View File

Adds spells to summon creatures. Creatures can be commanded to follow, wait and train. Training a creature makes them stronger. When told to train, the creature looks for a partner nearby to have sex with, configurable via MCM.

Commands:

• Follow - Follow player.
  • Train - Look for partner to train with and repeat.
  • Wait - Wait, Wait also stops training.
  • Dismiss - Stop following, also causes the creature to look for a new partner on next training.
  • Banish - Remove creature from game.

Training Partner selection:

• Male, Female, Player toggles in MCM.
  • Can be set to keep training with the same partner or try to select again each time.
  • Creatures prefer partners who are wearing a hentai collar (craftable under jewelry)
  • Otherwise they prefer whoever is closer

Sex is handled by Sexlab. This mod does not include the creature meshes, you might want Gone's Bestiality Extras.

Creatures in mod:

• Troll, Wolf, Werewolf, Draugr, Horse, Falmer, Chaurus, Spider, Giant, Bear, SaberCat, Dog, VampireLord, Gargoyle, Dremora

Issues:

• Dremora sex positions are reversed.
  • Spider alignments are off.
  • Chaurus alignments are off.
  • Not a lot I can do about the animation issues.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/30/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, Dawnguard
  • Special Edition Compatible

edited:

The menu appeared with all creatures and worked with a follower / pc.

Only the spider alignment with the (n)pc didn't fit.

As already mentioned in the description some animations won't start immediately.

Ooh. Now this has some potential.

Mountain of questions? Mountain of questions.

1. How are the spells handled?  I assume they're just handed to the player since your description offers no hint of any quest or merchant; is this correct?
  2. How much stronger do the creatures get with training?  Are they game-breakingly strong?
  3. What kind of configuration options are there?  The description doesn't make it sound like there's much in the mod that needs to be configured.
  4. Do the creatures use the vanilla meshes or are they standalone?  Ex., if I install this, could I replace the wolf's mesh with an erect one, but leave the rest of the wild wolves sheathed?
  5. How do Dremora work?  Do they share animations with the other vaguely humanoid creatures or do they use SexLab's non-creature humanoid animations?  Do the Dremora have SoS functionality?
  6. Related to 6, would you consider the possibility of a female Dremora as well, who defaults to "receiving" positions?  I don't mean submissive or anything, I just don't want my poor Conjurer to wind up getting pegged by an unruly summon...  <_<
  7. What kind of plans for expansion do you have?  The core function of this mod could support a fantastic set of quests with a story to boot.  Even something as simple as a lore-friendly mini-quest for each spell tome would be an improvement.

Any chance for non dlc version ??

Unlikely, don't want to maintain two versions but if anyone wants to mod this mod, feel free.

Can they use the player to train?  Or maybe a follower? :blush:

There are MCM options for these.

Before someone else asks, would it be possible to use the mod for existing Creature(-followers)?

Currently you can't, may be possible, not sure it'd be worth it.

Spiders isnt put as issue, so does the spider animation work well with this mod?

Yeah alignment is off for me too, though it might have been just me.

1. How are the spells handled?  I assume they're just handed to the player since your description offers no hint of any quest or merchant; is this correct?
  2. How much stronger do the creatures get with training?  Are they game-breakingly strong?
  3. What kind of configuration options are there?  The description doesn't make it sound like there's much in the mod that needs to be configured.
  4. Do the creatures use the vanilla meshes or are they standalone?  Ex., if I install this, could I replace the wolf's mesh with an erect one, but leave the rest of the wild wolves sheathed?
  5. How do Dremora work?  Do they share animations with the other vaguely humanoid creatures or do they use SexLab's non-creature humanoid animations?  Do the Dremora have SoS functionality?
  6. Related to 6, would you consider the possibility of a female Dremora as well, who defaults to "receiving" positions?  I don't mean submissive or anything, I just don't want my poor Conjurer to wind up getting pegged by an unruly summon...   <_<
  7. What kind of plans for expansion do you have?  The core function of this mod could support a fantastic set of quests with a story to boot.  Even something as simple as a lore-friendly mini-quest for each spell tome would be an improvement.
  1. They just appear in your conjuration list.
  2. Attack doesn't really improve, it mainly makes them harder to kill. You could get a creature to something like shadowmere but it would take a lot of training.
  3. ATM mainly around the selection of training partners.
  4. Vanilla meshes.
  5. All sex animations are by Sexlab.
  6. Don't think animations exist for female creatures.
  7. Probably shouldn't expect too much, this is more of a utility mod than a quest mod. I don't mind scripting but CK is a pain.

Good job! thanks for this! much better than using Match maker. works great for me other than making sure you have plenty of room before using the training command.  they tend to move a good deal from the initial spot, but this is a sexlab issue. Just glad to finally see beast in skyrim after so long, no complaints from me!  :D

So I go to try this mod out. Turns out Dremora use human animations and are indeed functional with SoS, though there's a serious color mismatch.

Anyway that's not what I'm posting about. What I'm posting about is the fact my female character is ramming the Dremora's ass with a strapon. I was under the impression that in this mod, the creatures were doing the fucking, not the ones getting fucked. Is this a bug, or is it intentional?

Also, how do I stop "training"? I tried talking to the Dremora after the third session (I did it three times to see if it was random or if she'd fuck him with a strapon every time - she did) and told him to follow but shortly after that he initiated another "training session".

EDIT: The dog refuses to train with anyone, player or NPC alike.

So I go to try this mod out. Turns out Dremora use human animations and are indeed functional with SoS, though there's a serious color mismatch.

Anyway that's not what I'm posting about. What I'm posting about is the fact my female character is ramming the Dremora's ass with a strapon. I was under the impression that in this mod, the creatures were doing the fucking, not the ones getting fucked. Is this a bug, or is it intentional?

Also, how do I stop "training"? I tried talking to the Dremora after the third session (I did it three times to see if it was random or if she'd fuck him with a strapon every time - she did) and told him to follow but shortly after that he initiated another "training session".

EDIT: The dog refuses to train with anyone, player or NPC alike.

I mentioned the Dremora issue. I lol when I first saw this, I think the issue is outside this mod.

To stop training use "wait".

The training can take a while to start, if you are getting impatient try "wait" then "train".

Ohh. That's what you meant by reversed. I thought you meant the animations were flipped around 180 degrees or something so the alignment was off. Okay, that makes sense.

I'll try the dog and some other creatures again next chance I get.

Hello thanks for the mod, I wanted to ask about extras bestiality how can I get the troll with erect cock?

Open folder /data/meshes/actors/troll/character assetes/ and rename all files ending with _nude or _erect like the other files without these endings. Example: You have troll.nif and troll_erect.nif. Delete troll.nif and rename troll.erect.nif to troll.nif. 

Same for draugr, falmer etc. The Downside: they are now always erected. Seems to be the only solution to make bestiality extras compatible with sexlab

D_ManXX2, on 30 Oct 2013 - 3:42 PM, said:snapback.png

Any chance for non dlc version ??

Unlikely, don't want to maintain two versions but if anyone wants to mod this mod, feel free.

Don't worry i am still able to remove dependency for my own use, i did for another mod like multiple marriage too who also required dawnguard.

Anyone else having problems getting the acts to trigger. I am summoning the beasts to train and do th deed but all they do is fight and engage in normal combat. Could this be a problem wih my sexlab framework. I have all animations installed and they work fine with my other beast mods but I'm not getting the animations to trigger with this one

Thx for puting this mod together. I love it but I have a kinda weird thing happening and not sure if it's just me or part of the mod. It works great on the normal human type races I've tried, (Breton, Redguard and even Dark Elf), but for some reason I can't train any of the creatures with my Khajiit character. Just curious if it's cuz of the beast race or just my bad luck. Thx again for the great mod.