12 hours ago, Silvain said:

Format looks good to me I think. But there are several ways to set it up I believe. It's been a while.

From the Nexus page:

Everything that the plugin does (and doesn't) is shown in there. If it's not working try to use the armor name instead of the whole mod.esp. This would look like this:

Reveal hidden contents

Keyword = SLA_PastiesNipple|Armor|00SBA_bikini_3,00FBA_Bikini_barnacle,00FBA_paras_1

Just with _SLS_BikiniArmor|Armor|Insert_Items_Here

The other thing... I don't know if scripts can use the keywords that were added at runtime the same way as normal ones. I believe so, but you should test it regardless before starting a major playthrough.

Thanks, yeah the log says it adds them successfully.

20 hours ago, Jaboka said:

Thanks, yeah the log says it adds them successfully.

Good, now you only need to test if the armors - with the added keywords - are working fine with SLS. Good thing Monoman1 made it so that the last curse trigger shows in the MCM.

Is there anyway to disable the arm binder in the Toll Evasion ? I just find it a bit to much of a pain, especially with SD installed and can end up over 24 hours away from town with fast travel turned off but I don't want to turn evasion off cause I like the other settings.

I'm on SE and posted in the SE section, but nobody got back to me. I'm suddenly unable to swallow? I'm not sure what's happened but the swallow pop up has stopped showing up and the hotkey doesn't seem to work, so im not sure what to do.

Update- I was able to get it working again by reinstalling the mod and then moving it to a higher priority in my load order. But now I have a new issue where swallowing cum doesnt effect ineed values. anybody got any ideas?

Edited by Trypnophobia
19 hours ago, Trypnophobia said:

I'm on SE and posted in the SE section, but nobody got back to me. I'm suddenly unable to swallow? I'm not sure what's happened but the swallow pop up has stopped showing up and the hotkey doesn't seem to work, so im not sure what to do.

Are you sure you aren't just automatically swallowing? - Rape, skooma whore drugs or addicted to cum. 

19 hours ago, Trypnophobia said:

But now I have a new issue where swallowing cum doesnt effect ineed values. anybody got any ideas?

Save and reload probably. 

On 7/20/2022 at 9:19 AM, jperrins66 said:

Is there anyway to disable the arm binder in the Toll Evasion ? I just find it a bit to much of a pain, especially with SD installed and can end up over 24 hours away from town with fast travel turned off but I don't want to turn evasion off cause I like the other settings.

Not really. You'd have to recompile scripts. 

Just talk to the toll guard before leaving and he'll take it off. 

On 7/17/2022 at 1:02 AM, Jaboka said:

Hello, I also wrote in the SSE version, this is an SE question perhaps - I'm not sure. If anyone is familiar with keyword item distributor

I'm not sure I 100% trust mechanisms that add keywords at run time. Are they verified to work with all papyrus and built in condition functions...?

On 7/15/2022 at 8:36 PM, glock88 said:

So would it be possible to add a new licence block event (you know where sometimes you can't buy licences) where instead of outright denying the licence purchase they blanket increase the price of all licences for that day? It'd be awesome if you could adjust the price increase, or  odds of having this happen.

Maybe someday. 

On 7/14/2022 at 4:28 PM, RaptorVz said:

Hi, could you make it so if you use simply knock to get into a house and you get caught stealing in that house, they will actually kick you out and if you had to put on any devices to go inside, they will stay on as punishment. It kinda ruins the immersion when i get caught pickpocketing and im still allowed to be in the house.

Suppose that makes sense. Happily I'm actually working on stealing detection atm but don't think I'll go that far just yet. 

On 7/14/2022 at 7:40 AM, PolskiHusarz20 said:

Would be cool if it possible to turn off more licences, just like the magic licence. 

Yea i know.

Workaround - just set licence price to zero for a perpetual licence. Or add one via the debug menu. 

On 7/13/2022 at 9:51 PM, magnusx said:

Can't make simply knock triggers sd+ enslavement, even using 100% slider, anyone haves an idea of what can prevent it? I'm using skyrim legendary edition and all the requirements for both, have the knock option, the scene go well but pc don't ends up enslaved never, her reputation is quite bad

Still seems to work ok for me. 

On 7/11/2022 at 8:36 PM, PolskiHusarz20 said:

I would like to leave a suggestion - mandatory supporting the war effort.
Basically women should be forced to doing some work when they are in cities like collecting crops which grow inside, cook food, serve soldiers and guards etc etc. This might be tied to the toll mechanic, for example women are not allowed to leave the city untill they fulfill their duties/they can work instead of paying.

Nice suggestion but a lot of work. Probably too much...

On 7/6/2022 at 7:34 PM, Anunya said:

I had hoped I could add the bikini key-word via SLAX, but it doesn't give me the opportunity to, alas.

I'm pretty sure you can. But again, I'm not sure I 100% trust adding a keyword at run time to work for 100% of functions...

18 minutes ago, Lenore said:

I wonder if you ever considered having the freedom license attached to public whore? Or did you do something else with that? It's been a few versions since I really played with this mod.

Public whore is attached to the whore licence in the beta. 

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Are you sure you aren't just automatically swallowing? - Rape, skooma whore drugs or addicted to cum. 

Save and reload probably. 

Not really. You'd have to recompile scripts. 

Just talk to the toll guard before leaving and he'll take it off. 

I'm not sure I 100% trust mechanisms that add keywords at run time. Are they verified to work with all papyrus and built in condition functions...?

Maybe someday. 

Suppose that makes sense. Happily I'm actually working on stealing detection atm but don't think I'll go that far just yet. 

Yea i know.

Workaround - just set licence price to zero for a perpetual licence. Or add one via the debug menu. 

Still seems to work ok for me. 

Nice suggestion but a lot of work. Probably too much...

I'm pretty sure you can. But again, I'm not sure I 100% trust adding a keyword at run time to work for 100% of functions...

idk what you just said - it has powerofthee and address library as requirements - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/55728

I switched from it

8 hours ago, Jaboka said:

idk what you just said - it has powerofthee and address library as requirements - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/55728

I switched from it

What I'm saying is I don't fully trust mods that add keywords to objects while the game is running. It is not something that is natively supported by the CK. Have they tested every single method of keyword checking in code? Does it work with all keyword conditions that can be applied via the CK. 

What happens when the master containing the keyword is loaded lower in the load order than the esp of the object you are adding the keyword to? Load order is no longer (semi) enforced because you've broken the master/slave mechanic. 

What even is the advantage of adding keywords at run time? It's handy in SLAX to go into the mcm and click a toggle but you have to do it every new game and for every item you want to add.

Setting up these config files sounds like even more work than just adding the keyword the way it's meant to be added. And you don't have to worry about it not working as intended.

Very (and I mean VERY) early test of a new stealing tracking and reaction system for Npcs. 

The main points are that:

1. This cell actually has objects belonging to two different factions. The armor/weapons are owned by one and the cups & clutter is owned by another. Both are captured. 

2. Npc reacts to seeing you stealing his shit. If he catches you he'll give you a shakedown and remove all the things you've stolen from him. 

3. Stuff is put back where it belongs. 

4. System is also handling vanilla thugs. You might have noticed the detection popups. If a bunch of stuff goes missing from an Npc but they don't actually see you take anything then the chance they'll send thugs your way is heavily based on whether they knew you were there at the time all their shit went missing. 

(Jugs apparently have 0 value which is why it wasn't processed. Meh)

Note: Obviously it's using a baka animation but I haven't yet got permission to use it. Bakas a hard guy to get in touch with. - Might not actually make it into the mod.

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Very (and I mean VERY) early test of a new stealing tracking and reaction system for Npcs. 

1. This cell actually has objects belonging to two different factions. The armor/weapons are owned by one and the cups & clutter is owned by another. Both are captured. 

2. Npc reacts to seeing you stealing his shit. If he catches you he'll give you a shakedown and remove all the things you've stolen from him. 

4. System is also handling vanilla thugs. You might have noticed the detection popups. If a bunch of stuff goes missing from an Npc but they don't actually see you take anything then the chance they'll send thugs your way is heavily based on whether they knew you were there at the time all their shit went missing. 

Note: Obviously it's using a baka animation but I haven't yet got permission to use it. Bakas a hard guy to get in touch with. - Might not actually make it into the mod.

Pretty awesome, thanks for sharing!

That's a really cool idea and I didn't expect stuff to actually drop out of you, npc molests the player and they in turn become a loot pinata :D are there gonna be other outcomes than just vanilla thugs? Maybe something when you visit their cell again (prolly would be annoying to make it town based? Maybe force you into a public whore scenario in that town if its possible?)

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

this looks great! I am apart of his patreon discord I could try asking there if that is okay with you... still not guaranteed he will respond though :D 

Edited by tamai

I did have an idea i wanted to add to the whole stealing thing.

So when he says stop thief, there is really no incentive to stop and allow him to frisk you i feel. So to encourage stopping i feel that the bounty would be cleared if you stop and allow him to frisk, if you dont you automatically keep the bounty.

But you can be punished in other ways:
-not allowed to buy from him for awhile
-not allowed to enter shop for awhile or bounty comes bacxk
-have to pay him back the price of the bounty instead before buying from him again.
-sexual favors etc etc

Has anyone else had to fix the following compile errors while tweaking SLS?

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "_SLS_Ahegao"...
E:\Games\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SLS_BikiniBreak.psc(89,45): FileExists is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SLS_BikiniBreak.psc(89,45): cannot call the member function FileExists alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
E:\Games\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SLS_Dance.psc(431,14): FileExists is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SLS_Dance.psc(431,14): cannot call the member function FileExists alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
E:\Games\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SLS_AllInOneKey.psc(3488,19): FileExists is not a function or does not exist
E:\Games\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\_SLS_AllInOneKey.psc(3488,19): cannot call the member function FileExists alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
No output generated for _SLS_Ahegao, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on _SLS_Ahegao

At least the list isn't too long considering all of the dependencies. Ty!

3 hours ago, Karkhel said:

didn't expect stuff to actually drop out of you, npc molests the player and they in turn become a loot pinata

I considered adding a mario 'boing' effect to every drop for the lolz...

3 hours ago, Karkhel said:

are there gonna be other outcomes than just vanilla thugs?

Would like to have other consequences obviously but it might have to wait til later. 

BTW thugs outcome is also changed to something like this so it's t least a little more interesting: 

3 hours ago, tamai said:

this looks great! I am apart of his patreon discord I could try asking there if that is okay with you... still not guaranteed he will respond though :D 

He's a busy guy. I've managed to piggy back him a message on an old message he sent me ages ago (since you can't actually send him a message. Too much spam I guess)

Don't like pestering people. Lets give it a while.

2 hours ago, tamai said:

So when he says stop thief, there is really no incentive to stop and allow him to frisk you i feel. So to encourage stopping i feel that the bounty would be cleared if you stop and allow him to frisk, if you dont you automatically keep the bounty.

Ah but that would allow risk free stealing and I think you know how I feel about that :P

Would like some of the other stuff though. 

1 hour ago, Darkwing241 said:

This is pretty fucking sick dude.

I should clarify that stuff that was in the world will be moved back. Stuff that you stole from a container will just be given to the Npc. 

11 minutes ago, R34x said:

Has anyone else had to fix the following compile errors while tweaking SLS?

Old version of pap util I'd guess. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Old version of pap util I'd guess. 

Awesome that was it, thanks!

Any new beta releases on the horizon? Might save me the decision to spend a couple hours customizing things in scripts if so!

16 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

this is gonna be AWESOME when its in the mod.

15 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Have you considered hooking into devious adventures? 

That mod is already aware of SLS and uses a body search anim from RohZima as well as outcomes for commiting crimes. I understand its never easy for authors to get the balance right as either users complain that there are too many dependancies or that mod x breaks mod y. You could still use your thugs stuff for if the pc doesnt get caught and hand over to DA if they do get caught and the owner calls the guards?

16 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

best way to get contact with Baka is to contact him via his discord server 

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Ah but that would allow risk free stealing and I think you know how I feel about that :P

Would like some of the other stuff though. 

you could just have the money owed to him rather than to the guards so if you dont pay him within a timelmit he then reports you to the guards... because idk how its possible or how ppl do it but its impossible to pay of a bounty in skyrim, unless you spend time in jail. talking to the guards at least in my game there is no pay off bounty option.

9 hours ago, audhol said:

Have you considered hooking into devious adventures? 

Hook into what exactly? I haven't used DA in some time.

8 hours ago, tamai said:

you could just have the money owed to him rather than to the guards so if you dont pay him within a timelmit he then reports you to the guards...

We'll see what happens. It's already fairly complicated between multiple factions, chases, cell transitions, guard approaches for stealing, guard approaches for licence confiscations and on and on...

8 hours ago, tamai said:

because idk how its possible or how ppl do it but its impossible to pay of a bounty in skyrim, unless you spend time in jail. talking to the guards at least in my game there is no pay off bounty option.

Isn't that the old bounty dialogue condition bug where female PCs are excluded for some bethesda reason?

Stupid Bounty Condition Patch.esp

Edited by Monoman1