Tested Ineed cum swallowing integration again and it worked this time, maybe default value was just harder to notice on the widget alone, sorry for false alarm.  I might still switch to RND the overeating possibility with SLS sounds fun, and its nice to have a more useful buffs for my playthrough when you got stuff taken care off.

Anything tagged by keyword _SLS_CumPotion is gonna be handled by cum swallowing setting? Or do I still need to tag those for RND in xedit? Either way I will test it later.

Edited by Karkhel

I have to ask, does this mod affect the availability of followers at all? Trying to figure out if it is my follower mod (NFF) or this one that is causing all npcs to be unavailable as a follower, including those from follower mods.

Edit: hmmm it does seem to be an issue with the follower mod. Well then. Back to the old grind.... 

Edited by sila
4 hours ago, Karkhel said:

Anything tagged by keyword _SLS_CumPotion is gonna be handled by cum swallowing setting?

No. It's scripted. 

12 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

(I've seen my character being amputated while blocking a 2H attack with a shield)

Impossible I'm afraid. At least at default settings. Whether or not a hit is blocked is a parameter in the OnHit event itself so it definitely wasn't blocked as far as Skyrim's concerned. 

12 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Or, maybe, you want to do an entirely naked gameplay

I'd suggest to just lower the base chance or disable it entirely tbh. 

Edited by Monoman1
On 8/25/2022 at 3:48 PM, Karkhel said:

Swalllowing cum reducing hunger and thirst is only for RND right? Any chance to get Ineed working with it? And If I was gonna switch which RND version is  it safe to make that switch mid playthrough? Also how do I add modded stuff for RND? By adding food effect like 'RND_EatFoodSnack "Snack" [MGEF:05003375]'?

It already should work for iNeed as well. Adding mod items to RND is an RND issue, you would add them the same way you add anything else to RND, the different food effects would need to be applied to the food item. Just take a look at a stock RND patch and it's easy to use as a guide. If you switch between RND and iNeed, the SLS quest will need to be reset from my experience, so if you do and it doesn't work try that.

Edited by Xiaron
Clarification
7 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

It already should work for iNeed as well. Adding mod items to RND is an RND issue, you would add them the same way you add anything else to RND, the different food effects would need to be applied to the food item. Just take a look at a stock RND patch and it's easy to use as a guide. If you switch between RND and iNeed, the SLS quest will need to be reset from my experience, so if you do and it doesn't work try that.

On the topic of rnd food effects, apparently this still works in se/ae:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60270?tab=description

I have not fully tested it, but it does seem to be working.

5 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

I hadn't seen this before, thanks for sharing it looks useful to know about. I usually just make my own patches if needed, but I don't think that's most people's preference.

I had never seen it before either, I found a link to it on the SE version of RND comment section and thought I would try it.

From what I can tell all it does is change the vanilla food effect to RND's food effect, so any mod that adds food that uses vanilla food effects are automatically supported.

It is wonderful :D

On 8/25/2022 at 6:48 PM, Karkhel said:

Swalllowing cum reducing hunger and thirst is only for RND right? Any chance to get Ineed working with it? And If I was gonna switch which RND version is  it safe to make that switch mid playthrough? Also how do I add modded stuff for RND? By adding food effect like 'RND_EatFoodSnack "Snack" [MGEF:05003375]'?

If you want to add cum effects from SL Survival and food-drink effects from RND, you can use the magic effect from those mods to do it.  Be aware that magic effects mean special script will run during "ingestion".  Many effects equal many scripts added to queue, but they are normally small and fast acting.

Sample of my personal patch for Cum Alchemy, shows the effect section of some items.

Spoiler

1776657096_SkyrimRND-SLSPatchsample.jpg.c86d596cb6cbd90fb1aaeba59d564434.jpg

Effects entries with _SLS_ and RND are the one I used to add the effects to the Cum Alchemy ingestible and ingredient items that are not poison.

You need to make SL Survival master of your patch and only use the effects that are named "_SLS_PotionCum".  The Troll potion has special healing effects for Amputator, I think.  

In the case of RND effects, you need to make RealisticNeedsandDiseases master. My rule with RND is that any potion, ingredient, or food that add strong effects should also add an alcoholic effect as a side effect, similar to the Witcher poison from potions.  But that my personal take on mods that add overpowered effects. 

• Food Effects reduce hunger
    • RND_EatFoodFruit
    • RND_EatFoodCandy
    • RND_EatFoodSnack
    • RND_EatFoodMedium
    • RND_EatFoodFilling
  • Drink reduce thirst
    • RND_DrinkWaterFruit
    • RND_DrinkWater
  • Drink alcohol effect
    • RND_DrinkAlcoholWeak
    • RND_DrinkAlcoholNormal
    • RND_DrinkAlcoholStrong

You can mix the effects to combine it in some cases like soups, one food effect and one drink effect.  There's more effect in RND, but I use only the listed.  Careful using other effects that are designed for conditional and not for ingestibles.

Good luck.

Edited by safado
18 hours ago, safado said:

Effects entries with _SLS_ and RND are the one I used to add the effects to the Cum Alchemy ingestible and ingredient items that are not poison.

You need to make SL Survival master of your patch and only use the effects that are named "_SLS_PotionCum".  The Troll potion has special healing effects for Amputator, I think.  

In the case of RND effects, you need to make RealisticNeedsandDiseases master. My rule with RND is that any potion, ingredient, or food that add strong effects should also add an alcoholic effect as a side effect, similar to the Witcher poison from potions.  But that my personal take on mods that add overpowered effects.

Thanks for the tips, is there any specific reason I wouldn't want to just edit the food in the mod esp itself? I honestly never made my own patches, I kinda wanted to avoid extra espI edited original esp files but I did make backups so I can just go back. Found a pretty decent guide on this site so I guess I will copy what I did so far to the compatilbility patch and then replace the actual mod esps with backup ones.

Edited by Karkhel
28 minutes ago, Karkhel said:

Thanks for the tips, is there any specific reason I wouldn't want to just edit the food in the mod esp itself? I honestly never made my own patches, I kinda wanted to avoid extra esp, but I am using extra esp thats changing food prices could use that one I guess (and technically that is a patch but it was mostly automated). I edited original esp files but I did make backups so I can just go back. Is there any tutorial on how to make patches like these without watching 5 video series essey on xedit? Or more accuretaly what's the easiest way to add specific food items to a patch, from that point I can handle the rest myself.

Because if you edit the esp itself, and survival gets updated, those edits you made will be reverted. If you make it as part of a patch and survival gets updated, your changes will just overwrite the new survival esp. If all you did was add food effects there will likely be no conflicts with changes to the main esp.

To make a patch with sseedit, open it, right click an esp, click select none. Then enable the mods you want to make a patch for. In this case it would be survival and RND. These  (and any dependencies they have) should be the only ones on the list.

Next, find the record you want to edit. Say you want to edit wolf cum to have RND food effect. You will find it on the list under Ingestibles. Right click it, select "copy as override into." This will open a new dialogue box to name an .esp and lets you choose flags. Usually you will flag it as ESL so it will not impact the number of esps you can use. Specifically this one:http://prntscr.com/ochmctf8pDRW. 

After doing this you will see a new esp on the full list. Right click this new esp on the list and select "add masters" http://prntscr.com/6hEG_DFayK33. Add realistic needs and diseases as a master. Now go to realistic needs and diseases on the list and find the food effect you want to use. These will be under magic effects. http://prntscr.com/1pAFxt7wZajv

We will use RND medium meal for it. Select that effect. Here you will see a form id for it. http://prntscr.com/ObDDPyi5X6vW. Double click it to open a dialogue that will let you copy the form id, copy it.

Now go back down to your patch esp and select the sls wolf cum. Scroll down until you see Effects. http://prntscr.com/vUo0oChFyJWt Select that, right click and hit "add." You will now have an effect with a null reference. Double click it and paste the form id you copied earlier into it.

Now do this for any others you want to change, and save the esp. Make sure it is loaded after the main survival esp and you are good to go.

Edited by sila
26 minutes ago, Karkhel said:

Thanks for the tips, is there any specific reason I wouldn't want to just edit the food in the mod esp itself? I honestly never made my own patches, I kinda wanted to avoid extra espI edited original esp files but I did make backups so I can just go back. Found a pretty decent guide on this site so I guess I will copy what I did so far to the compatilbility patch and then replace the actual mod esps with backup ones.

If you will manually reapply your modifications to the new version of the mod if it get released, then it is your time and game to do so.  But, if the changes are in a separate plug-in then it can get recycled and the changes reviewed to make sure it is still compatible with the new version without redoing the modifications again.  It also permit to expand it with extra feature from others mods like I do with mine, combining SL survival effect with RND with other mods that overlap in their goals but are separate creations. 

To create an override plugin easily in xEdit, you can..

• Select the items in the formsID left pane to be modified
  • right click and choose "copy as override into...."
  • In the list menu, type "new", and select "<new file>.esp".  You can select "<new file>.esp" with ESL only if using SkyrimSE/AE and all the modifications are overrides, if you are adding content then only use "<new file>.esp" without ESL.  In Skyrim LE the only option is "<new file>.esp" without ESL.
  • Type the name of the patch without the extension ".esp". It is a new file and can be named with anything but better to track by including the mod it is modifying in the name.  Example  "Cum Alchemy SLS-RND patch1".
  • Click ok, and a new mod plugin is added at the bottom of the xEdit formId list. Scroll down to find it.
  • The new plug-in is not yet saved, and it will be highlighted in a bright color and bold to indicate that.
  • You will notice that it has a copy of the items you selected during creation,
  • To add new copied entries for modification, you can use the same process used to create the plugin but instead of selecting "<new file>.esp" you will instead use the checkbox to indicate that the copies go to your "existing" and selected override mod.  Yes you can copy that way to other plug-ins, be careful during selection to not do "wild edits" to your other mods.  Use the filter at the top to reduce the list and make it easy to find.
  • xEdit will show in the right plane the original entry and the multiple copies modifying it.
  • If others mod are modifying your plugin entries then after finishing and saving, close xEdit, and move your new plug-in to the bottom of the load list and nothing else will modify\override your mod.
  • To add a new master to use it assets in your override patch, you can select and right click in the left pane, your override mod plugin, and choose "Add Master",  choosing the plugin of the master and clicking ok.  It will be applied after saving it.  Choose save (Ctrl+S) in the "burger" (3 parrallel lines) at the top.  After saving, the modification for master is applied, and you can select effects and other assets inherited from master in your plugin.
  • You can also copy formId entries from multiple mods, but I preferred to have separate plugins to make troubleshooting and modification simpler.

Thanks for the help with the patch guys

On 8/27/2022 at 7:44 PM, Xiaron said:

If you switch between RND and iNeed, the SLS quest will need to be reset from my experience, so if you do and it doesn't work try that.

I came around to doing the patches and I can see that begging doesn't recognize RND and the swallowing doesn't seem to work. So how do I reset the SLS quest?

Edited by Karkhel
2 hours ago, Karkhel said:

Thanks for the help with the patch guys

I came around to doing the patches and I can see that begging doesn't recognize RND and the swallowing doesn't seem to work. So how do I reset the SLS quest?

Try reseting the needs quest. 

StopQuest  _SLS_NeedsQuest

StartQuest  _SLS_NeedsQuest

Save and reload

Edited by Monoman1

new game, pickpocket fail handling works but not the bounty, devices, or drugs.

NPCs will stop combat and SL scenes work but if they say they will add devices nothing happens, no drugs are added and bounty is always 25.

devices work with tolls and licenses and it has all worked before in other games.

is there something i can hit with a hammer to make it work?

also if you didn't know, the extra loot perk option turns off the fail handling options above it.

Edited by sekuzeku
15 hours ago, sekuzeku said:

is there something i can hit with a hammer to make it work?

TIF__04057C32.pex

That should fix devices. v0.685 only but possibly works ok for older versions. 

Bounty works ok for me. Taking your stuff also seems to work. 

Drugs... At a glance the conditions are a bit weird. Looks like it should only work if milk addict or skooma whore is installed. That's a bit 'old school' since there are more 'drugs' now - cum potions, FM fertility potion, SLEN aphrodisiac etc. Seems I just didn't want you getting free lactacid/skooma when you actually need them to feed your addiction but it was never updated for newer drugs. 

I'll have to overhaul those conditions a little. Bit messy though so it'll have to wait. For now, if you want, you can just remove all conditions on topic 04057C35 in TesEdit. Except condition: GetIsAliasRef Pickpocketee. 

Good spot on the extra loot perk thing. 

Edited by Monoman1

Hey Monoman would you consider adding an option for the creature size enjoyment bonus in sex to be enabled without having to have gradual creature corruption on?

Also an idea, would it be possible to configure the amount of cum received in "fill her up" to be based on the cum fullness of whatever your in scene with? I know there is an option to scale the amount received when the character swallows, so this makes me wonder if the idea to scale the other is possible based on fullness. Thanks for your hard work!

On 8/30/2022 at 12:24 PM, Monoman1 said:

Drugs... At a glance the conditions are a bit weird. Looks like it should only work if milk addict or skooma whore is installed. That's a bit 'old school' since there are more 'drugs' now - cum potions, FM fertility potion, SLEN aphrodisiac etc. Seems I just didn't want you getting free lactacid/skooma when you actually need them to feed your addiction but it was never updated for newer drugs. 

When you get around to this, could you take a look at how the rape drug function works? Currently when it fires it seems to trigger an end sex event for several other mods for some reason, SL Adventures for instance will end up breaking the scene chain if SLS fires a drugging event.

On 8/23/2022 at 5:36 AM, Selena Glazer said:

a simple fix for the purple body overlay textures is:
reset the textures from the MCM

After plenty of new games without purple body overlay issues, had it happen recently. Remember seeing this post. Did the reset from MCM and working fine! Thanks.

On 8/30/2022 at 9:10 PM, skyrim482 said:

Hey Monoman would you consider adding an option for the creature size enjoyment bonus in sex to be enabled without having to have gradual creature corruption on?

Also an idea, would it be possible to configure the amount of cum received in "fill her up" to be based on the cum fullness of whatever your in scene with? I know there is an option to scale the amount received when the character swallows, so this makes me wonder if the idea to scale the other is possible based on fullness. Thanks for your hard work!

Probably would require running duplicate code which I'm not in favour of tbh...

On 8/30/2022 at 9:19 PM, ck2modfan said:

In SLS there is a spit/swallow option. Enjoy how it is used in WT.

For SLS, maybe add an option where some bad outcome happens if PC spits where PC is victim. Aggressor gets very upset. If using SLSO, multiple times where outcome is bad if continue to spit.

In WT the context of the sex scenes are known. Outside of WT, not so much. 

+ rape will always force swallow in SLS anyway. 

On 9/1/2022 at 9:47 AM, evergrey said:

i have a question what does follower tracking in the trauma section of MCM do??

Allows traumas to be added to followers. 

On 9/1/2022 at 9:47 AM, evergrey said:

edit - forgot to ask can this be added to the bikini mod list?? 

I suppose. But aren't they clothes? Clothes are covered under the clothes licence. Not the bikini licence. 

On 9/1/2022 at 6:01 PM, Xiaron said:

When you get around to this, could you take a look at how the rape drug function works? Currently when it fires it seems to trigger an end sex event for several other mods for some reason, SL Adventures for instance will end up breaking the scene chain if SLS fires a drugging event.

I would suspect an outside mod. Never seen that behaviour myself. 

Maybe some mod likes to play an animation or something while consuming an item?

36 minutes ago, ShimizuModding said:

i restarted a new game , but the SL survival ass slapping doesnt trigger despite increasing and the proximity and constantly bumping into people. anyway to debug this?

I wouldn't expect much spanking action unless spank that ass is installed. Is it?