Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

I hope it will help to you @Kimy to make DCL better.

I spend a more time to research rendered devices appearing and at least i found 1 place where rendered devices spawn.

i use for test DCL function tie me up and manually equipping items.

First i tell about my tie me up function.  It's stop works. Also later i will publish why.

Tie me up no more equips full set because there is a little problem into progressive bondage function.

Also by testing this thing i found how to appears bugged rendered devices into inventory. But as i still don't understand dd equipping system - seems rendered devices is equiped into event onitemequiped.

Because there i will say only one: if inventory device somehow can't equip by blocked thing (bugged rendered device or slot are busy - not sure i only guessing) then rendered device is left into inventory 9not removed after all).

Then when you manually try equip other item from that group (as example vaginal plug), then other vaginal plug can equipped. But vaginal plug from that rendered device not. I suggest that by script too it fail equip.

Now return to tie me up. You can get full set only on 3 attempt.  After first attempt it left a few inventory devices similar into inventory.

At second attempt as some devices it equipped it skip that phase and equips other.

And at least at third attempt it equips armbinder.

Why?

Because of progressive bondage function (dcur_library.psc):

Spoiler

Bool Function progressivebondage(actor a, int theme, int itemstoadd = 1)
    ; Remove clothing unless disabled via MCM. Devious devices are so much nicer to look at on an undressed character! ;)
    If dcumenu.enableundress
        if !dcumenu.useflashbanganimation
            strip(a, true)            
        else
            strip(a, false)            
        endif
    EndIf
    int i = 1
    while i <= itemstoadd
        ;debug.trace("Equipping an item on " + a.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())
        if !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousLegCuffs)            
            dcur_equiprandomlegcuffs(a, theme)        
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousArmCuffs)
            dcur_equiprandomarmcuffs(a, theme)                        
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousCollar)
            dcur_equiprandomcollar(a, theme)                    
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsVaginal) && dcumenu.useVPiercing && !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBelt)
            dcur_equiprandomvpiercing(a)    
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousPiercingsNipple) &&  dcumenu.useNPiercing && !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBra)
            dcur_equiprandomnpiercing(a)    
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBra) &&  dcumenu.useBra
            dcur_equiprandombra(a, theme)                        
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBelt) &&  dcumenu.useBelt
            dcur_equiprandombelt(a, theme)            
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousCorset) && !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousHarness) && dcumenu.corsetweight > 0.0
            dcur_equiprandomcorset(a, theme)                
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousGloves)
            dcur_equiprandomgloves(a, theme)                    
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousSuit) && dcumenu.usesuits
            dcur_equiprandomsuit(a, theme)                        
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBoots) &&  dcumenu.useBoots
            dcur_equiprandomboots(a, theme)             
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousGag) && dcumenu.useGag
            dcur_equiprandomgag(a, theme)             
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBlindfold) && dcumenu.useBlindfold
            dcur_equiprandomblindfold(a, theme)            
        elseif !a.WornHasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage) && dcumenu.useArmbinder && (a == libs.PlayerRef || dcumenu.allowarmbindersfollowers) && !(dcumenu.mercyfuldungeons && isInDungeon())
            dcur_equiprandomarmbinder(a, theme)    
        elseif i == 1
            ; didn't do anything!
            return false
        endif
        ; DCL9
        ;Utility.Wait(1.5)
        i += 1
    endwhile        
    return true
EndFunction

Problem is into optimistic thoughts. There goes while cycle but without any delay. It's try to equip at first attempt 2 or 3 legcuffs and spend 2 or 3 itemstoadd. Also seems it that way there is left bugged rendered device into inventory.

I suggest there must be Utility.wait(0.3). I need to be tested by practice but i can't compile a scripts myself?(((

Also i suggest if this function can work with open inventory or chest then need add logical operator.

I now speak about Fallout 4. Maybe this function is used i nSkyrim too.

If inUtilitymenu then Utility.WaitMenu(0.3) else utility.Wait(0.3)

Operands is wrong write but i hope you understand my thoughts.

For that moment it's all. maybe later i make a video with my test. If i have free time for that. Also i never make a movie from game...

Good luck to you, Kimy!

I seem to have run into an issue on the cursed collar quest. It led me to knifepoint ridge where I'm once again to open a chest and probably find another item and hint for the next location. Only there is no chest. So far most things seem to work, though the chastity devices dont seem to block sex in the way I remember them doing in the Oldrim version I played years ago. But this is rather weird.

ScreenShot13.png.a0681172b266dddd6630abaa30ce5d07.png

1 hour ago, sebas379 said:

I seem to have run into an issue on the cursed collar quest. It led me to knifepoint ridge where I'm once again to open a chest and probably find another item and hint for the next location. Only there is no chest. So far most things seem to work, though the chastity devices dont seem to block sex in the way I remember them doing in the Oldrim version I played years ago. But this is rather weird.

Try reloading a save before going to that area. Maybe the chest just didn't load in. I haven't seen this reported yet, and i've seen users are completing this quest.

The animation filter was reworked. if you've got a specific example and a papyrus log, we should be able to explain it or confirm it's a bug i think. But it the filter was extensively tested during the beta, so as long as you're on 5.1 it should be working the way it's meant to.

56 minutes ago, Chancea35 said:

after the latest update if i download cursed loot and dd contraptions if i update fnis everyone is tposing regardless of what i do anyone know a fix?

DCL 9.0 requires DD 5.0 or 5.1. Just adding the separate contraptions is not enough.

Both DCL 9.0 and DD 5.x also require a new game, updating is not supported.

Remove the separate DD Contraptions (it's included in DD5.x), remove DD SE 4.3, download and install DD SE 5.1. Run FNIS.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

DCL 9.0 requires DD 5.0 or 5.1. Just adding the separate contraptions is not enough.

Both DCL 9.0 and DD 5.x also require a new game, updating is not supported.

Remove the separate DD Contraptions (it's included in DD5.x), remove DD SE 4.3, download and install DD SE 5.1. Run FNIS.

yeah figured that out last night but now i cant install the new dd it just sits at 56% has been for hours

So I had a quick question, I think mostly for @zarantha if anyone knows it's probably you but if anyone else knows feel free to tell me.

Anyway it's concerning the leather and ebonite harnesses. So, ya know originally how the harnesses used to all come with the collar part, but then the collar was later removed? I never really cared for that, thinking it looked funny without the collar portion and I didn't mind how sometimes the collar might clip. So I made it so the collar was apart of all the harnesses. You know, kind of how the chastity harnesses you can specify in the Cursed Loot MCM. After looking around, it seems like its included in the expansion stuff.

Well after updating to version 5 of DD I once again have the collar-less harnesses, and would really like to add them back. Problem is I can't seem to find the Nif that has them. I figure there has to be a Nif in my files that has the collar as a part of the harness right? But the only ones I can find is like the HarnEboniteBody_go.nif which show up as invisible if I try to switch the Nifs around to use it instead.

Well, I did say I had a quick question, so long story short, do you know the where the Nifs are that the "chastity harnesses" use, or do you have one that you can upload here that I can use to re-add the collars to the leather and ebonite harnesses?

tyvm

49 minutes ago, unmog said:

So I had a quick question, I think mostly for @zarantha if anyone knows it's probably you but if anyone else knows feel free to tell me.

Anyway it's concerning the leather and ebonite harnesses. So, ya know originally how the harnesses used to all come with the collar part, but then the collar was later removed? I never really cared for that, thinking it looked funny without the collar portion and I didn't mind how sometimes the collar might clip. So I made it so the collar was apart of all the harnesses. You know, kind of how the chastity harnesses you can specify in the Cursed Loot MCM. After looking around, it seems like its included in the expansion stuff.

Well after updating to version 5 of DD I once again have the collar-less harnesses, and would really like to add them back. Problem is I can't seem to find the Nif that has them. I figure there has to be a Nif in my files that has the collar as a part of the harness right? But the only ones I can find is like the HarnEboniteBody_go.nif which show up as invisible if I try to switch the Nifs around to use it instead.

Well, I did say I had a quick question, so long story short, do you know the where the Nifs are that the "chastity harnesses" use, or do you have one that you can upload here that I can use to re-add the collars to the leather and ebonite harnesses?

tyvm

If you're going to edit the harness itself, you should do the bodyslide mesh, otherwise you're going to overwrite your change whenever you run bodyslide.

I don't see a mesh with both the collar and harness, but you could load up the bodyslide in outfit studio and import the collar. Save the project and build the outfit.

Should be four:

DDA - CBBE SE - BodyHarness --> CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\DDA_CBBE_SE_Redone\harnessBody.nif

DDX - CBBE SE - CustomEbonyBodyHarness --> CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\DDX_CBBE_SE_Redone\customEbHarnessSingle.nif

DDX - CBBE SE - CustomBodyHarness --> CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\DDX_CBBE_SE_Redone\customHarnessSingle.nif

DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteBodyHarness --> CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\DDX_CBBE_SE_Redone\harnEboniteBody.nif

These go to the bodyslide output (they don't exist before running bodyslide, hence the invisible devices):

\meshes\devious\devices\harnessBody_0/_1.nif

\meshes\devious\expansion\customEbHarnessSingle_0/_1.nif

\meshes\devious\expansion\customHarnessSingle_0/_1.nif

\meshes\devious\expansion\harnEboniteBody_0/_1.nif

Collars:

\meshes\devious\devices\harnessCollar_1.nif

\meshes\devious\expansion\HarnEboniteCollar_0.nif

I seem to have an issue with the Jack the belter and Tentacle parasite quest not disappearing from my quest logs if I use the debug function to remove all my devices, has anyone else had this issue? Would anyone possibly know the Quest ID's for these two so I can finish them via console.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

If you're going to edit the harness itself, you should do the bodyslide mesh, otherwise you're going to overwrite your change whenever you run bodyslide.

I don't see a mesh with both the collar and harness, but you could load up the bodyslide in outfit studio and import the collar. Save the project and build the outfit.

Should be four:

DDA - CBBE SE - BodyHarness --> CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\DDA_CBBE_SE_Redone\harnessBody.nif

DDX - CBBE SE - CustomEbonyBodyHarness --> CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\DDX_CBBE_SE_Redone\customEbHarnessSingle.nif

DDX - CBBE SE - CustomBodyHarness --> CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\DDX_CBBE_SE_Redone\customHarnessSingle.nif

DDX - CBBE SE - EboniteBodyHarness --> CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\DDX_CBBE_SE_Redone\harnEboniteBody.nif

These go to the bodyslide output (they don't exist before running bodyslide, hence the invisible devices):

\meshes\devious\devices\harnessBody_0/_1.nif

\meshes\devious\expansion\customEbHarnessSingle_0/_1.nif

\meshes\devious\expansion\customHarnessSingle_0/_1.nif

\meshes\devious\expansion\harnEboniteBody_0/_1.nif

Collars:

\meshes\devious\devices\harnessCollar_1.nif

\meshes\devious\expansion\HarnEboniteCollar_0.nif

Hmm, I can try, but I've never done anything like that before... I just replaced the nif's before and I know you work on them so I was hoping you still had one where they were combined.

If you dont mind me asking, whats the custom versions of the harness for? I figured there was only the leather and ebonite versions, is it different somehow? I've noticed there was some other restraints with custom in their name but I figured it was for something that wasn't out yet.

1 hour ago, RoxDox said:

I seem to have an issue with the Jack the belter and Tentacle parasite quest not disappearing from my quest logs if I use the debug function to remove all my devices, has anyone else had this issue? Would anyone possibly know the Quest ID's for these two so I can finish them via console.

I wouldn't recommend using the free me option while you're in a quest. I seem to remember that there was a warning about that but it's not there now.

Go back to a save before you used it and retry or just finish the quests and use it again if still needed.

Manually finishing quests using setstage is also just asking for trouble and can break your game later.

10 minutes ago, unmog said:

Hmm, I can try, but I've never done anything like that before... I just replaced the nif's before and I know you work on them so I was hoping you still had one where they were combined.

If you dont mind me asking, whats the custom versions of the harness for? I figured there was only the leather and ebonite versions, is it different somehow? I've noticed there was some other restraints with custom in their name but I figured it was for something that wasn't out yet.

They're the same file, so i'm not sure why there's a custom and non custom version.

No, I don't think I've ever seen one where they were together. But then, the oldest I ever played was 4.1, but I didn't really start doing this stuff until around 4.3.

...oh, that's why. the custom is for the unlocked versions.

Anyway, it was really easy to throw together, here you go.

DD BodyHarness Alt CBBE SE.7z

UPD: Sorry i don't expect that LL video made as built in and not as downloadable content. I don't know how to fix it.

Hello my friends!

I record 4 videos about DCL 9.0 bugged rendered devices. In that process i found that many is depend on CPU speed. As you have more slow down CPU or many mods what's slows down your CPU as less bugs with rendered devices you got.

maybe i need install 250 mods to play DCL without bugs?)))

Video capture: fraps application

Video postprocessing: VirtualDub 1.6.5

Video compression: Divx10 demo version.

Now: My CPU: Intel core i5 9600KF (Coffee Lake) GPU: RTX 3070 TUF gaming 8 gb.

I play with almost minimal requirements for DCL 9.0

loot order:

dcl90_loot_order.txt

1) video1.mp4: Size: 123 mb, length: 0:02:06

In that video i show how affects bugged rendered devices - in video i can't show sseedit because but into screenshot as help:

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.87d6a5b36a86b850c99ab246d993ad30.jpg

Also there is proof from zadequipscript Event OnEquipped(Actor akActor):

Spoiler

Event OnEquipped(Actor akActor)        
    libs.Log("OnEquipped("+akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName()+": "+deviceInventory.GetName()+")")        
    if akActor == libs.PlayerRef
        libs.log("Checking for active unequip operation for " + zad_DeviousDevice)
        int counter = 10 ; half second intervals, so 5 secs max
        while (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akActor, "zad_RemovalOperation" + zad_DeviousDevice) == 1) && counter > 0
            libs.log("Device Swap detected. Waiting for removal operation to complete.")
            ; this looks to be a device swap, let's wait a bit
            counter -= 1
            Utility.Wait(0.5)
        EndWhile
        libs.log("No active unequip operation running for " + zad_DeviousDevice + ". Proceeding")
    EndIf    

UPD: i think there can add green text to remove bugged devices when try to equip the same rendered device as in inventory:

If !akActor.IsEquipped(deviceRendered) && akActor.GetItemCount(deviceRendered) > 0
        akActor.RemoveItem(deviceRendered, akActor.GetItemCount(deviceRendered),true)
    EndIf

if akActor.GetItemCount(deviceRendered) > 0     there is check if you have the same rendered device into inventory then don't equip this item. But if this rendered device is bugged and not worn, then it's can't equip this device.
        libs.Log("OnEquipped aborted - item is already worn.")        
        ; no need to process if the item is already worn   
        return
    EndIf

2) video2.mp4: Size: 193 mb, Length: 0:03:41

In that video i show how works DCL option  Tie me up.

3) video3.mp4: Size: 167 mb: Length: 0:02:48

In that video i show how this function works with empty inventory and show that after this function appears bugged rendered device into inventory.

4) video4.mp4: Size: 158 mb, Lenght: 0:02:51

There i recompile dcur_library.psc script functionBool Function progressivebondage(actor a, int theme, int itemstoadd = 1)

i added there delay(0.5) - for my CPU is optimal, probably with slowest CPU delay can be short or for fastest CPU more. here script fragment what i added:

Spoiler

; DCL9
        if Utility.IsInMenuMode()
            Utility.WaitMenuMode(0.5)
        else
            Utility.Wait(0.5)
        endIf

i += 1

Dear friend! If you read to this place and watch videos will be nice if you test it in your game and report about results. I don't believe is i only have so less mods and and so fast CPU tha tis bugged out DCL.

At least probably tie me up will be bugged at last.

Good luck to you all!))

i have a few questions.

1. what is the current status of 9.0, meaning, what are the current known bugs and behaviours, incompatibilities, and so on. and there an update on the way for anything as well ?

2. what items are no longer in 9.0 that were in 8.5 (not color variations, just items if there are any) ?

3. are there any temp fixes for anything i need to know about ?

4. any mods that used to work with 8.5 that would no longer work with 9.0 at all ? is there a list somewhere, or has anyone bothered to list them ?

5. 3BBB support ?

6. if i am going to finally bite the bullet and do the full update from 8.5, what do you need to know ahead of time ? (other than DD5.1 obviously lol)

thanks

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i have a few questions.

1. what is the current status of 9.0, meaning, what are the current known bugs and behaviours, incompatibilities, and so on. and there an update on the way for anything as well ?

2. what items are no longer in 9.0 that were in 8.5 (not color variations, just items if there are any) ?

3. are there any temp fixes for anything i need to know about ?

4. any mods that used to work with 8.5 that would no longer work with 9.0 at all ? is there a list somewhere, or has anyone bothered to list them ?

5. 3BBB support ?

6. if i am going to finally bite the bullet and do the full update from 8.5, what do you need to know ahead of time ? (other than DD5.1 obviously lol)

thanks

Patches are on the same troubleshooting post I gave you for DD. Known issues are there too.

There's an issue with the 'tie me up' debug option, but I don't expect that will affect normal play. I'm not sure this is an actual bug or if it's due to script lag.

See Elsidia's post just above for an issue where bugged devices are still seen sometimes. Personally, I don't have that issue at all and haven't seen other reports of it. The gist of it is that there's bugged rendered devices spontaneously replicating that prevent equipping new devices until all bugged devices are removed.

No devices were removed or added. Keep using the same 3BBB bodyslides.

No temp fixes. No lists, other than what's in the troubleshooting post. I'm not going to test every DD mod out there, so only what is reported is listed. :)

The only devious mod that interferes with DCL is devious lore -  looks like traps don't fire. I'm still looking into this, but expect the fix would need to be on the lore side.  And I see that the LE lore has had a few update since I downloaded it, so i need to start testing over... I'm using my own conversions to get the latest fixes.

New game is a requirement for both DD 5.1 and DCL 5.1. Quests are now part of a quest arc called bound in skyrim. If you don't rescue Chloe or use the delivery refused/princess start, it doesn't start and can't be started. Chloe can be abandoned after her quest, you don't need to keep her for the whole arc. Quest arc currently ends with the cursed collar.

If you have anything that mods riverwood, you might have a conflict with the new inn there. Also, the inn is full of NPCs and devices, I haven't seen access issues here like in LE, but anything is possible. If it's too laggy, I'd suggest building the non HDT chains temporarily to at least get rid of the SMP memory hog here.

Edit: Ok, the new Devious Lore doesn't seem to be blocking DCL, I did just get a trap with it installed. I did however have to mess with my arousal and base chance settings before it triggered (minimal arousal to 5, base cursed loot chance to 20%). So either the issue is fixed now (if it did exist), or it was an issue with DCL trap settings, or it was just bad luck that traps didn't trigger (RNGs...).

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

Edit: Ok, the new Devious Lore doesn't seem to be blocking DCL, I did just get a trap with it installed. I did however have to mess with my arousal and base chance settings before it triggered (minimal arousal to 5, base cursed loot chance to 20%). So either the issue is fixed now (if it did exist), or it was an issue with DCL trap settings, or it was just bad luck that traps didn't trigger (RNGs...).

wasn't just the traps not firing with Lore. it was the restraints found in the chests and containers which conflicted with DCL's settings, and the self-bondage which triggered always even when you had it turned off in DCL. Lore doesn't have a turn off feature. Lore was, as i said before, creating major conflicts in game play and breaking DCL and games severely. so it wasn't just "traps no firing". i did report this twice in detail before tho.

and thanks for the info, i'll look into it

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

wasn't just the traps not firing with Lore. it was the restraints found in the chests and containers which conflicted with DCL's settings, and the self-bondage which triggered always even when you had it turned off in DCL. Lore doesn't have a turn off feature. Lore was, as i said before, creating major conflicts in game play and breaking DCL and games severely. so it wasn't just "traps no firing". i did report this twice in detail before tho.

and thanks for the info, i'll look into it

So I've had it in my load order while doing the DCL quests and the only thing I notices was traps not firing, which was due to arousal settings.  I didn't have self bondage trigger at all and I normally play with it turned off in DCL.  I've had no issue playing the DCL quest arc in 9.0 with Lore enabled.

I would not expect the special Lore containers to respect DCL's device settings on what spawns, since Lore is not dependent on DCL and DCL can't control what loot another mod gives. I opened several and they just went into inventory without equipping. Possibly arousal was also a factor there.

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

while doing the DCL quests and the only thing I notices was traps not firing

This isn't devious lore fault. Most of main DCL quest run with Active quest true. What disabled rape, traps trigger, selfbondage and many other DCL features by DCL itself.

Not sure if I'm having a DD or DCL related issue.  I've noticed some of the bound girls walking around my Skyrim with missing forearms which usually goes with them wearing an armbinder, and when they stop walking the arms snap back into the binder.  So far everything normal.  Last night I found a bound girl doing this but no armbinder was on her.  It took a couple of reloads from a saved game but eventually I was able to free her and have the devices magically appear on me.  Now my character has her arms behind her back with no forearms but no armbinder is shown.  I know missing/invisible DD items is normally caused by the device not being built in BodySlide.  Checked my inventory and the item listed was a RED leather elbowbinder.  Problem ... the only BodySlide I have is for a BLACK leather elbowbinder, which shows properly in the game.  Why there is no BodySlide for RED or WHITE ... I don't know.  Am I somehow missing BodySlide projects for the red and the white leather elbowbinders or is DCL calling up a version of the elbowbinder that doesn't exist? 

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Probably this is latest SE DD 5.1 issue. Missing bodyslide file. Put this file to you bodyslide Slidersets folder, open bodyslide and build those  from post.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-51-2021-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=3342359

Downloaded and put it in the Slidersets folder.  Did a BodySlide build and got this error:

DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherElbowbinder:Unable to load input nif: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ ShapeData\DDX_CBBE_SERedone\ DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherElbowbinder.nif.

Which is the exact item that is invisible on my character.