4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

You can't "get" what you're asking for, which is essentially a new mod or a patch to make the mods play nice. Somebody could make such a thing.

Sorry. I was asking how I could get the Khajiit textures that are already in your mod to work with it. Nevermind though.

Just putting the textures in the right place isn't so hard but they won't blend with whatever that mod has done with the body. Aren't they human bodies? I find them a little too uncanny valley for me, anyway.

@mastert3318 looks like a hairless schlong with the regular body. Switch the body over to hairless (SOS install option) and it should be better.

On 3/25/2021 at 7:05 AM, Bad Dog said:

Just putting the textures in the right place isn't so hard but they won't blend with whatever that mod has done with the body. Aren't they human bodies? I find them a little too uncanny valley for me, anyway.

@mastert3318 looks like a hairless schlong with the regular body. Switch the body over to hairless (SOS install option) and it should be better.

I couldn't quite get it right but I decided to use a different Khajiit hybrid mod that works great with this! It's the Half-Khajiit mod based on M'rissi! It looks a lot less uncanny than the other mod I mentioned.

Here's a link if you want to see it: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28702

It even works with males, even though it doesn't mention it!

Is there a way I could assign the Khajiit anthro schlong to this race? I tried to change the races compatible with it but it still uses the normal Human textured one. I don't think it's a texture issue because the Khajiit anthro schlong works with Inigo just fine. Maybe it's something to do with the assigned races?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bad Dog o/

I was making some bodyslide for body type himbo for your mod, and I noticed something strange with male anthro p1_1.nif : the coordinates didn't have the same origin for the body and p1  (nothing that bodysldie can't fix), which wasn't the case for p0. I was wondering if that was intentional since when the mesh aren't sharing the same origin, physics bones tend to behave weirdly.

Any thoughts?

I'm having an issue with the most recent 9.5 release with werewolves. I'm using (Sexlab) Werewolves and when I'm just idling and standing there as a werewolf, the schlong works fine. It unsheathes, I can control it with the PgUp/PgDown keys, etc. But when I start a scene (by initiating with SLWW), the schlong erects for a moment and then disappears, leaving my poor wuffie all smooth. Then when the scene is complete, my schlong comes back again.

It all works perfectly in the 8.11.2.0 version, it's only broken in the 9.5 version. I can also use (Sexlab) Werewolves without Hoodies just fine (with the default human-ish dick), so I'm pretty sure it's not SLWW.

Here's a log as well

Papyrus.1.log

Thanks for all the mods, man! My thirsty furry Skyrimming just wouldn't be the same without em.

Edit: Nevermind! Figured it out, it was the pesky SexLab auto free cam again. I thought I'd disabled that. Thanks anyway! 

On 4/10/2021 at 8:29 PM, LeFlemard said:

I was making some bodyslide for body type himbo for your mod, and I noticed something strange with male anthro p1_1.nif : the coordinates didn't have the same origin for the body and p1  (nothing that bodysldie can't fix), which wasn't the case for p0. I was wondering if that was intentional since when the mesh aren't sharing the same origin, physics bones tend to behave weirdly.

No thoughts, except schlongs are weird and at the time I didn't have the chops to understand why. I'm learning all about the nif format now and maybe when I get back to this I'll have a clue.

does anyone have this working in skyrim vr? with collisions, i mean.  I have regular SOS collisions working, but not with these ones for some reason.  I have CBPC, HDT-SMP (for VR), and CBBE 3BBB. any and all input appreciated.

Bringing this over from the YA thread, I managed to fix a few issues with the new Schlong system, namely:

-SL actors now erect correctly

-PC dick no longer vanishes when using freecam

As for script changes, I tweaked a few things to (hopefully) get a bit more performance.

-Changed SLA and SL checks to faction checks

-Instead of checking for the nth magic effect, add actors to a faction on effect start and remove them when effect ends. (Fixes bug where NPCs sometimes lose owner effect on travel or cell change, and should be faster than the current system.)

Just drop them in over the current esps and scripts, or make a new mod to overwrite them if using MO2. (You'll still need the full mod, this just fixes the scripts and adds properties in the CK.)

Bad_Dog_Hoodies_SE Fixed.7z

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering; I'm getting a pretty floppy dong with the Female Slit during animation. I tend to have female NPCs with equipment as the penetrative actor, is there anyway to disable the sort of Floppy SOS effect that's going on?  

PS. Nevermind this, it was user error. Well, maybe not quite. More like a clumsy modification error.

On 4/18/2021 at 3:33 AM, BluByt3 said:

Bringing this over from the YA thread, I managed to fix a few issues with the new Schlong system, namely:

As for script changes, I tweaked a few things to (hopefully) get a bit more performance.

-Instead of checking for the nth magic effect, add actors to a faction on effect start and remove them when effect ends. (Fixes bug where NPCs sometimes lose owner effect on travel or cell change, and should be faster than the current system.)

Just drop them in over the current esps and scripts, or make a new mod to overwrite them if using MO2. (You'll still need the full mod, this just fixes the scripts and adds properties in the CK.)

Bad_Dog_Hoodies_SE Fixed.7z 13.74 kB · 45 downloads

Oh, so it was the freecam... Was that a script issue? I was thinking some weird interaction with GenderBender. I replicated the same changes to the female addon if you want to include it.

BDHoodieFemale.esp

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2021 at 10:33 PM, BluByt3 said:

Bad_Dog_Hoodies_SE Fixed.7z 13.74 kB · 59 downloads

My god. I love you, I literallly want to kiss you right now. I've been trying for like 2 days to make the schlongs work, tried everything, nothing worked. But this fixed it, thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw that there is a patch for Masculine Khajit Textures for the mod which makes me really happy. Is there also a patch for Masculine Argonian Textures?

Can you decatify or uninstall the Schlong version for humans?

I only want to change the Schlongs for Khajiit and Argonian. For humans I would like to have the normal Schlongs from SOS.

Edited by N.Gamma
On 5/31/2021 at 5:37 AM, N.Gamma said:

I saw that there is a patch for Masculine Khajit Textures for the mod which makes me really happy. Is there also a patch for Masculine Argonian Textures?

Can you decatify or uninstall the Schlong version for humans?

I only want to change the Schlongs for Khajiit and Argonian. For humans I would like to have the normal Schlongs from SOS.

Just go into the specific schlong settings, and uncheck them if there's any settings for human.s

Anyone know if the females addon could be the reason behind my game being broken? i made a post here:

but the shorthand is: My female PC keeps getting changed to male in Sexlab as soon as animations start. 

Edited by xAteax

Edit: So after looking at the logs, etc... it IS BDSOS that's forcing my female/herm argonian as Male in Sexlab, which breaks other mods that look to Sexlab for player's gender. Can we get a version that doesn't force-set PC to male? (I enjoy playing as a futa/herm, but not always in the male role. So if this could be adressed/fixed that'd be amazing... as it stands I'm gonnah have to remove it since it's breaking other stuff x.x)

Hi there, your mod/s are great and well made.

I just wondering as SOS v.1.1.4 SSE cause LOT of issue on my game, if you make a version who NOT NEED SOS installed. Also if you can make a AIO package of all yours schlongs for beast races, Lykaios, Ungulate, Argonians, Khajiit, Lungaris, ETC, with the choice to what install on a FOMOD as I maybe nor want to have futa's.

Edited by cobaltxevion

Forcing the females to male: I'm willing to take guidance on this. Somewhere along the way it was suggested that the "right" way to handle futa was to use sexlab's "set female as male" option and then they'd generally be given the penetrator role for free. When you say it breaks other mods, what do you have in mind? Player's sex in general should be determined by the setting on the race. If you're asking sexlab, you should be asking about what role this player will take. So are those mods doing the right thing?

It might be possible to set the SL gender right at anim start, but I might not get the notification until SL has already chosen roles.

19 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Forcing the females to male: I'm willing to take guidance on this. Somewhere along the way it was suggested that the "right" way to handle futa was to use sexlab's "set female as male" option and then they'd generally be given the penetrator role for free. When you say it breaks other mods, what do you have in mind? Player's sex in general should be determined by the setting on the race. If you're asking sexlab, you should be asking about what role this player will take. So are those mods doing the right thing?

It might be possible to set the SL gender right at anim start, but I might not get the notification until SL has already chosen roles.

On SOS MCM menu appears all schlongs supported and added by your mods like hoodies, ungulates, cellan, lykaios, etc. theres a way to remove and make not appears on MCM menu all the futa stuff? Also I see on my NMM esp lits bdungulateSOS and BDungulatehoodies, CellanHoodieScholng and CellanBBSSchongm have to keep only one or both for race?

Edited by cobaltxevion