point at the body texture. Your just causing unnecessary compatibility issues for people.

If you want to mess with the tails texture path it should rally be done in a separate plugin.

I am using the Cosio Body in LE and can attach both the Slit and Anthro without problems, but the Sheathed schlong is giving some trouble. It shows OK when arousal is low (retracted inside sheath), but as soon as it should start unsheathing it completely disappears. It will reappear again after sex in it's retracted state. Anybody have any suggestions?

Eh, if you have so many mods that extra ESPs are a problem, you should have enough skilz to make a merged mod. I have worried about ESP count in the past but SOS ships with one ESP per schlong so I went more that way.

@dePog, dunno why there should be a problem with the aroused mesh. What race and sex?

hey bad dog,

a few questions if you don't mind

what are my options if i only want the argonian and khajit male schlongs as an SOS addon and nothing else?

also what does MMG stand for in the MMGSchlong.esp?

and what does the loincloth esp do? can you skip it?