My current game is heavily modded (Over 600 mods and close to the plugin limit even after a few merges) so based on some of the posts here I expected the mod to not work at all or at least be buggy. Thankfully I was pleasantly surprised since every part of it works properly for me so far. Really elaborate mod, thanks for your effort.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2020 at 11:21 PM, Ed86 said:

was it broken?

yeah it appears with the later versions that after doing an animation the arousal still drops even without an orgasm from this mod... it only happens in versions later than 1.62 which is a bit odd. and the only thing I could think of is something to do with SLA and SLSO and the SLA patch... but IDK thats only an Idea.

7 hours ago, AxeMEMES said:

yeah it appears with the later versions that after doing an animation the arousal still drops even without an orgasm from this mod... it only happens in versions later than 1.62 which is a bit odd. and the only thing I could think of is something to do with SLA and SLSO and the SLA patch... but IDK thats only an Idea.

that doesnt make sense... butt... have fun finding your mod conflicts and fixing them

On 6/18/2020 at 11:36 PM, Ed86 said:

that doesnt make sense... butt... have fun finding your mod conflicts and fixing them

yeah.... also you know how in version 1.62 the speed animation thing for this mod didn't work... because of the game update?...... it works fine now.... like... what?.. ? ☹️ this stopped making sense when version 1.63 didn't work and 1.62 did... like how does that even work? ? IDK... but ill let you know if one of the later versions start to work at random...

Can I suggest adding a little number that shows what animation stage of an animation the character is currently in ?

Just so you can make it immersive and try to line up the male orgasm with the correct animation stage, would also stop people clicking for 1 more stage and suddenly stopping the scene when both actors are at like 90% enjoyment.

Thanks for a great mod!

On 6/24/2020 at 2:23 AM, Ed86 said:

never worked and never will, as no one can port it to SE

no it was with the problem of the plugin saying it was bad in vortex with the .dll that happened awhile ago... anyway...

Hi all,

So I read through the comments and it seems I have a unique problem. After males have their first orgasm with SLSO they re-dress (equip clothing) and they stay dressed for the rest of the animation.

What could cause this or is there a solution to this?

4 hours ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Hi all,

So I read through the comments and it seems I have a unique problem. After males have their first orgasm with SLSO they re-dress (equip clothing) and they stay dressed for the rest of the animation.

What could cause this or is there a solution to this?

mod conflict, find mod that does it and remove it

Has anyone had any trouble with the enjoyment modifier keys in group scenes.  I can select other actors as the partner and it gives me the message that they have been selected but when i hit the mouse buttons it affects the PC no matter who i have selected or if I hold the modifier key (shift) its is always increasing/decreasing the PC).  It maybe a mod conflict, I'm just curious if anyone else is having an issue.

"-So what does this mod do?
-This mod tries to fix above problem by modifying sslThreadController script to only play "OrgasmStart" and "OrgasmEnd" events when player has "Separate Orgasms" option disabled.
-But doesn't that break many mods that use those events?
-Yes, authors will have to update their mods, this would take around 5 min to add 1 new event."

so, did the mod authors do this or not?  I have to ask cuz if they didn't I can't use this mod obviously

..for example Sexlab itself..  I know there is an option, but I also know it seems to use it's own separate orgasms or it did in LE at least cuz I never installed this mod last time in LE.    

anyways, mainly I'm curious if modders even read and changed their stuff to accommodate that change needed 

It would be nice if you had a list of 100% incompatible mods (from loverslab)  on your description page..   maybe whenever someone says "yeah it was 'insert

mod name here' that was the problem and I took it out and now it works"  you could take the note and add it

On 7/19/2020 at 10:44 PM, Twisted Texan said:

Has anyone had any trouble with the enjoyment modifier keys in group scenes.  I can select other actors as the partner and it gives me the message that they have been selected but when i hit the mouse buttons it affects the PC no matter who i have selected or if I hold the modifier key (shift) its is always increasing/decreasing the PC).  It maybe a mod conflict, I'm just curious if anyone else is having an issue.

So I've found where this issue is occurring @Ed86.  It appears that the problem is in the sslActorAllias script in the BonusEnjoyment() function.  Despite the keys to switch partners working and the correct Actor References being passed to the BonusEnjoyment() function there is a check in BonusEnjoyment() that

elseif Ref == ActorRef || Thread.ActorCount != 2
			;increase own enjoyment
			if BaseSex == 0
				BonusEnjoyment	+=slaActorArousal
			elseif JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "condition_female_orgasm_bonus") != 1
			else
				BonusEnjoyment	+=slaActorArousal + GetOrgasmCount()
			endif
			;Log(" BonusEnjoyment from self/other actor or animation has more than 2 actors: increase own enjoyment")

So by default any group scene raises the players enjoyment it appears.  So no mater which partner i select my enjoyment is what is modified.

I am trying to modify this so that it will work as intended but I will most likely just end up breaking something else since I'm just modifying someone else's code.  So if you get a chance to look at this and correct it that would be great, thanks for all the hard work.

On 7/26/2020 at 9:50 PM, Twisted Texan said:

So I've found where this issue is occurring @Ed86.  It appears that the problem is in the sslActorAllias script in the BonusEnjoyment() function.  Despite the keys to switch partners working and the correct Actor References being passed to the BonusEnjoyment() function there is a check in BonusEnjoyment() that

elseif Ref == ActorRef || Thread.ActorCount != 2
			;increase own enjoyment
			if BaseSex == 0
			elseif JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "condition_female_orgasm_bonus") != 1
			else
				BonusEnjoyment	+=slaActorArousal + GetOrgasmCount()
			endif
			;Log(" BonusEnjoyment from self/other actor or animation has more than 2 actors: increase own enjoyment")

So by default any group scene raises the players enjoyment it appears.  So no mater which partner i select my enjoyment is what is modified.

I am trying to modify this so that it will work as intended but I will most likely just end up breaking something else since I'm just modifying someone else's code.  So if you get a chance to look at this and correct it that would be great, thanks for all the hard work.

well something is broken i guess, but my skyrim install is broken, so i cant compile scripts

On 7/28/2020 at 1:19 AM, Ed86 said:

well something is broken i guess, but my skyrim install is broken, so i cant compile scripts

That's unfortunate, It was a pain in the ass getting my Skyrim SE set up to where I had all the source folders right to be able to compile scripts.  I was able to get this kind of working by adding a new elseif statement.

elseif (Ref != ActorRef) && (Thread.ActorCount > 2)
	Thread.ActorAlias(Ref).BonusEnjoyment(Ref)
else
	Log(" SLSO BonusEnjoyment: Something went wrong")
endIf

I haven't got to test it much so I don't know what else it might be breaking.  It seems to work most of the time at least to simply let me raise enjoyment of individual actors.  It does seem to occasionally get stuck in a logic loop and lag out SexLab a bit.  That could have just been me smashing the button to much though, lol.

I have a issue where this mod just breaks the lip sync and facial expressions in SL like when i do a scene with lip sync my characters mouth will move yes but then it gets stuck open it only happens when i have this mod installed otherwise it works perfectly ( Before you say it i already have mfg fix and no i don't have random emotions)

On 6/18/2020 at 3:24 PM, AxeMEMES said:

Did you or anyone ever find the solution to this? I've been playing around with my load order and all the options but regardless of what I do I'm losing arousal at the end of every animation, even though no one ever orgasms.

59 minutes ago, lrk19 said:

Did you or anyone ever find the solution to this? I've been playing around with my load order and all the options but regardless of what I do I'm losing arousal at the end of every animation, even though no one ever orgasms.

its something with Sexlab Separate orgasms and SL aroused the patch that is in SL SO doesn't seem to be doing what it used to do in earlier versions, version 1.62 is the latest working version that still works for me any later versions still don't seem to work and have that problem that you stated. so I've just been using 1.62 this whole time and thats whats been working for me.

3 hours ago, AxeMEMES said:

its something with Sexlab Separate orgasms and SL aroused the patch that is in SL SO doesn't seem to be doing what it used to do in earlier versions, version 1.62 is the latest working version that still works for me any later versions still don't seem to work and have that problem that you stated. so I've just been using 1.62 this whole time and thats whats been working for me.

Unfortunately 1.6.2 is giving me the same issue, so it's probably on my end, but no configuration of load order or settings seems to make any difference.

19 hours ago, lrk19 said:

Unfortunately 1.6.2 is giving me the same issue, so it's probably on my end, but no configuration of load order or settings seems to make any difference.

yeah its the same for me I am not exactly sure why 1.62 works for me but none of the other versions, i tried everything like a clean reinstall but seems like only 1.62 works, so i'd suggest just trying them and seeing if any works.