Maybe its a problem with the version of the plugin - I get warnings that SLSO is a FORM 43 and I read that many people got weird problems when using form 43 plugins. You'll need to convert it to form 44 - normaly loading it with CK and resaving the esp should be enough.

Here is a comment why an oldrim plugin should be converted from form 43 to form 44

4 hours ago, no_way said:

Yeah it seems require NPC (aggressor) orgasm doesnt work for me, I can advance stages with the sexlab hotkey straight through to the final orgasm animation and end scene without actually filling the NPC bar.  Any thoughts on a fix?

how about ... dont overwrite slso with sexlab?

On 1/12/2020 at 3:13 PM, Santr said:

It works. Just remove the "AnimSpeedPlugin.dll" from SKSE folder and disable animation speed control in SLSO settings.

On a separate note, are there any mods, apart from PSA, that use SLSO for anything? It's such a useful mechanic, but seems woefully underutilized.

not work =\

On 1/12/2020 at 4:13 AM, Santr said:

It works. Just remove the "AnimSpeedPlugin.dll" from SKSE folder and disable animation speed control in SLSO settings.

On a separate note, are there any mods, apart from PSA, that use SLSO for anything? It's such a useful mechanic, but seems woefully underutilized.

I did that and it still doesn't work. The widget pops up but the game doesn't work and it deactivates all my sexlab settings.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I've spent way more time than I'd care to admit trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong and... I haven't figured it out yet. Just one tiny little issue, but it screws up a bunch of stuff (most notably roleplay plans and immersion) as a result.

Start a scene to test SLSO - widgets show up, buttons do what they should, check SLAR and after getting one of the involved characters off (M), see that their "time since last orgasm" value in SLAR is updated correctly to near-zero - and another mod triggered off it correctly.

Wrap up scene, check again - their SLAR value for time since last orgasm has increased (as expected) since they hadn't orgasmed since the mid-scene event and my check. But, other character (F) had the "time since last orgasm" value updated to near-zero as if a vanilla sexlab post-sex orgasm occurred (It didn't; other mod hooks into the orgasm event and it didn't trigger).

Tested quite a few times tried toggling all the settings i could think of all the different ways i could think of [turned on and off separate orgasm / vanilla ending orgasm in both sex lab and slso; as well as anything else i thought could be connected]. Aggressive, consensual, etc - didn't matter. Thought the issue was F updated at end no matter what - tried a scene with two F that I pushed through quickly, and both updated... But then i had the F orgasm mid-scene and Me not, and the F was updated mid-scene (correctly) and not updated after (correctly) but male reset to zero "time since last orgasm" after scene despite not getting off.

Is there a setting or toggle somewhere that I've royally screwed up?

I remember in previous times I've played around with the mod it always took me a bit of work to make it work and update SLAR correctly (not triggering anyone at end of scene) but usually I could get it working. This time around I've got no idea what's going on.

If it were just that women automatically reset to zero at the end of the scene, i could assume it was another mod/script/something that fucked up the interaction for women; but the fact that if someone gets off, they don't update at the end - and if they don't, they do update at the end? It seems like SLSO is in control and in spite of the fact that there is correctly *not* an orgasm at the end, it's still changing time-since-last for SLAR...

TLDR: There is definitely no end-scene orgasm, but if a character in a scene *has not* orgasmed, SLAR still updates Time since Last Orgasm to the end of the scene. If they do orgasm mid-scene, it updates then, and *does not* update at the end of the scene. This means that a character could perform a sexual act and *not orgasm*, but still reset their "time since last orgasm" to zero, effectively dropping arousal since they've made it so they orgasmed recently - without orgasming.

???

Ideas / Suggestions on how to get it to stop changing the "time since last orgasm" at the end of scene for a character that *didn't* orgasm mid scene? It works correctly for those that do T_T

10 hours ago, alphabetsoupdog1234 said:

Well, I've spent way more time than I'd care to admit trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong and... I haven't figured it out yet. Just one tiny little issue, but it screws up a bunch of stuff (most notably roleplay plans and immersion) as a result.

Start a scene to test SLSO - widgets show up, buttons do what they should, check SLAR and after getting one of the involved characters off (M), see that their "time since last orgasm" value in SLAR is updated correctly to near-zero - and another mod triggered off it correctly.

Wrap up scene, check again - their SLAR value for time since last orgasm has increased (as expected) since they hadn't orgasmed since the mid-scene event and my check. But, other character (F) had the "time since last orgasm" value updated to near-zero as if a vanilla sexlab post-sex orgasm occurred (It didn't; other mod hooks into the orgasm event and it didn't trigger).

Tested quite a few times tried toggling all the settings i could think of all the different ways i could think of [turned on and off separate orgasm / vanilla ending orgasm in both sex lab and slso; as well as anything else i thought could be connected]. Aggressive, consensual, etc - didn't matter. Thought the issue was F updated at end no matter what - tried a scene with two F that I pushed through quickly, and both updated... But then i had the F orgasm mid-scene and Me not, and the F was updated mid-scene (correctly) and not updated after (correctly) but male reset to zero "time since last orgasm" after scene despite not getting off.

Is there a setting or toggle somewhere that I've royally screwed up?

I remember in previous times I've played around with the mod it always took me a bit of work to make it work and update SLAR correctly (not triggering anyone at end of scene) but usually I could get it working. This time around I've got no idea what's going on.

If it were just that women automatically reset to zero at the end of the scene, i could assume it was another mod/script/something that fucked up the interaction for women; but the fact that if someone gets off, they don't update at the end - and if they don't, they do update at the end? It seems like SLSO is in control and in spite of the fact that there is correctly *not* an orgasm at the end, it's still changing time-since-last for SLAR...

TLDR: There is definitely no end-scene orgasm, but if a character in a scene *has not* orgasmed, SLAR still updates Time since Last Orgasm to the end of the scene. If they do orgasm mid-scene, it updates then, and *does not* update at the end of the scene. This means that a character could perform a sexual act and *not orgasm*, but still reset their "time since last orgasm" to zero, effectively dropping arousal since they've made it so they orgasmed recently - without orgasming.

???

Ideas / Suggestions on how to get it to stop changing the "time since last orgasm" at the end of scene for a character that *didn't* orgasm mid scene? It works correctly for those that do T_T

its sla "bug"

description is not correct

it shows Time since Last Orgasm IF actor has ever orgasmed

IF not then it shows time of last sex/actor seeded with sexlab stats(which is fine without slso, cause sex=orgasm)

therefore it can never show correct value until actor orgasmed once, even if actor never orgasmed or never had sex it will still have  some value of when actor was created/loaded/seen ~0 and rising so actor can gain timed arousal

you can experiment with values at slaFrameworkScr.psc

Float Function GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm(Actor akRef)
	If (akRef == None)
		return -2.0
	EndIf

Float res = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akRef, "SLAroused.LastOrgasmDate", -2.0)

; if orgasm not yet set try SexLab
	If (res < -1.0)
		Return SexLab.Stats.DaysSinceLastSex(akRef)
	EndIf

Return Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() - res
EndFunction

i guess you could return random value 1-30 instead of -2

16 hours ago, Ed86 said:

its sla "bug"

description is not correct

it shows Time since Last Orgasm IF actor has ever orgasmed

IF not then it shows time of last sex/actor seeded with sexlab stats(which is fine without slso, cause sex=orgasm)

therefore it can never show correct value until actor orgasmed once, even if actor never orgasmed or never had sex it will still have  some value of when actor was created/loaded/seen ~0 and rising so actor can gain timed arousal

you can experiment with values at slaFrameworkScr.psc

Float Function GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm(Actor akRef)
	If (akRef == None)
		return -2.0
	EndIf

Float res = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akRef, "SLAroused.LastOrgasmDate", -2.0)

; if orgasm not yet set try SexLab
	If (res < -1.0)
		Return SexLab.Stats.DaysSinceLastSex(akRef)
	EndIf

Return Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() - res
EndFunction

i guess you could return random value 1-30 instead of -2

... God dammit. So my 'thorough testing' with reloading back to the beginning and trying things different ways meant that if I tested the same actor different ways (w/orgasm, w/o orgasm) I was sabotaging myself since if I had just tried it in the same save, would've seen actors that orgasmed *at some point in their lives* working correctly across the board, even if they didn't orgasm in a scene...

*cries in wasted time on something that's actually working as intended*

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. I appreciate it. I'd always used the "Time since Last Orgasm" as a way of seeing if I'd fucked up something with SLSO, and now I know I've been half shooting myself in the foot, and how to never make that mistake again :D

On 10/7/2019 at 1:45 AM, Plobi said:

Does anyone know where I can find the PSQ succubus patch for this? Unfortunately, the patch from redeyesandlonghair https://www.loverslab.com/topic/79712-psq-x-slso-patch/ doesn't seem to work properly with the latest PSQ SE release. The inflation feature isn't working and you can't toggle it in the MCM. I tested it on a completely fresh save/game.

I'm bumping this since @redeyesandlonghair hasn't created an SE version of their patch. I just switched to SE and I really, really want SLSO to work with PSQ. If any modders out there are capable of creating a new community patch, a lot of us would really appreciate it.

I feel like I might be missing something here with SLSO. I'm not sure whether I have misunderstood what SLSO does or whether I have an issue with my setup one way or the other. I'm hoping someone here can help me figure it out.

When a scene starts the actors start animating and a widget pops up. The widget is two bars, with names and some numbers. As the actors progress through the animations the bars sometimes rise (and pop down to near zero after maxing out), sometimes they don't seem to move. It's not clear to me what causes the bars to move or not.

My question is, am I supposed to do something at this point? I know there are two hotkeys (with the shift functionality applying to your character/ the NPC) for "increase pleasure" and "edge" but they don't seem to trigger any notable change to how the bars are moving or the animation sound. I mean, it looks like my stamina drains faster which I think is the way it's supposed to be, but otherwise those buttons don't seem to have an effect. Am I supposed to tap them? Hold them? Is there any kind of timing involved?

Other than the "edge" and "increase pleasure" hot keys, are there any other player input expected? From one of the settings I got the impression that there's button mashing involved somewhere (I think the setting "auto advance animations (for when you don't have your hands free for button mashing"), but which buttons are they?

It would be super helpful if someone could describe what is supposed to happen in terms of player input, widget feedback, and animation/ sound changes (if any). Right now I'm think I'm missing something and I'm trying to debug it, but I don't actually know if that's true.

The whole thing could be complicated by the fact that I'm playing with an xbox controller, with some mods for having keyboard enabled as well (and the hotkeys seem a little flaky, TBH), but nothing has really changed when I've tested with mouse and keyboard only. It could be that things are working as intended.

1 hour ago, Anunya said:

I feel like I might be missing something here with SLSO. I'm not sure whether I have misunderstood what SLSO does or whether I have an issue with my setup one way or the other. I'm hoping someone here can help me figure it out.

When a scene starts the actors start animating and a widget pops up. The widget is two bars, with names and some numbers. As the actors progress through the animations the bars sometimes rise (and pop down to near zero after maxing out), sometimes they don't seem to move. It's not clear to me what causes the bars to move or not.

My question is, am I supposed to do something at this point? I know there are two hotkeys (with the shift functionality applying to your character/ the NPC) for "increase pleasure" and "edge" but they don't seem to trigger any notable change to how the bars are moving or the animation sound. I mean, it looks like my stamina drains faster which I think is the way it's supposed to be, but otherwise those buttons don't seem to have an effect. Am I supposed to tap them? Hold them? Is there any kind of timing involved?

Other than the "edge" and "increase pleasure" hot keys, are there any other player input expected? From one of the settings I got the impression that there's button mashing involved somewhere (I think the setting "auto advance animations (for when you don't have your hands free for button mashing"), but which buttons are they?

It would be super helpful if someone could describe what is supposed to happen in terms of player input, widget feedback, and animation/ sound changes (if any). Right now I'm think I'm missing something and I'm trying to debug it, but I don't actually know if that's true.

The whole thing could be complicated by the fact that I'm playing with an xbox controller, with some mods for having keyboard enabled as well (and the hotkeys seem a little flaky, TBH), but nothing has really changed when I've tested with mouse and keyboard only. It could be that things are working as intended.

The % number is a modifier to enjoyment of the actor(s) in the scene. If it's high, it's easier for the bar to progress - if it's low, it's more difficult. Depending on your settings this can be dramatically impacted by arousal. Maxing out the bar is when the actor orgasms, which should trigger all orgasm effects for that actor, and reset the bar to zero. Usually this will decrease their enjoyment % value (esp with men) and make it harder to increase a second time.

One of the hotkeys consumes stamina and gives a chance at incrementing the bar (target if no modifier, self if modifier). I don't really know if timing impacts it to be honest. I get the feeling that spamming all your stamina gone in a second wastes some of it, but it could just be a chance failing on me that makes it look like that.

the "edge" one (I think) consumes mana rather than stamina; it will block orgasm for the target (or you if holding shift) for 2 seconds. So the bar can be full, and it will not trigger orgasm or reset the bar until the 2s wears off. Can be used at-will, and each time will block orgasm for 2s from when triggered - so if you want to hold it off longer, ideally you'd trigger it every 1.9999 seconds {but that's obviously impossible}. Up to you why/whether you'd bother with edging. Main reason I see it is for if you enable "Male orgasm advance and end scene" > keep the male (you or NPC) from orgasming until you're able to get the female (you or NPC) to get off.

If you run out of mana, you automatically use the 'pleasure' option. Also I believe when your character's bar is high you get ticks of lost mana.

Others could probably explain more, but, that's the basic idea as best I can explain quickly.

9 hours ago, alphabetsoupdog1234 said:

The % number is a modifier to enjoyment of the actor(s) in the scene. If it's high, it's easier for the bar to progress - if it's low, it's more difficult. Depending on your settings this can be dramatically impacted by arousal. Maxing out the bar is when the actor orgasms, which should trigger all orgasm effects for that actor, and reset the bar to zero. Usually this will decrease their enjoyment % value (esp with men) and make it harder to increase a second time.

One of the hotkeys consumes stamina and gives a chance at incrementing the bar (target if no modifier, self if modifier). I don't really know if timing impacts it to be honest. I get the feeling that spamming all your stamina gone in a second wastes some of it, but it could just be a chance failing on me that makes it look like that.

the "edge" one (I think) consumes mana rather than stamina; it will block orgasm for the target (or you if holding shift) for 2 seconds. So the bar can be full, and it will not trigger orgasm or reset the bar until the 2s wears off. Can be used at-will, and each time will block orgasm for 2s from when triggered - so if you want to hold it off longer, ideally you'd trigger it every 1.9999 seconds {but that's obviously impossible}. Up to you why/whether you'd bother with edging. Main reason I see it is for if you enable "Male orgasm advance and end scene" > keep the male (you or NPC) from orgasming until you're able to get the female (you or NPC) to get off.

If you run out of mana, you automatically use the 'pleasure' option. Also I believe when your character's bar is high you get ticks of lost mana.

Others could probably explain more, but, that's the basic idea as best I can explain quickly.

Thanks for the explanation, that all makes sense. Now I know what to look for.

This is a really really interesting mod, the features it adds should be a must for every adult mod.

The combo with SLAroused makes it just perfect, they should be essential mods (for a kinky playthough) as much as SL is.

That said, I think a better detailed explanation to what it does and what mods should be considered incompatible is needed.

PS: is it compatible with the orgasm expressions? I mean, can I see only the actor actually orgasming have the orgasm expression?

59 minutes ago, most_wanted said:

That said, I think a better detailed explanation to what it does and what mods should be considered incompatible is needed.

PS: is it compatible with the orgasm expressions? I mean, can I see only the actor actually orgasming have the orgasm expression?

that is in ideal world, but in real world no one reads descriptions

incompatibility is case by case scenario, so assume all sexlab mods that dont have slso patch/work with slso are incompatible, unless they work

and im not going to go through hundreds mods sources and play testing mods to know if they work without patch, if anyone has too much free time they can make a list here or sep. thread if they want so

PS:who knows? try?

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

that is in ideal world, but in real world no one reads descriptions

You are wrong. And the fact that Anunya over there couldn't understand how the mod was supposed to work even after trying it makes it even more wrong.

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

incompatibility is case by case scenario, so assume all sexlab mods that dont have slso patch/work with slso are incompatible, unless they work

So it works unless it doesn't. Oh well, thank you ?. Is there something to check for compatibility?

9 hours ago, most_wanted said:

You are wrong. And the fact that Anunya over there couldn't understand how the mod was supposed to work even after trying it makes it even more wrong.

So it works unless it doesn't. Oh well, thank you ?. Is there something to check for compatibility?

well yes... as a dev i know how everything works, its obvious to me, and i tried to make ok description, it would be hard to roleplay a user for hours, guessing questions and writing descriptions, nor do i want to

uh... idk, dont overwrite slso/sl/sla scripts, check how other mods work after sl scene/orgasm

@Ed86 thanks for great mod. Here is some ideas and issues.

I would have some feature requests though not sure if its in scope of SLSO as it is probably would need to be an addons? Some ideas that come to my mind:

1) I am bothered in straight sex that if female satisfies herself it does not affect male partner arousal at all. When female would actually rub herself at his dick it would actually satisfy both. Also if female would contract for getting more pleasure from the dick rub it would satisfy both. Therefor I would suggest that at least if female is getting penetrated and female satisfies herself female ticks should also affect the penetrating male.

2) Females contract during orgasm therefor it would be nice if these orgasms were also counted towards male pleasure (during penetration)

3) (Spank that Ass spank beg) It would be more complex thing to do but it would be really neat if say "Spank that ass" begging for spank would raise his arousal (at least if the male was one that liked spanking). Or some other mod that lets do events during sex.

4) (Spank that Ass Masochist pleasure) if male would slap and female is masochist it should count towards pleasure

5) (Male throbbing) For male there could be random event for 'throbbing' that could add to female satisfaction under certain conditions.

6) (Female partner orgasms sensing) Females says orgasms can be sensed.  This could give boost to female gains if male gets close to orgasm.

x) All top points could either tick towards pleasure or add multiplier that would actually give more hit

Means of these features would make linear game more interesting. Game should feel more like it would end in climax.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have some issues with the gameplay not function right not sure if its mod conflict or whats causing it. Each time I click mouse1 that is suppose to affect partner arousal it barely does anything even I empty whole stamina bar. Then sometimes weirdly it can be that everyone orgasm immediately. Also it seems that in group poses clicking does not do anything. Sometimes everything work right.

Would appreciate if you have any idea whats causing such things?