Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

On 5/19/2021 at 10:52 PM, angrykiwi said:

I've asked in the LE thread but didn't get any answer, so i was wondering when you are supposed to start the quest to free skyrim as a slave as it looks like you are supposed to find daedra first, but i've already done with this part and got to the point of finishing building the arena and my quest to find more info wasn't updated (it has started from the delivered letter). My guess is that i may have broke it by getting the letter as a free person and reading it only when i got enslaved.

Did you speak with the jarl of Morthal after finding the Daedra?

How do I bring a slave along for the expansion quests? I've picked up a follower via Mundus' Enslave a Female Follower repeatable quest, but the people I need to talk to only have dialogue options for me to return with a slave, or perform as the slave, even with the follower standing right next to me, all geared up and ready.

Edit: Also, I can see the slave followers in the MCM, but how to I further their training? Is there an exhaustive guide to doing all this somewhere?

5 hours ago, Ar4chnid said:

How do I bring a slave along for the expansion quests? I've picked up a follower via Mundus' Enslave a Female Follower repeatable quest, but the people I need to talk to only have dialogue options for me to return with a slave, or perform as the slave, even with the follower standing right next to me, all geared up and ready.

Edit: Also, I can see the slave followers in the MCM, but how to I further their training? Is there an exhaustive guide to doing all this somewhere?

try to talk to your follower, choose "I want you to do something slave" or something like that, there is an option to tell your follower to wait for you in the slaverun dungeon, choose that option, then choose the same dialogue and tell your follower to follow you through the slaverun dialogue, make sure your follower is following through both vanilla and slaverun dialogues.

57 minutes ago, Meiton_88 said:

try to talk to your follower, choose "I want you to do something slave" or something like that, there is an option to tell your follower to wait for you in the slaverun dungeon, choose that option, then choose the same dialogue and tell your follower to follow you through the slaverun dialogue, make sure your follower is following through both vanilla and slaverun dialogues.

Already made sure that the follower is following, both through vanilla and Slaverun mechanics, doesn't seem to change anything.

1 hour ago, Meiton_88 said:

have you tried dismissing in both? because that is a strange behavior

I have, she just stands around where I left her. I started a new game (no major loss of progress), and I noticed the "Scan for followers" option was disabled in the MCM - I'll try with that, and get back to you.

On 5/21/2021 at 8:07 AM, Meiton_88 said:

Did you speak with the jarl of Morthal after finding the Daedra?

I think i did, but judging by the quest in the tes5edit the marker should update during some unknown to me encounter (as i said, the daedra that i have encountered was the one from daedra training quest). Is there a walkthrough available anywhere? Since i think that i have softlocked the quest by reading the note after getting enslaved.

On 5/22/2021 at 11:58 PM, angrykiwi said:

I think i did, but judging by the quest in the tes5edit the marker should update during some unknown to me encounter (as i said, the daedra that i have encountered was the one from daedra training quest). Is there a walkthrough available anywhere? Since i think that i have softlocked the quest by reading the note after getting enslaved.

I have the same Problem I checked every Guy in Whietrun twice but I only can ask the slavers about their leadership and won't get an answere.

42 minutes ago, asdfmovie666 said:

I have the same Problem I checked every Guy in Whietrun twice but I only can ask the slavers about their leadership and won't get an answere.

These dialogues don't do anything, you have to play up to a certain point where you'd get teleported to daedra to progress with the quest, at least that's what i have gathered from digging out the dialogues.

Slaverun Reloaded: I have done several plays of this and really enjoy it with one major negative for me. I don’t really like the start much and had several issues because of it. The game gets you to a specific point as a Level 2 for the kickoff. You have to find a cart on the road between Riverwood and Helgen. You are attacked by the normal bandits at the local campsite; seems OK. Go to the campsite and find a chest there. Here is the disconnect for me and seems out of place:

When you open the chest, an orc bandit (in heavy armor) runs up to you before you can talk like it suggests. There is no talking, he tells you what happened here and kills you before anything else can happen. I tried several time running and fast travel away, he always ended up standing next to me with a killing blow. He is way too OP for a Level 2 player to face. Finally just had to use a ‘kill’ console command to take him out. Great! Now have to take out the chief and other thugs of the same gang, just OP if not more, to rescue a woman. Did so most thoroughly, but several game levels later in Dragonreach, the chief orc was standing next to me again. I had to use console commands again to get rid of him.

Suggestion: This group of orcs should not be in the game at all, or at this time and location. They really break the game play then. Based on the story told by most, the gang at the campsite is for a part of the action a reasonable enemy. The woman being held should be with the bandits in the remains of Helgen. Also more appropriate as enemies for a Level 2 player. The cart was near Helgen when destroyed by the dragon or bandits in the town.

@BeenThere2 Yes .. at Lvl 2 it can still be hard without the right equipment. - as with most start quests of this nature, having two options for progression is ideal. One which you can push along at your own pace. And one that can railroad you.  When the first fails, the second is an option to take over with. IE: Losing to the Orc should get you on an auction block.
Simple Slavery could work for this. Buying you a second chance or finding yourself at Whiterun, with the Jarl having made his mind renaming Slaverun.

On 5/27/2021 at 5:58 AM, BeenThere2 said:

Slaverun Reloaded: I have done several plays of this and really enjoy it with one major negative for me. I don’t really like the start much and had several issues because of it. The game gets you to a specific point as a Level 2 for the kickoff. You have to find a cart on the road between Riverwood and Helgen. You are attacked by the normal bandits at the local campsite; seems OK. Go to the campsite and find a chest there. Here is the disconnect for me and seems out of place:

When you open the chest, an orc bandit (in heavy armor) runs up to you before you can talk like it suggests. There is no talking, he tells you what happened here and kills you before anything else can happen. I tried several time running and fast travel away, he always ended up standing next to me with a killing blow. He is way too OP for a Level 2 player to face. Finally just had to use a ‘kill’ console command to take him out. Great! Now have to take out the chief and other thugs of the same gang, just OP if not more, to rescue a woman. Did so most thoroughly, but several game levels later in Dragonreach, the chief orc was standing next to me again. I had to use console commands again to get rid of him.

Suggestion: This group of orcs should not be in the game at all, or at this time and location. They really break the game play then. Based on the story told by most, the gang at the campsite is for a part of the action a reasonable enemy. The woman being held should be with the bandits in the remains of Helgen. Also more appropriate as enemies for a Level 2 player. The cart was near Helgen when destroyed by the dragon or bandits in the town.

If you're still having trouble:

SLS (Sexlab Survival) has an option to skip the very start of the quest (start with whtierun already enlsaved). SLS autostarts the quest based on ingame days (you don't even have to level up). This setting can be found under the "Slaverun" heading near the bottom of the very first tab.

It works great and doesn't seem to break anything, other than potentially giving you a redundant/wrong quest journal entry (if you go back and do the quest you skipped).

On 5/28/2021 at 4:01 PM, melibound said:

@BeenThere2 Yes .. at Lvl 2 it can still be hard without the right equipment. - as with most start quests of this nature, having two options for progression is ideal. One which you can push along at your own pace. And one that can railroad you.  When the first fails, the second is an option to take over with. IE: Losing to the Orc should get you on an auction block.
Simple Slavery could work for this. Buying you a second chance or finding yourself at Whiterun, with the Jarl having made his mind renaming Slaverun.

Good idea, and actually justifies the difficult enemies.

For some reason the mod isn't equipping DD boots for me. I tried to do some tests with other equipment but it seems like the whole cheat menu is also broken for me, but as far as I've noticed all other devices are working fine.

Was wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar and might have some advice for fixing it.

edit: I have done a bit of in game testing on this. I tried using removeallitems before triggering a script that should have equipped the boots - no luck. I also tried playing around with the theme options (i.e. trying to force black leather, red ebonite, etc boots) but this also didn't help. I was just reloading then changing this in the MCM though, wasn't reloading after changing the MCM so maybe that had an influence.

I also checked a bit of stuff in the scripts and through CK (although I'm very new to this and don't really know what I'm looking for). I thought, because there are no zad_ boots that might have been the problem since devices seem to be selected using the zad_deviousx keywords e.g. zad_DeviousBoots. But the zad_deviousboots keyword has all the zadx_ boots associated with it. As far as I can tell, none of the scripts have anything in them that should be causing the issues - all the functions associated with equipBoots for the player seem fine, and the only reference I can find to DD boots in the SRR scripts is the zad_deviousboots keyword (other items are sometimes called by their editor ID). Last thing I tried was adding a zadx_ boot to some of the outfits that looked like they might be used in the quests I was testing this with (e.g. SLV_SlaveOutfitBlackFull/Normal), also didn't help so it doesn't seem to be related to outfits.

The quest scripts I have been using to test this problem are SLV_FinnTraining15.psc and SLV_RiverwoodLucan1.psc (the first time Finn gives the PC boots, and the quest to deliver devices to Lucan from Pike during the riverwood enslavement part). The Finn event is only meant to give the player boots and nothing else.

Also if anyone is interested in looking into this, I'd appreciate if some could check if boots are equipping properly in their game so I can try and figure out if this is a conflict with one of my mods or there is a problem with the mod itself.

edit2: I guess also more of a general question, how do I figure out exactly what equipment a quest is trying to give/equip the PC? For example the Finn quest?

Edited by asdj1239

I am having trouble getting Caesar Lickerman to go into the coliseum.  The only way I could get him there was to do a,

prid (358d901e)    (his id)

then spam moveto player.

This got him in and I could complete his stage of the quest.

My followers will not enter the coliseum unless I summon them, my slave will follow me into the coliseum.

I also could not get the two slave Caesar requested to enter the coliseum, I could complete that stage of the quest without them being there.

I am posting this mainly as an info item for other players.

Update:

This applies to anyone that you have to bring into the Coliseum.  (Jaha, quintus, gustus......)

Edited by steven davis
updating

I've been looking for ways to apply whip/cane marks. Does anyone know?

Is this a feature that can be enabled? Either via Slaverun itself or by installing another mod? I tried SlaveTats Cane Marks 1.1 but that didn't change anything for me.

The whipping scenes are a bit dull without being able to see any whip/cane marks applied to the actors. I haven't been able to find any solutions. If anyone has a solution, hopefully this post will show up in searches for folks! Thanks

Edit: I moved PapyrusUtil to the end of my load order and whip marks are now appearing. Not sure if it's from Slaverun or Cane Marks, but it's working. In case it helps anyone else, I also have SlaveTats with RapeTattoos and FadeTattoos. Not sure which mod exactly got my whip marks working, but it's working now!

Edited by mrowrpurr
Found solution

The heroine was imprisoned in Riften with an Argonian, the sex scenes went right, but that's all. Further nothing happens. You can have sex with him or just sleep ....... The quest does not go any further. how long do you need to sit in this prison ????

On 6/9/2021 at 4:02 AM, mrowrpurr said:

I've been looking for ways to apply whip/cane marks. Does anyone know?

Is this a feature that can be enabled? Either via Slaverun itself or by installing another mod? I tried SlaveTats Cane Marks 1.1 but that didn't change anything for me.

The whipping scenes are a bit dull without being able to see any whip/cane marks applied to the actors. I haven't been able to find any solutions. If anyone has a solution, hopefully this post will show up in searches for folks! Thanks

Edit: I moved PapyrusUtil to the end of my load order and whip marks are now appearing. Not sure if it's from Slaverun or Cane Marks, but it's working. In case it helps anyone else, I also have SlaveTats with RapeTattoos and FadeTattoos. Not sure which mod exactly got my whip marks working, but it's working now!

I thought this was either from SlaveTats or the Trampstamps package for it. I've got the whipping scenes disabled but I'm pretty sure before I disabled them they were appearing fine - I don't have the Cane Marks package so don't think that's necessary.

• 3 weeks later...

I gave this a shot today, and it seems broken for me.

When I take Ivanna to the slaver, the mod breaks at the point where her arms are supposedly cut off (I don't have this mod installed).  I tried installing the mod, but the results were the same.  After her arms are supposed to be removed, and I'm supposed to talk to her, I get 'stuck'.  I can't move, I can't talk.  It's like I'm stuck in an animation, but I can't do anything other than look around.  I managed to 'glitch' this part by talking to her before the freeze happened, but afterwards when I was supposed to talk to the slaver again, I was stuck the same way.

I tried installing the Amputator framework, but even after running FNIS, I'm stuck in a T-pose, and the quest still breaks the exact same way.

12 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

I gave this a shot today, and it seems broken for me.

When I take Ivanna to the slaver, the mod breaks at the point where her arms are supposedly cut off (I don't have this mod installed).  I tried installing the mod, but the results were the same.  After her arms are supposed to be removed, and I'm supposed to talk to her, I get 'stuck'.  I can't move, I can't talk.  It's like I'm stuck in an animation, but I can't do anything other than look around.  I managed to 'glitch' this part by talking to her before the freeze happened, but afterwards when I was supposed to talk to the slaver again, I was stuck the same way.

I tried installing the Amputator framework, but even after running FNIS, I'm stuck in a T-pose, and the quest still breaks the exact same way.

Found a solution.  Right after they supposedly cut off her arms, before you talk to her about it, one of the dialog options with pike causes the freezes, and the other does not (top top work, bottom freezes).

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2021 at 4:40 AM, wayandean said:

The mod won't work for me. It simply says: missing master ApachiiHair.esm

I do have the apachiiskyhair SSE mod installed. If it's not from here then where do I get it?

You need to download the Optional File IN ApachiiSkyHair. This one make sure to load it after the Oringal one.

972908296_THISONE.png.397c81f9490c825647aa3f03e8b59f69.png

I've tried and tried to get this mod working with my SE version to no avail.  When I start up - using Alternate Start-Live Another Life - it loads to the jail and 
my girl is in a T position. I've reloaded FNIS and installed all the mods it says to for V2.  Can anyone help me? 

Here's my load order:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     ApachiiHair.esm