Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

10 hours ago, siemaen said:

Hi!
I've problems with npc in this mod. During a walk of shame at the first stop, Bellamy and other dude stops following me and go back to their spots.
Can someone help me with this? I looked through the entire forum and found nothing.

I encountered the same issues with SlaveRun NPCs wandering off during running quest stages. As a workaround, I used a combination of console commands ("tc" to temporarily take control of the NPCs or "moveto player IDxxxx" again and again). With this I managed to complete the problematic quest stages.

Hi. Sorry for poor language. 

Playing this mod for a while, I wanna to enslave my followers. I can successfully enslave one follower with start quest of slaver root, but this method is not useful for other followers in future. Can you give me advice how to deal with that. TY.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, mboshesap said:

The quest just wont start. I can enslave myself through the "problems" menu and mod seems to work fine but it just wont start its own. Please help

There is an intro quest before the actual Slaverun quest line. Try to go to Riverwood. A courier should contact you with a letter. Note that you have to be at least level 2 for quest to trigger (look at Slaverun config options in MCM).

Everything has been going well, and I'm liking all the new content and new ways of playing in this mod. I just got assigned to go to Riverwood to convert it to slavery. I talked to Bellamy and then headed to the inn in Riverwood to talk to the innkeeper (Ogdun or something like that) but there are no conversation options showing up to move the quest forward. I'm just stuck there with no way to proceed. The journal and map all point to him, but there doesn't seem to be a way to initiate the conversation to deliver the offer to him.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong or if there is a glitch, how to cc to the next stage?

4 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

Everything has been going well, and I'm liking all the new content and new ways of playing in this mod. I just got assigned to go to Riverwood to convert it to slavery. I talked to Bellamy and then headed to the inn in Riverwood to talk to the innkeeper (Ogdun or something like that) but there are no conversation options showing up to move the quest forward. I'm just stuck there with no way to proceed. The journal and map all point to him, but there doesn't seem to be a way to initiate the conversation to deliver the offer to him.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong or if there is a glitch, how to cc to the next stage?

It works fine if there are no technical errors. Most likely another mod is blocking dialogue.

In principle you can force quest progress via console but since you get the problem already at Riverwood quest (very long mod story), it is probably better to get problem solved the right way.

Try to load Slaverun mod later in load order. In a LL spoiler window you could also post your plugin list for community debugging.

7 hours ago, Shadowbroker3495 said:

Reveal hidden contents

3 different endings. Good, medium and bad. Depends on some choices you make during quest story.

Oh I meant like will they still give tasks and such you can repeat over and over afterwards? I love when mods adds stuff you can repeat infinitely. 
I don't mean the story itself exactly, unless i'm misunderstanding how it works. ?

1 minute ago, Tayte said:

Oh I meant like will they still give tasks and such you can repeat over and over afterwards? I love when mods adds stuff you can repeat infinitely. 

Unfortunately Slaverun mod is somewhat incomplete (no wonder, a gigantic amount of work put into it already).

Arena fights were supposed to be repeatable but it was never implemented.

You can talk to some of the mod related npc's to get tasks but not much point in it after completing main story, at least in my opinion. By the end of story you have done tasks a lot of times. But a matter of preference ofc.

Off topic: There is a thread here at LL about making a new version of Slaverun. We can only hope  :)

47 minutes ago, Shadowbroker3495 said:

Unfortunately Slaverun mod is somewhat incomplete (no wonder, a gigantic amount of work put into it already).

Arena fights were supposed to be repeatable but it was never implemented.

You can talk to some of the mod related npc's to get tasks but not much point in it after completing main story, at least in my opinion. By the end of story you have done tasks a lot of times. But a matter of preference ofc.

Off topic: There is a thread here at LL about making a new version of Slaverun. We can only hope  :)

Ooo, exciting and thank you.

On 12/5/2020 at 3:52 AM, Koozie said:

For now I'll edited few part of Slaverun to make it more playable.

Changes done but nothing tested:

- Upgrade to DD 5.0, I changed functions so now devices should equip and unequip correctly.

- Upgrade to animation filter to include DD filter.

- Changed slavers placement to be in whiterun, can be problem with some city mods to make it play better with SL Survival

- Few bugfixes which was mentioned before

- Includes Few patches from others authors for SLV_Utilities

- Changes with outfits for slaves, free woman, I intend to done it by bikinifier. but needs time for it. So for now they are naked.

- Maybe something more but don't remember that

I can publish it but I didn't tested anything so there can be bugs which can made this mod unplayable. but also I probably will have time to test it in 3 months so some time to wait.

I'm troubled by bugs. I want to ask if there are patches now?

7 minutes ago, FlyDut said:

I'm using version 5.1.But NPCs still can't follow players

You didn't specify what bug(s) you have, but having played Slaverun mod i can guess. Not a DD bug.

If NPC's are leaving in the middle of a scene, then before starting scene next time (always make save game before talking to quest person in Whiterun) you have to force those specfic NPC's to be followers (use a follower framework mod to do that)

After forcing NPC's to be followers, then command them to follow you via usual dialogue option.

When scene is complete then dismiss NPC's as followers.

You have to do that for every scene. Except for those NPC's that have already been forced to be follower. For those NPC's you just have to command them to follow you.

Not an elegant solution but there is a a script problem in Slaverun, that noone can solve.

13 minutes ago, Shadowbroker3495 said:

You didn't specify what bug(s) you have, but having played Slaverun mod i can guess. Not a DD bug.

If NPC's are leaving in the middle of a scene, then before starting scene next time (always make save game before talking to quest person in Whiterun) you have to force those specfic NPC's to be followers (use a follower framework mod to do that)

After forcing NPC's to be followers, then command them to follow you via usual dialogue option.

When scene is complete then dismiss NPC's as followers.

You have to do that for every scene. Except for those NPC's that have already been forced to be follower. For those NPC's you just have to command them to follow you.

Not an elegant solution but there is a a script problem in Slaverun, that noone can solve.

Thanks for your advice. I'm sorry I didn't make it clear before, Because slaverun is not updated, it should be a patch to solve the problem

Edited by FlyDut

No idea if this has been answered already, but whenever I load up the game, it says that Devious Devices - Expansion and Devious Devices - Integration is required for the mod to work. Don't know how blind I am but I cannot seem to find the Devious Devices mentioned above. People said that its merged into the Devious Devices SE version though the mod says the other Devious Devices are missing regardless. Others have said that the two other Devious Devices are in the Devious Devices SE download section however it would seem that I am blind because I cannot find them. Any help regarding this dumb problem of mine would be real helpful.

1 hour ago, SexSlaveTrader said:

No idea if this has been answered already, but whenever I load up the game, it says that Devious Devices - Expansion and Devious Devices - Integration is required for the mod to work. Don't know how blind I am but I cannot seem to find the Devious Devices mentioned above. People said that its merged into the Devious Devices SE version though the mod says the other Devious Devices are missing regardless. Others have said that the two other Devious Devices are in the Devious Devices SE download section however it would seem that I am blind because I cannot find them. Any help regarding this dumb problem of mine would be real helpful.

All 3 of the older versions of DD are now available as one, as you've ascertained. There is a patch available (I know you can find it on the LE version of the Slaverun Support Thread and I suspect that there's one in here somewhere as well. The patch simply disables the mod from checking for DD thus allowing you to use the newer version.

• 2 weeks later...

Really appreciate this being available for SE!

Could Slave Guard extortion be made configurable. 100 gold is not much of a cost. Ideally, would like to see cost increasing each time by a configurable amount. 100, 150, 200, 250, etc... Or simpler, cost per level with minimum. 500 min or 50 per level.

Slave Guard applies arm cuffs and leg cuffs but nothing afterwards. Using other mods that may be conflicting. What should come next? Also, unless cuff is padded, all I need to do is unequip. Passed requires escape or key. Please add same to regular cuffs or remove as option.

1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

Slave Guard applies arm cuffs and leg cuffs but nothing afterwards. Using other mods that may be conflicting. What should come next? Also, unless cuff is padded, all I need to do is unequip. Passed requires escape or key. Please add same to regular cuffs or remove as option.

Haven't played this mod in a while, but did you build the device list for DD? Slaverun uses the old system for getting the device library, so you need to go into the DD MCM and manually build the list with the legacy system

1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

Could Slave Guard extortion be made configurable. 100 gold is not much of a cost. Ideally, would like to see cost increasing each time by a configurable amount. 100, 150, 200, 250, etc... Or simpler, cost per level with minimum. 500 min or 50 per level.

If you poke around the mod in TES5Edit you should at least be able to make a patch/edit the gold value to something higher quite easily. The mod isn't being updated anymore so it's unlikely to get any new features unless you make it yourself or can find someone to do it for you

Edited by asdj1239