I downloaded the base and female package, but when I enable both since female requires base package, the textures get messed up, as if from the waist up, the textures are shifted upwards. Theres a seam at the waistline and the breasts are out of place, the nipple is misaligned, etc. You can see it in BodySlide. Disabling both packages fixes it and CBBE works just fine.

Is this incompatible with CBBE or...?

Edit, arms are messed up too ingame.

Yes, this is for a UNP body.

Go through the textures folders and delete all the female body textures to work with CBBE, but there will be other problems. I shipped UNP textures because the female schlongs are designed to go with those specific textures. Others won't match as well. 

I'm having trouble with the addon, I downloaded 8.0.0.4, then installed 8.11.2, made sure the load order was EXACT, and the schlongs arent even registering on the MCM Menu, yet the other schlongs I have are - Which is for Selachii. Is there a reason they're not showing up? Did I download something wrong?

Problem: With this mod enabled, schlong controls for the player are messed up. Attempting to adjust up or down will make the schlong move, but then immediately go soft. Deleting the Player Schlong scripts from the mod fixes it for me, but I'm getting a TON of random CTD after doing so whenever a character would normally get naked for a Sexlab Scene (random because it doesn't happen 100% of the time), and I have no idea why that would be the case.

12 hours ago, jharise said:

Problem: With this mod enabled, schlong controls for the player are messed up. Attempting to adjust up or down will make the schlong move, but then immediately go soft. Deleting the Player Schlong scripts from the mod fixes it for me, but I'm getting a TON of random CTD after doing so whenever a character would normally get naked for a Sexlab Scene (random because it doesn't happen 100% of the time), and I have no idea why that would be the case.

If you need to adjust your character's schlong in animations, you're better off using Sexlab Animation's keys for that effect, namely C and Shift+C.  While the PgUp and PgDn keys work, for some reason, they also affect the schlong's state of arousal with the Hoodies installed.

On 2/6/2020 at 4:43 AM, Bad Dog said:

Schlong arousal levels are a bit of a hack. SOS lets you set the schlong angle, but it's not really a setting. I try to track a level in Hoodies, but the different mods can get in a war. Best to control them through SL Aroused settings. 

I'm not sure if this is intended or not, but the keys to adjust the schlong angle affect the schlong's apparent arousal levels.  Meaning you can use SHIFT+PgUp and SHIFT+PgDn to shift from sheathed to semi-erect to to fully erect, but you'll be unable to use those same keys to adjust the angle down without causing the schlongs to retract into their sheaths again.

On 12/28/2019 at 12:23 AM, Bad Dog said:

I haven't yet been able to see that updating the esp/esm really matters. 

The only problem for me is that MO2 shows me that there is an error. If I accept this form 43 ESM, I WILL miss other fixable errors.
Converting it to an ESP, opening in the CK (which gives me lots of strange errors) and resaving it, then converting it back into an ESM was what I tried.

So, Ive been using this mod just fine for some time now, and once in a while when adding a new mod I encounter the 'SOS has failed, rebooting to previous state' error, which until recently only really meant I had to re import my settings and the like.

BUT... now my Bad Dog hoodies arent showing up in MCM anymore, and I have no idea why. I have baddog's Birds with their hoodies installed and they still show up in mcm just fine. Ive tried restarting SOS, redeploying in Vortex, resorting... I have no idea what happened or how to get them back, and now all my males have delightful missing crotches lmao. Anyone run into this issue before/have any ideas?

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Just the hoodies?

There's a quest with script to swap the hoodies and if that bailed somehow, they might stop swapping. But you should still get something

Only thing I can suggest is de-install Hoodies and SOS, clean save, reinstall.

The ones that are on all the males in YiffAge. (I don't use any of the default SOS ones, just yours for YA and for the Birds). Unless it would be YA SOS that is flubbing... I'm now actually not too sure which does what >.> Is the BDCore a req for YA SOS and the Bird SOS?

• 3 weeks later...

No matter what I do I cannot get the khajiit or argonian penis to get erect. I have SLA and SoS, I have tried adjusting the arousal settings, and nothing changes. The SoS spells don't work and neither do the hotkeys. I really do not know what I am doing wrong. I'm sorry if this is very little information, but I am truly at a loss here.

• 2 weeks later...

I have Creature Framework, MNC, AND SL Werewolves installed along with this one (latest version) and the BD Hoodies option isn't showing up in the CF MCM. I'm thinking it's SL Werewolves that's doing it, but you didn't mention in the description if it would work with both MNC and SL Werewolves installed.   

9 hours ago, Jyratx said:

I have Creature Framework, MNC, AND SL Werewolves installed along with this one (latest version) and the BD Hoodies option isn't showing up in the CF MCM. I'm thinking it's SL Werewolves that's doing it, but you didn't mention in the description if it would work with both MNC and SL Werewolves installed.   

Last I checked I don't think it does show up in CF, only in its own MCM. I can't remember what the workaround is to get it to work with CF instead of what CF normally loads in...