Ed86 Posted May 30 Author Posted May 30 10 hours ago, umcreiger said: yep i have that. i did everything that is needed. mod was working perfectly, then out of nowhere now the excitement bars stay at 0, and the animations play straight through even if the aggressor never orgasmed from the energy bar filling up. you didnt overwrite sl scripts with slso
umcreiger Posted May 30 Posted May 30 2 hours ago, Ed86 said: you didnt overwrite sl scripts with slso i dont think i did. if i did, would i just need to reinstall sl?
umcreiger Posted May 30 Posted May 30 1 hour ago, umcreiger said: i dont think i did. if i did, would i just need to reinstall sl? you gave me the idea to tried load orders which is the only thing i didnt think of doing. its working now. ty!
Bimbolover9454 Posted June 5 Posted June 5 Not sure what happened, mod was working great! Came back the next day, and enjoyment drops down to 0% for all actors when animation starts and never rises. I'm not sure how something changed when I haven't made any changes to my mods, any help is appreciated
fred200 Posted June 5 Posted June 5 (edited) 3 hours ago, Bimbolover9454 said: Not sure what happened, mod was working great! Came back the next day, and enjoyment drops down to 0% for all actors when animation starts and never rises. I'm not sure how something changed when I haven't made any changes to my mods, any help is appreciated Love to hear a solution to this. Same thing just happened to me. Searching forums for a clue. Â Update: Solved my problem. I changed this mod to override all other scripts. Fixed it. Edited June 6 by fred200
Bimbolover9454 Posted June 6 Posted June 6 14 hours ago, fred200 said: Love to hear a solution to this. Same thing just happened to me. Searching forums for a clue. Â Update: Solved my problem. I changed this mod to override all other scripts. Fixed it. How did you do that?
fred200 Posted June 6 Posted June 6 1 hour ago, Bimbolover9454 said: How did you do that? Vortex detects conflicts. Charged rules to this mod last.
millieshake_ Posted June 14 Posted June 14 My characters get to 100% enjoyment but never actually seem to orgasm (though my player character did, one time)
Ed86 Posted June 15 Author Posted June 15 15 hours ago, millieshake_ said: My characters get to 100% enjoyment but never actually seem to orgasm (though my player character did, one time) enable separate orgasms?
darklycan1304 Posted July 6 Posted July 6 any way to add a timer etc for minimum stage duration? i recall there was a mod that did this, but it doesn't work for me
mar33A Posted July 13 Posted July 13 The "orgasm meter" that fills up while having sex which tells you how close the player character and his/her partner is to climax, isn't working correctly. It just stays at 0.000 during the entire scene. Is there a way to know what is causing this or a way to fix it?
Ed86 Posted July 14 Author Posted July 14 12 hours ago, mar33A said: The "orgasm meter" that fills up while having sex which tells you how close the player character and his/her partner is to climax, isn't working correctly. It just stays at 0.000 during the entire scene. Is there a way to know what is causing this or a way to fix it? install mod correctly
Public_Swan Posted August 2 Posted August 2 I'm looking for the Wear and Tear patch. It's on the list on the main page but I can't find it in the downloads.
Ed86 Posted August 3 Author Posted August 3 17 hours ago, Public_Swan said: I'm looking for the Wear and Tear patch. It's on the list on the main page but I can't find it in the downloads. there isnt one, it comes with mod
devildx Posted August 7 Posted August 7 (edited) I have been playing with the AE version for ages and works fine but now I changed to Apostasy modlist that runs on SE 1.5.97 and the SE version of SLSO does not work right and it breaks sexlab auto advancing stages and orgasm effects.  My setup: Apostasy modlist Skyrim SE 1.5.97 SKSE 2.0.20 Sexlab 1.63 beta9 SL aroused redux v29 SLSO choosed the SE version on fomod  - Auto advancing stages does not work (autopilot is ON) - No orgasm effects at all. Not when the SLSO bar goes full o even on the end stage.  SLSO plugin is a low as possible and after all sexlab mods. No mods overwrinting the SLSO scripts. Enabled or disabled orgasm conditions on MCM does nothing.  Removing SLSO and starting a new game and Sexlab works fine. Auto advancing stages works and I have the orgasm effects again.  Anyone know of a alternative of this mod that works on SE? Or a specific version that works on my setup above?   Edited August 7 by devildx
DANNYDANNY0985 Posted September 2 Posted September 2 Auto Stage Advance on Orgasm don't work. It's my setting. [sexlab] Auto Stage Advance : OFF Separate Orgasm : ON Â [SLSO] Auto Stage Advance on Orgasm : ON WHY????????? Â
WipeLawn Posted September 7 Posted September 7 On 8/7/2026 at 3:34 PM, devildx said: I have been playing with the AE version for ages and works fine but now I changed to Apostasy modlist that runs on SE 1.5.97 and the SE version of SLSO does not work right and it breaks sexlab auto advancing stages and orgasm effects.  My setup: Apostasy modlist Skyrim SE 1.5.97 SKSE 2.0.20 Sexlab 1.63 beta9 SL aroused redux v29 SLSO choosed the SE version on fomod  - Auto advancing stages does not work (autopilot is ON) - No orgasm effects at all. Not when the SLSO bar goes full o even on the end stage.  SLSO plugin is a low as possible and after all sexlab mods. No mods overwrinting the SLSO scripts. Enabled or disabled orgasm conditions on MCM does nothing.  Removing SLSO and starting a new game and Sexlab works fine. Auto advancing stages works and I have the orgasm effects again.  Anyone know of a alternative of this mod that works on SE? Or a specific version that works on my setup above?   I switched to 1.6.1170 recently, but I had a 1.5.97 version which was working perfectly fine with this mod, something must be wrong on your end. Maybe you could try to install SexLab Utility Plus and let it overwrite SLSO, that's how I had set it up.
sudeliukas Posted September 13 Posted September 13 (edited) Why the hell SLSO bricking Improved Camera SE first person view in sexlab.... cringe Edited September 14 by sudeliukas
sudeliukas Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) 17 hours ago, Ed86 said: why not lol lmao kek cringe! For real or you memeing? cause if I uninstalling SLSO everything works fine. I have SexLab 1.66b and as SLSO goes, everything works beside first person camera... Edited September 14 by sudeliukas
Ed86 Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 5 hours ago, sudeliukas said: For real or you memeing? cause if I uninstalling SLSO everything works fine. I have SexLab 1.66b and as SLSO goes, everything works beside first person camera... SLSO requires ui/hud to be on during animations, so it changes the way SL disables everything. feel free to provide better solution
sudeliukas Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) 33 minutes ago, Ed86 said: SLSO requires ui/hud to be on during animations, so it changes the way SL disables everything. feel free to provide better solution Found solution, there is patch for this problem if you using Improved Camera SE. Everything works now, thanks but not thanks. Edited September 14 by sudeliukas
Ed86 Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 (edited) 13 hours ago, sudeliukas said: Found solution, there is patch for this problem if you using Improved Camera SE. Everything works now, thanks but not thanks. np, always happy not to help, gl now ... cringe! Edited September 15 by Ed86
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now