Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

1 hour ago, aurreth said:

Level 2.  I'm way over that lol

I got it to work using "setstage slv_mainquest 0".  That started the quest.

Go, you!  

I will say keep an eye on that menu, the Problem tab in particular.  it is a buggy mod with a lot of known issues that have workarounds in there.  

hey, I got 2 questions, first: it says that it needs Devious Devices 4.1 and Devious Devices Integration to run, so it does no start.

I have Devious Devices 5 SE installed.

If I also install Devious Devices 4.1 and integration separately, my character is bugged. It acts like a stiff cross, and here are no animations a all, I just strafe forward.

Does anyone know what might be the problem here? The mod looks really interesting

2 hours ago, Sento851 said:

hey, I got 2 questions, first: it says that it needs Devious Devices 4.1 and Devious Devices Integration to run, so it does no start.

I have Devious Devices 5 SE installed.

If I also install Devious Devices 4.1 and integration separately, my character is bugged. It acts like a stiff cross, and here are no animations a all, I just strafe forward.

Does anyone know what might be the problem here? The mod looks really interesting

i use Devious Devices 5 SE but i am using the Slaverun SE that is shared in the previous page and it working for me, the mod is quite buggy but damn it's fun

• 2 weeks later...

Playing this mod using simple slavery, got captured and sold into slavery, shipped off to slaverun. Now I have the mission saying I have been enslaved but I cant figure out what to do. Apparently there is some slave training I can do but every slaver I talk to the only dialogue option is for me to ask them if they work for the slavers. Any help would be appreciated. 

Hello there

I usually don't ask for help, but I've been stuck for days now.

I get a CTD when I try to get my stuff back from the chest after the quest "Naked but free" , I've already convinced the slaver and now need to talk to him to get the key.
The CTD isn't from opening the chest, but just getting near the slaver camp, or Whiterun. I can go anywhere else in skyrim, wait hours, etc.. No problem or CTD.

I've installed all the requirements, and just updated them to be sure.
I also have the DDHotfix.
Plus slaverun isn't overwritten by any mod.

I first thought it was related to a slavegirl appearing at the gate, and searched for a hydragorgon fix, got it, but no effect. Tried disabling the hydragorgon handling by slaverun, nothing either. I don't think it's that anymore.

Also, I can load a file near the camp and pause the game as long as I want, it won't CTD. Same when I open the console menu.

Does anyone have an idea ? Here's a papyrus log, hope it helps.

Thanks in advance kind strangers

PS : Sorry if bad english, not my language

Papyrus.0.log

11 minutes ago, Dragon King said:

How to uninstall this mod? I keep getting a weird glitch where the player keeps masturbating then I keep teleporting back to where I load the game, then for some reason a whole new location? I tried from NMM disabling plugin, then also uninstalling nothing worked.

If you uninstalled this mod, what is it that makes you think this mod is the problem?

4 hours ago, Astarte29 said:

If you uninstalled this mod, what is it that makes you think this mod is the problem?

Because the issue happened after I uninstalled it? Idk, but is there a way to properly uninstall it without giving my issues? I've found it keeps trying to start a sex animation but I don't know why

8 hours ago, Dragon King said:

Because the issue happened after I uninstalled it? Idk, but is there a way to properly uninstall it without giving my issues? I've found it keeps trying to start a sex animation but I don't know why

If the issue happened after you uninstalled it with a mod manager, I'd suggest looking at other possible sources of the issue.  

Go to an earlier save, for example, or if you can find the issue no other way, disable all mods and bring them back in one by one.

If you manually pulled the files out, it's possible you missed something, but most mod managers do not.

On 1/31/2020 at 1:09 AM, its_ash said:

I'm getting an interesting bug...

In the quest "Who is diamond", when Pike shouts "Farengar come here", nothing happens... Farengar just stays in his lab and the quest is stuck...

Any ideas?

I'm stuck at the exact same spot. Tried the "skip amputation" and even "skip scene" options, didn't do anything. Quest completely stuck for me, tried several times. :(

I'm having a problem with the guards and slave agents putting handcuffs on me and following me around and saying "take me to your master".  No matter who I talk to they never release me or stop following me.  Even as other slaver interactions happen, the guard never leaves and the cuffs never come off.  I tried a variety of different menu settings, but nothing resolved this issue.  I turned off the forced greet and the guard still cuffed me. Hopefully there is just something I'm overlooking.  There is a lot of good work here, and I do appreciate the time and effort, but I can't play it like this.  Please help.

so for this to work i need to download devious  for le thats not compatible with sse and takes up plugin space y do i need to download a le mod that has a sse version maybe u can update this sse mod to use sse mods 

On 1/6/2021 at 11:14 AM, Trooper1138 said:

I'm stuck at the exact same spot. Tried the "skip amputation" and even "skip scene" options, didn't do anything. Quest completely stuck for me, tried several times. :(

On 1/11/2021 at 8:02 AM, wrath89dragon said:

so for this to work i need to download devious  for le thats not compatible with sse and takes up plugin space y do i need to download a le mod that has a sse version maybe u can update this sse mod to use sse mods 

for the stuck on "who is diamond quest" i had the exact same problem when i was running "immersive citizens" mod, it started working when i disabled it, and the skip scene in the MCM menu only works before triggering the scene, so enable it then talk to pike then disable it after the it's finished.

and no you don't need the LE mod versions, just google the SE versions of the mod requirements and you'll be fine.

On 1/9/2021 at 9:33 PM, justbob2 said:

I'm having a problem with the guards and slave agents putting handcuffs on me and following me around and saying "take me to your master".  No matter who I talk to they never release me or stop following me.  Even as other slaver interactions happen, the guard never leaves and the cuffs never come off.  I tried a variety of different menu settings, but nothing resolved this issue.  I turned off the forced greet and the guard still cuffed me. Hopefully there is just something I'm overlooking.  There is a lot of good work here, and I do appreciate the time and effort, but I can't play it like this.  Please help.

That probably comes from Deviously Enslaved.... in the MCM go to the Enslavement tab and there should be a thing about guards there

I'm having trouble pretty early in this mod, the prequest ran quite smoothly but on the quest where im sent to pike to start slave training i run into a problem, which is hes not in dragonsreach at all. The quest marker is where he should be, but hes not there, if use moveto only the quest marker moves and disabling and enabling does nothing.

2 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

nope because we nether got any okay to do this ... Kenjoka is missing in action and this mod is more or less no longer developed ... last update from Kenjoka was more than 2 Years now... and if no one has any way to get in contact with him than yeah it is what it is...

That's really a shame, cuz this mod has so much potential... It would need just some polishing and fixing

11 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

nope because we nether got any okay to do this ... Kenjoka is missing in action and this mod is more or less no longer developed ... last update from Kenjoka was more than 2 Years now... and if no one has any way to get in contact with him than yeah it is what it is...

Maybe an external patch requiring Slaverun as a master would be the solution