2 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

oooo.. ? i have a question.. does the patch SLSO FHU2BNIO1.12 work for updated versions of fillherup? i'm confused whether to just apply the patch as i'm using fillherupย  se v1.3 by bakafactory/babofactory, so sorry to bother ; ;

probably not

I'm using sexlab light se and for some reason i have no mcm menu for anything. the only options i have are to install sexlab which doesnt make sense because everything sexlab related works its just for some reason not letting me access the mcm except through a spell? is this normal for SL light or did i forget to do something?

1 hour ago, Synnyy said:

I'm using sexlab light se and for some reason i have no mcm menu for anything. the only options i have are to install sexlab which doesnt make sense because everything sexlab related works its just for some reason not letting me access the mcm except through a spell? is this normal for SL light or did i forget to do something?

this is notย sexlab light topic

On 8/10/2020 at 6:46 AM, Abelyo said:

This used to work just fine for me in LE but this SE one isnt. It shows the meters but the bars never increase, even when I click and see my stamina going down.

Do I need to change the settings or might this be a load order problem?

empty bars=> didnt install sexlab patch

Question: How does Sexlab Aroused work with this mod, exactly? Should it only affect enjoyment increaseย rate during a SL scene (makingย orgasm come faster)ย or does it also define the initial enjoyment level at the beginning of aย scene (for example, starting at 60 enjoyment)?

Upgraded and have found that everything working - except the effect of the "stimulation" keys - I have remapped them to the keyboard - and I get the proper changes in stamina etc but no effect on the excitement level. The bars move up and down as if I was not doing anything. Advancing a stage has an effect - but I can spam the NPC or player stim keys and all I get is low stamina.

I see mention above of patches for SL and SLA which I had never seen previously - am I missing something here? for example "empty bars=> didnt install sexlab patch"

16 minutes ago, Caithness said:

Upgraded and have found that everything working - except the effect of the "stimulation" keys - I have remapped them to the keyboard - and I get the proper changes in stamina etc but no effect on the excitement level. The bars move up and down as if I was not doing anything. Advancing a stage has an effect - but I can spam the NPC or player stim keys and all I get is low stamina.

I see mention above of patches for SL and SLA which I had never seen previously - am I missing something here? for example "empty bars=> didnt install sexlab patch"

it takes a while to show the enjoyment (changing to pinkish colorbars), it will not raise the arousal.

if enjoyment has been raised, then it will raise arousal after a while.

adapted to real lifeย 

I have used the previous version for months, and had clear results from using the enjoyment keys - With current versionย all I get is loss of stamina. There is definitely no effect of the hotkeys on enjoyment. I have a few "over-enchanted" jewelery items that boost my stamina and majicka plus regen to super levels, and even with those on I can spam the entire bar to empty (it refills in about 5 - 6 seconds) and no result. Previous version could typically get NPC (female) to about 5ย orgasms in that time, and player about 3. Now perhaps one NPC orgasm and 0-1 player in 3 - 4 minutes, which is the same if I do not touch anything.

ย 

PS pinkish colorbars? - have seen colour change in the bars very rarely ever (old version or new) - occasionally flares at orgasm - to yellow iirc

19 minutes ago, Caithness said:

I have used the previous version for months, and had clear results from using the enjoyment keys - With current versionย all I get is loss of stamina. There is definitely no effect of the hotkeys on enjoyment. I have a few "over-enchanted" jewelery items that boost my stamina and majicka plus regen to super levels, and even with those on I can spam the entire bar to empty (it refills in about 5 - 6 seconds) and no result. Previous version could typically get NPC (female) to about 5ย orgasms in that time, and player about 3. Now perhaps one NPC orgasm and 0-1 player in 3 - 4 minutes, which is the same if I do not touch anything.

ย 

PS pinkish colorbars? - have seen colour change in the bars very rarely ever (old version or new) - occasionally flares at orgasm - to yellow iirc

When I use the hotkeys, the bars change the color e.g. from orange toย purple/pink,ย  whatever colorchange.

On male from blue in this pink.

Ok - looked closely - the colour bars do change, but only as they progress - to pink when near orgasm - but pushing the buttons is not changing the speed the bar moves, just sapping stamina. Previously (earlier versions) button pushing had profound effects.

Thought I'd lookย in papyrus and found lots of these

[08/12/2020 - 12:51:28PM] WidgetError: [slso_widgetcorescript3 <SLSO (71000D62)>]: IconLoadFailure
[08/12/2020 - 12:51:28PM] WidgetError: [slso_widgetcorescript3 <SLSO (71000D62)>]: IconLoadFailure
[08/12/2020 - 12:51:28PM] WidgetError: [slso_widgetcorescript1 <SLSO (71000D62)>]: IconLoadFailure
[08/12/2020 - 12:51:28PM] WidgetError: [slso_widgetcorescript1 <SLSO (71000D62)>]: IconLoadFailure

don't know if relevant but I haven't seen that before

ย 

Tried a complete uninstall, clean. resort and then reinstall but still no change. Reverted back to previous version (1.6.4) and all ok again.

ย 

Been using SLSO with LE for years with zero problems. However, the switch to SE is lessย than great.

1. Advancing a scene with "spacebar" may or may not advance the scene. Or it may take 5 to 30 seconds and then advance the scene.

2. Actors oftenย get out of sync with each other.

3. Arousal levels seem to pay no attention to whether the actor has just orgasmed. They may drop, or just stay at max.

ย 

I am using the same mod setup as I have used for years with LE. Yes, I have run FNIS (multiple times) to see if that fixed the animation issues. I have tried both versions of Arousal (Baka and Fishburger).

ย 

Has anybody got a mod / settings combination they can share with me that actually allows the SE version of SLSO to run as smoothly as the LE version? Or am I dreaming?

On 8/3/2020 at 7:22 PM, lol5678 said:

I have a issue where this mod just breaks the lip sync and facial expressions in SL like when i do a scene with lip sync my characters mouth will move yes but then it gets stuck open it only happens when i have this mod installed otherwise it works perfectly ( Before you say it i already have mfg fix and no i don't have random emotions)

ok, managed to fix skyrim, try

sslActorAlias.7z

On 8/3/2020 at 12:45 AM, Twisted Texan said:

That's unfortunate, It was a pain in the ass getting my Skyrim SE set up to where I had all the source folders right to be able to compile scripts.ย  I was able to get this kind of working by adding a new elseif statement.

ย 

elseif (Ref != ActorRef) && (Thread.ActorCount > 2)
	Thread.ActorAlias(Ref).BonusEnjoyment(Ref)
else
	Log(" SLSO BonusEnjoyment: Something went wrong")
endIf

I haven't got to test it much so I don't know what else it might be breaking.ย  It seems to work most of the time at least to simply let me raise enjoyment of individual actors.ย  It does seem to occasionally get stuck in a logic loop and lag out SexLab a bit.ย  That could have just been me smashing the button to much though, lol.

there, try, ill probably test it some time later

Scripts.7z