Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

Ok I desperately need help. I crash every time I enter the Helgen cave from the back entrance. I get in walk a few feet then crash. So I can't get chloe's key or save ralof or hadvar. I was able to make it far enough in to get hadvar before I installed this mod but I don't know what to do now.

Update: Cheated in chloe's key but still crash after we squeeze through the hole. It crashes at the same point in crashed before I had this mod so it must be something else. Still if anyone can help me that would be great!

Ok Update 2: got chloe as a follower but can't complete her quest because of the crash. Is there a way to spawn in the delivery she needs so I can avoid the cave system?

8 hours ago, Intronacious said:

I don't use ETaC but the way I understand it, it adds a lot of new buildings so using it is asking for conflicts. Unless you're really attached to it I'd consider trying JKs instead. It's more about immersion and aesthetics than actual expansions, even if it adds a few small buldings and structures in some places.

That location by the sawmill doesn't work well with JKs because it expands the sawmill industry a bit and the inn would be located in the middle of it. You'd also have to move or delete the pile of logs to have room for it, and it conflicts with Immersive Settlements which I used in LE. How about this location?

Reveal hidden contents

newloc.jpg.81794d362943c4595d2e8cc4bc61b867.jpg

I moved the inn there just to show how it looks. That place is basically empty in JKs(which means it's also empty in vanilla). Does it conflict with EtaC?

But right now I solved it like this for my own game just to clear the path for NPCs:

(I didn't want the snowy ground in front of the inn but I have a mod that overwrites this location, so I kept it simple for now)

Reveal hidden contents

myloc.jpg.2f99c19763a7f9eda5b095cedd53d6b2.jpg

If the conflicting buildings in EtaC aren't important(there are a lot of empty buildings in city overhauls) I can make a patch for it by simply deleting them. It wouldn't take more than a few minutes. I'd make an edited version of the original because more esps can be a problem, but since I'm using SE it won't work for LE unless you can backport an esp.

Yeah, it does add a lot of new buildings, but they aren't empty. There's new NPCs and their shops/jobs to go with them. Pretty good dialogue too.

JK's I thought was the same - new buildings and NPCs. I may check later. I just dumped Dawn of Skyrim so it might be pushing it to get rid of another city overhaul right now.

Yeah, that area seams open for ETaC too.  Could probably put it several spots there. Your current solution wouldn't work for me, because I do have a building there. But this place looks good.

Spoiler

image.png.bfcb07a74b864b88f8a7a19c8352620a.png

5 hours ago, EmePalindrome said:

Ok I desperately need help. I crash every time I enter the Helgen cave from the back entrance. I get in walk a few feet then crash. So I can't get chloe's key or save ralof or hadvar. I was able to make it far enough in to get hadvar before I installed this mod but I don't know what to do now.

Update: Cheated in chloe's key but still crash after we squeeze through the hole. It crashes at the same point in crashed before I had this mod so it must be something else. Still if anyone can help me that would be great!

Ok Update 2: got chloe as a follower but can't complete her quest because of the crash. Is there a way to spawn in the delivery she needs so I can avoid the cave system?

DCL is not changing anything in that part of the cave. Look at your mods to see what's modifying Ralof and Hadvar - one of them is probably causing your CTDs.

Going from the other way, you've got dead imperials added by this mod. They should not be causing CTDs now unless you've also got something modding them causing problems. Recently, for me, it was a schlong mod that was spawning a specific schlong on them when I stripped them. So definitely see what you've got modding the NPCs.

If you install net script framework, that could be tell you what is causing your CTDs.

It could be something added into their inventory too - like if you've got another DD mod distributing devices to all NPCs. DCL and DD don't do that before you ask.

I'd fix the CTD instead of spawning the note. Something related to all NPCs isn't going to clear up once you leave Helgen.

1 hour ago, PegadaSans said:

Im playing through the questline.

How do i get the strict rope harness off?

I did it by just repeating the Struggle over and over again. I have my DD difficulty set to the easiest setting, and it took about half an hour maybe? Maybe 20 or 30 tries?

4 hours ago, PegadaSans said:

Im playing through the questline.

How do i get the strict rope harness off?

3 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I did it by just repeating the Struggle over and over again. I have my DD difficulty set to the easiest setting, and it took about half an hour maybe? Maybe 20 or 30 tries?

RNG I think. I was med low difficulty and it only took something like 10 tries (less? maybe) on struggle.

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

Yeah, it does add a lot of new buildings, but they aren't empty. There's new NPCs and their shops/jobs to go with them. Pretty good dialogue too.

JK's I thought was the same - new buildings and NPCs. I may check later. I just dumped Dawn of Skyrim so it might be pushing it to get rid of another city overhaul right now.

Yeah, that area seams open for ETaC too.  Could probably put it several spots there. Your current solution wouldn't work for me, because I do have a building there. But this place looks good.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.bfcb07a74b864b88f8a7a19c8352620a.png

What building? I don't see a buildig in your screenshot. But as you see in my screenshot the inn would take up most of that space, so I think it would be complicated to put it in one of your suggested locations. Your squares are only half as big as the building.

The location to the right would block the bridge in JKs and it wouldn't look good because you'd see the back of the building from town. The top location would block the docks, so that leaves us with the left location, which isn't as empty in JKs as in EtaC. You'd need a patch to have enough space there. Tbh I think the new location for the inn should be a DCL patch, because it works as it now for JK users. For me the issue was with SL Survival.

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

With your high heel configuration. You have installed some mods, what use high heels and this mod forces to fly. Also try to install Racemenu high heels fixes what fixes some high heel problems.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18045

I already have that mod and as I mentioned, I haven't seen this issue with any other shoes in my game - I have quite a lot of high heel shoes.

Not sure what would be causing offsets on these particular shoes to freak out like this.

42 minutes ago, noctred said:

I haven't seen this issue with any other shoes in my game

I have no any high heels as from DCL and DD and with those heels a don't have any floating problems. Also no one high heels framework. That means error in on your side.

18 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I have no any high heels as from DCL and DD and with those heels a don't have any floating problems. Also no one high heels framework. That means error in on your side.

Alrighty. I don't have this issue with other DCL or DD heels either (tested all I could find with additemmenu) - only these.

Thanks for confirming though.

Is there a way to allow wearing shoes/high heels when equipped with a slave collar or similar? Does it look for the clothing keyword or is it more complicated? The naked + high heels combo is too sexy to not allow it.

There should be an option to only punish you for wearing body clothing, as in the pet collar mod.

6 minutes ago, Intronacious said:

DDs and normal high heels are different. Ofc it allows DDs because they can't be removed easily. Also what is pepper feelings? Google translate fail?

Whore collar allows wear a rubber outfit, that means you can wear DCL made outfits and high heels too from DCL (i publish full screen picture to see better):

Spoiler

ScreenShot21.jpg.890c2118a69efbfe97d3ada900d57527.jpg

pepper feelings... sorry i haven't English friendly because i try translate a figuratively meaning. It can be peppered feelings, hot feelings, sharp feelings and google translate offers peppered sensations. That's goes from feeling if you eat at one time very strong pepper and very big pepper.

That can means got hot feelings. Never mind i can't explain if above explanation not help.

50 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Whore collar allows wear a rubber outfit, that means you can wear DCL made outfits and high heels too from DCL (i publish full screen picture to see better):

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot21.jpg.890c2118a69efbfe97d3ada900d57527.jpg

pepper feelings... sorry i haven't English friendly because i try translate a figuratively meaning. It can be peppered feelings, hot feelings, sharp feelings and google translate offers peppered sensations. That's goes from feeling if you eat at one time very strong pepper and very big pepper.

That can means got hot feelings. Never mind i can't explain if above explanation not help.

To understand what I mean, try wearing these shoes while having that collar: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/107104 or any normal shoes from vanilla. They are treated the same way. I also don't like the plastic and rubber stuff from DCL. It conflicts with the style of the game too much.

But I know what's possible in DCL. What I'm looking for is how to change the rules of collars with modding.

3 minutes ago, Intronacious said:

But I know what's possible in DCL. What I'm looking for is how to change the rules of collars with modding.

You can try add this keyword to those boots. But i can't guarantie if something not goes wrong like as those boots shows up into Dollmaker selling place.

Spoiler

dcur_kw_dollmaker_rubber [KYWD:XX0666C6] - it's marks those items as rubber.

20 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You can try add this keyword to those boots. But i can't guarantie if something not goes wrong like as those boots shows up into Dollmaker selling place.

Hide contents

dcur_kw_dollmaker_rubber [KYWD:XX0666C6] - it's marks those items as rubber.

It will try it. Thanks.

I wanted to ask if there is a fix for the frame drops that happen in the Whip and Chain. I have a very beastly computer so I should have no trouble running this mod. So I dont see why it would be on my side. Is there a fix or is it a bug?

8 minutes ago, Recroid said:

I wanted to ask if there is a fix for the frame drops that happen in the Whip and Chain. I have a very beastly computer so I should have no trouble running this mod. So I dont see why it would be on my side. Is there a fix or is it a bug?

It's not entirely SE related, you should see the comments on LE side for 32 bit skyrim.

It's the number of NPCs in a small location, + HDT SMP. You can control HDT SMP somewhat by building the non HDT versions of the chains.

For SMP bodies, either set it up so SMP only applies to your character (this is not the place for that tutorial), or use something like 3BBB or BHUNP where you can do a CBPC only body or CBPC + SMP combo and switch to CBPC physics only when you need to.

2 minutes ago, zarantha said:

It's not entirely SE related, you should see the comments on LE side for 32 bit skyrim.

It's the number of NPCs in a small location, + HDT SMP. You can control HDT SMP somewhat by building the non HDT versions of the chains.

For SMP bodies, either set it up so SMP only applies to your character (this is not the place for that tutorial), or use something like 3BBB or BHUNP where you can do a CBPC only body or CBPC + SMP combo and switch to CBPC physics only when you need to.

ok. do you know where I can fins a tutorial for making the physics for the character only?

On 3/30/2021 at 12:38 PM, zarantha said:

DCL is not changing anything in that part of the cave. Look at your mods to see what's modifying Ralof and Hadvar - one of them is probably causing your CTDs.

Going from the other way, you've got dead imperials added by this mod. They should not be causing CTDs now unless you've also got something modding them causing problems. Recently, for me, it was a schlong mod that was spawning a specific schlong on them when I stripped them. So definitely see what you've got modding the NPCs.

If you install net script framework, that could be tell you what is causing your CTDs.

It could be something added into their inventory too - like if you've got another DD mod distributing devices to all NPCs. DCL and DD don't do that before you ask.

I'd fix the CTD instead of spawning the note. Something related to all NPCs isn't going to clear up once you leave Helgen.

So I think it was the cursed loot plugin for the slave princess alternate start beginning. I started a new game without it and everything went fine.