Okay so having tons of issues with every animation, except the dremora.... None of the creatures will "train" not even on female characters. Is there an incompatibility with Sexlab Puppets? or any of the other Sexlab plugin mods? The creatures run at myself or who ever I give the collar too but it doesnt initiate the scene. I hope this is not a female only mod. 

ok for me the only animation isnt working is the dremora... played a femal pc. ;)

Okay so having tons of issues with every animation, except the dremora.... None of the creatures will "train" not even on female characters. Is there an incompatibility with Sexlab Puppets? or any of the other Sexlab plugin mods? The creatures run at myself or who ever I give the collar too but it doesnt initiate the scene. I hope this is not a female only mod.

Did you enable Creature Sex in the Sexlab MCM menu?

Did you "E" each crature and tell it to train?

For my the animations aren't working at all. I'm using Beast animation pack and Sexlab creatures. I'm not sure what's going wrong. I checked MCM and everything should work but when I click on train, both of the female PC and the NPC creature just stare at each other (very awkward stare)

I run BOSS every single time I add or remove a mod and yes I ran FNIS. Something has to be up with either the author of FNIS or the guide on this site to install SexLab, FNIS and mods is fucked cause I've downloaded each multiple times but when I run FNIS it only has the button to update behaviors, never to update creatures even after downloading the exact FNIS the outdated guide specifies and going to the correct folder in the Skyrim Data folder.

FNIS dropped the separate button for creatures. Use ONLY the latest FNIS release now, do not use older releases because there is a significant problem with CTDs that was solved in the latest release.

I did use the latest SexLab Framework, latest FNIS and latest mod versions. Random Attack was the only one that worked. Was thinking of using SexLab Framework 1.20 and seeing if the mods work then.

Be sure that Random is before all the other non-ESM Sexlab plugins...   BOSS works, but tends to miss a few things.. 

Also, be sure you installed the latest FNIS Creature pack.  Here --->  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/download/1000085930

I went ahead and did a full clean-wipe-install and followed the guide here again and didn't come into any issues...  Are you running any ENB's?

No I don't use ENB or any of the texture enhancers and yes I used the latest release of FNIS. Not doing a clean install. My DVD-ROM drive has dust in it I can't get out so I'd have to do a clean install by downloading from Steam which means over 3 hours for that alone. Tired of all the re-installs I did when I first got Skyrim so I just keep a backup of the Data folder without the SexLab framework and mods installed, so redownloading all the mods from nexus would over 4 more hours just for that.

Great mod! I've just managed to get it to work after dealing with a couple of conflicts.

Anyway, it's pretty convenient to be able to spawn friendly animals for use with the general sexlab spells. If you're looking for improvements, I'd suggest increasing the list of spawnable animals to include some missing actors:

-Small spider

-Familiar

-Goat

-Dragon (If possible)

Plus you might want to consider adding more unusual spawns like hagraven, ghosts, shades, dwarven centurions etc. (it might give people the incentive to make some resources for these ones).

ok I am having a problem I have everything installed and I summon the creature and when I tell them to train all they do is walk up to a npc and stare at them I know it wont start immediately but the creature will just stare for like 30 seconds then look at my char ive tried it with 5 different creatures and none work except the dremora any tips would be nice

It would seem that quite a lot of things are.. delayed-reaction, for lack of a better term. Would seem a dialog didn't show up for this mod until I reloaded the save, which then showed the menu with NO chance of backing out. Had to end-task. Though I suppose what started the dialog was another mod's dialog option.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I've tested this mod, I can say it is a very good mod ! No issue so far... Well, actually I only used it for testing sex animations and then banished the creatures but except the known bugs (I don't understand why they cannot be resolved, btw... it doesn't make sense to me as Ashal surely has the answers to these little issues) everything worked so far ! Thanks a lot !

As far as I've tested this mod, I can say it is a very good mod ! No issue so far... Well, actually I only used it for testing sex animations and then banished the creatures but except the known bugs (I don't understand why they cannot be resolved, btw... it doesn't make sense to me as Ashal surely has the answers to these little issues) everything worked so far ! Thanks a lot !

Banished creatures don't cease to exist, they persist in your save game forever. Don't use this on a save that you plan to keep playing.

Banished creatures don't cease to exist, they persist in your save game forever. Don't use this on a save that you plan to keep playing.

That's a good advice. Does killing them work or does this also have drawbacks?

I haven't tried killing them. I'll try that and get back...

Edit: Checked the code, the code kills the summoned creature as part of its banish process so killing the creature isn't going to make a difference.

Thanks for the info. Sorry for being somewhat offtopic, but you seem very good at checking mod-scripts, so if you try most/all sexlab mods i think it would be a great idea if you make a small sticky post where you describe which mods are in your opinion potential savegame killers and not adviseable for a long playthrough and those which you think are also good for long playthroughs.

I haven't tried killing them. I'll try that and get back...

Edit: Checked the code, the code kills the summoned creature as part of its banish process so killing the creature isn't going to make a difference.

Thanks for the info. Sorry for being somewhat offtopic, but you seem very good at checking mod-scripts, so if you try most/all sexlab mods i think it would be a great idea if you make a small sticky post where you describe which mods are in your opinion potential savegame killers and not adviseable for a long playthrough and those which you think are also good for long playthroughs.

I only noticed this because I went into it to fix a problem I noticed where it was repeatedly using the same actors over and over again while totally ignoring others.  While using debug code to iterate through all the actors it found in the area I noticed it was still listing actors that had been banished.

At some point I may go ahead and change this mod to create a pool of actors that are stored somewhere out of the way and re-used at meed but I'm not in the habit of examining the code for every mod.

I finally found how to make sure the summoned creatures are properly deleted, it turns out the way they are summoned determines whether they can be deleted.

The updated mod has been sent to FlyingToasters.

No need for the pool of actors I was considering after all (of course I only figured that out AFTER I got the pool code mostly working).

Edit: FlyingToasters has been offline for a while so I'll make this available to everyone for now and when he comes back he can decide whether to update the mod using it, ignore the mod entirely from now on or use the fixes in his own update.

HentaiCreatures.7z

Changes include fixes, new spell for Seekers plus very unhappy faces and crying after the creatures are finished.

I've ran into an interesting bug I can get the dremora to train once but he'll refuse to train after that even with npcs wearing the collar, but any other creature refuses to train and doesnt do any animations despite having the latest sexlab and fnis.