I've ran into an interesting bug I can get the dremora to train once but he'll refuse to train after that even with npcs wearing the collar, but any other creature refuses to train and doesnt do any animations despite having the latest sexlab and fnis.

What collar?   i don't remember there being a Collar with HentaiCreatures....

I've ran into an interesting bug I can get the dremora to train once but he'll refuse to train after that even with npcs wearing the collar, but any other creature refuses to train and doesnt do any animations despite having the latest sexlab and fnis.

Turn on creature support in the Sexlab Framework, Dremora is the only creature that uses the human animations. It's also still backwards, the Dremora gets the submissive position. I didn't fix that it seems.

I'm having a problem I'm not sure what to make of it. It all works fine and dandy and thanks for this mod! For some reason, even though I have no creatures summoned I keep getting a papyrus error spam:

None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [HentaiCreaturesQuest (780012C4)].hentaicreaturesquest.hasCollar() - "HentaiCreaturesQuest.psc" Line 160
    [HentaiCreaturesQuest (780012C4)].hentaicreaturesquest.getPreferredTrainee() - "HentaiCreaturesQuest.psc" Line 165
    [HentaiCreaturesQuest (780012C4)].hentaicreaturesquest.findTrainee() - "HentaiCreaturesQuest.psc" Line 196
    [ (FF000D6C)].HentaiCreaturesActor.TRAIN() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line 109
    [ (FF000D6C)].HentaiCreaturesActor.OnUpdate() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line ?
[01/17/2014 - 10:08:54PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
    [HentaiCreaturesQuest (780012C4)].hentaicreaturesquest.hasCollar() - "HentaiCreaturesQuest.psc" Line 160
    [HentaiCreaturesQuest (780012C4)].hentaicreaturesquest.getPreferredTrainee() - "HentaiCreaturesQuest.psc" Line 165
    [HentaiCreaturesQuest (780012C4)].hentaicreaturesquest.findTrainee() - "HentaiCreaturesQuest.psc" Line 196
    [ (FF000D6C)].HentaiCreaturesActor.TRAIN() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line 109
    [ (FF000D6C)].HentaiCreaturesActor.OnUpdate() - "HentaiCreaturesActor.psc" Line ?
[01/17/2014 - 10:09:57PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsEquipped() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[01/17/2014 - 10:09:57PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
[01/17/2014 - 10:10:59PM] ERROR: Cannot call IsEquipped() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[01/17/2014 - 10:10:59PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
[01/17/2014 - 10:11:14PM] VM is freezing...
[01/17/2014 - 10:11:14PM] VM is frozen

Looks like a creature is scanning the area to train, even though I haven't summoned one and It was a long time after I had summoned it. It happened when I asked Lydia to fullfil her Housecarl....ahem duties... Used Sex Lab without any creature out, just plain sex with Lydia and then after a couple of scenes it just hanged. Any help would be appreciated.

Turn on creature support in the Sexlab Framework, Dremora is the only creature that uses the human animations. It's also still backwards, the Dremora gets the submissive position. I didn't fix that it seems.

Creature support is on but no animation plays.

Hi. Just an offer. There is a mod called "Sexlab Werewolves" that support female werewolfs. Is there a chance that you can add female werewolf summoning option to this mod?

Currently no animations are available for doing female creatures of any kind. You could summon a female werewolf but there's no animation to use her so...

Anyone else having problems getting the acts to trigger. I am summoning the beasts to train and do th deed but all they do is fight and engage in normal combat. Could this be a problem wih my sexlab framework. I have all animations installed and they work fine with my other beast mods but I'm not getting the animations to trigger with this one

I am and there is no one giving any help. I tried everything from clean install to downgrading. Even crafted the collar and used console to obtain it.

Anyone else having problems getting the acts to trigger. I am summoning the beasts to train and do th deed but all they do is fight and engage in normal combat. Could this be a problem wih my sexlab framework. I have all animations installed and they work fine with my other beast mods but I'm not getting the animations to trigger with this one

I am and there is no one giving any help. I tried everything from clean install to downgrading. Even crafted the collar and used console to obtain it.

Did you delete the scripts from hentai creatures? Waxen figure made a bsa file, but from the original mod there are 4 scripts, so in case you manually delete you have to delete the scripts, otherwise they interfere i think.

Did you delete the scripts from hentai creatures? Waxen figure made a bsa file, but from the original mod there are 4 scripts, so in case you manually delete you have to delete the scripts, otherwise they interfere i think.

when i do an uninstall of major mods I completely uninstall skyrim and reinstall wipe my registry.

I have never seen the summoned creatures fight each other or anybody else, in all my testing they stand around or wander a bit until their next trainee is assigned and a slot in the framework is available for them.

I have had as many as 50 creatures and 35 trainees in one area at once and there was no fighting going on between any of them.

Have you some other mod that heightens aggressiveness of creatures or NPCs?

I finally found how to make sure the summoned creatures are properly deleted, it turns out the way they are summoned determines whether they can be deleted.

The updated mod has been sent to FlyingToasters.

No need for the pool of actors I was considering after all (of course I only figured that out AFTER I got the pool code mostly working).

Edit: FlyingToasters has been offline for a while so I'll make this available to everyone for now and when he comes back he can decide whether to update the mod using it, ignore the mod entirely from now on or use the fixes in his own update.

attachicon.gifHentaiCreatures.7z

Changes include fixes, new spell for Seekers plus very unhappy faces and crying after the creatures are finished.

I wanted to say thanks a lot for putting up these changes and adding the seeker animations too. The extra status message is very helpful in seeing exactly what the creatures are doing.

On that note, did you change how the creatures move around as well? Before they seemed to walk up and approach their target, but now they just seem to teleport and begin the animation immediately. Just wondering.

when i do an uninstall of major mods I completely uninstall skyrim and reinstall wipe my registry.

Ok, i'm a bit more sloppy and only do a complete reinstall every few months. But because of this i had a weird issue recently when trying the submit mod this time without submit-dd-addon, because i still got devious devices. Then i realized that there is one submit-devious devices script while the submit mainmod was a .bsa file, so the script did override submit despite i had deactivated it.

Too bad this isn't the case for you then, because here it would be similiar, there would be scripts left from hentai creatures while Waxen Figure has packed them in the .bsa . Good luck, hopefully you find the issue.

I quite enjoy the mod now with Waxen Figures patch. Well did before too, but the savebloat threat gone is just great.

I finally found how to make sure the summoned creatures are properly deleted, it turns out the way they are summoned determines whether they can be deleted.

The updated mod has been sent to FlyingToasters.

No need for the pool of actors I was considering after all (of course I only figured that out AFTER I got the pool code mostly working).

Edit: FlyingToasters has been offline for a while so I'll make this available to everyone for now and when he comes back he can decide whether to update the mod using it, ignore the mod entirely from now on or use the fixes in his own update.

attachicon.gifHentaiCreatures.7z

Changes include fixes, new spell for Seekers plus very unhappy faces and crying after the creatures are finished.

I wanted to say thanks a lot for putting up these changes and adding the seeker animations too. The extra status message is very helpful in seeing exactly what the creatures are doing.

On that note, did you change how the creatures move around as well? Before they seemed to walk up and approach their target, but now they just seem to teleport and begin the animation immediately. Just wondering.

Yes, I changed how they move because in a crowded room they often couldn't approach their target and it was one thing I was testing when I was trying to figure out why the mod was always preferring to use just a few NPCs while others went completely unmolested. I could have changed it back after I determined that not being able to reach a target wasn't the source of that problem.

The collar is used to pick targets for creatures sex, not to select creatures so it wouldn't work.

OTOH, it would be relatively simple to add Huskies as another creature to be summoned.

Edit: The Sexlab Framework doesn't have it in the list of supported creatures.

I don't like having a spell for each creature type though, maybe have one spell and a MCM setting to select which creature gets summoned. Perhaps future proof it by adding all the creatures as possibilities and just have them banish themselves if the framework returns a "no animations" result.

The collar is used to pick targets for creatures sex, not to select creatures so it wouldn't work.

OTOH, it would be relatively simple to add Huskies as another creature to be summoned.

I don't like having a spell for each creature type though, maybe have one spell and a MCM setting to select which creature gets summoned. Perhaps future proof it by adding all the creatures as possibilities and just have them banish themselves if the framework returns a "no animations" result.

I was wondering about that.   So how do Hellhounds and Huskies perform sex animations?  Well, at least Sceolang and Bran that I know of for certain do Sex, but those are Armored Huskies... Regular Husky's do not, however.   But my character did get 'raped' by a Hellhound once, (Sex Lab Defeat 4.2.1).

I was wondering about that.   So how do Hellhounds and Huskies perform sex animations?  Well, at least Sceolang and Bran that I know of for certain do Sex, but those are Armored Huskies... Regular Husky's do not, however.   But my character did get 'raped' by a Hellhound once, (Sex Lab Defeat 4.2.1).

I think I may have been trying it with an outdated Sexlab Framework on that profile so I plan to check it again.  I'm also building a statistics system whos been trained, how many times trained and trained by what creature(s) and how many times by each type of creature.

I think I may have been trying it with an outdated Sexlab Framework on that profile so I plan to check it again.  I'm also building a statistics system whos been trained, how many times trained and trained by what creature(s) and how many times by each type of creature.

Ooooooooooh..... I will soooo worship you....  ;)

Gotta love that you tweaking this mod :P big thanks for that. Just a small request if i may, this probably has been asked before, but i am wondering if you could make the summonable horse ridable, so you can use it for traveling. Tried to do it myself but failed >.>

Gotta love that you tweaking this mod :P big thanks for that. Just a small request if i may, this probably has been asked before, but i am wondering if you could make the summonable horse ridable, so you can use it for traveling. Tried to do it myself but failed >.>

You ride the horse then the horse rides you, sounds like fun :).

If you want some fun check this mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21959-update-name-changes-new-skeleton-milk-pot-set-compatibility-angeli-elin/

Try riding the Angeli Broom (to do so, drop it from your inventory and it will appear in a ready-to-mount state, on dismounting it will go back into your inventory).  Note the placement of the control stick and what muscles the rider must be using to control the vehicle.  No wonder it goes up and down as you travel...

Ouch, no standalone version of the broom only :s leeched it anyways, might install it in the near future, but looking at the files in the core folder it would want to change way too many within the Character folder, and i cant risk messing that up now :D