Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

56 minutes ago, Robmonster13 said:

DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherElbowbinder:Unable to load input nif: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ ShapeData\DDX_CBBE_SERedone\ DDX - CBBE SE - LeatherElbowbinder.nif.

I not found on me Leather Armbinder shape files (i use my own bodyslides modified files) , but others i put into shapedata folder and archive. Put into shapedata files and try again

ShapeData.7z

On 4/12/2021 at 7:57 AM, Elsidia said:

This isn't devious lore fault. Most of main DCL quest run with Active quest true. What disabled rape, traps trigger, selfbondage and many other DCL features by DCL itself.

Yep, I know that and there were no active quests. It was due to arousal. With sexlab aroused modular, my arousal doesn't skyrocket every 5 minutes. If arousal is too low, DCL also won't trigger things.

34 minutes ago, zarantha said:

With sexlab aroused modular, my arousal doesn't skyrocket every 5 minutes.

If you want DCL traps you can lower arousal value to minimum) With traps for me is, when i search for it, nothing happens, but when i test something or i'm on other duty it's 100% trigger at most no need situation) The same for rape: while i tp to different cities to test some things without any save, in every city someone try to rape me) Now i plan try to fix my papurys log by enabling disabled DCL furniture's. Also i found even on new save when i enter in Whip and Chain inn some of furniture's where are locked into NPC is missing. Seems disabled. When i enable this reference from DCL mod by console, furniture shows up. probably skse memory still is too low for that inn and game automatically disables some of it. Or some kind of bug because so many objects in one place.

23 hours ago, Elsidia said:

New inn is used not for prison but for DCL quest line and also you can visit outside of quests and play mini games in.

Thanks, but I realise that. I was asking about the purpose of the prison inside the new inn since I couldn't seem to see any obvious ways to get in

6 minutes ago, SJX52020 said:

Thanks, but I realise that. I was asking about the purpose of the prison inside the new inn since I couldn't seem to see any obvious ways to get in

It is not really a "prison" inside the inn. The cell containing bondage furniture is for consensual bondage play. You have to speak to the appropriate inn employee NPC to initiate the bondage furniture play inside the cell. Then your player character will be locked in bondage furniture and you can struggle to try and escape the furniture.

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

It is not really a "prison" inside the inn. The cell containing bondage furniture is for consensual bondage play. You have to speak to the appropriate inn employee NPC to initiate the bondage furniture play inside the cell. Then your player character will be locked in bondage furniture and you can struggle to try and escape the furniture.

Thanks, I had a look at that too. I'm referring to the locked prison room that requires a key at the far end of the room, it's beyond the door with the pillories and betting NPC, it's like a whole other room

2 hours ago, SJX52020 said:

I'm referring to the locked prison room that requires a key at the far end of the room, it's beyond the door with the pillories and betting NPC, it's like a whole other room

That is a bondage escape room, and is used for a bondage escape game. You can talk to the inn employee NPC near the door to that room and ask to play that game.

I have tried to go to Dragonar prison for women but everytime i commit a crime and the guard say he will send me to prison but pc never sends away to prison instead i get "Dragonar Prison completed" and i lose money and i can continue with my life. Does anybody know what the problem is?

3 hours ago, Ar4chnid said:

Might be the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know what the quest "Lie Down with Dogs" is? I occasionally get the message that I've completed it, without really doing anything or getting it in my quest log.

I believe that is part of Devious Cidhna.

14 hours ago, shadychild said:

I have tried to go to Dragonar prison for women but everytime i commit a crime and the guard say he will send me to prison but pc never sends away to prison instead i get "Dragonar Prison completed" and i lose money and i can continue with my life. Does anybody know what the problem is?

maybe a papyrus log next time it happens?

It seems that the Uniform Gloves (and anything else with the same model) doesn't properly align with the arms of my character. I've tried rebuilding everything in bodyslide under the name "gloves", but it seems that won't fix it. I've had this problem before on completely different mod lists, and I usually just ignore it, but i decided I might as well see if I can fix it. Can someone send me some proper .nif files for this, or tell me how to fix this?

Below are images of the issue.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

unknown.png

Hi. Have some question about SLIF patches and how to install them.

So, I install DD 5.1, DCL 9, SLIF. And I just downloaded that 2 patches from 

Am I correct that I should just create mod with that 2 files that will overwrite that 2 files from Scripts folder from both mods? (Using MO2 and find both of them on data tab)

53 minutes ago, shadychild said:

Here's the papyrus log. 

Depend on papyrus log you was in strange place to be sent to dagonwar prison. What was a location and how are you get arrested and for what crime?

Don't you have any other prison mod what can overwrite it? You have DD 5.1 and DCL 9.0?

Hi DCL team,

This is a continuation of the DCL fast travel issue, apologies if somewhere in the 169 pages it's been answered.

So, I start a new game and proceed through the vanilla start Arthmoor provides.  Having had the experience, I shut down all stuff in DCL using the debug check box provided.  As I step into the Helgen keep, the Chloe quest and the "Bound in Skyrim" quest start anyway, even though I asked all things to shutdown.  And as you can see what's coming, fast travel is disabled even though I have no intention of running the Chloe quest or the other DCL quests, I'm just in it for the devices.

Is this intended? Is my only option to not load DCL at all, or avoid the vanilla start or any part of the Helgen keep?

20 minutes ago, Mrod23 said:

Hi DCL team,

This is a continuation of the DCL fast travel issue, apologies if somewhere in the 169 pages it's been answered.

So, I start a new game and proceed through the vanilla start Arthmoor provides.  Having had the experience, I shut down all stuff in DCL using the debug check box provided.  As I step into the Helgen keep, the Chloe quest and the "Bound in Skyrim" quest start anyway, even though I asked all things to shutdown.  And as you can see what's coming, fast travel is disabled even though I have no intention of running the Chloe quest or the other DCL quests, I'm just in it for the devices.

Is this intended? Is my only option to not load DCL at all, or avoid the vanilla start or any part of the Helgen keep?

I believe it's intended. Enter Helgen and find her. When you find her, you should have an option to abandon her to her fate. This should kill the entire new arc that starts with chloe.

7 hours ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

Am I correct that I should just create mod with that 2 files that will overwrite that 2 files from Scripts folder from both mods? (Using MO2 and find both of them on data tab)

Yes, create a mod. In that mod, create a folder called scripts. Drop the pex files in there. Don't forget to rename it if it has a version in the name.

Replacing the files would work too.

Should look something like this when done. Ignore the source and not using folders, those are my working folders from when I compiled.

image.png.3caf4e8e4787d43eecfe84c6d42ec056.png

21 hours ago, Elsidia said:

What body you have and what  type of DD is installed?

I am using CBBE with HDT physics and XP32 skeleton. I am using the latest DDI DDE and DDa before they were integrated into one mod, so I believe (though this may be wrong) DDi 4.3, DDa 3.0, and DDe 4.3.

i really like this mod exept for one feature the disable fast travel the options to disable it always while bound and while in a quest but what about the option for not at all seriously is there a patch or something i can do to not disable fast travel its driving me insane thanks for your hard work just frustrated srry