6 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Fertility mode 3.01 worked fine; as I had six kids by four different females :)

My character's gender is set as male and is recognized as male in Sexlab.

As far as armor slots go, my character has sex in the nude  :)

If I use the SLEN masterbate spell, I just get a dry orgasm.

However, If I disable your mod :( , The cum effect will show.

Might you be able to tell me what your settings for SLSO And  Cumshot are in the MCM configurations that allow both mods to work together?

I'm not a mod author (and not good at all at checking the script lines).

If you have children with Fertility mode 3.0.1, SLSO can probably send its own orgasm event at least to Fertility mode successfully (as long as the 'X came inside Y' message syncs with the actual orgasm event). 

So, I suspect your player only (not all of the actors in your Skyrim) has some visual (overlay or slot) problem rather than the script incompatibility.

[Added]: To give an example, the male body mesh of Modular Clothing System comprises of three slots (and three corresponding body parts and slots numbers) instead of single vanilla one (slot 32), though afaik there is no direct incompatibility between Cumshort and that mod.

BTW, the following SSs are my (very basic) MCM settings of the two mods (Sexlab MCM is not included) together with SSs of the orgasm achieved by SLEN lesser power (4udiks male solo) as evidences.

20200916173302_1.jpg.780142476b0138205fcc973e867f682d.jpg

20200916173325_1.jpg.b38a33f0ef6ea34c532be7c77299eca7.jpg

20200916173725_1.jpg.b55cc2308d125e9f0d0c55a7abd46345.jpg

20200916173735_1.jpg.350ac14ef314ed13cf9bff19612c1e75.jpg

20200916173949_2.jpg.c2c153ad57aa156a3edd10c6c9c34a72.jpg

20200916173952_1.jpg.42a7798d711072d46592b8d0ae9f7ee7.jpg

On 9/16/2020 at 5:08 AM, y_sengaku said:

If you have children with Fertility mode 3.0.1, SLSO can probably send its own orgasm event at least to Fertility mode successfully (as long as the 'X came inside Y' message syncs with the actual orgasm event). 

So, I suspect your player only (not all of the actors in your Skyrim) has some visual (overlay or slot) problem rather than the script incompatibility.

[Added]: To give an example, the male body mesh of Modular Clothing System comprises of three slots (and three corresponding body parts and slots numbers) instead of single vanilla one (slot 32), though afaik there is no direct incompatibility between Cumshort and that mod.

BTW, the following SSs are my (very basic) MCM settings of the two mods (Sexlab MCM is not included) together with SSs of the orgasm achieved by SLEN lesser power (4udiks male solo) as evidences.

Reveal hidden contents

Interesting read and video regarding Modular Clothing System , Are you suggesting that I try using that mod?  Scratch that, that mod is for LE only . BTW,  my character was created with the default race menu. The only addition was High poly heads, Apachii hair for men and schlongs of Skyrim. So I don't know why cum shot works without your mod but not alongside it  :(

BTW, I did notice that your SLSO has a slightly different MCM menu than what I have.

Anyways, if I tick always show ejaculation, and or trigger ejaculation hot keys in the cum shot MCM, I get the cum effect.

Lastly, I notice that if my character is masterbating, his enjoyment meter doesn't climb at all, the bar stays empty but, if he's having sex with a partner it does.  His arousal level when I click the N key is high in both situations :(  

Im not quite sure if this is a problem with this mod or with Arousal but my character (and NPCs) seems to be stuck at 100 enjoyment, no matter what my actual arousal is and while the enjoyment bar does lower a bit after orgasm, the number itself stays at 100. I had my arousal locked (at 25 I think) for a long time because the blurring annoyed me and that might have bugged it out. Anyone know what I can do to either reset this or fix it ?

So I started a new game recently and my SLSO is kinda bugged out - the widgets don't appear on screen during animation and I'm getting a hilarious amount of orgasms per animation - I'm talking about 20+ for the male and 10+ for the female. Sometimes the count also doesn't reset in consecutive animations - so the number continues on from 20+ to 30-40+ in the second animation and so on (it reduces a bit because after 30 each "orgasm" completely drains the magicka bar).

The only "new" thing I installed for this run was cumshot - looking at the MCM of it, it doesn't seem to have any real interaction with how orgasms are managed so I'm a little stumped as to what's causing this.

Is there a way to stop the animation from ending before the client/partner finishes im constantly just refreshing by hitting shift/space to go back an animation or im turning off auto progress and spacebar through till the 2nd last animation and pressing space once more after the person finishes. it just feels a little unnatural that way like a loop system maybe or a pause n wait at the 2nd last animation would be cool.

3 hours ago, Freeface said:

Is there a way to stop the animation from ending before the client/partner finishes im constantly just refreshing by hitting shift/space to go back an animation or im turning off auto progress and spacebar through till the 2nd last animation and pressing space once more after the person finishes. it just feels a little unnatural that way like a loop system maybe or a pause n wait at the 2nd last animation would be cool.

no

there are no loops, animation has start, end and who knows how many stages in between

the idea of mod is that you actually has to do something rather than wait till partner orgasms and be done with it

4 hours ago, Freeface said:

switch off animation automatic advance in sexlab

Hi all, new here ?. I've gone through this threads every page, wandering if I can get some help. I've seen it covered but no matter what I do doesn't help. The enjoyment meters will not rise and enjoyment stays at 0. Anyone got anything I can try? Is there something I'm missing. I don't know if there a conflict as I did have it working for a couple minutes whilst I had the desire spell. That then vanished. I don't know what to try ? 

I've tried turning up enjoyment modifiers, turned off auto advance, got it set to npc has to orgasm... 

When I had it working as it was just a test to make sure it was I was in alternate start jail. Soon as I started the play through it stopped so I don't know if it's something I've done. 

I use 

Sexlab

Sexlab aroused redux v28

Sexlab approach 

Sexlab romance

ZAZ animation pack v7

SOS full

Dripping when arounsed

And of course:

Seperare orgasms

Racemenu

Cbbe 

Skse64

Fnis se

Does anyone know if any of these mods cause conflict that might cause empty bars and no enjoyment percentage? ?

Any help would be appreciated 

Thanks 

On 9/29/2020 at 1:39 AM, Mattdavies93 said:

Hi all, new here ?. I've gone through this threads every page, wandering if I can get some help. I've seen it covered but no matter what I do doesn't help. The enjoyment meters will not rise and enjoyment stays at 0. Anyone got anything I can try? Is there something I'm missing. I don't know if there a conflict as I did have it working for a couple minutes whilst I had the desire spell. That then vanished. I don't know what to try ? 

I've tried turning up enjoyment modifiers, turned off auto advance, got it set to npc has to orgasm... 

When I had it working as it was just a test to make sure it was I was in alternate start jail. Soon as I started the play through it stopped so I don't know if it's something I've done. 

I use 

Sexlab

Sexlab aroused redux v28

Sexlab approach 

Sexlab romance

ZAZ animation pack v7

SOS full

Dripping when arounsed

And of course:

Seperare orgasms

Racemenu

Cbbe 

Skse64

Fnis se

Does anyone know if any of these mods cause conflict that might cause empty bars and no enjoyment percentage? ?

Any help would be appreciated 

Thanks 

Used your listed mods with SLSO. No problem. When you install SLSO there is an option for SexLab Aroused. Make sure this option is on. Otherwise there is no communication between arousal and SLSO.

On 9/27/2020 at 9:41 PM, T-lam said:

switch off animation automatic advance in sexlab

I have left auto advance on, but changed the sexlab timers all to 60 seconds each stage, so there is some form of progression - have never had to go back, and spacebar is always there to move on.

On 9/16/2020 at 6:38 PM, y_sengaku said:

Reveal hidden contents

Mine works fine with both going, but I have to check the always show ejaculation in cumshot - if the ejaculation is internal, you can't see it, as it should be. If the character alignment is a bit off ie "overpenetration" you will see odd flying particles quickly fixed with shift pgup or pgdown

So ive tried everything i can think of but arousal never ever goes down for pc or any npcs. they could have orgasm after orgasm and it doesnt change anything. Been this way since the start of my new game which was weeks ago. ive messed around with a lot of settings. I'm not entirely sure what to do. It's toggled in sexlab mcm, arousal loss setting is not at 0 so no one should be turning into a sex crazed nympho (base is at -50 and mod is at 5)

Anyone know what to do? I'm at my wits end.

I have a bit of an edge case problem. Due to some particularly harsh debuffs, my character currently has a maximum magicka of zero. It seems that, when your character has a maximum magicka value of zero, SLSO treats this as perpetually having 100% magicka rather than 0% magicka. Technically both are correct, but it would make more sense for a maximum magicka of zero to result in being permanently mentally broken during sex, in my opinion. I imagine the analogous case is true for having a maximum of zero stamina, though I did not test that case.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any mod based on SLSO or way that we can have some sort of dynamic contextual stage selection based on enjoyment feature?

Like for example:

If consensual: All actors' enjoyments / no. of actors = average enjoyment

If aggressive: Aggressive actors' enjoyments / no. of aggressive actors = average enjoyment

Average enjoyment will then be the deciding value to play the stage based on 100 / no. of stages in animation. Maybe 100 - no. of contextual actors * 5 would be a better idea to give a bit of leeway to get actual separate orgasms to lineup with the stage.

So like for 4-stages animation. Stage 1 will be from 0-25 average enjoyment; 2 will be 26-50 average enjoyment; etc.

I know if going for the above conditions, it wouldn't make the mod literally separate orgasm but I kinda don't like the idea of using space bar to advance stages (a bit immersion breaking - lol I know) and we have the option of advancing to the final stage when the actor orgasms built in already.

Not sure if will this being too taxing on the game but 1 calculation per second wouldn't be game-breaking, right? Also if the enjoyments increase too fast, I think it may fuck up the stage advance somehow?

Hello i need a little help with the mod.

I've tested it a few times now, but for some reason I can't understand why the male NPC that my female character has sex with never comes to orgasm. The NPC's status bar fills up almost to the end, but nothing happens. No matter how long I let the sex scene run, my char comes in the time even several times to orgasm. Do I need to adjust anything or have I accidentally set something that blocks the male orgasm?

On 10/27/2020 at 9:34 AM, AreaGamer said:

Hello i need a little help with the mod.

I've tested it a few times now, but for some reason I can't understand why the male NPC that my female character has sex with never comes to orgasm. The NPC's status bar fills up almost to the end, but nothing happens. No matter how long I let the sex scene run, my char comes in the time even several times to orgasm. Do I need to adjust anything or have I accidentally set something that blocks the male orgasm?

Had some sort of a problem like this, had to disable the option to restrict male orgasm for animation tags where it should make no sense. in my case it was specifically for oral scenes, maybe just try this. The option works as intented I'd say, but I guess some animations doesn't have the proper tags.

On 10/5/2020 at 9:08 AM, pandaling said:

So ive tried everything i can think of but arousal never ever goes down for pc or any npcs. they could have orgasm after orgasm and it doesnt change anything. Been this way since the start of my new game which was weeks ago. ive messed around with a lot of settings. I'm not entirely sure what to do. It's toggled in sexlab mcm, arousal loss setting is not at 0 so no one should be turning into a sex crazed nympho (base is at -50 and mod is at 5)

Anyone know what to do? I'm at my wits end.

I have kind of the same problem, but specifically for my (male) pc whose arousal suddenly stopped being reseted. After an exit to desktop it worked again then stopped again. I have two ideas of possible causes : 1) (most probable) an other mod is overriding the arousal modification performed by slso, I'm going to investigate on sexlab immersive arousal first i think it has a trigger when you redress after the scene 2) when another scenes is played by npcs, maybe slso have problem to hook correctly to the scene the pc is involved in but I don't think it's that. Did you add any mod for your last game ?

On 9/30/2020 at 2:25 PM, Crate123 said:

I have an issue where the NPC actors reequip all their clothes after an orgasm, even if the scne isnt over yet. Anyone know why that could be ?

Same here, I been trying to find out what is causing this, driving me mad. Anybody has any idea what can cause this?