Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

On 12/27/2020 at 9:10 AM, MalTheMediocre said:

Playing this mod using simple slavery, got captured and sold into slavery, shipped off to slaverun. Now I have the mission saying I have been enslaved but I cant figure out what to do. Apparently there is some slave training I can do but every slaver I talk to the only dialogue option is for me to ask them if they work for the slavers. Any help would be appreciated. 

Having the same problem. Does the quest not work if the prequest is skipped via the Simple Slavery start?

7 hours ago, Hamakabula said:

Having the same problem. Does the quest not work if the prequest is skipped via the Simple Slavery start?

I haven't tried it through Simple Slavery, but the two people who are most likely to be The Person To Talk To are:

• Slavemaster Pike, located inside Dragonsreach, to the left of the entrance
  • Slaver Bellamy, located just outside the gates of Whiterun

Good luck!  I hope I've been of service.

On 3/24/2021 at 8:06 PM, jarakoul said:

Glad I could be of service.  Nothing jumps out at me in your list of plugins as a problem, but I'm by no means an expert.  Good luck with your training.

Devious Devices version 5 combines Assets, Contraptions, Integration and Expansion all into one download, so they are all there.  However the normal download for Slaverun Reloaded specifically looks for DD versions 4.0 or 4.1, and doesn't accept later versions.  Look five posts earlier for discussion of a possible answer.  I hope I've been of service.

It's just a couple lines to fix in the version check script. Started playing and so far it seems alright. No crashes from having DD 5.0rather than 4.1.   Slaverun SE.zip

i still dont understand this part what am i suppose to do ?

1 hour ago, D_ManXX2 said:

i still dont understand this part what am i suppose to do ?

It's a different version of Slaverun Reloaded to install.  If you can't get Slaverun Reloaded to work because it's saying it needs Devious Devices 4.0 or 4.1, and you have a later version of Devious Devices, then:

1. Uninstall the not-working version of Slaverun Reloaded;
  2. Install the version of Slaverun Reloaded in that zip file;   
  3. Start a new game with the new version of Slaverun Reloaded.

I say that with the caveat that I've only tested it with DD 5.0, and I think the person who made it only tested with DD 5.0, so I don't know if it will work with DD 5.1 (the current version available for download).  If it does work with DD 5.1, please let me know.  Thank you.  I hope I've been of service.

Trying to enslave Lydia as a male master. Works fine until she decides to run off at the part where you are supposed to convince her she's a slut. Runs to the new slave dungeon in Dragonsreach and decides to live there. While I appreciate the initiative, it's pretty clear that this is not supposed to happen (yet? Ever?) as she still acts as if we are in front of Bellamy.

Worse, I cannot make her follow me anymore. She doesnt react to stay or follow. If i part ways, she follows me briefly out of the dungeon, but then goes back as soon as we're in the main hall.

What could be the issue here?

Edit: Found a workaround. Using the console, I typed

"prid 000A2C94" (Lydias ID)

then spammed

"moveto player"

whenever the cutscene or dialogue stopped

She still tried to run to the dungeon but after all the scenes were through and the slave dialogue opened up I could tell her to follow me (via the slave dialogue, the follower menu seems to get overwritten). If that doesnt work initially, try sleeping at Breezehome, she should be there in the morning

Edit2: I spoke too soon. Bug keeps persisting. Every once in a while Lydia will be filled with the desperate need to run back to Whiterun. Very annoying. Essentially breaks her as a follower

On 3/28/2021 at 4:12 AM, Hamakabula said:

Suddenly Sex Animations will make my character run out of the building and teleport her outside of the map where she'll be stuck while the sex partner dies.

What causes this?

Sex Lab bug, it means an animation hasn't stopped.  Try using an enchanting table, or masturbate and if that doesn't work, sex with an expendable NPC.

Works fine with DD 5.1. There's no need for DD versions 4 as Slaverun has a check version file. I got the message from the mod that Slaverun needed the older versions of DD and did not install, but then a few seconds later the MCM registered and Slaverun was fully functioning 

Hey so i was wondering am i the only one having a strange issue with this mod? as in with this mod installed  my characters are T-posing even though i have run fnis but if i disable this mod in mod organizer 2 and then rerun fnis my charcters work just fine can someone please help me fix this i really want to give this mod a try but i am unsure on why it causes this is issue.

ok so from what i can read in fnis i think the issue is caused by the behavior file since my fnis says it is not compatiable with SE how do i fix this any help would be great thank you.

2 hours ago, Catnapper2 said:

What is the reference id for the stranger. I talked to him previously then I ended up backtracking in my saves because I thought I bugged a quest. Now he's nowhere to be found.

I don't know anybody's reference ID's in Slaverun Reloaded  The stranger is only there for a very brief period, that one encounter, he doesn't hang around the inn for any length of time.

Spoiler

If it helps, he later turns out to be the slaver named Murphy, though in game mechanics I don't know if it's literally the same NPC with the same Ref ID and a new name, or they just used two NPCs with the same appearance.

I hope I have been of service.

• 2 weeks later...

This works perfectly with Simple Slavery Plus Plus SE. Instead of doing the prequest my player was teleported straight to the Jarl's castle in Dragonreach where I was instantly made a slave. I had a save before then where I did the prequest so I got to experience both. This is really quite a remarkable mod and ought to be the main story line for Elders Scroll 6...

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2021 at 9:46 PM, KalBreen said:

This works perfectly with Simple Slavery Plus Plus SE. Instead of doing the prequest my player was teleported straight to the Jarl's castle in Dragonreach where I was instantly made a slave. I had a save before then where I did the prequest so I got to experience both. This is really quite a remarkable mod and ought to be the main story line for Elders Scroll 6...

Unfortunately I don't think Bethesda would get away with making a story that revolves around turning the player into a sex slave, interesting as it may be. 

On 4/2/2021 at 3:14 PM, Hamakabula said:

Trying to enslave Lydia as a male master. Works fine until she decides to run off at the part where you are supposed to convince her she's a slut. Runs to the new slave dungeon in Dragonsreach and decides to live there. While I appreciate the initiative, it's pretty clear that this is not supposed to happen (yet? Ever?) as she still acts as if we are in front of Bellamy.

Worse, I cannot make her follow me anymore. She doesnt react to stay or follow. If i part ways, she follows me briefly out of the dungeon, but then goes back as soon as we're in the main hall.

What could be the issue here?

Edit: Found a workaround. Using the console, I typed

"prid 000A2C94" (Lydias ID)

then spammed

"moveto player"

whenever the cutscene or dialogue stopped

She still tried to run to the dungeon but after all the scenes were through and the slave dialogue opened up I could tell her to follow me (via the slave dialogue, the follower menu seems to get overwritten). If that doesnt work initially, try sleeping at Breezehome, she should be there in the morning

Edit2: I spoke too soon. Bug keeps persisting. Every once in a while Lydia will be filled with the desperate need to run back to Whiterun. Very annoying. Essentially breaks her as a follower

I'm having this same issue it's really annoying, I even tried setting her free but that did nothing

3 hours ago, DeflatingWolf said:

I'm having this same issue it's really annoying, I even tried setting her free but that did nothing

I had the problem with Janessa, I fixed it by making her follow me in both the game "follow me" line AND the slave run line, the vanilla game command is being overwritten by the mod command, so make sure to make her follow you using both

12 hours ago, Ar4chnid said:

How exactly do you become a female slaver? I've completed the prologue quest in Riverwood, but all conversation options with slaver characters either lead to slavery jobs or directly to slavery.

When you're sent to talk to the slavers at the gate, there's a single dominant dialogue option that'll start you on the slaver route.

4 hours ago, Mud said:

When you're sent to talk to the slavers at the gate, there's a single dominant dialogue option that'll start you on the slaver route.

During what quest? As far as I can tell, you don't get sent to speak to Bellamy or Murphy until you're enslaved, only guards during the pre-quests

7 hours ago, Ar4chnid said:

During what quest? As far as I can tell, you don't get sent to speak to Bellamy or Murphy until you're enslaved, only guards during the pre-quests

when the Jarl sends you to the new slave agents to get to know the new slavery laws, there is an option that says "bah, try to touch me and I will kill both of you" or something like that

I've asked in the LE thread but didn't get any answer, so i was wondering when you are supposed to start the quest to free skyrim as a slave as it looks like you are supposed to find daedra first, but i've already done with this part and got to the point of finishing building the arena and my quest to find more info wasn't updated (it has started from the delivered letter). My guess is that i may have broke it by getting the letter as a free person and reading it only when i got enslaved.