Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

On 1/30/2021 at 4:58 AM, Baltasarr80 said:

nope because we nether got any okay to do this ... Kenjoka is missing in action and this mod is more or less no longer developed ... last update from Kenjoka was more than 2 Years now... and if no one has any way to get in contact with him than yeah it is what it is...

For whatever its worth, the OG Slaverun + Enforcer has this in the description:

"Legal

This mod is free to modify, use in parts or as a whole in other mods, etc. unless it's meant for any kind of financial profit. Just please mention my nick if you use the mod in any way."

Granted, this version doesn't mention anything about legal or licensing...

Problem:  The conversation with Finn which begins with him saying "I was thinking about that whole 'Pain is the price of failure' thing?" ends up with you stuck, kneeling on the ground, with him standing over you doing nothing, forever hung in limbo, unable to stand up or do anything meaningful.  Very frustrating.

Actual problem:  Finn doesn't have a Slaver Punishment Cane in his inventory, and needs one for that conversation.

Solution:  Use the console to give him one, either before the conversation starts, or really early in the conversation.

> prid xx9db9dc                [ xx = the location of Slaverun Reloaded in your load order ]
> additem xx0a2b47 1
If you don't know what xx is, type: help "slaver punishment cane" into the console, and it will show you.

Hm, I can't get slaverun to show up at all. I have it last in the load order, and it's just no where to be seen in game. No MCM menu, no nothing.

Only potential clue as to why, is the popup in vortex saying that apachiiskyhair is a missing requirement for slaverun. I have apachiiskyhair for SE, but I guess it wants apachiiskyhair for oldrim? Is this what's causing the issue? Or maybe something else?

12 hours ago, 2generic said:

Hm, I can't get slaverun to show up at all. I have it last in the load order, and it's just no where to be seen in game. No MCM menu, no nothing.

Only potential clue as to why, is the popup in vortex saying that apachiiskyhair is a missing requirement for slaverun. I have apachiiskyhair for SE, but I guess it wants apachiiskyhair for oldrim? Is this what's causing the issue? Or maybe something else?

I don't have any oldrim mods installed.  I installed both
* ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full_optimized 

* ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5_1
from Nexus, they're both on this page:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2014?tab=files

Oh, also, this is the version of Slaverun Reloaded SE I'm running, with DD 5.0 "support":

On 2/11/2021 at 10:33 AM, leonardizal said:

Did anyone know where all the items from player inventory went after enslavement? And how to get it back?

You need to accept your new life and leave behind all those old artifacts.  Clearly your Master doesn't mean for you to have them, or you would have them.

(They're in the left hand chest in the Slaver Camp outside the main gate to Whiterun/Slaverun.  How to get the stuff back, that's a challenge.)

3 hours ago, ChuJuHouse said:

I have the same problem. Anybody know a fix?

-Thanks!

[no mcm menu showing up, wonder whats the issue. no quests starting]

I can't say for sure what the problem is.  When I encountered a similar problem (I don't remember if MCM showed up, but the mod certainly wasn't doing anything) the problem was with the mod requirements.  Slaverun Reloaded starts out by doing a bunch of very strict version checks on other packages you have loaded, and if it doesn't like what it finds, it doesn't run.  For example, the version available on the main download link wants Devious Devices version 4.0 or 4.1, it doesn't want 4.3, it doesn't want 5.0 (which is what I have).

After trying to modify it myself (I used to program professionally, but I'd never touched the Creation Kit, this probably wasn't the best project to get my feet wet on) I found that someone had already done what I was trying to do, and produced a version that accepted systems with DD v5.0 installed.  I installed that version and it's been running for me fine, with all the expected bugs and glitches of a large project like this.  If your Devious Devices version number is your issue, this might fix it, if not, double check all your other version numbers, it might be one of them. 

If you look four posts up, you'll see my link to the alternate Slaverun version I was talking about.  I hope I've been of service.

8 hours ago, kolo88 said:

hi there, is there a specific ''coc xxx'' for the slave camp at Bellamy, entrance of whiterun city (outside the gate) ?   tks

There probably is one for the new fast travel point for the camp itself, I don't know it.  However, typing coc WhiterunExterior04 puts me right outside the Whiterun gates, facing the camp, a mere few steps away.   I hope I've been of service.

• 2 weeks later...

The last time I played Slaverun was with the original version back in LE. Back then, it was known that if you installed Slaverun, you pretty much couldn't install any other mods (besides dependencies), could expect a really unstable playthrough, and the mod conflicted with virtually everything. Is this still the case? Do I need to be concerned about conflicts with mods like Legacy of the Dragonborn etc? I'm going to run it through xedit, but I might be wasting my time, not sure.

10 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

The last time I played Slaverun was with the original version back in LE. Back then, it was known that if you installed Slaverun, you pretty much couldn't install any other mods (besides dependencies), could expect a really unstable playthrough, and the mod conflicted with virtually everything. Is this still the case? Do I need to be concerned about conflicts with mods like Legacy of the Dragonborn etc? I'm going to run it through xedit, but I might be wasting my time, not sure.

I'm only partway through, I'm playing with about 120 different mods going, but nothing so sweeping as Legacy of the Dragonborn.  I am playing it with Sexlab Survival though, Skyrim is quite dystopian in my game this time.

It's certainly buggy, but most of the bugs and glitches I encounter seem to be within the mod, not mod conflicts.  The most aggravating ones are:
* NPC's not being where they're supposed to be for a scene, and
* Onlookers occasionally interpreting training as violence and attacking my trainers
There was also a bug where an NPC was missing a key piece of equipment, which essentially halted the game.  I detail that one, and how to fix it, several posts back.

But even with the bugs and glitches I'm enjoying playing it through.

2 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Is it possible to "pause" the slaverun quests? They seem to blur into each other, making the whole "return every 7 days to bellamy" thing a little redundant. Is there a logical time to stop doing things for Pike and Mundas?

Well, first off, you can configure the length of time to return to Bellamy, what happens when you go there, or eliminate that requirement altogether, in the MCM.  So far I've left the default settings, but I might change that when more cities become involved just so I don't have to run back to Whiterun all the time.

The quests for Pike and Mundus, even the training sessions with Fang and Bellamy, all have pauses built in, times when the next thing you have to do is simply talk with someone, and it's not going to measure whether you get there in a minute, an hour or a week.  They might not be at the most "logical" time roleplay-wise to stop, but there's nothing to prevent you from taking a nap, grabbing a bite to eat, going to make some money so you can actually pay Bellamy, whatever you need to do.  Like other Skyrim quests, the urgent task will mysteriously wait for you, days if necessary, for you to get back to it.

Speaking of checking in with Bellamy, I didn't expect slavery would be so ... expensive.

8 hours ago, michaelanglol said:

when i install this mod and use fnis to update behavior then it shows that FNIS_SlaverunReloaded_Behavior.hkx is not Skyrim SE compatible, may i up date skse or something else?

I don't remember having to do this for Slaverun, but I know I did this for some of the mods I installed, and I might just be forgetting Slaverun.  But anyway, here's the link to the instructions I followed to convert old 32-bit LE hkx files to new 64-bit Skyrim SE compatible hkx files.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970

I hope I've been of service.