I cant trigger this train animation at all .I pressed  the train button and waited for a while,but the beast only looked at me and did  nothing.

The only thing I can think of is sometimes if I try to start it imediately after loading an area it hasn't noticed that my follower and I are in the area but it picks them up on the next training loop. So I guess try it in a town centre and wait about 40secs, If it still doesn't work then try train again. Also by default it only looks at female npcs and not the player, so have a play with the MCM options.

've since found a small problem when I train with a creature and after the workout, giving the creature again, according to the commanding me. the creature that I no longer want to follow. Just stands there. the only thing I can do to send away the creature again. and to summon a new creature. does anyone have the problem too?

sorry for my english its google translation

and thanks for the nice mod 

and here have made payrus log

Sometimes when I told it to train, the follower command crosshair pops up and if said creatures initiates the training before I get to the crosshair, the crosshair sticks around after training, with no way to close it.

A different question. The boost is permanent, right? And do these creatures follow you anywhere like a follower?
How about places that forces you to separate? say Sovngarde.
Are there no way to make these creatures permanent followers? With send home option and recruit so that they won't be lost for good after all that training.

An unarmed damage boost from trainings would be nice so they would get stronger too.
Or maybe options to customize the gain per training. Personally I'd prefer it to have a noticeable boost, but with a considerable delays between training.
Say twice per day with growth equal to a player level up. (15 health/magicka was it?)
but that's just my preference.

Great mod! Expecting more from this!

My only problem with this mod is I can't ride the horse. I like it (even if EFF messes with it, I found a workaround with that), I like it a lot, but I wish I could -ride- the horse I've been training between my legs. :) And not (only) in the sexual manner!

Am I the only one suffering from a problem where actors (beast and the one the beast is doing) move around up and down, left and right, sometimes damn fly in circles in the air in an attempt to align with each other? It happens with normal sex on other sexlab mods when the terrain is uneven or so, but this one took it to a whole new level. I watched as Lydia floated about a feet off the ground while a spider that was supposedly being... trained, did loops 5 feet above her. What gives?

've since found a small problem when I train with a creature and after the workout, giving the creature again, according to the commanding me. the creature that I no longer want to follow. Just stands there. the only thing I can do to send away the creature again. and to summon a new creature. does anyone have the problem too?

sorry for my english its google translation

and thanks for the nice mod 

and here have made payrus log attachicon.giflog.txt

i am also having this issue.

Uploaded an update for the follow issue and added some reaction to the training partner.

I think found more info about the persistent crosshair.
I think whevenr the creature is about to train, it goes into the "follower command mode"

if the creature is still in the same cell as you then it's fine, but when you leave the cell, you can't close it and stuck with the crosshair.

Is there anyway to forcefully remove the follower command mode?

Uploaded an update for the follow issue and added some reaction to the training partner.

Thanks! :D

I think whevenr the creature is about to train, it goes into the "follower command mode"

if the creature is still in the same cell as you then it's fine, but when you leave the cell, you can't close it and stuck with the crosshair.

I`m also having this issue, but no training will be done, just the crosshair. I`m trying with the update. Nevertheless great mod ;P

I`m also having this issue, but no training will be done, just the crosshair. I`m trying with the update. Nevertheless great mod ;P

If you guys are talking about the pulsing "do something for me cursor", I sometimes get that on any follower when activating them, just put the cursor over them again until it says "talk" and activate to issue the command again. The other thing is when the creature is pathing to the partner it does it in this mode, it should toggle off by it self when it reaches the partner, if it doesn't because it got interupted somehow or if there are issues with the navmesh in the area then it may get stuck in theory but I find it just teleports to start training anyway and I've never had one that I couldn't activate again to do stuff. May be point out the location and I'll go try it there.

The problem is not there when the creature is with you. The problem only appears when the creature is not in the same cell as you.
Say I told the creature to train, so it would attack nearby npcs, but suddenly it got left behind, say, still inside a house.

The thing is, the creature will still train with the npcs near it, despite being in different cells than you. I think this messes with his pathing, since he's not in your cell and he can't find his partner. This triggers the "do something for me cursor", which should've disappeared when the creatures find their partner, but it's stuck because the creatures can't.

Maybe you could make these creatures only attempt to train when they're in the same cell as you?
I know you can tell them to wait, but changing back and forth between train and wait just to change cells is kind of tedious.

The problem is not there when the creature is with you. The problem only appears when the creature is not in the same cell as you.

Say I told the creature to train, so it would attack nearby npcs, but suddenly it got left behind, say, still inside a house.

Uploaded an update for this issue.

Just installed this with all the requirements and everything, but the spells wont appear in my spell list :-/

I was able to add them with the console but the summoned creatures do nothing when told to train

Although when i installed the update it broke. Creatures would not do anythin at all.. I tried a lot of things and the only thing that fixed it was reverting back to 1.02

Added update for spell not being added issue. As for the creatures not doing anything, follow seems to work, train still sometime suffer from skyrim thinking the player and other followers arn't in the same cell, traveling usually fixes this, other than that I made some minor changes which may help. Also added a talk command for acessing any follow mods which you might be using.

Hey I've ran into a few problems with the mod. Creatures work fine, follow etc works fine. They fight just fine.

However they refuse to train using my player. I've enabled all the correct MCM options and such but it doesn't seem to be happening. Would you mind elaborating on exactly how the train option functions and how soon after clicking it I should expect results? I've waited in game 4 hours and then 2 mins in real time and the wolf I tested on just wandered aimlessly :D

Not yet tested on npcs.

This looks very interesting for an animal companion mod and i'm keen to get it all working properly and train them beasties up!

However they refuse to train using my player. I've enabled all the correct MCM options and such but it doesn't seem to be happening. Would you mind elaborating on exactly how the train option functions and how soon after clicking it I should expect results? I've waited in game 4 hours and then 2 mins in real time and the wolf I tested on just wandered aimlessly :D

Generally starts in about 10 seconds. If you just started the game though try traveling somewhere first.

Generally starts in about 10 seconds. If you just started the game though try traveling somewhere first.

Turns out my sexlab reconfigured and the creature option was turned off :D

It works now. However last week creature sex all worked fine. Now for some reason draugr and wolves just stand there while my player does the sex anims. I'm wondering if you can provide an insight into this rather than me trawling tech support for hours? The rest of the creatures work perfectly.