I got this mod working but whenever I summon a second monster, the game seems to crash. Is it possible to have more then 1 summon at a time?

Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?

I have not seen this one.   what creatures are you summoning?

I have had up to eight werewolves summoned in a room with 20 female followers, usually only 4 werewolves bang at a time, but I have had all eight screwing the female NPC's including my PC.

Though for some reason, the gangbang feature for falmer/draugr doesn't happen naturally.  

Still waiting on a Hentai Dragon...

I installed the mod but I can't summon any kind of creature now, not even vanilla ones, anyone else has this problem?

I had this problem, it was a conflicting mod that messed with spells, for me it was balanced magic, I would look through and see if you have anything that messes with your spells.

I got this mod working but whenever I summon a second monster, the game seems to crash. Is it possible to have more then 1 summon at a time?

Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?

I have not seen this one.   what creatures are you summoning?

I have had up to eight werewolves summoned in a room with 20 female followers, usually only 4 werewolves bang at a time, but I have had all eight screwing the female NPC's including my PC.

Though for some reason, the gangbang feature for falmer/draugr doesn't happen naturally.  

Still waiting on a Hentai Dragon...

I tried summoning several werewolves actually, but it seems to happen with the second creature I summon regardless of what type it is.

When I turned all the AI off, I didn't have any crashes, but obviously I can't play with it turned off so I'll have to keep trying things out.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong ( super helpful, right? )  but I can summon the beasties ( all of them ) and they engage the ladies but zero animation happens.  Have I installed it wrong?  What would be the 'correct' way to install the animations if a manual 'drag and drop into the data file' doesn't work?  I unpack the rar files for the beasty animations, ( I'm using Gone's animations ) and the girl and the monster just stand there in idle animation.  I hear all the lovely noises, but no animation at all.  Completely confuzzled by this.   

My FNIS is up to date as far as I know, and so is Sexlab.  Am I missing something?

I've spend 13 bucks just for this mod!

A bit disappointed really. But I think I might be able to answer some people's questions about training thing and I have some questions to ask the modder as well.

So, it seems the animal you've summoned won't do anything for a long long while. I set the timer to 30 seconds per each training, but I timed in real life, it can get up to 1:08 minutes! So here's what you need to do, after your char. had sex with the animal, dismiss it, and choose train again. There, you can have sex with the animal almost continuously, but then, you could've extend each phase for that.

The question to the modder, how do you tell the training progress? Talk doesn't do anything. What's the difference between the newly spawned animals & the ones that had been well trained?

Oh also, whatever animals you dismiss, the notification will always be "dogs".

Tested this mode for two days. Worked pretty much perfectly. Only problem that I could find, was Gargoyles not getting "Banished", if they had taken much damage and if they chase after a fleeing opponent. When Opponent died, Gargoyle just stays static. Rebooting the game fixed this. (so, it could have been just problem, that's caused by memory leak of some other mods)

Played with the mod some today, went to a large remote room and used My Home Is Your Home mod plus a follower mod to bring a dozen of my favorite gals made the place their home so they wouldn't run off and then used this mod to spawn a number of creatures (about 15 of them) and set them all to train with no preferred trainee.

I noticed as it all ran on though that some gals seemed to get a lot of action while others could wander around without ever being molested. I checked your script to select a victim and it suffers from a "fixed list" problem. The list of NPCs is nearly always the same and your function always starts at the beginning of the list and checks until it finds a victim so any characters towards the end of the list rarely if ever get picked. Also some specific locations may have some NPCs that are not showing but will pop up in other circumstanced that could pollute the list.

I made some script changes that should fix both of those problems and am posting it back so you can incorporate them.

Edit: Please wait though, I tested the changes and have found additional problems. I'll get back with you on this when I've chased them all down.

The biggest problem is that "Banished" creatures are not being deleted. They are being disabled but they are not deleting and thus remain in the cell adding to the number of creatures being checked. If they were in "training" mode when banished then they also continue to run their check for another trainee periodically even though they'll be rejected when they try to have sex.

Right now the way the mod works it means Save Game Bloat so I would recommend that anyone using this mod never use it on a mainline save that you plan to continue with. Use it only on a "side save" that you intend to discard after exploring the obvious fun that this mod provides.

Actor function FindTrainee(Actor source)
	int i = 0
	int j = 0
	Actor found = None
	Actor trainee = None
	Cell parentCell = source.getParentCell()
	int refCount = parentCell.getNumRefs(43)
	j = Utility.randomInt(0,refCount)
	;Debug.Notification("Found total=" + refCount + " starting at =" + j) ;
	While i < maxSearch && i < refCount
		found = parentCell.getNthRef(j, 43) as Actor
		;Debug.Notification("Found " + found.GetActorBase().GetName())
		If !found.IsInCombat() && !found.IsDead() && found != source && found.Is3DLoaded()
			;Debug.Notification("Found available " + found.GetActorBase().GetName())
			int sex = SexLab.GetGender(found)
			if hcConfig.AllowPlayer && found == player
		    	trainee = getPreferredTrainee(source, found, trainee)
			elseif hcConfig.AllowMaleNPC && sex == 0 && found != player
			elseif hcConfig.AllowFemaleNPC && sex == 1 && found != player
		    EndIf
		    if(trainee != none)
		    	;Debug.Notification("currently want " + trainee.GetActorBase().GetName())
		    endif
		EndIf
		i += 1
		j += 1
		if (j >= refCount)
			j = 0
		endif
	EndWhile
	return trainee
endfunction
I added a variable starting point to the array of NPCs and added the "Is3DLoaded()" check to avoid the non-active NPCs. That should randomize the activity and allow all the potential trainees their turn at whichever wee beastie has the next hard-on instead of wearing a few vaginas completely out while others remain virgin.

I didn't actually see the non-active NPC problem but remember it from my own mod and its an easy enough fix.

Played with the mod some today, went to a large remote room and used My Home Is Your Home mod plus a follower mod to bring a dozen of my favorite gals made the place their home so they wouldn't run off and then used this mod to spawn a number of creatures (about 15 of them) and set them all to train with no preferred trainee.

I noticed as it all ran on though that some gals seemed to get a lot of action while others could wander around without ever being molested. I checked your script to select a victim and it suffers from a "fixed list" problem. The list of NPCs is nearly always the same and your function always starts at the beginning of the list and checks until it finds a victim so any characters towards the end of the list rarely if ever get picked. Also some specific locations may have some NPCs that are not showing but will pop up in other circumstanced that could pollute the list.

I made some script changes that should fix both of those problems and am posting it back so you can incorporate them.

Edit: Please wait though, I tested the changes and have found additional problems. I'll get back with you on this when I've chased them all down.

The biggest problem is that "Banished" creatures are not being deleted. They are being disabled but they are not deleting and thus remain in the cell adding to the number of creatures being checked. If they were in "training" mode when banished then they also continue to run their check for another trainee periodically even though they'll be rejected when they try to have sex.

Right now the way the mod works it means Save Game Bloat so I would recommend that anyone using this mod never use it on a mainline save that you plan to continue with. Use it only on a "side save" that you intend to discard after exploring the obvious fun that this mod provides.

Actor function FindTrainee(Actor source)
	int i = 0
	int j = 0
	Actor found = None
	Actor trainee = None
	Cell parentCell = source.getParentCell()
	int refCount = parentCell.getNumRefs(43)
	j = Utility.randomInt(0,refCount)
	;Debug.Notification("Found total=" + refCount + " starting at =" + j) ;
	While i < maxSearch && i < refCount
		found = parentCell.getNthRef(j, 43) as Actor
		;Debug.Notification("Found " + found.GetActorBase().GetName())
		If !found.IsInCombat() && !found.IsDead() && found != source && found.Is3DLoaded()
			;Debug.Notification("Found available " + found.GetActorBase().GetName())
			int sex = SexLab.GetGender(found)
			if hcConfig.AllowPlayer && found == player
			elseif hcConfig.AllowMaleNPC && sex == 0 && found != player
			elseif hcConfig.AllowFemaleNPC && sex == 1 && found != player
		    EndIf
		    if(trainee != none)
		    	;Debug.Notification("currently want " + trainee.GetActorBase().GetName())
		    endif
		EndIf
		i += 1
		j += 1
		if (j >= refCount)
			j = 0
		endif
	EndWhile
	return trainee
endfunction
I added a variable starting point to the array of NPCs and added the "Is3DLoaded()" check to avoid the non-active NPCs. That should randomize the activity and allow all the potential trainees their turn at whichever wee beastie has the next hard-on instead of wearing a few vaginas completely out while others remain virgin.

I didn't actually see the non-active NPC problem but remember it from my own mod and its an easy enough fix.

I've used this mod, mainly for the Werewolves... (yes, I like them A LOT).

I used Ironwood Homestead mod - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34384/?

and got rid of the "Wenches" and some of the Bards... "markfordelete" - "disable"

I brought my followers to the Homestead and make that their home...  Then using Hentai Creatures, I spawned 1 Werewolf.   Any female NPC or my PC that got near the werewolf, was screwed and impregnated (using Hentai Pregnancy).

I found that he did in fact choose a particular Follower to bang her brains out many times, but as soon as one came by, he chose that one.

The saves do get bloated and I had lost the ability to re-enter Ironwood at times and had to go back to previous saves... I suggest listening to WaxenFigure and just make a off-save to 'play' with this mod.. It is fun, but once you have quite a few Hentai Creatures, it becomes cumbersome to try and play normally..

Edit:  I did have a werewolf 'disappear' on me, but he is still in the cell.... still performing animations on unsuspecting females, but I cannot find him... Is there a way to locate the NPC's in a Cell?   Maybe if I summon him to me 'moveto player' or teleport to his location, I can remove him manually...

Okay... Edit: Edit:

Went to a Previous save... opened the console, selected the Werewolf, got RefID, reloaded the main save and then used the command 'prid <refID>'  and then did a 'moveto player'.... and I saw the "Talk to" dialog, but there wasn't a werewolf...

I opened up the console and I couldn't target him, nothing ....

Come to find out.. HE was there.. but really really ITTY BITTY small.. I wouldn't have noticed except I kept "bumping" into something... I thought he was invisible, but her was just really really small.. so small, he was barely a spec... so I used the command "prid <refID>" again... then did a 'setscale 1.06' and VIOLA!  there he was!

sooo... then I noticed two of the female followers were missing.. and low and behold...... They too had been shrunk!

SOMEONE used a Shrink Ray!!   but I am damned if I can figure out what happened...

ANyways.. my issue resolved now.... a really really weird one..

The only thing I could get to actually work the most correct was the Dremora. Everything else would either just sit there and not train or when it trained it would not make any movements, just stood over my character.

Same here except for the Dremora. Every single creature I summoned just stood around no matter what I selected and would eventually despawn. Ashal keeps updating the SexLab framework faster then the authors update their mods. I downloaded this mod, SexLab Romance, SexLab Random Attack, SexLab Matchmaker, SexLab Submit, Nude Creatures and Beastiality Extras and only Random Attack will work with Framework 1.30 Beta.

When is the next update planned? I like the look of this mod but it won't work with SexLab Framework 1.30 beta.

It works with SexLab 1.30.   Not sure what is happening with your install...

Did you run FNIS and are you using "Boss"?  Suggest you try those things.

My hopes are that there is an update.

With:

A.. Hentai Dragons

B.. Less Bloated Saves.

C.. Revised training system with selection of targets.

When is the next update planned? I like the look of this mod but it won't work with SexLab Framework 1.30 beta.

It works with SexLab 1.30.   Not sure what is happening with your install...

Did you run FNIS and are you using "Boss"?  Suggest you try those things.

My hopes are that there is an update.

With:

A.. Hentai Dragons

B.. Less Bloated Saves.

C.. Revised training system with selection of targets.

I run BOSS every single time I add or remove a mod and yes I ran FNIS. Something has to be up with either the author of FNIS or the guide on this site to install SexLab, FNIS and mods is fucked cause I've downloaded each multiple times but when I run FNIS it only has the button to update behaviors, never to update creatures even after downloading the exact FNIS the outdated guide specifies and going to the correct folder in the Skyrim Data folder.

Went to a Previous save... opened the console, selected the Werewolf, got RefID, reloaded the main save and then used the command 'prid <refID>'  and then did a 'moveto player'.... and I saw the "Talk to" dialog, but there wasn't a werewolf...

I opened up the console and I couldn't target him, nothing ....

Come to find out.. HE was there.. but really really ITTY BITTY small.. I wouldn't have noticed except I kept "bumping" into something... I thought he was invisible, but her was just really really small.. so small, he was barely a spec... so I used the command "prid <refID>" again... then did a 'setscale 1.06' and VIOLA!  there he was!

sooo... then I noticed two of the female followers were missing.. and low and behold...... They too had been shrunk!

SOMEONE used a Shrink Ray!!   but I am damned if I can figure out what happened...

ANyways.. my issue resolved now.... a really really weird one..

That solved a problem I just had on a save completely independent of this mod. One of my followers vanished, I couldn't see her but I could talk to her. Since those saves are running with Submit and Defeat active I suspected it was a sex interrupted problem.

Time to post on the Sexlab Framework thread I think.

I am using my modified version with SexLab 1.3 release version.

I still haven't found a way to completely delete a beast, I have been considering changing it to recycle the beasts so you'll never have more than you ever summoned at once.

I run BOSS every single time I add or remove a mod and yes I ran FNIS. Something has to be up with either the author of FNIS or the guide on this site to install SexLab, FNIS and mods is fucked cause I've downloaded each multiple times but when I run FNIS it only has the button to update behaviors, never to update creatures even after downloading the exact FNIS the outdated guide specifies and going to the correct folder in the Skyrim Data folder.

FNIS dropped the separate button for creatures. Use ONLY the latest FNIS release now, do not use older releases because there is a significant problem with CTDs that was solved in the latest release.

FNIS dropped the separate button for creatures. Use ONLY the latest FNIS release now, do not use older releases because there is a significant problem with CTDs that was solved in the latest release.

I did use the latest SexLab Framework, latest FNIS and latest mod versions. Random Attack was the only one that worked. Was thinking of using SexLab Framework 1.20 and seeing if the mods work then.

I did use the latest SexLab Framework, latest FNIS and latest mod versions. Random Attack was the only one that worked. Was thinking of using SexLab Framework 1.20 and seeing if the mods work then.

Be sure that Random is before all the other non-ESM Sexlab plugins...   BOSS works, but tends to miss a few things.. 

Also, be sure you installed the latest FNIS Creature pack.  Here --->  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/download/1000085930

I went ahead and did a full clean-wipe-install and followed the guide here again and didn't come into any issues...  Are you running any ENB's?

Okay so having tons of issues with every animation, except the dremora.... None of the creatures will "train" not even on female characters. Is there an incompatibility with Sexlab Puppets? or any of the other Sexlab plugin mods? The creatures run at myself or who ever I give the collar too but it doesnt initiate the scene. I hope this is not a female only mod.