7 hours ago, agerm2 said:

I am having issues with SLSO's widget bars not moving during sex. I have the Arousal patch available in the SLSO FOMOD, but the issue has persisted. Anyone have experience with this bug?

you didnot install sexlab patch

This is a great mod and we appreciate all of the work put into it! Somethings I wanted to say:

-Is there some sort of way to have a player character gain experience and last longer over time? Yes arousal is high but my male character just nuts immediately all the time lol. 

-At the moment the MCM menu lets you set how arousal will affect enjoyment. MCM also lets you set the enjoyment gains rate for ALL npcs (male & female) including Player (which is also a great feature but perhaps setting a range in place of a hard value may lead to more variety?).
I just though it would be cool if some npc's naturally lasted longer while some npcs naturally are easy to get off.

Or perhaps a potion that dulls/enhances sensation(enjoyment) or a potion that lets you ignore refractory period (If you have "end scene when male cums" turned on). 

Also the "sexlab animation speed control" is sorely missed?

1 hour ago, koolkat6 said:

This is a great mod and we appreciate all of the work put into it! Somethings I wanted to say:

-Is there some sort of way to have a player character gain experience and last longer over time? Yes arousal is high but my male character just nuts immediately all the time lol. 

-At the moment the MCM menu lets you set how arousal will affect enjoyment. MCM also lets you set the enjoyment gains rate for ALL npcs (male & female) including Player (which is also a great feature but perhaps setting a range in place of a hard value may lead to more variety?).
I just though it would be cool if some npc's naturally lasted longer while some npcs naturally are easy to get off.

Or perhaps a potion that dulls/enhances sensation(enjoyment) or a potion that lets you ignore refractory period (If you have "end scene when male cums" turned on). 

not really, the closest you get is holdout/edge

you could probably use my sl shrines to reduce your char lewdness, which would decrease arousal and enjoyment gains, but i guess it wouldnt be significant change

On 11/10/2020 at 6:31 AM, koolkat6 said:

Those are some fun ideas, sounds like a good way to add variety to the experience. 

On 11/10/2020 at 1:42 AM, Ed86 said:

you didnot install sexlab patch

Oh! 

Do you mean the SexLab1.62Fixes patch you've linked? I'm currently using 1.63_beta8, and don't see version 1.62 on the mod page. 

Edit: nvm, I found the SLSO SexLabUtil patch. Thanks!

Hi, thanks for this great mod ! I have a question : when using the "Advance scene when male orgasm" feature, is this normal that when the male character orgasms, it goes all the way to the last stage, instead of just going to the next one ? After that, if I try to go back to a previous stage, it keeps going to the last one. Is this the expected behaviour ? If this is the expected behaviour, is there an option to advance just to the next animation stage ?

19 minutes ago, Ryo95 said:

Hi, thanks for this great mod ! I have a question : when using the "Advance scene when male orgasm" feature, is this normal that when the male character orgasms, it goes all the way to the last stage, instead of just going to the next one ?

After that, if I try to go back to a previous stage, it keeps going to the last one. Is this the expected behaviour ?

If this is the expected behaviour, is there an option to advance just to the next animation stage ?

yes

yes

no

5 hours ago, John Calumnus said:

Is there a reason this mod, with the arousal mod value set at 0 from the beginning of the game, still does not permit arousal or lewdness to go down after a lady gets "experienced?" Last time I solved the problem with SLAX but that mod is unavailable on SSE.

yes

it should be -20

Int exposureValue = ((thisThread.TotalTime / GetAnimationDuration(thisThread)) * (JsonUtil.GetIntValue("/SLSO/Config", "sl_sla_orgasmexposureloss") + JsonUtil.GetIntValue("/SLSO/Config", "sl_sla_orgasmexposuremodifier") * SexLab.Stats.GetSkillLevel(akActor, "Lewd", 0.3))) as Int

19 hours ago, Ed86 said:

yes

it should be -20

Int exposureValue = ((thisThread.TotalTime / GetAnimationDuration(thisThread)) * (JsonUtil.GetIntValue("/SLSO/Config", "sl_sla_orgasmexposureloss") + JsonUtil.GetIntValue("/SLSO/Config", "sl_sla_orgasmexposuremodifier") * SexLab.Stats.GetSkillLevel(akActor, "Lewd", 0.3))) as Int

I'm not referring to the arousal reduction value which defaults to -20. That is set to -100. I mean the "mod" which has acceptable values of 0 - 3. I was told in the LE thread if you don't set it to 0 from the first moment you open the possibility of "breaking." At first glance I thought the 0.3 had something to do with it, but it appears what I'm looking for is sl_sla_orgasmexposuremodifier. If it were 0 there this value would be respected, but as I said I set the MCM to 0 at the beginning of the game and still broke after about 10 hours of play. It was this way in the LE mod as well, if you care to look for my post in that thread.

2 hours ago, John Calumnus said:

I'm not referring to the arousal reduction value which defaults to -20. That is set to -100. I mean the "mod" which has acceptable values of 0 - 3. I was told in the LE thread if you don't set it to 0 from the first moment you open the possibility of "breaking." At first glance I thought the 0.3 had something to do with it, but it appears what I'm looking for is sl_sla_orgasmexposuremodifier. If it were 0 there this value would be respected, but as I said I set the MCM to 0 at the beginning of the game and still broke after about 10 hours of play. It was this way in the LE mod as well, if you care to look for my post in that thread.

in that case - no

On 11/17/2020 at 2:59 AM, Ed86 said:

in that case - no

Man I'm sorry, I understand your frustration with this whole scene after realizing what I did. I automated the SLA MCM a long time ago so I wouldn't have to configure it every new game and forgot it was in my LO. This was overwriting your slaconfigscr.pex and thats why everything failed to work. My sincerest apologies.

23 hours ago, TheSusGuy said:

This mod appears to break my lip sync animations. The mouth moves and then gets stuck open. I tried using the file you linked to another person with this problem, but it didn't work. Any suggestions?

sexlab does not support lip sync

play skyrim LE

13 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

sexlab does not support lip sync

play skyrim LE

What do you mean it doesn't support lip sync? There is an option for it in the MCM and it worked fine before using this mod. It still triggers, but the mouths lock open after the first trigger. I definitely am not playing LE lol.

36 minutes ago, TheSusGuy said:

What do you mean it doesn't support lip sync? There is an option for it in the MCM and it worked fine before using this mod. It still triggers, but the mouths lock open after the first trigger. I definitely am not playing LE lol.

it means that sexlab SE has broken lip sync

On 11/12/2020 at 1:07 AM, agerm2 said:

Oh! 

Do you mean the SexLab1.62Fixes patch you've linked? I'm currently using 1.63_beta8, and don't see version 1.62 on the mod page. 

Edit: nvm, I found the SLSO SexLabUtil patch. Thanks!

But I don't have SexLabUtil installed, and I still have this problem with widgets showing and not showing at their leisure.  Of all the mods listed I only have SLA and I have installed the patch. Everything else works properly, arousal etc - it's only widgets being a bit flaky on me.

What am I missing?