Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

Hi there.

Just wondering if I could have a hand being pointed in the right direction for building bodies in bodyslide please?

My issue is the body morphing feature of Cursed Loot doesn't seem to work right and causes some crushed breasts when "expanded" and the belly inflation ins very low in the torso.

I've found that some suggestions on fixes eariler in this topic say to make sure you've built the bodies first in bodyslide. Is this the same as running bodyslide to build the outfits when you first install the mod or are there more steps fpr bodies?

Cheers

7 hours ago, Wow132666 said:

CBBE with HDT physics

i don't hear about CBBE HDT for SE version, i use CBBBE special body with HDT SMP xml configuration for physics. Seems on screenshot Gloves don't have right bone weight because those goes in own way. Probably you need copy selected bones from your CBBE HDT reference to that gloves. When you do it. don't copy all bones but onlt selecetd for arms because those gloves have finger weights too and then those weights will be removed and gloves destroyed. Also seems catsuit arms is too small - or this is made by sliders or weight deformation.  Or just visual illusion by screenshot and wrong weight on gloves. Anyway you need copy all slider to gloves too. Of course i can sent my gloves to you, but not sure if it helps.

3 hours ago, Wolfess177 said:

Just wondering if I could have a hand being pointed in the right direction for building bodies in bodyslide please?

That's depend on your body type. DCL inflation works right only on LE version of mod body type. I use CBBE SE special body. And there inflation works correct only belly. Butt visually not changes. Breasts in inflation nipples points up, but not enlarge. If you set size 2.0 it's deformed on direction of sky. because i left standard 0.7, when you practically not see difference of deforming. belly inflates good even on size 2.0 and it's really big.

But if you use 3BBB not sure, but i think you have no chance of normal inflation while you rework DCL inflation scripts and change morph names and inflated variables.

21 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Depend on papyrus log you was in strange place to be sent to dagonwar prison. What was a location and how are you get arrested and for what crime?

Don't you have any other prison mod what can overwrite it? You have DD 5.1 and DCL 9.0?

i have tried commiting crimes in different citys like Whiterun, Dawnstar, Riften and Solitude. i was accused by guards for pickpocketing and murder. i have DCL 9.0 and DD 5.1.7 installed.

11 hours ago, wrathdragon said:

i really like this mod exept for one feature the disable fast travel the options to disable it always while bound and while in a quest but what about the option for not at all seriously is there a patch or something i can do to not disable fast travel its driving me insane thanks for your hard work just frustrated srry  

No patch for fast travel that I know of. You can use carriages between towns. If you're having trouble activating them, Devious Carriages works.

Otherwise, the only option is to finish that quest as quickly as you can.

1 hour ago, shadychild said:

i have tried commiting crimes in different citys like Whiterun, Dawnstar, Riften and Solitude. i was accused by guards for pickpocketing and murder. i have DCL 9.0 and DD 5.1.7 installed.

I tried replicating this, but I need to work through an issue where my game freezes after the arrest dialogue when getting arrested.

@Elsidia have you tried getting arrested recently? There's a script error in shady's logs and mine, not sure if it's the problem here. The script is a fragment, nothing really looks off to me there, other than I don't see 'pqs' in it. Gonna compare to an older version too, but I think you're better at scripts than I am.

[04/17/2021 - 09:13:16PM] warning: Property pqs on script dcur_prison_arrest_goprison attached to topic info 540FEA56 on quest dcur_prison_guardArrestDlg (540FE4E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

@zarantha Speaking of carriages... maybe its just me, but you know the carriage added by DCL to dawnstar? I cant seem to get it to work. I talk to the driver, he tells me to jump in back, and then nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? Know what's going on? If anyone has any idea how to fix it let me know. 

20 minutes ago, unmog said:

@zarantha Speaking of carriages... maybe its just me, but you know the carriage added by DCL to dawnstar? I cant seem to get it to work. I talk to the driver, he tells me to jump in back, and then nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? Know what's going on? If anyone has any idea how to fix it let me know. 

There's a carriage added by DCL in dawnstar. You talk to the driver and he asks where you want to go, no hopping in back at all. He's right at the entrance to dawnstar, where you'd end up when fast traveling.

I think you're talking to another carriage added by another mod. The one I used was actually stuck in a house wall, but the  driver wasn't. Placement may be hidden depending on what city mod you use.

Spoiler

image.png.b2a1f4407a5925abd714d42f01122db4.png

51 minutes ago, unmog said:

I cant seem to get it to work. I talk to the driver, he tells me to jump in back, and then nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? Know what's going on? If anyone has any idea how to fix it let me know.

DCL carriage in dawnstar does not require you to jump in the carriage itself, differently from other mods (and even vanilla's ones)

20 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I think you're talking to another carriage added by another mod. The one I used was actually stuck in a house wall, but the  driver wasn't. Placement may be hidden depending on what city mod you use.

Few weeks ago I had DCL, Expanded Carriage Service and SLUTS resume, and thus ended with three carriage drivers in Dawnstar. Removed ECS since them and now I have two carriages at the same local (they do not occupy the exact same spot and are not incompatible per se, but it's a bit redundant though).

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

i don't hear about CBBE HDT for SE version,

:/ I just realized that I wrote this issue on the SE version of Cursed Loot, as I am using LE... 

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Anyway you need copy all slider to gloves too. Of course i can sent my gloves to you, but not sure if it helps.

Problem is, I don't actually know what NIF the uniform gloves reference. I have looked in bodyslide and could not find the NIF file for the uniform gloves. I could probably copy it myself if I actually knew which NIF that the gloves use.

Since I wrote this on the wrong version, IDK if the NIFs are the same or not, but if you want to send me the gloves I could still try anyways...

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

you tried getting arrested recently?

yes i tried. As new arrest system just picklock isn't have enough, because i kill one guard in Whiterun and Solitude then hide a weapon. Next guard as approaches me have DLC arrest dialogue. After a few try i got necessary outcome (i was locked into ultra tight armbinder and even teleports to place where all guards want to kill me) When at least i got necessary dialogue and answer - "what will happen to me" i got answer: "you go to prison" - in short there was more sentence. And then i was teleported to prison. I got result as from Whiterun and Solitude. Always tp to prison. And yes in logs are the same line Property pqs on script dcur_prison_arrest_goprison attached to topic info 540FEA56 on quest dcur_prison_guardArrestDlg (540FE4E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property, but arrest works properly. After this line i got log info what on are equipped shackles. What's not seen in log of @shadychild. I don't know why prison not works for him, maybe some mod forbidden DCL teleport to prison.

UPD: oh... maybe some mod modify Dagonwar prison cell, because DCL can't teleport to here.

36 minutes ago, Wow132666 said:

Problem is, I don't actually know what NIF the uniform gloves reference

No gloves from SE don't fit to LE, because LE have different build nif's If LE can be convert to SE by open nif in outfit studio then SE can't convert to LE.

For SE (what can be different too) body slides file is named DCL - CBBE - Long Gloves

And nif is in place meshes\devious\CursedLoot\mxw_catsuit - this path is the same as in LE

nif name is the same for LE: long_gloves_0.nif and long_gloves_1.nif

But better ask to LE thread because seems there is problem with weight but this for HDT work different as in SE version. We don't have HDT, we have some mod what try to replace it: HDT SMP.

55 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

yes i tried. As new arrest system just picklock isn't have enough, because i kill one guard in Whiterun and Solitude then hide a weapon. Next guard as approaches me have DLC arrest dialogue. After a few try i got necessary outcome (i was locked into ultra tight armbinder and even teleports to place where all guards want to kill me) When at least i got necessary dialogue and answer - "what will happen to me" i got answer: "you go to prison" - in short there was more sentence. And then i was teleported to prison. I got result as from Whiterun and Solitude. Always tp to prison. And yes in logs are the same line Property pqs on script dcur_prison_arrest_goprison attached to topic info 540FEA56 on quest dcur_prison_guardArrestDlg (540FE4E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property, but arrest works properly. After this line i got log info what on are equipped shackles. What's not seen in log of @shadychild. I don't know why prison not works for him, maybe some mod forbidden DCL teleport to prison.

UPD: oh... maybe some mod modify Dagonwar prison cell, because DCL can't teleport to here.

Maybe. Alright, I thought there was an animation to lock bindings on I might be choking on, but if it's the teleport after the guard says go to prison, that's where I'm freezing. And if you complete successfully, it's not the script error. ty for checking. I'd rather have the quest fail silently and complete though instead of just staying frozen. :D

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

though instead of just staying frozen.

Technically after it says to send me in prison i was play undress animation and put shackles then freeze for long time (about 10 -30 sec) and tp to prison. Sometimes I tp before got shackles it's depend on scripts lags. I'll add my log output of prison somewhere check in end where shackles is logged into papyrus.

Maybe because you have many mods it's takes a more long time for sending to prison? And what are written in logs after this prison error in logs?

UpD: PS: at least i remove Whip and Chains errors in papyrus log. I reenable all devices and all npc after reenable goes back to devices. And you was right - this is critical mass for devices in one cell, when i reenable all devices when i return back in inn i got no one device in: but after time it's load all devices. Takes up to 1 minute to load this. Probably i exit from inn this reload time and then those devices stay disabled and start generation papyrus errors.

Papyrus.0.log

On 4/17/2021 at 4:58 PM, zarantha said:

I believe it's intended. Enter Helgen and find her. When you find her, you should have an option to abandon her to her fate. This should kill the entire new arc that starts with chloe.

Zarantha, you are correct.  It is not enough to ignore Chloe, one must engage her and deny her two or three times, then the quest arc ends and all is restored.  Who'd have thunk it?  Only an evil genius like Kimy would be so insidious.  ?

58 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Technically after it says to send me in prison i was play undress animation and put shackles then freeze for long time (about 10 -30 sec) and tp to prison. Sometimes I tp before got shackles it's depend on scripts lags. I'll add my log output of prison somewhere check in end where shackles is logged into papyrus.

Maybe because you have many mods it's takes a more long time for sending to prison? And are written in logs after this prison error in logs?

UpD: PS: at least i remove Whip and Chains errors in papyrus log. I reenable all devices and all npc after reenable goes back to devices. And you was right - this is critical mass for devices in one cell, when i reenable all devices when i return back in inn i got no one device in: but after time it's load all devices. Takes up to 1 minute to load this. Probably i exit from inn this reload time and then those devices stay disabled and start generation papyrus errors.

Papyrus.0.log 84.87 kB · 0 downloads

good to know the inn's loading for you now, even if it takes a while.

For mine, i wouldn't mind if it was taking a while, that's almost standard in a script heavy mod order like mine. I do however, expect to be able to open menu or console while waiting, and I couldn't. I can't even switch back to the game if I shift focus. I waited a few minutes, but in my experience, once the game freezes, it's pretty much done.

No shackles get logged, the last thing I see logged is that script error. I waited about 10min before killing skyrim in task manager, that was 10 minutes after the last message. Got a new profile set up, I'm going to try that one now. might be that save is just borked. I was having trouble stealing frost just before trying the jail sequence.

Papyrus.0.log

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

There's a carriage added by DCL in dawnstar. You talk to the driver and he asks where you want to go, no hopping in back at all. He's right at the entrance to dawnstar, where you'd end up when fast traveling.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.b2a1f4407a5925abd714d42f01122db4.png

Nope, its the DCL carriage, like you said right at the entrance to dawnstar. Maybe he didn't tell me to hop in the back... I don't remember exactly. He said he would take me for free but then nothing happens.

Also I dont have another carriage/city mod.

1 hour ago, unmog said:

Nope, its the DCL carriage, like you said right at the entrance to dawnstar. Maybe he didn't tell me to hop in the back... I don't remember exactly. He said he would take me for free but then nothing happens.

Also I dont have another carriage/city mod.

Yeah, no charge for him. Hmm, I didn't have an issue. What quest were you on? I didn't try asking him to take me anywhere except where I was supposed to go.

On 4/5/2021 at 9:03 PM, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

was trying to trigger the DCL prison, which proofed a bit difficult, so i peeked into the code:

Three code pieces of interest:

266 Function CalcOutcome(Actor who)||
[...]
 13 |   If BountyViolent > 1500.0
 14 |   |   CalcOutcomeViolent(who)|
 15 |   |   isViolentCrime = True
 16 |   Else|   |
 17 |   |   if BountyPetty < 25.0
 18 |   |   |   isVeryMinorOffense = True
 19 |   |   EndIf
 20 |   |   CalcOutcomePetty(who)|
 21 |   EndIf

64  Function CalcOutcomeViolent(Actor who)|
  1 |   ; 9.0: let's reduce the overall visits to the prison a bit. No automatic prison for violent crime, but a higher chance to get a severe outcome (processed in that function)
  2 |   CalcOutcomePetty(who)|
  3 |   return

83  Function CalcOutcomePetty(Actor who)|
[...]
 24 |   if isViolentCrime
 25 |   |   prisonweight = 150.0
 26 |   |   wosweight = 75.0
 27 |   |   bosweight = 50.0
 28 |   |   fineweight = 0.0
 29 |   |   wcweight = 100.0
 30 |   |   ddweight = 75.0
 31 |   |   letgoweight = 0.0
 32 |   |   slavweight = 0.0
 33 |   |   rapeweight = 75.0
 34 |   endif

you'd probably want to swap lines 14&15 of CalcOutcome()

Otherwise the isViolentCrime variable inside of CalcOutcomePetty() is always False

edit: also of note: the "wait, i know you" vanilla guard dialogue (happens when bounty <= 1000 afaik) doesn't trigger the DCL prison.
So i guess the only way to trigger the DCL prison dialogues is by being in a fight with guards and then sheathing your weapons?

edit2: another bug: do not skip the last guard dialogue line or you run the risk of the guards attacking you afterwards.

@zarantha Just wanting to make sure this is fixed in the next version of DCL:
swap lines 14&15 in CalcOutcome, so that the isViolentCrime variable is set correctly in CalcOutcomePetty :)