Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Have no clue. What type of start you used: Vanilla, LAL, captured prices or other. How you enter in Helgen keep (what doors used)? When you enter here: at start of game or middle play?

UPD: how looks quest part (is there bond of skyrim active?

Nothing complex. I've installed Cursed Loot since the very first and began new game with vanilla start. I've entered to the prison with Hadvar. I don't think that other mod is interfering. Daymol is not installed. DD is the last version. Integration with Sanguine Debauchery and other mods is avaiable and loaded in the MCM menu. And Chloe is free out from the jail XD

CLOT.png

Chloe.jpg

29 minutes ago, zoluadru1980 said:

Nothing complex.

I hope this is SE version?

I need to test vanilla start and check new quest running system, maybe then i can say more how to fix it by console.

Chloe is free because Chloe quest not started. When quest start it's lock Chloe on place. You can start quest Chloe, but there not started Bound in Skyrim what is main line of new DCL 9.0

32 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I hope this is SE version?

I need to test vanilla start and check new quest running system, maybe then i can say more how to fix it by console.

Chloe is free because Chloe quest not started. When quest start it's lock Chloe on place. You can start quest Chloe, but there not started Bound in Skyrim what is main line of new DCL 9.0

Yes, it is Skyrim SE, and also the mods.

Thank you very much! If you have news just let me know :)

I've ran into an issue and its driving me up a wall. 
Getting used to the 9.0 changes. 

So i've figured most of it out, but this one has stumped me. In the image you can see how the corset is going inside the mesh. I don't believe this is a bodyslide issue. (I've ran it, and tested that it is working on cloths). What seems to be happening here is the corset has physics, so when my character walks it sways back and forth, but my characters butt (And breasts) have no physics to them. 

As a note - I was using the previous version of Cursed Loot and DD earlier today, and everything worked fine. All i did was change to the upgraded versions. 

Any idea what my issue is?

12.PNG

After doing some more testing and trying to fix the issue myself.... I found that my character had no physics because i wasn't using the physics body in CBBE.
Now i've ran into the issue where i do have physics, but the mesh's still don't seem to fit correctly. (As soon in image 2). Some stuff does, others do not. 
- Anything going over my characters stomach gets messed up (Picture 2), and the breasts also mess up. 

I am fairly new to modding, but i will try to xplain what i did inside of CBBE cause it does seem to be the issue now. 

Launched game, made character nude > Launched bodyslide > Selected "Slim" (Just the basic one for testing). > Clicked "Build" went back to game, equipped a piece of armor to verify change (Successful). > Back to bodyslide > Batch build. (I've tried with and without "Build morphs" checked. > Made sure everything was selected and clicked Build. > Where is says "Choose output set #1" i have CBBE Body Physics checked and where it says "Chose output set #2" i have CBBE Vanilla body fur 2 (Physics) checked. Clicked okay and wait. 

Once its done i do get error messages (First time ever seeing an error message inside of Bodyslide. 
There are around 40-60 things that all look like this line, just different assets. "DDA - CBBE - BodyHarness:Unable to open slider set file: E:/SteamLibrary......... (My drive location)

I also am beginning to think that this a DD problem and maybe i should be posting there...... but i started the thread here, didn't wana xpost

13.PNG

4 hours ago, TessaMarieGaming said:

I also am beginning to think that this a DD problem and maybe i should be posting there...... but i started the thread here, didn't wana xpost

I think this is your mod installation problem or bodyslide is installed in worng place or if you use mod manager... feel sorry... Check if you are installed all mods right and all folders is activated and you run bodyslide from right folder into mo2. As i see there you just build your body with sliders but dd and dcl items not build, but use zero sliders, because those are inside body.

And if you have error no files found that means you are not installed mods correct.

I use Vortex and still no any problem. Only need be careful not to rewrite Skyrim engine so much.

4 hours ago, serranna said:

re there any other patches or anything needed other than DCL 9.0 and DD 5, or are they all set and ready to do as is?

It's depend on what mods you use. I use only DCL and no need any fixes. Only standard Skyrim engine fixes and utility programs like papyrus utility and skyrim engine fixes.

why exactly.. after having the collar removed at the end of learning the ropes do I not get the option to tell the dollmaker "Actually no, I am done doing shit for you, kindly fuck off and die you luminous bitch." 

Because seriously I just want this shit off my quest log so I can go back to playing normally.

Atleast I know never to pick up chloe again, but at this point I'm probably going to abandon this character entirely since i'm fed up with fucking fetch quests and keep getting yelled at into more.

Please

atleast add some variety beyond "Walk here, talk to asshole, press devices menu several times, walk there, do thing, press devices menu more times."

I had so much other shit done, and this crap basically broke my enjoyment of skyrim entirely for the time being.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

It's depend on what mods you use. I use only DCL and no need any fixes. Only standard Skyrim engine fixes and utility programs like papyrus utility and skyrim engine fixes.

Yeah I was referring to all the DD hotfixes and bodyslide files we had to grab from a separate post which I cant find the link to anymore. Sounds like all that is obsolete with the new version which is good. I'm in the process of reinstalling everything from scratch, so I'm looking forward to getting back into it again!

7 hours ago, zoluadru1980 said:

Yes, it is Skyrim SE, and also the mods.

I start vanilla skyrim se and now want to ask.

First:

1) Execution
2) Dragon

3) Enter in helgen keep. As Ralof unlocks a doors and we go deeper into Helgen keep immediately start Chloe quest.

How you start your game?

Spoiler

ScreenShot19.jpg.f2c541cbea1007c70dd31c9803ceb718.jpg

8 hours ago, zoluadru1980 said:

Nothing complex. I've installed Cursed Loot since the very first and began new game with vanilla start. I've entered to the prison with Hadvar. I don't think that other mod is interfering. Daymol is not installed. DD is the last version. Integration with Sanguine Debauchery and other mods is avaiable and loaded in the MCM menu. And Chloe is free out from the jail XD

What mod is changing unbound. I've never seen 'jonestown'

7 hours ago, serranna said:

I've been away from the forums for a bit. Now that DCL is officially 9.0 and has been ported to SE, are there any other patches or anything needed other than DCL 9.0 and DD 5, or are they all set and ready to do as is?

Should be ready to go, although i'm looking at a possible issue for UNP and the elbowbinders.

For DD 5.1, I did forget the heretic bodyslides for UNP, those will be on the troubleshooting post  if you need them.

7 hours ago, TessaMarieGaming said:

13.PNG

This last one looks like when I hadn't painted the belly weight in, or when I left the belly weight in, and it shouldn't have been there.

CBBE does not have a belly. Are you using 3BBB, which does?

If you are using 3BBB or CBBE SMP, then grab the 3BA conversion of DD bodyslides.

38 minutes ago, zarantha said:

This last one looks like when I hadn't painted the belly weight in, or when I left the belly weight in, and it shouldn't have been there.

CBBE does not have a belly. Are you using 3BBB, which does?

If you are using 3BBB or CBBE SMP, then grab the 3BA conversion of DD bodyslides.

I am using 3BBB and would love to know where I can find 3BA bodyslide conversions for DD.   I've typed in every search term that I can think of and have never found these.

Unsure if this has been asked anywhere else, but if you use jks skyrim, the dollmakers building is inside another one... Has anyone made a patch for these two by any chance or am i just going opt have to suffer needing no clip if i want to get inside?

37 minutes ago, Kaeinara said:

Unsure if this has been asked anywhere else, but if you use jks skyrim, the dollmakers building is inside another one... Has anyone made a patch for these two

I am also curious about this. I normally use JK Skyrim, but I made a new MO2 profile without it so that I could try DCL 9.

1 hour ago, Kaeinara said:

Unsure if this has been asked anywhere else, but if you use jks skyrim, the dollmakers building is inside another one... Has anyone made a patch for these two by any chance or am i just going opt have to suffer needing no clip if i want to get inside?

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

I am also curious about this. I normally use JK Skyrim, but I made a new MO2 profile without it so that I could try DCL 9.

No patches for any of the city mods that i'm aware of. i've got etac in dawnstar and there's a tree right in front of the door, but it doesn't mess with actually getting in. and the tent for the ferry goes through the steps. but that's about it.

Could someone tell me what I did wrong here? I have some clipping in the legs and breast area on only the straitjacket catsuits (at least from what I have been able to tell so far!)

I had no problem with them when running the beta DCL with the new DD. The only difference is when I wiped and reinstalled all my mods I installed the CBBE curvy body instead of the CBBE slim body. In bodyslide I used the "CBBE Curvy" preset to build everything. The "topless" form of the catsuit has no clipping in the legs at all which is odd. I have also tested all kinds of other catsuits and they also look fine. At this point I'm going to assume this is the only problem, but since I basically spent all day reinstalling everything I haven't tested all items yet. Where can I find these items in the bodyslide program? Not like I'd know what to do with it anyway, but at least I could tinker.

ScreenShot423.png

ScreenShot425.png

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I start vanilla skyrim se and now want to ask.

First:

1) Execution
2) Dragon

3) Enter in helgen keep. As Ralof unlocks a doors and we go deeper into Helgen keep immediately start Chloe quest.

How you start your game?

Hide contents

ScreenShot19.jpg.f2c541cbea1007c70dd31c9803ceb718.jpg

Well, I've started the game as always. I've made a woman character when the racemenu option appeared. The execution and dragon race runned properly, with no bugs, and instead of Ralof I've chosen Hadvar. I've walked with him along the dungeon just to the big room before Chloe is, and the quest hadn't started yet.

I have a question/problem and I am not sure what the sources is...

Whenever a rape scene is triggered but the PC is wearing a chastity belt the NPC (obviously) can't continu with their intended plan, this leaves the game softlocked/stuck.
I lose control of PC as if a scene is playing, but nothing is happening the NPC(s) just stand there.
I have "attacker tries to unlock chastity belt" selected both in "deviously-cursed-loot" and in "deviously helpless".
Any idea's on how to fix/prevent this? (Besides turning off rape completely, which seems like a shame).

P.S. it happened again while typing this. Managed to get out of it using MCM > SexLab > debug > stop animation.
Which allowed to the quicksave and load on the spot to give me control back.

13 minutes ago, tekkkie said:

"deviously-cursed-loot" and in "deviously helpless".

I think there no DCL problem but deviously helpless - It's last updated 2018 year. But in DD 5.1 are new system of unequiping restraints, It's freezes because old function probably not work. Disable this mod and then test.