1 hour ago, BYJE137 said:

Just sharing an idea

It's interesting but

1. I remember curfew timing not being as simple as I thought it would be. 

2. I usually leave as much leeway as possible when adding options so it's very unlikely that simply removing the sanity check will actually work. 

5 hours ago, FoxLotus said:

Okay, then something in the script (or maybe I just have tooo many scripts with my mod heavy list) isn't working. As the cum addiction part as a replenishing food/thirst source isn't working (at least for me) regardless of where the slider modifiers are set across both menu lists that modify the cum. The RND widgets never change over time an stay in the red for me. The menu prompt for new food/drink type also doesn't prompt for selection.

*An I'm using the latest RnD AIO USSEP

Don't use SE either (too many iterations of mods and Skyrim now to support easily) but try drinking a lot more than 1. It may take more than one even with the slider cranked up. 

If not then a papyrus log of drinking one may help. 

5 hours ago, Dervecna said:

Hey,

I'm trying to run this mod with slaverun and checked the option to only require license in slaveran cities, but it's asking me for license everywhere, even before the slaverun quest starts. Am I doing something wrong?

I can share papyrus, modlist, loadorder, whatever needed, but my Modlist and load order are a kinda big.

Option applies only to clothes licence. Eventually there may be an option for every licence. 

11 hours ago, Straze said:

alias _SLS_TollGateRiftenJkDoorInterior on quest _SLS_TolledGates (47009ED6): Cannot force the alias's reference to a None reference.

Does FormID xx01466C not exist in your version of JK Skyrim ?

This is the extra door JKs adds inside Riften. 

xx000DC5 should be the exterior door. 

Error: Cannot call GetBaseObject() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [_SLS_QST_MCM (42027A66)].SLS_QST_MCM.OnPageReset() - "SLS_QST_MCM.psc" Line 310

SLS_QST_MCM is not a script in SLS. What mod is at index 42 in your load order when this happened?

The Resaver:

SLS kicker waits until vanilla quest MQ101 reaches stage 240. It's only after this point that RegisterForUpdateGameTime() functions start to work correctly (ask bethesda). 

'sqv   MQ101' in the console to see what stage it's at. 

240 is usually when you leave helgen or leave the alternate start cell (for a non-vanilla start)

If it's not passed this stage and you're out and about in the world then you've got some other problem. 

8 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

It's interesting but

1. I remember curfew timing not being as simple as I thought it would be. 

2. I usually leave as much leeway as possible when adding options so it's very unlikely that simply removing the sanity check will actually work. 

Makes perfect sense. I already had the idea that point 1 applied because it seemed a slightly awkward way to set it up if there were no 'hidden constraints' somewhere making stuff difficult. To me it felt a bit like the kind of code you create and it 'works' but you'd probably prefer not to go back to it if there is an option not to do that.

The tweaks would only be nice-to-haves anyway, the workaround works, and I figured I'd share the idea of setting things up this way because it makes for some interesting additional dynamics.

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Does FormID xx01466C not exist in your version of JK Skyrim ?

This is the extra door JKs adds inside Riften. 

xx000DC5 should be the exterior door. 

it exists within Riften but different Form ID. 
xx(3A)023953 for interior. 

Exterior one is as you said, xx000DC5.

SEEedit overview of the gate:

Spoiler

image.png.8a789bbb9d9d99a0f7e12ce60d58d1df.png

SLS_QST_MCM is not a script in SLS. What mod is at index 42 in your load order when this happened?

Oh, SL Stories. 

SLS kicker waits until vanilla quest MQ101 reaches stage 240.

I stopped playing to look at the Papyrus.log while setting up MCM mod settings, so was still in the LAL area. It's at Stage 1000/Stopped in Riften. 
That doesn't look to be a problem. 

Edited by Straze

Hello,

I have a request for few api functions.

It would be possible to add api event when curfew is starting and finishing?

Also It's possible to add api event that player can leave city without consequences, it can help when mods would teleport player or move player out of city? Or to add 2 event one starting going out without consequences and second stopping it?

Also it's possible to add mcm otpion to block curfew guard approach? I coudn't find anything like this in current mcm.

On: SLS 0.685 Beta (SE)

This is not a thing I consider significant. I'm only reporting it in case there's already a known action to fix it and/ or if the data is useful. If not, feel free to ignore :) 

In my current playthrough, I left some of the harsher SLS features off in the MCM until my PC had a "fall from grace" - specifically licenses and tolls. Well, the fall happened (poor girl).

The PC was inside Markarth when I turned the feature on, and managed to dodge out and return before getting in trouble a few times. Leaving on a longer-term basis, she paid the toll. In spite of paying the toll, I still got the "the guards have noticed your absence by now" debug message (and presumably my PC will face consequences if/ when she runs into Markarth in the future). I don't know if the situation is limited to one city yet, or applies across the board - I'll report back once I find out.

On 8/5/2022 at 11:09 AM, Anunya said:

Leaving on a longer-term basis, she paid the toll. In spite of paying the toll, I still got the "the guards have noticed your absence by now" debug message (and presumably my PC will face consequences if/ when she runs into Markarth in the future). I don't know if the situation is limited to one city yet, or applies across the board - I'll report back once I find out.

While it doesn't address why you are being considered as toll dodging, you can manually fix the toll dodge status in the "Stats & Info" part of the MCM by clicking on the town name under the "Dodged Toll in:" section.

1 hour ago, chaimhewast said:

While it doesn't address why you are being considered as toll dodging, you can manually fix the toll dodge status in the "Stats & Info" part of the MCM by clicking on the town name under the "Dodged Toll in:" section.

I didn't know that! Thanks for letting me know ^_^

On 8/4/2022 at 9:16 PM, Koozie said:

Hello,

I have a request for few api functions.

It would be possible to add api event when curfew is starting and finishing?

Also It's possible to add api event that player can leave city without consequences, it can help when mods would teleport player or move player out of city? Or to add 2 event one starting going out without consequences and second stopping it?

Also it's possible to add mcm otpion to block curfew guard approach? I coudn't find anything like this in current mcm.

Start/stop events are probably no problem. I can also do a global storage util variable if you just want to test if curfew is active at any time. 

The rest are probably going to be more tricky.

On 8/5/2022 at 4:09 PM, Anunya said:

On: SLS 0.685 Beta (SE)

I'll try to check this out when I can but I'm very busy right now. 

3 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

2 hours ago, Anunya said:

I didn't know that! Thanks for letting me know ^_^

In my experience, it works like this...

You leave the city without paying toll.

You get a message "It won't be long before someone notices that I left".

(You are not considered to have skipped toll yet, so you cannot toggle the toll dodge status yet.)

A few configurable hours later, you get a message "Someone will have noticed that I am missing".

(Now you can toggle the toll dodge status from TRUE to FALSE.)

If you haven't toggled the status, and you return to the city, you get a message "The guards will be on the lookout after my indiscretion".

(Now it is too late to toggle your toll dodge status.)

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Start/stop events are probably no problem. I can also do a global storage util variable if you just want to test if curfew is active at any time. 

The rest are probably going to be more tricky.

I'll try to check this out when I can but I'm very busy right now. 

irlt would be better with mod event so I don't need to make any pool o script 

20 hours ago, Herowynne said:

In my experience, it works like this...

You leave the city without paying toll.

You get a message "It won't be long before someone notices that I left".

(You are not considered to have skipped toll yet, so you cannot toggle the toll dodge status yet.)

A few configurable hours later, you get a message "Someone will have noticed that I am missing".

(Now you can toggle the toll dodge status from TRUE to FALSE.)

If you haven't toggled the status, and you return to the city, you get a message "The guards will be on the lookout after my indiscretion".

(Now it is too late to toggle your toll dodge status.)

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. My character was in another town now and just left, so I'll see if it happens again. In either case, I have these notes to use as a workaround. Much appreciated.

@Monoman1, there was a post you made a while back (did search but couldn't find between SLS/WT with so many pages) that had your recommended number of overlays for head, hands, feet, and body (or at least what you use). Would you mind posting again (and maybe put on mod features page/section for future reference). 

ran into a problem, and due to rl stuff not sure how long its been happening

basically it no longer tracks cell changes, which for the most part is not a big thing.

but because it does not that means that it thinks the toll is always paid.

does anyone know a way to reset sls cell change tracking? (other than rolling back to a previous save/newgame)

6 hours ago, valcon767 said:

ran into a problem, and due to rl stuff not sure how long its been happening

basically it no longer tracks cell changes, which for the most part is not a big thing.

but because it does not that means that it thinks the toll is always paid.

does anyone know a way to reset sls cell change tracking? (other than rolling back to a previous save/newgame)

Version? Are you sure it's not just 'Residents Don't Pay Tolls' option?

12 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

@Monoman1, there was a post you made a while back (did search but couldn't find between SLS/WT with so many pages) that had your recommended number of overlays for head, hands, feet, and body (or at least what you use). Would you mind posting again (and maybe put on mod features page/section for future reference). 

I don't really have a recommended overlay count suggestion. 

I've simply lived by the logic of

Not enough slots? Increase slots. No issues? Continue...

version 0685beta LE, and resident pay tolls is off, did try turning it on and off again.

problem is that when you open the SLS MCM Tolls and Gates page it shows

player location as unknown location for everywhere.

i have checked the MCM Tolls page in the following locations and all show as unknown

Solitude, Blue Palace, Castle Dour, Solitude Docks, Morthal, Dawnstar, Winterhold,

College of Mages, Whiterun, Warmaidens, Markarth, Riften, Ragged Flagon and Cistern, and more.

Having a strange issue, on a new game the inequality debuff is applied. But after adjusting the inequality settings and exiting the menu the debuff goes away but only if I play a female character, I get the buff if I play a male character. Any time I close and restart the game I have to re apply the debuff for my character and all NPCs by adjusting the inequality settings when I load in to re apply everything. Usually I just have to do this to apply the debuff to NPC's but for some reason survival seems to be treating my character as an NPC and the debuff is not persisting on game reload. Oddly the debuff effects apply when adjusting the settings but the debuff itself doesn't show up in my magic effects at all.

Has anyone else ever run into this?

Edited by glock88

I'm using version 6.85 on special edition, and I cannot seem to get the Wildling to work perfectly. I managed to get a goat into my pack, so the follower menu appears when interacting with it, but each time we fuck, it says in the Wildling log that I get no experience for fucking, being fucked, orgasming, or making goat orgasm. The value is just 0 across board. However, I am getting experience for being naked, crawling, and keeping my packs balls empty. But those are all minimal increases of wildling level. Seems 95% of the experience must come from actually fucking/orgasming, which is just not working for some reason.

I have read through some pages and saw recommendation to use 'Startquest _SLS_WildlingQuest', but that didn't seem to have any effect. 

Further, taming is not possible for me. The way I actually got the goat into my pack was via fondling. But crawling up to it when it was injured. Each time I would attempt to tame it, it would say "goat is not tameable". So the option to tame is showing, but it just says the animal is not tameable. 

Is there anything else I can do at this point to try to get this feature to work? Or just have to disable it and use a follower framework (only one I have found that supports creatures is "Animal Followers(beta)")? 

Edit: Just realized that perhaps the method of leveling Wildling is not through the "fondle" action, but by the "fuck NPC" action on the second page that I missed. I tried using that feature, but the game freezes (seemingly a menu opens, as my cursor appears, but no menu pops up). My only option once the game is frozen by this seemingly invisible menu, is to press Tab to close it.

Edited by Nohrin

When I pickpocket guard sleeping in barracks of an item that I do not have a valid license for (e.g. arrows), a nearby sleeping guard automatically wakes up to inform me that I am not allowed to carry those items. Please consider a check for triggering event based on sleep condition. Thank you.

11 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

When I pickpocket guard sleeping in barracks of an item that I do not have a valid license for (e.g. arrows), a nearby sleeping guard automatically wakes up to inform me that I am not allowed to carry those items. Please consider a check for triggering event based on sleep condition. Thank you.

Makes sense. 

On 8/16/2022 at 10:24 PM, Nohrin said:

Edit: Just realized that perhaps the method of leveling Wildling is not through the "fondle" action, but by the "fuck NPC" action on the second page that I missed. I tried using that feature, but the game freezes (seemingly a menu opens, as my cursor appears, but no menu pops up). My only option once the game is frozen by this seemingly invisible menu, is to press Tab to close it.

No, all and any sex with creatures should qualify. I've a couple of thoughts. 

sqv  _SLS_WildlingQuest

Make sure the quest is running. 

2. If you're using SLSO make sure it's set up correctly. 'Use separate orgasms' MUST be enabled otherwise events are not fired as expected. 

On 8/16/2022 at 10:24 PM, Nohrin said:

Each time I would attempt to tame it, it would say "goat is not tameable".

Hmm. This means it failed check: 

Int Index = JsonUtil.FormListFind("SL Survival/CreatureTiers.json", "creatures", akVoice)
If Index > -1 && !akBase.IsUnique()

So either the goat is a unique actor (highly unlikely) or it's voice was not found in the json file. Now, I can think of some reasons:

1. The goat's voice is different somehow (unlikely)

2. It's voice just wasn't found in the json. This is where things get tricky. There's a difference between FormListFind for LE and SE. LE expects forms to be in decimal. SE expects forms to be in hexadecimal. So you need to check the json "CreatureTiers.json" and check formlist "creatures" and determine if it's dec or hex. This might come in handy: 

https://www.convzone.com/decimal-to-hex/

You can dump the formlist block in there along with the text and convert it. Be sure to check the capitalize (for neatness) and the 'add 0x' option (required). 

On 8/16/2022 at 12:31 PM, maverikno1 said:

Is there a console command to restart the mod or the scripts???

I'd doubt it but you've provided very little information. No platform, no version, which pages, no log etc...

On 8/12/2022 at 2:42 PM, glock88 said:

Has anyone else ever run into this?

Check for mod conflicts with race overrides removing the inequality spell from race records. 

On 8/8/2022 at 3:22 PM, valcon767 said:

version 0685beta LE, and resident pay tolls is off, did try turning it on and off again.

problem is that when you open the SLS MCM Tolls and Gates page it shows

player location as unknown location for everywhere.

i have checked the MCM Tolls page in the following locations and all show as unknown

Solitude, Blue Palace, Castle Dour, Solitude Docks, Morthal, Dawnstar, Winterhold,

College of Mages, Whiterun, Warmaidens, Markarth, Riften, Ragged Flagon and Cistern, and more.

Can't say I've seen it. 

Location tracking is handled by '_SLS_LocationTrackCentralQuest'

Do a sqv on it and see if you can see anything unusual...

You could try stopping and starting it. Also check save in falrim tools to make sure there's no funny business going on. 

I am not sure if there is a mod causing some weird behavior, but I can walk right up to any NPC (including a guard), go to sneak (eye not fully closed), and pickpocket.

SLS has misogyny feature for guard checking for lockpicking and other activities. Would you consider adding pickpocketing as well? Would make easy money harder...

4 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

I am not sure if there is a mod causing some weird behavior, but I can walk right up to any NPC (including a guard), go to sneak (eye not fully closed), and pickpocket.

SLS has misogyny feature for guard checking for lockpicking and other activities. Would you consider adding pickpocketing as well? Would make easy money harder...

SLS already has pickpocket fail handling... Or it should. See the pickpocket page. Doesn't work on Npcs in scenes. 

Is there any potential way of playing this without Simply Knock installed?

SK is causing major issues for me in the form of CTD's every time I get close to a settlement, I've got all of its requirements installed but I just cant seem to make the issue go away. Really wanting to try this mod out but can't do it without SK working unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Xelonora said:

Is there any potential way of playing this without Simply Knock installed?

SK is causing major issues for me in the form of CTD's every time I get close to a settlement, I've got all of its requirements installed but I just cant seem to make the issue go away. Really wanting to try this mod out but can't do it without SK working unfortunately.

1. Are you running 0.635 of SLS? There's an issue with 0.635 and SE only (probably AE too I dunno). If so, get the beta. 

2. There's a SKSE plugin fix for simply knock around somewhere but I'm not an SE guy so I dunno where...