On 8/3/2020 at 12:45 AM, Twisted Texan said:

That's unfortunate, It was a pain in the ass getting my Skyrim SE set up to where I had all the source folders right to be able to compile scripts.  I was able to get this kind of working by adding a new elseif statement.

elseif (Ref != ActorRef) && (Thread.ActorCount > 2)
	Thread.ActorAlias(Ref).BonusEnjoyment(Ref)
else
	Log(" SLSO BonusEnjoyment: Something went wrong")
endIf

I haven't got to test it much so I don't know what else it might be breaking.  It seems to work most of the time at least to simply let me raise enjoyment of individual actors.  It does seem to occasionally get stuck in a logic loop and lag out SexLab a bit.  That could have just been me smashing the button to much though, lol.

hm..... something tells me that shouldnt work, since, script will always end before that with

elseif Ref == ActorRef || Thread.ActorCount != 2

16 hours ago, Ed86 said:

hm..... something tells me that shouldnt work, since, script will always end before that with

elseif Ref == ActorRef || Thread.ActorCount != 2

Yeah it was definitely a janky ass fix, but it got it where i could increase and decrease enjoyment for different actors.  I will 100% try your fix, i'm sure its much better!

Has anyone else experienced a severe slowdown during SLSO games/scenes when the rest of the game seems to be running fine? I suspect I've screwed something up somewhere, so not necessarily asking for mod support, but figured someone might have a clue if it's happened to others.

My current theory is something janky is happening between SLSO and PSQ (and the community patch) so I'm trying to disable that and see what happens.

It's also possible Sexlab is suffering the slowdown "natively" and it has nothing to do with SLSO. Hard to say!

8 hours ago, Aethernaut1899 said:

Has anyone else experienced a severe slowdown during SLSO games/scenes when the rest of the game seems to be running fine? I suspect I've screwed something up somewhere, so not necessarily asking for mod support, but figured someone might have a clue if it's happened to others.

My current theory is something janky is happening between SLSO and PSQ (and the community patch) so I'm trying to disable that and see what happens.

It's also possible Sexlab is suffering the slowdown "natively" and it has nothing to do with SLSO. Hard to say!

disable realtime slso exhibitionism detection

This mod is becoming very frustrating for me. I have been trying different settings to find a balanced setup that gives me time to do adjustments while not taking forever to reach climax, but it seems impossible. With "enjoyment overtime" enabled NPCs EXPLODE to 70% or more within seconds during animations with more than 2 actors, and they are just one stage away from reaching orgasm (and that's with an enjoyment setting of 50). Very stressful and frustrating. If it's because my char has master sex skills, it shouldn't apply to aggressive animations where she's not using her skills.

With enjoyment over time off it just takes too long most of the time and I have to go into the MCM in the middle of animations and change the settings to speed things up. Can you suggest settings that will work for me? Would I have to disable the arousal setting to get balanced and predictable results?

I've also experimented with modifier2 but it boosts enjoyment too much with enjoyment overtime enabled. How does it effect enjoyment exactly? Does it give 2%*arousal of extra enjoyment each "tick" or does it boost enjoyment by 2%*arousal percent?

Then we have the orgasm loss mod which I don't get. How is it logical that you lose more arousal the higher your lewdness is? It sounds like it should be the opposite or I misunderstood how it's calculated.

16 hours ago, saltshade said:

This mod is becoming very frustrating for me. I have been trying different settings to find a balanced setup that gives me time to do adjustments while not taking forever to reach climax, but it seems impossible. With "enjoyment overtime" enabled NPCs EXPLODE to 70% or more within seconds during animations with more than 2 actors, and they are just one stage away from reaching orgasm (and that's with an enjoyment setting of 50). Very stressful and frustrating. If it's because my char has master sex skills, it shouldn't apply to aggressive animations where she's not using her skills.

With enjoyment over time off it just takes too long most of the time and I have to go into the MCM in the middle of animations and change the settings to speed things up. Can you suggest settings that will work for me? Would I have to disable the arousal setting to get balanced and predictable results?

I've also experimented with modifier2 but it boosts enjoyment too much with enjoyment overtime enabled. How does it effect enjoyment exactly? Does it give 2%*arousal of extra enjoyment each "tick" or does it boost enjoyment by 2%*arousal percent?

Then we have the orgasm loss mod which I don't get. How is it logical that you lose more arousal the higher your lewdness is? It sounds like it should be the opposite or I misunderstood how it's calculated.

I'm with you i can't find a setting that works at all.  I have to have sex for hours to orgasm and then i have just as much arousal if not more than before i started having sex.  Clicking the mouse is not raising excitement at all for anybody, or maybe it does but it is so slight its hard to notice.  Could really use some screenshots or settings from somebody who has found a nice balance, i really do enjoy the mod once i find the right balance.

3 hours ago, alex61821 said:

I'm with you i can't find a setting that works at all.  I have to have sex for hours to orgasm and then i have just as much arousal if not more than before i started having sex.  Clicking the mouse is not raising excitement at all for anybody, or maybe it does but it is so slight its hard to notice.  Could really use some screenshots or settings from somebody who has found a nice balance, i really do enjoy the mod once i find the right balance.

Try increasing the enjoyment setting for both genders, or the gender that gets too little enjoyment. You can also experiment with arousal on/off. I've found that modifier2 with low enjoyment or arousal off with default enjoyment is okay, but in the first case it depends very much on the actor's arousal. Enjoyment over time works for 1v1 but goes out of control with more than 2 actors.

On 9/4/2020 at 4:02 PM, T-lam said:

check for other mods which have influence.

e.g Apropos2, fall of dragonborn, Yps....

switch off the influence from those mods and find a setting which works b4 turning them back on again.

I do have YPS what setting in there should i be looking for?  I turned off everything that said arousal and still no change.  What setting should i have for base arousal loss? default says -20 if i make it -100 does that mean an orgasm lowers arousal more then if it is set to -20?

1 hour ago, alex61821 said:

I do have YPS what setting in there should i be looking for?  I turned off everything that said arousal and still no change.  What setting should i have for base arousal loss? default says -20 if i make it -100 does that mean an orgasm lowers arousal more then if it is set to -20?

check all mods and reduce everything arousal related to a minimum, also the base values in SLA first page

ABBA is also gaining arousal as far I know.

I have set the arousal gain to 1% there and effects starting to 60.

Before I had a similar problem with arousal went too quickly to high values.

turning everything off or better to a minimum allows me now to walk a day without reaching the 100...except I got catched by a creature or something.

I did not switch all off completely, just reduced it to prevent scripts running from a save without control, I assume off means occasionally no change but some values seem to remain in a save.

4 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Hi, I wonder if you can help me with an issue I'm having when I use your mod alongside Sexlab Cumshot. With both mods enabled, My character which is male Won't show the cumshot  but, without your mod, it does. So, I'm wondering if you might know of a workaround for this issue like a patch or something. 

Thanks

you need a patch to support slso

10 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Hi, I wonder if you can help me with an issue I'm having when I use your mod alongside Sexlab Cumshot. With both mods enabled, My character which is male Won't show the cumshot  but, without your mod, it does. So, I'm wondering if you might know of a workaround for this issue like a patch or something. 

Thanks

The latest build of Cumshot is compatible with SLSO ([added]: with CumshotSL.esp included in its installer package) so that you shouldn't need any additional patch to make the two mod compatible each other (Just checked again with my male PC and solo masturbation animation in the game). 

[added]: Excerpt of the change log of Cumshot 1.7.2 SE 

:

v1.7.2 SE (12 Mar 2018)
• Added support for Sexlab Separate Orgasm

7 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

The latest build of Cumshot is compatible with SLSO ([added]: with CumshotSL.esp included in its installer package) so that you shouldn't need any additional patch to make the two mod compatible each other (Just checked again with my male PC and solo masturbation animation in the game). 

[added]: Excerpt of the change log of Cumshot 1.7.2 SE 

Hide contents

:

v1.7.2 SE (12 Mar 2018)
• Added support for Sexlab Separate Orgasm

The latest Update for Cumshot is Cumshot 2.2

This is what the author of Cumshot's mod response to my problem was:

12 hours ago, Erstam said:

Long, long ago in one of the earlier updates I added SLSO support. It didn't work before because for some reason SLSO sends a different orgasm event than bare SexLab. The fix did work, but now it's broken again? Maybe they've changed the event again in a recent update (for fuck's sake, WHY??). I need to look into it, once I finish the MCM for editing the schlong database. Only halfway through that now... don't expect anything before the end of the month.

I'm pulling out what's left of my hair out over this unfortunate situation :)

5 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

The latest Update for Cumshot is Cumshot 2.2

In my circumstances, Cumshot 2.2 seems to have no problem with SLSO (both LE and SE).

At least I has had been never experienced the compatibility problem between SLSO and Cumshot since the latter's 1.7.2.

[Added]: I've double-checked that Cumshot (and similarly natively supported Fertility mode 3.0.1 even without Sexlab patch) can detect the (separate) SLSO orgasm event in my Skyrim LE and SE with different saves (though not so different mod lists). 

If SLSO changed the detection event recently, it is likely that Fertility mode's native support would also has been broken, but unfortunately both work at least in my circumstances.

[Added (again)]: I've found your post in Cumshot's forum stating that you have a problem only with your player's ejaculation, not other NPCs'. Do different saves of yours (with almost the same mod list) share this problem in common? If not, the problem might come from not the incompatibility, but due to the messed gender setting of your player actor (It's rare incidence, but I've heard it can rarely happen).  Alternatively, some modular armors might mess the (armored) slot that also be used by Cumshot. If it is indeed the case, to change some settings in Cumshot's MCM might work.

Oddly enough if I tell a male Npc to masterbate He shows the cum shot.

[/spoiler/]

4 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

In my circumstances, Cumshot 2.2 seems to have no problem with SLSO (both LE and SE).

At least I has had been never experienced the compatibility problem between SLSO and Cumshot since the latter's 1.7.2.

[Added]: I've double-checked that Cumshot (and similarly natively supported Fertility mode 3.0.1 even without Sexlab patch) can detect the (separate) SLSO orgasm event in my Skyrim LE and SE with different saves (though not so different mod lists). 

If SLSO changed the detection event recently, it is likely that Fertility mode's native support would also has been broken, but unfortunately both work at least in my circumstances.

[Added (again)]: I've found your post in Cumshot's forum stating that you have a problem only with your player's ejaculation, not other NPCs'. Do different saves of yours (with almost the same mod list) share this problem in common? If not, the problem might come from not the incompatibility, but due to the messed gender setting of your player actor (It's rare incidence, but I've heard it can rarely happen).  Alternatively, some modular armors might mess the (armored) slot that also be used by Cumshot. If it is indeed the case, to change some settings in Cumshot's MCM might work.

Reveal hidden contents

Oddly enough if I tell a male Npc to masterbate He shows the cum shot.

[/spoiler/]

Fertility mode 3.01 worked fine; as I had six kids by four different females :)

My character's gender is set as male and is recognized as male in Sexlab.

As far as armor slots go, my character has sex in the nude  :)

If I use the SLEN masterbate spell, I just get a dry orgasm.

However, If I disable your mod :( , The cum effect will show.

Might you be able to tell me what your settings for SLSO And  Cumshot are in the MCM configurations that allow both mods to work together?