Share the weird quirks of your modded Skyrim.

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I've just come across an 'unquirk'.

This is from a couple of games ago.

Reveal hidden contents

Shrine.thumb.jpg.03f1831f6624773b7ae608b5d7c9aae5.jpg

And now today.

Reveal hidden contents

1433235603_Shrine1.thumb.jpg.62aaded446851027179ed0a1daa0fec2.jpg

As far as I am aware the only changes are: the road in the lower image is vanilla and the grass density and types settings in Skyrim.ini are different.

You must be majorly compensating for something.

I have a follower problem. Then I discovered the Pandorable NPC makeovers. Since I am already running NPC makeovers for most of my NPCs, I went through the pictures on the Nexus pages, picked out the best looking NPC makeovers and made followers out of them. Unfortunately the Pandorable makeovers have a LOT of hotties so with 62 new followers created, I have finally completed this exercise. I am now somewhere north of 880 followers in my game.

So I am looking at a follower cull. Since I am a sad, shallow kind of guy, my culling criteria is centered around how hot each follower is. So with no easy way to compare followers, I have come up with a mod that pulls up to 32 random followers into an area around the player and ensures that they are all wearing the same gear (retextured Tsun gear from Remodeled Armor). This is the result:

FollowerPuller.jpg

After three minutes they put their original clothing back on and wander off to wherever they came from. In most cases.

58 minutes ago, Arizona_Steve said:

I have a follower problem.

I'd view it as more of a solution. :classic_smile:

<nips off to have a look at Pandorable's mod>

EDIT: Apparently I've already got it but haven't installed it. I've got a few of his? standalone followers installed though.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently I have The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller in my inventory. That in itself should not seem odd except I've never been to Ustengrav and I've yet to talk to the Greybeards... The only logical thing I can think of is I've made a typo with an additem command but, other than firewood, I don't use additem much at all.

Semen seems to be washed off by swimming in water... This is not a bug, it's clearly an intentional feature of a mod but this has never worked before, only since this play through and other than updating my skeleton I've not added any new mods. I have removed some before starting this new game which makes me think it should have always been working just my install had broken that feature.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

The first two shots looks like 'mudcrab as tour-guide'.

"And on your left you can see the remains of a dead dragon"

Where's the location?

Old Hroldan is the location. I use old plugin from Hroldan Nightgate and Sawmill Villages. The old single plugin I use had navmesh problems, ETAC mod author MJB had uploaded somewhere a navmesh fix, maybe it ended up in last version of Old Hroldan village or newly updated All in one esp. My plugin also had a few other very minor things to polish,very easy the only con was no LOD for mod. And in mudcrab/dragon fight I just learned that none of the added buildings have activators for dragon to land on roofs.  

Edit: I just checked new all in one version and I see navmesh errors when checking for errors. I tried Pinemoon Village esp too and it has undeleted navmesh show when cleaning mod. 

6 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Old Hroldan is the location

Thanks. I think Old Hrolden is about the only place I don't have extended/expanded.

8 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

I just learned that none of the added buildings have activators for dragon to land on roofs.  

Wouldn't be a thing for me as I don't have dragons. ?