Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

I thought i'd leave some feedback on 5.1.

I played the main quest chain up until the start of bound queen. I don't know what content comes after, but i believe i've played most of the quests before anyway?

The new quest chain is a healthy addition to the mod. The LAL quest is short and nice. Chloe quest is also good. The fetch quest for the ingredients doesn't mention which mountain flower you need, there are 3 different ones so that needs to be fixed.

The part that i didn't like were the dollmakers quests. I think you should change costumes here so the player doesn't get bored of looking at the same pink outfit. Overall dollmaker's quests are monotonous and feel like chores. Walking around with slow boots gets boring quickly. So sprinkling in some variationn and trim down the amount of walking required. Like i don't know, do a puzzle, throw in a random event or just change costumes at the very least. I used the teleport console command a lot during dollmaker quests. The burger quest and the mail quest are some of the worst parts.

I really like the new club in Riverwood. Gambling games with predicaments is always fun i think. Rewarding the player with sexy gear + skyrim gear is such a good call here. Because gold would be worthless here, since you play the mod for the sexytime. So overall just good game design i think.

I think perhaps you could move the bondage shopkeepers out of the club. Because otherwise so much of the content is centralised in one space. So i feel like keeping all the games and entertainment there is good. Then give the rope/rubber/etc shopkeepers their own respective shop somewhere in skyrim. It would make travelling across skyrim worth it and discovering different bondage shops would add more "immersion" to the bondage experience.

Now for the not so good part, which is the bondage furniture. When bondage stops you from completely moving you really need to step up the player engagement, because it gets boring very very fast. At least with hobble skirts and slowdown boots you can still move. There's just not a whole lot to do or see when you are trapped within one. There's like 1~ struggle animation per furniture. If you try to free yourself but exhaust all your options then the game is basicly softlocked. Because for some reason you keep taking tick damage while in one. Preventing you from forwarding time. So yeah bondage furniture isn't really playable.

I'm looking forward to more.

Hmm, i run into a problem when i try to use Easy Wheelmenu - SSE Conversion together with DCL, for some reason it fails the validation check,

Spoiler

Probably this one:

; check if the player herself is problematic
	If !SexLab.ActorLib.CanAnimate(libs.playerref)	
		return false
	Endif	

With mod:

Spoiler

image.png.1cf34c89991749aa6ef01988150a81f5.png

Without mod:

Spoiler

image.png.f2763a1bd604c471a0d8c34dcb9c8872.png

As soon as i remove the Easy Wheelmenu, everything works as it should, And DD and Sexlab works fine with the mod.

Is this a bug or is there something i am missing?

2 hours ago, PegadaSans said:

So yeah bondage furniture

It's release you with time and mostly when you do all 3 attempts of escapes previous is out of cool down because it's non stop escape before time outs.

2 hours ago, PegadaSans said:

played the main quest chain up until the start of bound queen

Spoiler

This is previous quest. Nothing more to say to prevent spoiler

This has probably already been reported, but I had an issue with the pillories in Whiterun. I locked myself in one of them just to try it out. After an hour or so, I got a message that the patrolling guard was going to use me, and lewding proceeded as normal. After the animations ended, the pillory disappeared and I was able to run around freely, and when I opened my inventory I got a text box asking if I wanted to try to escape the pillory.

On 4/3/2021 at 7:17 AM, dieer said:

Hmm, i run into a problem when i try to use Easy Wheelmenu - SSE Conversion together with DCL, for some reason it fails the validation check,

Reveal hidden contents

Probably this one:

; check if the player herself is problematic
	If !SexLab.ActorLib.CanAnimate(libs.playerref)	
		return false
	Endif	

With mod:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.1cf34c89991749aa6ef01988150a81f5.png

Without mod:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.f2763a1bd604c471a0d8c34dcb9c8872.png

As soon as i remove the Easy Wheelmenu, everything works as it should, And DD and Sexlab works fine with the mod.

Is this a bug or is there something i am missing?

I don't recall an issue last time I had that mod installed. I removed it because i wasn't using it, it was just a requirement for something else I got rid of.

Tried it again just now, and DCL seems ok - I am still vulnerable to rape. Make sure DCL has finished initializing, it may not have when you checked.

Or install it again after DCL is initialized and configured.

22 hours ago, shar181 said:

This has probably already been reported, but I had an issue with the pillories in Whiterun. I locked myself in one of them just to try it out. After an hour or so, I got a message that the patrolling guard was going to use me, and lewding proceeded as normal. After the animations ended, the pillory disappeared and I was able to run around freely, and when I opened my inventory I got a text box asking if I wanted to try to escape the pillory.

Not reported that I'm aware of. Do you have a papyrus log of it?

If you have a log or can replicate and get a log, report it on the LE thread. This won't be an SE only bug.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Not reported that I'm aware of. Do you have a papyrus log of it?

If you have a log or can replicate and get a log, report it on the LE thread. This won't be an SE only bug.

I'm afraid I don't have a papyrus log (and I'm not sure how to make one), but it can definitely be replicated. I tested it again this morning and the same thing happened. I'll make a report over on the LE thread and just be as specific as possible with the steps to replicate, and update it with a log later if I figure out how to make one!

was trying to trigger the DCL prison, which proofed a bit difficult, so i peeked into the code:

Three code pieces of interest:

266 Function CalcOutcome(Actor who)||
[...]
 13 |   If BountyViolent > 1500.0
 14 |   |   CalcOutcomeViolent(who)|
 15 |   |   isViolentCrime = True
 16 |   Else|   |
 17 |   |   if BountyPetty < 25.0
 18 |   |   |   isVeryMinorOffense = True
 19 |   |   EndIf
 20 |   |   CalcOutcomePetty(who)|
 21 |   EndIf

64  Function CalcOutcomeViolent(Actor who)|
  1 |   ; 9.0: let's reduce the overall visits to the prison a bit. No automatic prison for violent crime, but a higher chance to get a severe outcome (processed in that function)
  2 |   CalcOutcomePetty(who)|
  3 |   return

83  Function CalcOutcomePetty(Actor who)|
[...]
 24 |   if isViolentCrime
 25 |   |   prisonweight = 150.0
 26 |   |   wosweight = 75.0
 27 |   |   bosweight = 50.0
 28 |   |   fineweight = 0.0
 29 |   |   wcweight = 100.0
 30 |   |   ddweight = 75.0
 31 |   |   letgoweight = 0.0
 32 |   |   slavweight = 0.0
 33 |   |   rapeweight = 75.0
 34 |   endif

you'd probably want to swap lines 14&15 of CalcOutcome()

Otherwise the isViolentCrime variable inside of CalcOutcomePetty() is always False

edit: also of note: the "wait, i know you" vanilla guard dialogue (happens when bounty <= 1000 afaik) doesn't trigger the DCL prison.
So i guess the only way to trigger the DCL prison dialogues is by being in a fight with guards and then sheathing your weapons?

edit2: another bug: do not skip the last guard dialogue line or you run the risk of the guards attacking you afterwards.

Is there any way to forcibly remove the obsidian piercings from the Leon Quest? They don't remove in the mod debug option and I can't remove them manually through the inventory. I can't figure out how you're supposed to remove them. I turned down the companion option at the end of the quest, and everything else from it is already gone. Are they intended to be permanent?

5 hours ago, Madness_Uprising said:

Are they intended to be permanent?

It's a bug. You have two choices: use console or use sseedit to fix it.

1) Open a sssedit and add keywords to piercings from this post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=3325820

Then load a save before Leon's quest ended and do remove process again. Now piercings will be removed.

2) If you don't have save before quest end then you need remove those piercings manually by using console:

Spoiler

open console and type:

help "Leon's master key"

wrote down id, it looks like XX02F25A, where XX is your mod load order in hex: my is 10.

type

player.additem XX02F25A 1

exit to console and unlock both piercing by unlock menu.

return to console and type

player.removeitem XX02F25A 1

to remove a Leon's master key from your inventory. You will be left into inventory both piercings - you can drop those or too find id and remove by console as key before.

ID from my game

dcur_leon_npiercings "Obsidian Nipple Piercings" [ARMO:10076C30]

dcur_leon_vpiercings "Obsidian Vaginal Piercings" [ARMO:10076C32]

Hmm, is it possible that when Sasha is being dominant, that when she ties you up or catches you stealing her key etc that she uses her own named restraints on you? You know, the inescapable ones? I feel thats a lost opportunity. Currently as far as I know, even if you give her the key back for them she doesn't seem to understand how to unlock them, so there would also need to be something added to have her remove them too if you make her happy again. You can use the key to unlock them from yourself, but it doesnt respect the DD option about not consuming it so you only get to use it once if you dont cheat yourself some more. Havent found a way to get out of the armbinder tho, and Sasha doesnt know how to remove it like I said ?

17 minutes ago, unmog said:

when she ties you up or catches you stealing her key etc that she uses her own named restraints on you?

She uses some inescapable restraints on you like chastity belt and vibrators.

To trigger it you must walk with her without restraints on and every 30 seconds in RL is chance that see ask you to speak with her. It's is as debug message on left on screen. When you speak with her then she will make some random action what can put on some items or take off some items what she put on.

6 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

She uses some inescapable restraints on you like chastity belt and vibrators.

To trigger it you must walk with her without restraints on and every 30 seconds in RL is chance that see ask you to speak with her. It's is as debug message on left on screen. When you speak with her then she will make some random action what can put on some items or take off some items what she put on.

Yea I know about the belt, you can also just ask her to belt you as well. I'm talking about the huge list of Sasha's restraints you get from her toybox. You'd think if she's being dominant and she catches you being bad she might decide to use them on you instead, ya know?

What the f@&#^&*^@#c is it????

before i start damsel in disstress i check my inventory remove all free rendered devices. Now i'm already at end of this quest and i check my inventory again. HoW??? Why??? Even DD 4.3 with DCL 8.5 was better that as now DD 5.1 with DD 9.0. At least there i see if i have bugged rendered devices on. And yes 0b is Devious devices expansion load order. And what you see in screenshot is only a less part of rendered devices into. It can't be played normally... And before you ask - i start new game with dd 5.1 and DD 9.0 as 1 level. The NPC on scrren is my horse alias because i tired not to see it's near when i exit from city and as in damsel in distress i can't tp to get horse back i teleport it to me by console and yes i type player.showinventory.

Spoiler

ScreenShot28.jpg.c69c36efe4d21cba6d5ad640403baf8a.jpg

Guys i really need someone to write plugin or mod what have mcm menu and there you can choose - check bad rendered devices into inventory - when you press it shows count of not worn rendered devices (but if can't write then all rendered devices) Also will be nice if it's show by devious devices keywords like devious suits etc. And second menu what removes all those devices from inventory (if can't not worn then all i will do this procedure when haven't on any devices).

I'm tired of  manually remove all this shit...

I know it's not much, but after i got this script i'm ready pay to that person 20 euro by paypal. or maybe some other way if i can support it.

A couple of issues, the chains seem to lag the game a little, makes play jerky, once i remove them or remove them off the bound women it seems to stop, this may also be causing a long save time as well about 2-5 min save time, 

Supply and Demand is the quest where you need to run to riften for supplys? if so, it did not pop up though the doll maker requests for the PC to go to riften to return some supplies with a belt on the quest never comes up nor does a belt get added.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

What the f@&#^&*^@#c is it????

before i start damsel in disstress i check my inventory remove all free rendered devices.

Guys i really need someone to write plugin or mod what have mcm menu and there you can choose - check bad rendered devices into inventory - when you press it shows count of not worn rendered devices (but if can't write then all rendered devices) Also will be nice if it's show by devious devices keywords like devious suits etc. And second menu what removes all those devices from inventory (if can't not worn then all i will do this procedure when haven't on any devices).

I'm tired of  manually remove all this shit...

Hell, i've seen bad editor id even when everything is working and I have never had a single device. I stopped looking at that, and I really don't see many bugged devices. I think it's partly how DD and/or Skyrim works and I'm not sure there's anything to do about it. Outside of my abilities, but maybe check and see if it's something Inte can add to DDe? Seems like the closest fit I think, for just adding functionality into an existing mod.

It might also be something that could be added to the free me options, but it might be more drastic than what Kimy is willing to do.

@Kimy Is there a way to add a debug feature 'clean inventory' that would check for and remove all unequipped devices, including bugged ones? Probably should be on DD instead of DCL.

3 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

A couple of issues, the chains seem to lag the game a little, makes play jerky, once i remove them or remove them off the bound women it seems to stop, this may also be causing a long save time as well about 2-5 min save time, 

Supply and Demand is the quest where you need to run to riften for supplys? if so, it did not pop up though the doll maker requests for the PC to go to riften to return some supplies with a belt on the quest never comes up nor does a belt get added.

That's HDT SMP, not the chains. Number of objects (clothes, chains, hair, whatever) with SMP, plus number of NPCs with SMP can tank FPS. You'll see it discussed a lot on the nexus posts tab for HDT SMP.

Set things up so SMP only affects the player, or use 3BBB or BHUNP to get lighter weight physics by using both CBPC and SMP, or build the No HDT versions of the chains are your only options.

If supply and demand didn't pop up for you right (belted, quest added to journal) then you'll need to go back to a save before starting it and try again. I have no idea what stage it is and don't recommend using setstage. Elsidia might know if you really must try it that way. That will be at your own risk though - it can cause more problems later on.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Hell, i've seen bad editor id even when everything is working

Problem isn't in bad editor id. Problem is in (example from screenshot) 0b00f05b - this not bad editor id but really existing id what points to abandon rendered device id. Difference between DD 4.3 and DD 5.1.

Both left rendered device without inventory device into player inventory. Somehow.

But if DD 4.3 this rendered device equips on you when next time triggers a trap and you can't remove a that device, then in DD 5.1 it's left this device into inventory and spams it many times. Scripts  can equip some quest items on you but most of random devices can't be equipped now.  Scripts see that you already have rendered device and fail equip this and probably spawn new rendered device into inventory from this attempt. That means that i one moment when your inventory is full of different types of rendered devices game fully stops equips any devices by traps. You hit trap, got message about it but nothing equips on  you.  After you are left into wild with armbinder on - minigame, you free from armbinder (quest item what can be equiped), and when you complete minigame, you wake up already without armbinder because quest armbinder is unequiped but standard armbinder can't be equip because there exist already abandoned armbinder rendered device.

Also if you have this ghost armbinder into inventory you can't manually (through equip menu put on dd items) equip a new restraint.

For the @Kimy

Total: In DD 4.3 a first bugged rendered device forces you stuck into bondage.

In DD 5.1 you don't stuck into device but it's multiple device while DCL mod is totally broken.

If you want traps trigger again you must CLEAR your inventory from those devices.  Because i got this f!&#%&%!&c message in previous post. DCL 9.0 now isn't playable while we figure out how those ghost devices appears into inventory.

18 hours ago, zarantha said:

That's HDT SMP, not the chains. Number of objects (clothes, chains, hair, whatever) with SMP, plus number of NPCs with SMP can tank FPS. You'll see it discussed a lot on the nexus posts tab for HDT SMP.

Set things up so SMP only affects the player, or use 3BBB or BHUNP to get lighter weight physics by using both CBPC and SMP, or build the No HDT versions of the chains are your only options.

If supply and demand didn't pop up for you right (belted, quest added to journal) then you'll need to go back to a save before starting it and try again. I have no idea what stage it is and don't recommend using setstage. Elsidia might know if you really must try it that way. That will be at your own risk though - it can cause more problems later on.

Yeah that's what it looked like is the fps dropped, I just remove them when they are on a NPC and they fix's it, i may go an rebuild the chains as you have suggested

My PC has something on her that had no name once I used remove item on just that item and then talked to the doll maker it started up and I was able to finish that quest, that what I would suggest to anyone that is having an issue with getting belted look for items that has the ID but no name, though there is one in your inv that if you remove it loads back on so, I am thinking its and important "item" but there are sometimes other that need to be removed and the mods didn't remove it correctly

Does anyone have a list of quest ID and stages for the mod? I can't find anything.

I some completed the quests out of order and it looks like the Whip and Chain Inn quest requires the Bound Queen quest to begin in order to progress, but unfortunately I've already started that quest so it won't trigger.

2 minutes ago, johnicarus said:

Does anyone have a list of quest ID and stages for the mod? I can't find anything.

New quest system is complicated and depend on different variables that now you can't start or set next stage on quests. You can try to stop the bound queen quest and try to start again through Inn but it can broke more. i definitely not to recommend to do it. You can find this list into sseedit or with console by command help.

Anyone know a good replacer for all the Ballet Boot models in DCL? They must be like the oldest remaining item in lewd SSE, not being designed for HDT or NIO-HH ?
Currently whenever my character gets them, they float off the floor 3 inches while also having shortened legs.