• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/9/2020 at 9:05 PM, Luka10 said:

Where's the SE version of this?

on the MNCSE page.

Ā 

2 hours ago, evilblade said:

If only you could also ride those animals.. that'd be AWESOME! :)

bad idea. if the creatures de spawn when your riding it will crash the game.

7 hours ago, Luka10 said:

There was a mod called riding styles or something like that where they had mountsĀ  which you'd ride in some sexual way.

i think that one needs updating for the ABC & ASOS stuff. (i have not looked at that mod for a while so i'm not sure.)

• 6 months later...

I played with Riding Styles about a year ago. When it works, it's a sight to behold. When it doesn't... Let's just say that if you want to try it out, save the game every single time you even think about mounting an animal.
EVERY.
SINGLE.
TIME.
Also, don't use it on a primary character that you want to play as for a long time.
Use a burner character to play with it, then uninstall it completely with no trace before you go back to a real character.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Poseidon669 said:

Iā€™m trying to ā€œmateā€ with the creatures and it does nothing. Any ideas?

your on the support page for the old standalone 2013 version of HC, not the newer MNCSLAL/SE version.

Ā 

and you need to uninstall the mod, load the game and save, then reinstall the mod.

Hi, Im running into an issue where I summon a female creature using one of the various spells (tried dog, husky, armored husky and female giant) and all of them default to using male animations. Now I have done some research and i dont think all animations are broken. For instance, the horse and wearwolf are able to use male animations which is great. But I was really hoping to get the dog animations to work on males. Below I will attach a List of the mods I have installed at the moment. Im using Vortx which I know isnt the greatest. But I dont have any actual game breaking errors using it, only this singular issue. Im going to list out the mods I have added to try and get more animation support. Please note that I do already have things like the Creature Framework, FNIS Creature Pack,Ā  Spells Pack, etc installed.Ā 

Ā 

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_Beta8

SexLabsArousedSSELoose-29

SL Animation Loader SE

SL_VRpatch_clone_v1

MoreNastyCritters_v12_6SE

HentiCreatures_MNCv12_6SE

HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_27SE

FBSLALPack v12.0SERev1

Ā 

Ive loaded all the animations after FNIS integration using Animation Loaded but still no luck.Ā 

Ā 

Do I need more mods to get female dog animations to work? Or is that just something no one has ever done in game

Ā 

3 hours ago, Tifone said:

Hi, Im running into an issue where I summon a female creature using one of the various spells (tried dog, husky, armored husky and female giant) and all of them default to using male animations. Now I have done some research and i dont think all animations are broken. For instance, the horse and wearwolf are able to use male animations which is great. But I was really hoping to get the dog animations to work on males. Below I will attach a List of the mods I have installed at the moment. Im using Vortx which I know isnt the greatest. But I dont have any actual game breaking errors using it, only this singular issue. Im going to list out the mods I have added to try and get more animation support. Please note that I do already have things like the Creature Framework, FNIS Creature Pack,Ā  Spells Pack, etc installed.Ā 

Ā 

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_Beta8

SexLabsArousedSSELoose-29

SL Animation Loader SE

SL_VRpatch_clone_v1

MoreNastyCritters_v12_6SE

HentiCreatures_MNCv12_6SE

HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_27SE

FBSLALPack v12.0SERev1

Ā 

Ive loaded all the animations after FNIS integration using Animation Loaded but still no luck.Ā 

Ā 

Do I need more mods to get female dog animations to work? Or is that just something no one has ever done in game

Ā 

Okay I have solved this issue.Ā 

For those that come after me seeking female animal sex animations with male characters, this worked for me.Ā 

Ā 

One, make sure "match creature gender" is turned off

two, in SLAL just un-install the "more nasty critters" animations and use the ones from HCOS and other mods. If you do that it seems to ignore the animations wrongly designated for female creatures. You might still see it pop up as an animation from time to time but a few skips and you should end up on a blowjob or regular intercourse scene. If anyone has any tips on how to move the dick down to animal vagina level that would be great, right now it looks like he's ramming ass.Ā 

For reference this was the tread that got it figured outĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Tifone
  • 1 month later...

hello, I noticed a delicate sitaution, It may not be because of this mod, it did start up shortly after I started to install any hentai creatures and immersive creatures.. I will ask on those threads too. After a sex lab encounter, I cant seem to do anymore magic. I cant get out a sword either.Ā  not sure what the deal is. I pretty much have to log out of the game. if I come back its still kind of stuck...Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...