39 minutes ago, AxeMEMES said:

than why does 1.6.2 work but not 1.6.3??????????????????????????????????????????? i've done a fresh install of everything like 3 times and 1.6.3 didn't work everytime but 1.6.2 works like.... >:/

replace every file in 1.63 from 1.62, one by one and try

sslThreadController.pex

SLSO_SpellGameScript.pex

slaFrameworkScr.pex
Ā 

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

replace every file in 1.63 from 1.62, one by one and try

sslThreadController.pex

SLSO_SpellGameScript.pex

slaFrameworkScr.pex
Ā 

surely there is no need for guessing work here... its something specifically changed from 1.6.2 to 1.6.3 all i need to know is what did you change specifically and i can simply move that one file.

Ā 

Edit: I tried replaceing those 3 files with the 1.6.2 files and the problem with 1.6.3 still happens... i think its something to do with SLA patch because it looks like sla is still working properly as if there was no patch with version 1.6.3 but with 1.6.2 its patch works and overrides sla.

Ā 

Edit V2 : its weird i install version 1.6.3 it has that problem of lowering arousal after the animation is over meaning sla is working properly

I uninstall version 1.6.3 and install version 1.6.2 and it works properly meaning the sla patch is working properly by overriding sla

version 1.62 seems to be working for me now.. but before back when 1.62 was the latest update it didn't work for me it had the animation speed problem. but now 1.63 has the same problem as SL BW with the SL aroused Redux option enabled. meaning that the SLA patch is not overriding the SLA so for what ever reason from 1.62 to 1.63 the patch stopped working. but using 1.62 works perfectly now for some odd reason

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyway to make the setting "require aggressor Orgasm" to also apply to consensual animations? I like to set my timers in Sexlab to be short (5-10 seconds per stage) but also use this mod to cycle through the stages automatically without ending until a NPC orgasms. This works fine with aggressors only because of that setting. I am hoping there is a way to set this up so it applys to consensual scenes as well.Ā 

Ā 

If there is not a way, could this be added to the mod? Thanks.

Just wanted to give a HUGE thank you for this mod... I recently tried this out and it's now cemented as a staple in any load order I run. I wasn't a fan at first, but as I started tweaking settings in the MCM and delving into what each setting effects, this became probably the biggest immersive add-on I've seen for SexLab ever. Some cases where orgasms may be out of the question without minutes of stressful manipulation, others where the partner or yourself may be on the brink when a scene starts, and using the available tools to manipulate increase/decrease of orgasm/climax... It's wonderful, absolutely beautiful work. Thank you again.

2 hours ago, Sepon said:

Is there any chance to create addon for facical expressions for SLSO? e.g. Change expression strength based on character enjoyment or player input etc.

0, unless someone else want to do make it

Hello I am getting ready for a new game and I added SLSO to my list. I been trying it out and it seem that the enjoyment bonus isnt going up at all.

I disabled the passive gains and tryed to 4 optinos (modifier 1,2, flat and off) but pressing the left mouse button only decrese stamina and not the enjoyment.Ā 

Using the right mouse button decreses the orgasm bar.Ā 

Orgasming decrese the enjoyment.Ā 

So othe function seems to work only bonus enjoyment not incresing.

Any idea what is or I am doing wrong?

Ā 

edit: I am using mod organizer and I putted SLSO after all mods that overwrite stuff.Ā  (slso has only green plus)

Ā 

Thank you for your help

After spending an hour and a half trying to get this mod to working I'm getting frustrated, I managed to get it working mostly, but my characters arousal is now locked at max. Orgasm's do not decrease arousal, tried selecting the options provided in the description and the SLA patch has been installed. Great mod, darn shame i can't get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciatedĀ 

6 hours ago, xseno said:

Hello I am getting ready for a new game and I added SLSO to my list. I been trying it out and it seem that the enjoyment bonus isnt going up at all.

I disabled the passive gains and tryed to 4 optinos (modifier 1,2, flat and off) but pressing the left mouse button only decrese stamina and not the enjoyment.Ā 

Using the right mouse button decreses the orgasm bar.Ā 

Orgasming decrese the enjoyment.Ā 

So othe function seems to work only bonus enjoyment not incresing.

Any idea what is or I am doing wrong?

Ā 

edit: I am using mod organizer and I putted SLSO after all mods that overwrite stuff.Ā  (slso has only green plus)

Ā 

Thank you for your help

disable enjoyment decrease chance

4 hours ago, Littletree34 said:

After spending an hour and a half trying to get this mod to working I'm getting frustrated, I managed to get it working mostly, but my characters arousal is now locked at max. Orgasm's do not decrease arousal, tried selecting the options provided in the description and the SLA patch has been installed. Great mod, darn shame i can't get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciatedĀ 

3)goto sexlab mcm enable separate orgasms

Ā 

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

disable enjoyment decrease chance

I tryed but still not working. Anything else I could try?

Ā 

Edit:

Ā 

I tried few more things:

- Older version of SLSO

- Remove all sexlab mods except sexlab, sexlab aroused and matchmaker (for testing) and still not working

Ā 

If I understand correctly pressing m1 should increase the value E which bigger it is it should fill up the "orgasm" bar faster

Ā 

m1 for now reduces stamina but E does not change

m2 value reduces stamina end slightly reduces the orgasm bar

Ā 

tryed many diferent options and I think I disable any option that could negativly impact E gains

Ā 

edit2: using sexlabse 1.63 beta 8Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edit3: Hmm did I get the functionality wrong? :)Ā English not first language so if I get it correctly now:

E- enjoyment is set at beggining and modified by arousal, animation stage, etc (depending on what i set in mcm)?

Left click increase bar, right click decrese bar - depending how much enjoyment you have? If that so is it just bashing or is there a rhythmĀ Ā to find?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

For those who're having trouble getting SLSO to work properly, I have a solution that works and is more likely the only way to make it work.

Ā 

1. Delete all files relating to SLSO. You'll need to locate the folder, and manually delete it. I use MO2, so doing this is easy. Can't say for those who use NMM or Vortex.

Ā 

2. Load Skyrim and let the game register it does not exist. Save it, then exit out of game.

Ā 

3. Reinstall SLSO. After installing, make it the last priority to load in your load order with exception of patches and bash patch. Ignoring this will put risk of breaking the mod again.

Ā 

4. Once everything is set, load Skyrim and test it on an NPC. From there the mod will work like a charm.

Ā 

Note that by ignoring step 3, you'll have to start over again. The files in the folder will bake and cannot be changed, even if you change the load order. You'll have to delete the folder and repeat all steps. I can confirm by troubleshooting this, I got SLSO most recent up to date mod to work. Remember - winners vs losers when it comes to modding, and fresh installs vs overwrites.

Ā 

Hope this helps.

On 5/5/2020 at 10:48 AM, xseno said:

I tryed but still not working. Anything else I could try?

Ā 

Edit:

Ā 

I tried few more things:

- Older version of SLSO

- Remove all sexlab mods except sexlab, sexlab aroused and matchmaker (for testing) and still not working

Ā 

If I understand correctly pressing m1 should increase the value E which bigger it is it should fill up the "orgasm" bar faster

Ā 

m1 for now reduces stamina but E does not change

m2 value reduces stamina end slightly reduces the orgasm bar

Ā 

tryed many diferent options and I think I disable any option that could negativly impact E gains

Ā 

edit2: using sexlabse 1.63 beta 8Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edit3: Hmm did I get the functionality wrong? :)Ā English not first language so if I get it correctly now:

E- enjoyment is set at beggining and modified by arousal, animation stage, etc (depending on what i set in mcm)?

Left click increase bar, right click decrese bar - depending how much enjoyment you have? If that so is it just bashing or is there a rhythmĀ Ā to find?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

bashing

Hey. I'm not sure if anyone had this problem before me, but often during a sceneĀ when I press menu button, or open the SL Tools, a character's (or both characters') enjoyment goes up very quick, immediately. It sometimes happens after switching an animation stage, but I had made sureĀ to turn the stage based arousalĀ bonus off.

Ā 

Do you know what is the issue here? Is it SLSO problem, or SLA?

Hi,Ā 

the last Update kinda broke my mod.
the Enjoyment Widget just keeps staying at 0%. Some parts of the Mod are still working though but some aren't. Is there any possibility of you reuploading the older version?

Ā 

Edit: NVM Vortex changed the deployment order for some reason, resulting in SLSO loading BEFORE SL. changed that and now everything works again

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a problem, that is that there's always a "minor" orgasm. I haven't isolated the problem to just this mod, but I cannot tell where it comes from, so I might as well start somewhere to get this fixed. Anyway, the specifics of the problem is that, after changing sexlab to separate orgasm mode in it's mcm, it will always result in an orgasm that reduces arousal to somewhere around 30-50 arousal, and from what I can tell, it's from exposure reduction. I have put my player in chastity and disabled chastity orgasm, still happens, I have disabled orgasm entirely with the little thing at the bottom of the mcm, still happens, I have reduced enjoyment to the lowest the slider will go, still happens, and I cannot find a way to prevent the exposure lowering at the end of the scene. From what I could guess, in my whole load order, it could be sexlab itself as my first suspect,Ā slsoĀ second, psq third, maaaaybe sexlab shrines, and nothing else that would really be sus. Think it's this mod that I can change around. I'm a pretty well advanced user, so if it's a script tweak I need to make, that can happen, and can hopefully answer any questions in the process of fixing the issue.

Ā 

Spoiler

Ā 

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name

"0000","+","DLC: HearthFires"

"0001","+","DLC: Dragonborn"

"0002","+","DLC: Dawnguard"

"0003","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"

"0004","+","vanilla remodeled lelel"

"0005","+","SkyUI"

"0006","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"

"0007","+","Fair Skin Complexion CBBE"

"0009","+","RaceMenu"

"0011","+","SexLabFrameworkSE v163 BETA8"

"0012","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v4.8.0"

"0013","+","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.0-3038-7-0"

"0016","+","The Eyes Of Beauty SSE"

"0017","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life"

"0018","+","KS Hairdos SSE"

"0022","+","tatpacks"

"0023","+","SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9"

"0025","+","SexLabArousedSSELoose"

"0028","+","SLAL SE"

"0029","+","SOS - B3lisario UNP Fair Skin Complexion"

"0031","+","racemenu uunp morphs sse"

"0032","+","UUNP Bodyslide SSE"

"0033","+",".Net Script Framework"

"0036","+","More Informative Console"

"0038","+","SexLab Shrines"

"0039","+","SexLab_Shrines (sexlab aroused addon)"

"0040","+","SexLab Adventures SE v 0.73.3"

"0041","+","Dripping when aroused"

"0042","+","Devious Devices"

"0046","+","AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer"

"0047","+","UIExtensions"

"0050","+","ZAZ 7.0SE-Rev1"

"0051","+","Deviously Cursed Loot"

"0052","+","VivisCockcage v2.5"

"0053","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"

"0056","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"

"0058","+","SlaveTatsMagicManager"

"0059","+","Anub Human 2.2019SE"

"0060","+","Anub Creature 2.2019SE"

"0061","+","PSQ_SSE_1.0"

"0062","+","SLSO PSA"

"0063","+","SLSO PSA PSQ"

"0064","+","SPERG - Skyrim Perk Enhancements and Rebalanced Gameplay SSE Port"

"0065","+","Skyrim Skill Uncapper"

"0066","+","Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim"

"0067","+","Amethyst Hollows Dreamworld SE"

"0068","+","RE - Real Estate Continued"

"0069","+","RE - Real Estate Continued 2"

"0070","+","RE - Real Estate Continued 3"

"0071","+","Economy Overhaul and Speechcraft Improvements"

"0072","+","Missives"

"0073","+","Jaxonz Renamer"

"0074","+","Jaxonz Positioner Converted (With almost full functionality)"

"0078","+","Dwarven Cyborg Collection - Extras (08-2018)"

"0079","+","Falskaar"

"0080","+","Player extra bright and glowing eyes fix"

"0081","+","Emfy Cleric Robes UNP - CBBE"

"0082","+","Emfy Cleric for UUNP Bodyslide System"

"0083","+","Daedric Reaper Armor"

"0085","+","Animated Dragon WingsSE"

"0086","+","VioLens - A Killmove Mod SE"

"0087","+","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"

"0088","+","Skooma Whore - Addicted for SSE"

"0089","+","Skooma Whore for SSE"

"0090","+","Sneak Tools SE Edition"

"0092","+","ExtraPocket1.0SE"

"0093","+","Phenderix Magic Evolved"

"0094","+","Elemental Destruction Magic SE"

"0095","+","Immersive Armors"

"0096","+","Spank That Ass SE v3.3"

"0097","+","SexLab Solutions v5.0.7"

"0098","+","Infinite Enchantment Charges 1.1"

"0099","+","Blush When Aroused v1.3"

"0100","+","SAM Light"

"0101","+","SAM Morphs for RaceMenu"

"0102","+","SAM-Vanilla-Skyrim-Refits"

"0103","+","ConsoleUtilSSE"

"0104","+","Realistic AI Detection SE (better sneaking)"

"0105","+","PetCollar_v5.3.2"

"0106","+","Hold to Sprint"

"0107","+","Wards Act Like Shields"

"0109","+","Realistic Conversations"

"0110","+","Multiple Floors Sandboxing"

"0111","+","Run For Your Lives"

"0112","+","Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers"

"0113","+","High Hrothgar Alternate Cave Route SSE"

"0114","+","Skyrim Underground SSE"

"0115","+","Forgotten Dungeons (SSE)"

"0116","+","KenMOD - Time on loading screen"

"0117","+","A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget"

"0118","+","Patched SE SL TOOLS"

"0119","+","Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE"

"0120","+","SL Adventures 0.72.4"

"0123","+","SL Defeat SSE"

"0124","+","Kaw's Claws-SSE"

"0127","+","Darkend"

"0128","+","The Haven From The Cold And Dark 2.0"

"0130","+","SexLab_PaySexCrime_1.4.0"

"0131","+","SexLab_PaySexCrime_1.4.1_PATCH"

"0132","+","Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim"

"0133","+","UUNP Aradia Devious Slider Set (Rogue)"

"0134","+","Main File and UNP mesh Aradia 2"

"0135","+","Aradia Nioverride heels"

"0137","+","UUNP Aradia Devious Slider Set (Aradia and Parasite)"

"0141","+","RunDBRun 11-18-2019"

"0143","+","JContainers SE"

"0144","+","SlaveTatsSE"

"0147","+","Ultimate Combat SE-17196-3-42-1574588968"

"0148","+","RaceMenu Overlay Compilation"

"0152","+","RRTattoos v1 2K"

"0153","+","Undeath Remastered"

"0154","+","Path of The Revenant"

"0155","+","The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal SE"

"0156","+","Legacy of the Dragonborn SSE"

"0157","+","estNoNakedComments"

"0158","+","Spectraverse - Magic of the Magna-Ge"

"0159","+","Rigmor of Bruma"

"0160","+","Carved Brink"

"0161","+","CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions"

"0162","+","Vilja in Skyrim"

"0163","+","Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower"

"0164","+","A Quality World Map"

"0165","+","Static Mesh Improvement Mod"

"0166","+","Campfire - Complete Camping System (Supports Skyrim VR)"

"0167","+","Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival"

"0168","+","frostfall and campfire scripts fix"

"0170","+","FNIS OverwriteScript Overwrite"

"0171","+","Creature Schlongs SE 1 0"

"0172","+","dc-untamed-v124"

"0173","+","dc-untamed-stfu-wolf"

"0174","+","Dragonbone Barbarian Armors"

"0175","+","Dragonbone Barbarian Armor - UUNP BodySlide2 SSE Files"

"0176","+","Daedric Reaper Armor cbbe se conversion"

"0177","+","Dragonbone Barbarian SSE CBBE Bodyslide Conversion"

"0178","+","Leather Sandals v1.2c - CBBE"

"0179","+","Female Outfits Standalone CBBE Bodyslide"

"0180","+","Nemesis"

"0181","+","Combat Gameplay Overhaul SE"

"0182","+","Project New Reign - Nemesis PCEA"

"0183","+","dse-buttplug"

"0186","+","FleshFX"

"0189","+","Address Library for SKSE Plugins"

"0190","+","SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)"

"0192","+","Immersive First Person View"

"0194","+","nemesis overwrite"

"0195","+","UNP AND CBBE Racemenu SE Collection of Tattoos Warpaints and Overlays"

"0197","+","Dragon Age Dalish Vallaslin Face Tattoo's for Racemenu"

"0200","+","Transform Dummy Files"

"0202","+","Vivis Cock Cage for DD v2.30 fix"

"0203","+","SexLab Separate Orgasm"

"0204","+","The Amazing World of Bikini Armor - CBBE SE"

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, TheNewYorkDildocrat said:

I've got a problem, that is that there's always a "minor" orgasm. I haven't isolated the problem to just this mod, but I cannot tell where it comes from, so I might as well start somewhere to get this fixed. Anyway, the specifics of the problem is that, after changing sexlab to separate orgasm mode in it's mcm, it will always result in an orgasm that reduces arousal to somewhere around 30-50 arousal, and from what I can tell, it's from exposure reduction. I have put my player in chastity and disabled chastity orgasm, still happens, I have disabled orgasm entirely with the little thing at the bottom of the mcm, still happens, I have reduced enjoyment to the lowest the slider will go, still happens, and I cannot find a way to prevent the exposure lowering at the end of the scene. From what I could guess, in my whole load order, it could be sexlab itself as my first suspect,Ā slsoĀ second, psq third, maaaaybe sexlab shrines, and nothing else that would really be sus. Think it's this mod that I can change around. I'm a pretty well advanced user, so if it's a script tweak I need to make, that can happen, and can hopefully answer any questions in the process of fixing the issue.

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

removeĀ Blush When Aroused- problem solved