Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Ok i read a log and also empty menu looks bad because i have feeling that dcur quests are stopped working.

In papyrus nothing about DCL is running also only a few DCL errors what not seems critical. For better performance, you can delete all logs files, then enter in game and play about 5 min- enter in town, speak with NPC, try some dungeons chests etc. If i see then dcur activitity then maybe all not bad.

Also you can try woodo:

1) Start new game in lal cell, check dcl mcm if it active. If active is bad sign for your save. If not wait into cell about 30 - 60 sec while all MCM is loading and then exit to main menu without exit from game to windows. Then start a new game again. If DCL is live now 100% will be MCM. If not then you have some mod conflicts.

Anyway if you got working MCM menu with first try in new game or second, then load your save and check menu. if still not, then reload MCM config with console command what i give.

Good luck!

Ok. i havfe deleted all log files and played some more. i attached a new log file for you. what do you mean with "lal cell"? what do you mean with try "woodo"?

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, shadychild said:

Ok. i havfe deleted all log files and played some more. i attached a new log file for you. what do you mean with "lal cell"? what do you mean with try "woodo"?

Papyrus.0.log 36.67 MB · 0 downloads

LAL cell is the cell you start in with the alternate start mod. It's a good place to let everything load and configure your mcms before starting the game. With a lot of mods, it can take some time for things to settle down from the scripts initializations, this gives them the time in a place where nothing else is going on.

I think she meant 'to do'.

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

Should just be the use vanilla prisons. it's under misc options now instead of it's own section.

I tried that one, but unfortunately it doesn't disable the new dialogue. It only causes the "go to prison" event to send you to a normal prison instead of the DCL prison. I still can't make use of any of my guard-related mods or perks.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Ok i read a log and also empty menu looks bad because i have feeling that dcur quests are stopped working.

In papyrus nothing about DCL is running also only a few DCL errors what not seems critical. For better performance, you can delete all logs files, then enter in game and play about 5 min- enter in town, speak with NPC, try some dungeons chests etc. If i see then dcur activitity then maybe all not bad.

Also you can try woodo:

1) Start new game in lal cell, check dcl mcm if it active. If active is bad sign for your save. If not wait into cell about 30 - 60 sec while all MCM is loading and then exit to main menu without exit from game to windows. Then start a new game again. If DCL is live now 100% will be MCM. If not then you have some mod conflicts.

Anyway if you got working MCM menu with first try in new game or second, then load your save and check menu. if still not, then reload MCM config with console command what i give.

Good luck!

So I Started a new game. After i created a character  i spawn in LAL cell. I opened MCM and i saw DCL activated. i clicked on DCL MCM and  DCL MCM was not blank anymore. What does that mean?

20210327214622_1.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, shadychild said:

"lal cell"? what do you mean with try "woodo"?

I mean Vodoo - african magic. If nothing helps)

Spoiler

U6pf8xkoNo4dPZXAJyzuoG-970-80.jpg.1939c6d3607a03c7657f9b3e98758cc0.jpg

Depend of papyrus seems DCL works but all variables and aliases is cleared. i don't know how to fix it.

If after start new game you see DCL MCM, then from this cell try load your save - sometimes skyrim keep variables in memory and it helps. If after load still not DCL MCM, try reload mcm menus with console. If it not help, i don't know what can help .

Depend on logs save file is badly damaged. Log file is 36 mb simple text file. usually it's are size no more 1mb.

Maybe if was on my computer i can use console to check all running DCL quests but it's hard to explain how to do it and also still no one time i not repair broken DCL)

35 minutes ago, shadychild said:

So I Started a new game. After i created a character  i spawn in LAL cell. I opened MCM and i saw DCL activated. i clicked on DCL MCM and  DCL MCM was not blank anymore. What does that mean?

Papyrus.0.log 550.58 kB · 1 download

You may not have waited long enough. there's at least two dcl messages - the one where DCL is done loading will say something like deviously cursed loot initialized.

For DCL to work, DD needs to be installed and initialized too.

When starting a new game, I wait for all the messages to complete, then go in and configure DD, maybe a few other mods. Save and exit, then reload and wait for the next round of messages to complete. Try accessing the DCL mcm after this point.

14 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I check the script and can say that getname is called for two variables: libs.playerRef and dcumenu.dcur_slavebelt Inventory device.

Maybe something is wrong with player aliases definition. And LockDevice call function getname() only for log operation, that means you have wrong defined libs.playerRef or dcumenu.dcur_slavebelt

UPD: I hope in script and in your quest is defined zadlibs Property libs  Auto  too?

Thanks for you help on this. Recreated a simple quest from scratch and checking the logs i can see

[03/28/2021 - 03:04:23PM] Error: Property dcumenu on script TIF__09000D66 attached to topic info A1000D66 on quest TTL_TheCode (A1000D62) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (A10012C4) is not the right type

Seems to be the root of all the problems. But no idea what I am doing wrong.

Full script is:

Spoiler

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1
Scriptname TIF__09000D66 Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
if !Libs.PlayerRef.WornHasKeyword(Libs.zad_DeviousBelt)
    ;character already wearing - do nothing
    Libs.notify("Here you go.", messagebox = true)              
    libs.LockDevice(Libs.PlayerRef, dcumenu.dcur_slavebelt, force = true)
endif
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

zadlibs Property libs  Auto  

zadxLibs Property xlibs  Auto  

dcur_mcmconfig Property dcumenu  Auto 

3 hours ago, lluser1972 said:

But no idea what I am doing wrong.

I have idea but still not sure how it fix

dcur_mcmconfig is from SKYUI and Scriptname TIF__09000D66 Extends TopicInfo Hidden isn't compatible with SkyUI.

As i see compatible is extends quest or extends objectreference

First idea: define slavebelt in your quest and call from here.

Second idea: From Fallout4 scripting experience

Your quest script name kmyQuest = GetOwningQuest() as dcur_mcmconfig

libs.LockDevice(Libs.PlayerRef, kmyQuest.dcur_slavebelt, force = true)

Third idea: Define new restraint function in quest what is compatible with dcur_mcmconfig and cal this function from here:

Your quest script name Property Illuser_libs  Auto  

Illuser_libs.your function name

One of idea must work.

As i scripting in fallout4 second idea work for me. I hope diference is scripting not so far.

Note: kmyQuest is build into Skyrim (Fallout4) default variable and can't be changed.

Good luck in scripting!

On 3/11/2021 at 3:42 AM, abcdefghilmn said:

I know, but I don't know how to find the id of those items. Or, better, I used showinventory to have a list of my current outfits, took note of the id, went into xedit and changed the partitions of the corresponding outfits, but nothing happens in game, so I am not sure if those are the actual correct items. I'll try again later today, and report back.

In any case, the issue arises with ropes during "learning the ropes":

- during the second stage of the quest, you get tied up in a crotch tie and in an armbinder. Calves and forearms seem ok, but hands are suddently black

- during the stage immediately after, you get tied up in a corset harness and a stricter armbinder. Same issue as bofore, calves and forearms seem ok but hands are black

- after completing the quest, you get completely tied up. This causes the most problems, as your hands are black due to the armbinder and there are missing calves and forearms.

At this point, if you already handed the conversion to Kimi, I might just wait for the updated version and see if you already fixed it. Otherwise I'll dig deeper :)

I am having this exact issue.  Being a newb with almost everything related to mods (except for installing them with a mod manager and OCCASSIONALLY doing a manual installation) ... when I see comments about people trying to use CK, partitions, or SSEEdit to restore missing body areas or to fix black meshes ... I really don't understand what is being discussed or suggested.  My game seems stable, with practically zero CDTs and all functions/features appear to be working correctly.  Although, I do wish the "Dark Fog" blindfold effect in DD 5.1 was able to be made more restrictive.  I did a clean install of Devious Devices SE 5.1.7z (2,250,909 KB) and Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0.7z (488,884 KB) files on 3/17/2021 and started a new game.  I also installed the 3BBB BodySlide files on 3/26/2021.  The last thing that I want to do is go in poking around in files trying to stumble through fixing cosmetic problems and end up making a mistake and possibly trashing my installation.  I can live with missing body segments for the duration of a short quest, and even with the clipping of some outfits, since I choose to use the CBBE 3BBB body.

Is there a likelihood that a patch might be released in the not too distant future to update the files/records in question?

Thank you to everyone involved in busting their tails to bring these OUTSTANDING mods to Skyrim SSE!  After playing for less than one day using these mods; I could not imagine how mind-numbingly boring vanilla Skyrim would now be!   

On 3/26/2021 at 2:40 PM, Elsidia said:

The same, quest started after passage was blocked by stone fall in Helgen keep.

Yesterday i try to manually start quest but only Chloe quest can be started that way, Bound in skyrim not.

On 3/26/2021 at 2:55 PM, zarantha said:

Could you maybe try without maids then? Could be the change to unbound is breaking chloe?

Well, I've uninstalled Maids II and started new game and, yes... both quests have started. Buuuut XD

Now I have that problem with MCM menu not appearing and also this [CRDE] zazKeywordEffectRefresh is not loaded, are you sure you installed zaz?

I'm pretty sure the problem is with DCL because if I uninstall it, the error message disappears. ZAZ is installed and working.

Also, I've waited to install DCL until all the other mods were charged in game. I've saved, go out of game to vortex, installed DCL, and go to the game to charge the save.

28 minutes ago, zoluadru1980 said:

[CRDE] zazKeywordEffectRefresh is not loaded, are you sure you installed zaz?

This definitely not DCL because DLC mark log reconds by {DCUR]

This is mod CRDE - have no clue what it is this mod full name.

Probably when you install DCL, DLC messes up with this mod and fail to him work.

Note: DD and DCL not need zaz and don't have any interference with this mod. Even ZAZ for DCL is forbidden. It messes up with good work of DCL.

I personally uninstall ZAZ to make DCL work better.

21 minutes ago, zoluadru1980 said:

Now I have that problem with MCM menu not appearing

Kimy's solution: if you start new game wait in game 30 sec - 1 minute and exit to main menu

Then start a game for new.

As you start with vanilla... hmm....

Also when game start with video try to check MCM when you are watch a video. If it success it will give a time for mcm initialize while video going on.

Try after video in execution moment check mcm - if not appear, exit to main menu and start game for new. I'm sure on that video is left 1 minute)

Then in video again check mcm and wait to video end.

Also when game start with video try to check MCM when you are watch a video. If it success it will give a time for mcm initialize while video going on.

If you use 100+ mods it's not recommend start a game as vanilla. need install Life another life mod and initialize all mods into LAL cell.

After when all success initialize - need a few save  and load to complete fully initialization, then you can choose on statue start vanilla start.

1 hour ago, Robmonster13 said:

I am having this exact issue.  Being a newb with almost everything related to mods (except for installing them with a mod manager and OCCASSIONALLY doing a manual installation) ... when I see comments about people trying to use CK, partitions, or SSEEdit to restore missing body areas or to fix black meshes ... I really don't understand what is being discussed or suggested.  My game seems stable, with practically zero CDTs and all functions/features appear to be working correctly.  Although, I do wish the "Dark Fog" blindfold effect in DD 5.1 was able to be made more restrictive.  I did a clean install of Devious Devices SE 5.1.7z (2,250,909 KB) and Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0.7z (488,884 KB) files on 3/17/2021 and started a new game.  I also installed the 3BBB BodySlide files on 3/26/2021.  The last thing that I want to do is go in poking around in files trying to stumble through fixing cosmetic problems and end up making a mistake and possibly trashing my installation.  I can live with missing body segments for the duration of a short quest, and even with the clipping of some outfits, since I choose to use the CBBE 3BBB body.

Is there a likelihood that a patch might be released in the not too distant future to update the files/records in question?

Thank you to everyone involved in busting their tails to bring these OUTSTANDING mods to Skyrim SSE!  After playing for less than one day using these mods; I could not imagine how mind-numbingly boring vanilla Skyrim would now be!   

As this is not an SE only bug, I won't be releasing any patches for it. It will likely be fixed on the next DCL LE release. Bug was already reported on the LE thread.

The issue is black textures were added in the esp to that device. It needs to be fixed in the esp. It has nothing to do with bodyslide. I posted a screenshot of what lines to delete in the esp in the LE thread if it bothers you too much.

I cannot find an answer to this so sorry if it seems basic - in the Debug menu my character is NOT vulnerable to rape no matter what the conditions are .. ever ..

- conditions set to 1

- arousal is 100 (thresholds for triggering are low)

- night

- unarmed

- around roving guards and other miscreants

I finished both the Chloe quest and initial Doll Maker quest (show me the ropes is next).. does being in these quests prevent rape? If not, what else should I be looking for?

Thanks for any answers!

Question -

DCL has a setting to equip an existing device from your inventory if you already posses the device that a cursed event would have otherwise equipped on you. There's also a known issue listed on the DD page stating that it's a bad idea to interact with a device if multiple instances of it exist in your inventory due to possible buggy behavior.

Sounds like these are directly related? Should I just keep that DCL setting perma toggled on to avoid receiving duplicate devices? Dunno if I'm missing something but just seems weird that it defaults to disabled when it sounds like that can and will cause issues, considering both mods are from the same author.

1 hour ago, bevo67 said:

show me the ropes is next).. does being in these quests prevent rape

Those quests prevent rape. Check in DCL MCM debug section - if Active quest running is true - no rape. Sometimes in Dollmaker lines quest this variable changes to false then you are vulnerable to rape.

20 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Those quests prevent rape. Check in DCL MCM debug section - if Active quest running is true - no rape. Sometimes in Dollmaker lines quest this variable changes to false then you are vulnerable to rape.

Quest is active. I thought that might be true but couldn’t find anything in the mod description/feature list that explained this. Thanks for the reply!

13 hours ago, LeoninJesterXII said:

I'm having an issue with Bound Girls, where they are not animating properly. They're animating as if nothing's binding them, etc. I remember there was a fix for this on LE, but I can't remember what it was. Anybody know what's up?

No fix that I'm aware of. If you remember the LE fix, let us know.

I remember Kimy (pretty sure it was her) saying it was just that NPCs had a mind of their own at times and there that could be done about it.

The most that could be fixed was if you had FNIS sexy move, toggle PC 360 move and then go to another cell.

7 hours ago, noctred said:

Question -

DCL has a setting to equip an existing device from your inventory if you already posses the device that a cursed event would have otherwise equipped on you. There's also a known issue listed on the DD page stating that it's a bad idea to interact with a device if multiple instances of it exist in your inventory due to possible buggy behavior.

Sounds like these are directly related? Should I just keep that DCL setting perma toggled on to avoid receiving duplicate devices? Dunno if I'm missing something but just seems weird that it defaults to disabled when it sounds like that can and will cause issues, considering both mods are from the same author.

The known issue you're referencing just says to get rid of duplicate devices if you have problems equipping them, not that it is affected by a mod being enabled or not.

That means if you have a quantity of 3 ankle chains and have problems equipping one, drop the other 2. If you don't see a problem, then ignore it. I haven't seen this for a while, so it may be fixed in 5.x.

4 minutes ago, zarantha said:

The known issue you're referencing just says to get rid of duplicate devices if you have problems equipping them, not that it is affected by a mod being enabled or not.

That means if you have a quantity of 3 ankle chains and have problems equipping one, drop the other 2. If you don't see a problem, then ignore it. I haven't seen this for a while, so it may be fixed in 5.x.

I didn't mean to imply that disabling that setting in DCL would affect the bug. What I meant is disabling that setting in DCL would result in you receiving many duplicate devices over time, which would naturally increase the likelihood of the bug occurring if you've set things up in such a way that you're equipping devices often.

I guess it's not a big deal since equipping from inventory is generally consensual and manual - just thought it was curious.

Thanks for the reply.