Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

Mm.. i just downloaded that mod and i think it is what i was looking for. Being enslaved.

But i seem to run into a problem with DD. In game i am told that it is looking for DD 4.x but i am having DD 5.x.

How do i solve that? Or is that mod just outdated?

Thank you so much

p.s. i am confused. The menu actually is in MCM. I'll guess i ran with it and see what happens.

Edited by wutpickel

Hello, 

is there a way to reset the mod completly.

Im finished and want to start over all again. but i dont know how. I ended slavery via Menu, and reseted slavery. 

It says that the main quest isnt running, but the start quest. 

But there is no courier walking up to me.

How can i get the mod, to start from the beginning again?

sincerely 

On 11/20/2021 at 6:45 AM, ck2modfan said:

@HabibHanson

So what file do these go into? SlaverunConfig.json is broken down by hold locations. This list is not. Maybe you can post the specific json file as attachment to how you got to work? Is anything else needed as well?

Thanks!

Here, I'll attach a version of the json with everything ready to rock and roll. Note that I haven't tested this on AE and it may not work since SKSE plugins may need to be rebuilt first. Regardless you'll still be able to use this config should that be an issue and get fixed later.

SlaverunConfig.7z

Well, i haven't any luck to get that mod running. It seems that DD integration is needed, but i though that is included in DD 5.x. Is it not?

Anyway, even though the mod is listed in the MCM it seems to do nothing actually. No quest waiting.

Since some of you have it running, i have to assume that i just do not get it running. Sad.

2 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Well, i haven't any luck to get that mod running. It seems that DD integration is needed, but i though that is included in DD 5.x. Is it not?

Anyway, even though the mod is listed in the MCM it seems to do nothing actually. No quest waiting.

Since some of you have it running, i have to assume that i just do not get it running. Sad.

Look in the LE version of the mod. There you should be able to find a patch that, basically, tells SR to not look for DD. Then it won't matter what version you have as long as you have it (not having the assets would lead to CTD). It's been a little while when it was last discussed. I would go to the Support Thread and type "patch" in the Search box and select "This Topic" from the dropdown menu.

1 hour ago, HabibHanson said:

Here, I'll attach a version of the json with everything ready to rock and roll. Note that I haven't tested this on AE and it may not work since SKSE plugins may need to be rebuilt first. Regardless you'll still be able to use this config should that be an issue and get fixed later.

SlaverunConfig.7z 2.11 kB · 1 download

Thanks! Not using AE. Too many mods wouldn't work yet. Appreciate the file!

6 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Look in the LE version of the mod. There you should be able to find a patch that, basically, tells SR to not look for DD. Then it won't matter what version you have as long as you have it (not having the assets would lead to CTD). It's been a little while when it was last discussed. I would go to the Support Thread and type "patch" in the Search box and select "This Topic" from the dropdown menu.

Thanks, Psalam, i will do that. I kind of thought, ok maybe its just outdated. But if there is patch, i will get that. Would be great, if that were in the download section.

Thanks again

1 minute ago, wutpickel said:

Thanks, Psalam, i will do that. I kind of thought, ok maybe its just outdated. But if there is patch, i will get that. Would be great, if that were in the download section.

Thanks again

Hell, it would be great if the whole mod was updated! ?

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Hell, it would be great if the whole mod was updated! ?

I think you were referring to thew DDhotfix. Is that correct? I think i actually have that but i just installed via MO2 which is probably wrong.

Yes, indeed, but i think the author wasn't online for a year? Well, so is the life of a mod.

p.s. i think i was wrong. I found the patch @ #216.

pps. This worked. I have now so many DD mods, my character will be totally ... oh well.

ppps. Got to start a new game. Quest not showing. I think that should solve that.

Edited by wutpickel

I’m a few steps into the slave training in Whiterun and noticed that the rest of the female population isn’t following the no clothes law. Does this just take a while to take effect (enforcers making the rounds) or did I do something wrong setting up the mod? Just want to determine if this is expected behavior before going in deeper. 

I finally have it trigger the mod quest.

My first impression is good. It works. This is starting the training.

The first walk up to the slave camp is great. Great navigation. Though then it repeats the sequence for some reason.

And then it gets weird. The path is not a good anymore. Player get stuck. It takes some time until finally you at the Jarls.

NPC slide over the floor (Diamond) and your character too.

Though then it works fine again.

What did not work was my addition with Survival. So you have better not installed since the enforcement of the law will break the immersion. At least for me.

I am excited to see how everything will go.

This seems to be a great mod and so far i did not get a CDT.

Makes me wish the mod would be updated for some fixes.

It makes me wonder, if this mod benefits from being the only mod running.

P.S. I realize that i got the start wrong. So i am beginning anew.

Plus some mods do not get well together since they break the immersion like Deviously Enslaved, Dragonborn, Captured and TroublesofaHeroin. At least in my opinion.

So i am starting without these. Slaverun is quite fun and i am enjoying it.

Edited by wutpickel
On 12/1/2021 at 7:50 PM, RUNWORLDdotEXE said:

Hey, was wondering if someone can help me get this set up?

I'm missing the ZAP Pack. I downloaded these files but when I run FNIS it tells me it's not SE compatible and I'm stuck in T-Pose.

Not sure about Zap, but i have ZAZ V8.0+ running. This should all you need really.

You need to download the correct animation pack for you body. CBBE or UNP and/or HDT.

Just a question. Everything worked fine so far. Start of training.

I was sent to the market but the only thing happening was the guy from the store applying chain suit on me. Someone supposed to talk to me or, i do not know..

Is this a bug? Since i can not talk because of a gag, what do i suppose to do?

10 hours ago, wutpickel said:

Just a question. Everything worked fine so far. Start of training.

I was sent to the market but the only thing happening was the guy from the store applying chain suit on me. Someone supposed to talk to me or, i do not know..

Is this a bug? Since i can not talk because of a gag, what do i suppose to do?

There is a slim chance that you can talk through the gag and it's pretty much trial by error.

Just now, Catnapper2 said:

There is a slim chance that you can talk through the gag and it's pretty much trial by error.

Ah, thanks. I was not sure about it. I will engage with everyone there. It think i just expected that something happens. :)

I think i screwed my game. Slaverun has nudity law that make no sense. But worst, i had adventure installed and even disabling did not help.
So i think i have to restart the game and make sure that the nudity laws are not enabled since they, imo, destroy the slaverun experience.

How everyone else has this mod setup? Just wondering.

1 hour ago, wutpickel said:

I think i screwed my game. Slaverun has nudity law that make no sense. But worst, i had adventure installed and even disabling did not help.
So i think i have to restart the game and make sure that the nudity laws are not enabled since they, imo, destroy the slaverun experience.

How everyone else has this mod setup? Just wondering.

This mod has been broken for a long time. There is currently a person working on a mod alike to this to work with SSE. When I last played this mod I used this mod pretty much by itself and it had a ton of crashing. There has been a lot of people trying to salvage the mod by offering support to a lot of notable crashes. If you are wondering about the mod that's in-production here is the link to the blog. 

22 minutes ago, Catnapper2 said:

This mod has been broken for a long time. There is currently a person working on a mod alike to this to work with SSE. When I last played this mod I used this mod pretty much by itself and it had a ton of crashing. There has been a lot of people trying to salvage the mod by offering support to a lot of notable crashes. If you are wondering about the mod that's in-production here is the link to the blog. 

That sounds great. I follow that one. :)

Well, its not that bad really. At least not at the moment.

What i am annoyed of is that i can not seem to get rid of the freaking guards telling me about sex in public.

I removed the Prison Overhaul since that did not fit into this vibe.

But i realized that i had also PaySexCrime.

But, worst. I just removed them and did not do a clean save.

I do not want to start (again) from the beginning. So have to check how to do the clean save.

Slaverun seems to have also nudity law. Why? I wonder because as a slave you are naked. I think i disabled it before starting the game.

Off we go.

Thank you for the link. I will follow it as i like this mod very much. It reminds me of the slave mod from Fallout 3/NV. This was a great mod really. Though i do not play F3NV anymore.

Incase anyone struggles to get the MCM Menu to show up. I had to get apachihair, but its very important you get the correct version. 
image.png.cc83cce3ef2feb3bb1aa74fc9b78d7f2.png
Any other version didn't wish to work for me. Just thought I would mention it incase anyone else has a similar problem.

After i removed more mods, its finally working the way it supposed to work. No more guards that remind me of being nude.

Though this time i started off with no story, which was a mistake i think. May have to start again with story on. So far, no problems.  :)

On 12/29/2020 at 12:19 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

Using the version posted a page back, does the breast growth work? I seem to remember that was broken in the first conversion (OP). 

Mm... i am just using it now. But my breast are still tiny.
I am using UNP, but i believe its a bone issue. I have the inflation framework installed, but nothing happened. There are three mods that supposedly change the breast. Cursed Loot, Hormones and Slaverun. Neither changed so far my breast. Did i do something wrong? I revered back to Netimmerse doing the changes and not the inflation framework.

• 2 weeks later...

Bugs are starting to appear a bit more and more for me. Despite having the newest version of devious devices and zaz.

I noticed that the iron cuffs don't appear. They don't do the tied pose in one quest I assume its due to the mod using a dated version of these, but oh well. A bit unfortunate. The cuffs just appear as invisible in my inventory as well.

Also noticed that the quest where a certain character gets amputated didn't work. Master pike just calls for farengar, but he just ignores it all and stays in his lab. People online said a specific version of farengar was needed, but i'm not really techy enough to id such stuff. Shame shame, i'm otherwise liking the mod.

But yeah, because I started the beginning quest where you have to find something in a cave for farengar. People say thats why. Least from my online findings of searching it.

Edited by Tayte
  • 2 weeks later...

On 11/22/2021 at 3:39 PM, wutpickel said:

I think you were referring to thew DDhotfix. Is that correct? I think i actually have that but i just installed via MO2 which is probably wrong.

Yes, indeed, but i think the author wasn't online for a year? Well, so is the life of a mod.

p.s. i think i was wrong. I found the patch @ #216.

pps. This worked. I have now so many DD mods, my character will be totally ... oh well.

ppps. Got to start a new game. Quest not showing. I think that should solve that.

Can you plz link the DDhotfix you get ? in fund one but it wont works...

ScreenShot0.png

Capture d’écran 2022-01-08 180731.png

Edited by azax1470